Inherit My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth's breath hitched and she instinctively arched her back, thrusting her chest out to him. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, relishing in the stimulation. Chase lowered his head and gently swiped his tongue across the bud, teasing it with the tip. Elizabeth moaned his name, and Chase felt himself grow harder hearing her accent become throaty and primal.

"Mr. Barrett, Mr. Barrett," the loud shouting of his name startled both of them.

"Shite," Elizabeth quickly pulled up her top, and fastened it behind her neck, her cheeks flushed and lips swollen, her eyes filled with lust.

"Can't we just hide out in here?"

"No, Gerard wouldn't be calling for you if it wasn't urgent. And besides, he doesn't need to see my bosoms"

"Fine," Chase growled and he exited the grotto, "Yes Gerard, what can I do for you?"

"I'm sorry to bother you, but you have an important call from your manager, sir." Gerard handed the phone to Chase, as Elizabeth swam out of the grotto. She swam past Chase and exited the pool, walking past Gerard to reach for her towel.

Gerard could see the lusty expression that still remained on Elizabeth's face, and was both shocked and pleased.

"What?" she asked guiltily.

Gerard just smiled and shook his head, "Nothing madam, as you were." He then turned and walked back into the house.

"I'll call you back and let you know," she heard Chase say before he hung up the phone and placed in on the ledge of the pool. "Why'd you get out?" he asked, watching as she bent over to towel off her legs.

"Because I am not just going to hump you in the pool."

"Oh…well…does that mean that you will hump me out of the pool?"

"Oh bugger off!" She sat back on the chair and closed her eyes, knowing the answer to his question was becoming a yes. "What was so urgent?"

"My manager wants me to go into the studio for a day or two in London. So, you feel like takin' a lil' trip with me?"

Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked at Chase, "Really, you want me to go with you?"

"Sure, but we have to leave early tomorrow morning."

"Well then, I guess I need to start packing." She stood up and grabbed her towel, leaving Chase in the pool, as she headed inside.

Chase remained at the edge of the pool enjoying the view, before he picked up the phone and dialed his manager.

12