Inherit My Heart Ch. 03

Story Info
Tempers and passions flare.
3.9k words
4.75
27k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
149 Followers

Chase and Elizabeth arrived in London around noon. They checked their bags at The Mayfair, and took the short walk over to the studio. When they arrived, Chase introduced Elizabeth to the producers and sound mixers as his "friend," and she smiled and greeted everyone cordially.

Chase quickly got to work, discussing the song with these men. She noticed how different Chase was in the studio-serious and dedicated. She wasn't necessarily surprised, being that he was a very successful artist, but it was a definite change from the Chase who was always cracking jokes and the Chase who mauled her in the pool the day before.

She shuddered a little at the memories from the grotto. Chase had been pretty much hands off the rest of the evening. She finished packing, they ate dinner, and then they watched a movie in the theater afterwards. Elizabeth fell asleep during the film, her head on Chase's shoulder, and when the movie was over, he gently carried her upstairs and placed her into bed, only placing a light kiss on her forehead before he closed the door to her room. She had awoken when he placed her on her bed, opening her eyes to see him walk away. She had thought about calling out to him, asking him to stay, but remained quiet.

Elizabeth daydreamed until Chase went in to lay down the track. She was familiar with his music and enjoyed it, but watching him in the studio brought a whole new depth forth. She watched him sing with such raw emotion and focus and was mesmerized by his voice. He had such a command of his tone, and only ran through the song three times before the he and the producer were both satisfied and they began mixing the track.

They ordered in a lunch of fish and chips, and ate while they worked. Elizabeth sat back and watched the process. One of the producers then approached her and made small talk. He was very flirty with her, almost as if he was hitting on her, until he said to her, "You must be a special one."

Why is that?" she questioned curiously.

"Well, Chase never brings women to the studio with him." The man then got called back by Chase, and Elizabeth was left with the thought to chew on.

Chase had been intent on laying down the track as quickly as possible, so he could get out of the studio and they could enjoy their time in London. He hadn't paid much attention to Elizabeth until Ron went over to her and struck up a lengthy conversation. He knew Ron's reputation with women, and knew it was almost as bad as his own. So, when he witnessed Ron flirting with Elizabeth, a chord of jealousy was struck within him. He was taken aback momentarily, as he was not a jealous person at all. He quickly dispatched his emotions and regained control of the situation by calling Ron over to help the mixer out with the track. A moment later, he went over to Elizabeth to mark his territory, so that Ron and the others would know to stay away.

"I know this isn't really entertaining, we should have stopped and picked up some magazines or something for you beforehand. I'm sorry if you're bored."

"Are you kidding me? This is so neat! Watching you work is just fascinating. You're so enveloped in the song when you're singing, it's amazing!"

Chase smiled at her, and placed his hands on her neck, lightly kneading the muscles there. "You're good for my ego."

"Oh, just what you need, a bigger ego," Elizabeth replied, smiling back at him.

Chase laughed before bending down and kissing her. The kiss started lightly, but its passion quickly increased as Chase deepened the kiss. Elizabeth wound her hands into the bottom of Chase's shirt, holding him close to her.

The mixer came over the microphone, "Uh, Chase, can you tear yourself away for a moment, so that we can finish this up here?"

Chase shot the guys and evil look and they laughed. He gave Elizabeth one more quick kiss, her cheeks now flushing with embarrassment before he winked at her and went back to work.

^^^^^^^^^^^

They walked back towards the hotel, stopping at a few shops along the way. Elizabeth found a dress and shoes to wear to dinner, but wouldn't let Chase see it, as much as he pouted. They walked back to the hotel hand in hand. When they entered the elevator, Chase pulled Elizabeth against him and possessively wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder as the elevator took them up to the penthouse suite.

When Chase opened the door to the suite, Elizabeth's jaw about hit the floor. She had never seen a hotel room this large. There was a full kitchen, bar, living area, and three bedrooms, each of which had a bathroom. The décor was modern, with rich black leather and cream tones. Though she lived in a castle, she had never seen a space designed this impressively before. The view was also breathtaking; floor to ceiling windows surrounded two sides of the suite, giving them bird's eye views of Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace so many floors below.

Elizabeth approached the windows and marveled at the view outside. Dusk was just beginning to creep in on the city, the lights illuminating the buildings and street lamps below. "This is beautiful."

"It's nothing compared to the view I've got from over here," Chase said, leaning against the kitchen counter.

Elizabeth turned and leered at him, "Sod off!"

"What? It's true."

"Chase, I'm not one of your groupies. Your cheeky lines aren't going to work here," she said as she walked towards her bedroom and closed the door.


Once inside she leaned against the door and closed her eyes. The truth was she melted every time he flashed a smile her direction. She pushed off the door and began undressing, walking into the bathroom to run the shower. As she stripped, the room heated and the steam created a fog within. She stepped into the shower allowing the hot water to run down her body, tilting her head back to soak her hair. She washed her hair and then used the body wash to slowly soap up her body. She shivered as her hands ran over her breasts and she tweaked her nipples. She ran her fingertips up her neck and back down to her breasts, lightly circling the nubs and wishing that it was Chase's hands on her, not her own. In her haze of arousal, she realized what she had to do.

After Elizabeth left Chase in the kitchen, he retired to his room and took a shower of his own. Standing under the hot water, his cock stood at attention, his hard-on constant as it had been for the past couple of days. He slowly soaped his wide chest up and let his hand slide down to his cock. He began stroking himself slowly, and increased his pace as he envisioned Elizabeth's plump lips wrapped around his tool. He wrapped his left hand around the tip, palming his cock and imagining he was hitting the back of her throat. He squeezed his eyes shut and growled as he shot his load into the shower, his powerful release slamming through him. Chase fell back against the cool wall of the shower, struggling to regain his breathing as he slammed his hand against the faucet, shutting the water flow. He brushed his long hair back out of his face and slowly opened his eyes, allowing them to readjust to the light. He pushed off the wall, weak kneed, and slowly stepped out of the shower.What is this girl doing to me?He wondered. He wrapped the towel around him and went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Chase sat in the living room, trying to get the Yankees score. He hated being oversees and having to view highlights on the TV. He was flipping through the channels of the satellite service, when he heard heels clack against the marble floor. He turned to the right and gasped when he saw her.

Elizabeth wore her hair down, her curls gently flowing around her shoulders. She had make up on, something he hadn't seen since the first day he met her, when she was yelling at Abbey. It was much darker though this evening, more suited to going out. Her eye shadow was dark and smoky. She wore a red halter dress that was fitted to her waist before it gently flared out and stopped mid thigh. There was a deep cut between her breasts, exposing a vee of her ample cleavage, a silver pendant rested there. Her legs were wrapped in neutral stockings; her feet enveloped in open toed patent leather red four inch pumps.

Chase felt himself instantly go hard and his mouth went dry. She struggled to say something, but nothing would come out. He gulped again and looked her up and down, speechless. In front of him, in his hotel suite, stood the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Elizabeth smiled down at Chase, knowing the reaction she elicited. He wore black dress slacks and a dark red, almost burgundy silk shirt. "You ready to go?"

Chase slowly stood and Elizabeth could see the bulge in the front of his pants. He grabbed his phone and wallet off the table, and she turned and headed towards the door, her hips swaying under the dress, mesmerizing Chase. He looked up and saw that the entire back of her dress was open to her waist as well, leaving her practically naked in front of him. He wondered what he was getting himself into.

They rode the elevator in silence-Chase visibly uncomfortable. When they reached the lobby and the doors opened, Elizabeth grabbed his arm and practically pulled him out of the elevator. She confidently walked across the lobby, every man and some women turning to stare at her beauty and elegance, and outside to their car.

They sat inside and she told the driver an address. Chase was still quiet and uncomfortable. She comfortably grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together and looked out the window, marveling at the effect she was having on him. A slow smile crept across her face as she watched the buildings pass by.

Chase leaned against the corner of the seat and just watched her, watched the slow rise and fall of her breasts. He couldn't believe that the sexy, confident woman sitting next to him was the same one he had been sparring with just days earlier-the same woman who seemed meek and vulnerable the past two days.Who was she really?he wondered.

The car pulled up to their destination and she slowly exited, her long legs lingering in his view. He took a deep breath, opened his door, and walked around to the curb where she was waiting for him. Elizabeth grabbed his arm again and led him inside.

Fiesta Havana was dimly lit, the walls painted bright shades of blue and orange. The small, intimate tables encircled a dance floor with couples salsa dancing. A DJ was off in the corner spinning the heady latin beats. The maître d led them to a table in the corner and they sat. She ordered them a pitcher of sangria and then silently began to page through the menu.

Chase stared at Elizabeth in awe. When she said she would make their dinner plans, a place like this was the last place he thought he would end up in. He also never thought the woman sitting before him would surprise him in the way that she was. Finally he spoke, "How did you find this place?"

Elizabeth looked up at him and smiled, "When I was at University, a couple of my girlfriends and I would come here every so often. It has a nice ambiance and the food is brilliant. It's one of the few places in all of England to get decent latin food. Plus, the dancing is fantastic. Can you dance?"

"Uh, I can dance, but I don't know if I can dance like them," he said pointing towards the couples on the floor.

"Well, I guess we'll see after dinner," she said, smiling, before she looked down at her menu again.

The waitress brought them their drinks and Elizabeth ordered the paella valenciana and Chase the pato cubana fajitas.

Chase finally confessed, "I don't get you at all."

"What do you mean?" Elizabeth asked coyly.

"Um, you know exactly what I mean. First, you were abrasive and hating me. Then you were sweet and gentle and were warming up to me, and now, now I don't know what to make of you-you have this sexy temptress thing going on. Which one is the real you?"

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes, a bit hurt by his comment, "Why can't they all be who I am? Yes, I did hate you and this whole situation in the beginning, but I decided to go into it with an open mind when I asked you to stay. This wasn't my idea of an ideal situation-you know that. And, as far as my changes in personality go as you say, this is who I am. I like to dress up, and I like to get dirty. I like to go out just as much as I like to stay in and read a book or go for a ride on my horse. And I'm smart and sensitive and at the same time, I'm hard and guarded because it is just who I am."

Elizabeth sat there staring at Chase, his expression blank. He stared down at the table.

"You know what, maybe this whole thing wasn't a good idea." Elizabeth rose from her chair and walked past Chase. She got about ten feet from the table when he grabbed her hand and spun her around.

"Chase let go of me," she said lowly, unable to meet his eyes, as hers were welling up.

He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her, the beat of the music now slowed. "I'm sorry," he whispered into her ear, "This is just unchartered territory for me and you just really surprised me this evening and caught me off guard. I just wasn't sure if this was really you or if you were putting this whole ensemble together tonight because this is what you thought I wanted. I'm so used to people just telling me what they think I want to hear or acting the way they think that I want them to act." He pulled back from her and lifted her chin so that her eyes met his, "I just want to know the real you, that's all."

"Well, this is it," she said sniffling, "What you see is what you get."

"Good, because I really like what I see." Chase leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to her lips. He wiped her tears away before wrapping his arms around her again. Elizabeth slowly gave in and slid her arms around his neck. Chase ran his hands possessively over her bare back, tracing patterns over her velvety skin. The contrast of his warm hands under the breeze from the fans that were pushing cool air down onto them made Elizabeth shudder and her nipples grow taut, pressing into his firm chest. Chase lowered his head and ran a slow trail of kisses across her shoulder. As he approached her neck, he gently nipped at her skin, not intending on leaving a mark, just as a symbol of his control over her body.

As he bit into her shoulder, Elizabeth felt a rush of wetness flow from her slit. As much as her head was telling her to stay mad at him for questioning her intentions, her body was betraying her and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Luckily, the song ended and she was able to slowly pull away from him, seeing that their dinner was being served. She led him back to the table and they sat down to their meal.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

They arrived back at the hotel suite around one am. After dinner, it seemed as if they were able to forget about their earlier altercation as they alternated dancing and drinking. The sangria turned into tequila as they worked up a sweat on the dance floor. Chase was amazed by Elizabeth's sense of rhythm as he struggled to hold his own. She freely ground herself against him, as she shook her ass and shimmied to the latin beats. He was again surprised that this woman had such a sexuality about her and how she was able to channel it into her dancing. When they fell into the car for the short ride back to the hotel, they were both under the influence of a handsome buzz. Elizabeth let her inhibitions fly out the window, as she closed the divider between them and the driver and straddled Chase's lap. She initiated an intense make out session that continued into the elevator and up to the entrance of the penthouse as Chase struggled to get the keycard into the slot.

Once they got into the room, Elizabeth walked past him and threw her purse on the counter. She walked over towards the window, looking out at the city illuminated below. Chase came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, as she clasped her hands over his. Together they silently looked out at the city streets below, still bustling.

Chase rested his head on Elizabeth's shoulder. "I'm sorry I fucked up our first date earlier."

"You didn't fuck it up, We still had fun."

"Yeah, but I never even told you tonight how stunning you look. When I first saw you tonight, you took my breath away."

"Only when you first saw me?" she questioned acerbically.

"Don't joke, I'm trying to be serious," he said as he pulled away from her and went to go sit on the arm of the couch. "Every man who saw you tonight looked at you like he wanted you. Even earlier today Ron was all over you. I'm not used to being in a position where I feel like I'm jealous. Women have always come easy to me, and I've never had to work for anything. But, for some reason, you make me nervous and I don't know why. I feel like an idiot when I'm with you sometimes. I don't know, I've been drinking, I'm rambling. All I was trying to say was that I think you are amazing, and you look really, really hot in that dress."

Elizabeth stared at him for a moment. Chase was admitting that he was jealous and insecure around her.Why? He's a rock star and I'm a nobody,she thought.What did it really matter though? He could have any women he wanted and he had spent the past six days with her. He could have turned around and walked away. He didn't need the castle or the money. He was with her right now because he wanted to be.

Elizabeth closed the gap between them and draped her arms around his shoulders. She bit her lip as she looked at him. "I have a bit of a confession to make."

Chase looked at her, worried, "What?"

"Yes, I do like to dress up and go out and all, but I wore this dress tonight to drive you crazy, and I took you to that club for the same reason."

Chase closed his eyes, and breathed a sigh of relief, "It worked. I've wanted to rip that dress off of you all night."

She leaned in towards his ear and whispered, "So, what's stopping you?"

Chase grabbed her waist and pushed her back a step, "Don't tease me," he warned.

Elizabeth grabbed his hands that were at her waist and pulled him off the arm of the couch. She slowly led him to his bedroom. When they got to the foot of his bed, she turned to face him.

"Ar-are you sure about this?" he asked.

Her response was to slowly start unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it from the waist of his pants and finished opening it with shaking fingers. After she had the last one undone, she pushed the shirt back off his shoulders and ran her hands down his smooth chest to his abs. Chase's muscles fluttered under her touch.

Their eyes locked as she sat on the edge of the bed and pushed herself up to the middle. Chase pulled off her heels before he knelt down on the bed. He pulled her up to her knees and lowered his lips to hers. The kiss started slow, but became deep and frantic in a hurry. Chase unhooked the material of the halter that wrapped around her neck and slowly peeled it down the front of her, exposing her breasts. He wrapped his arms around her, pushing the dress down past her bare ass. He squeezed her cheeks, pulling her closer to him, smashing her breasts into his chest. His mouth went to her neck and sucked her flesh, knowing he would leave a mark. She groaned and clung to his shoulders, wanting, needing to feel more of him.

"Chase, I need to talk to you about something."

"Shhh, you talk too much." Chase covered her mouth with his, muffling her protests.

He laid her back on the bed and kneaded her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She moaned his name and got lost in the sensations that were running through her body, forgetting about her thoughts a second before. Her head became foggy as Chase pulled her dress off of her legs, and she lay on the bed, clad only in the stockings and garter belt. Her hands moved to cover her mound, but Chase grabbed her hands.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
149 Followers
12