Inherit My Heart Ch. 05

Story Info
Conversation in the kitchen AND in the bedroom ;)
4k words
4.78
25.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

Chase wasn't tired, so he just quietly lay there, holding Elizabeth, basking in the fact that this beautiful woman was going to be his wife. He smiled as he inhaled her scent, his nose in her hair. He tried to figure out what comprised the exotic florally scent, orchids maybe. Later, he counted the little band of freckles that ran across her nose, tallying thirty-seven. He wanted to memorize every curve and line of her face, to engrain it in his mind.

Around 10pm, his bladder took over and he needed to get up to pee. He tried to slowly and quietly get off of the bed, not wanting to wake her, but Elizabeth stirred anyway, her eyes opening as he stood.

"I was trying not to wake you; I'm just going to the bathroom."

Elizabeth stretched her arms up, not realizing she was still naked under his gaze until she shifted to her side and felt a chill hit her back. Her stomach growled loudly as well, as he stood next to the bed. She blushed, "I guess I'm hungry."

Chase smiled, "Actually, I kind of am too." He looked around the room and found his shirt on the floor. "Here, put this on and we'll go down to the kitchen and grab something," he said, handing it to her before going into the bathroom.

Elizabeth sat up and placed the shirt over her head. Her nose caught the scent of his cologne and she brought it to her face, inhaling deeply, delighting in the woody scent that seemed to carry a citrus undertone.

She stood up and stretched again. Chase came out of the bathroom and saw the grey t-shirt fall down her body, barely covering her ass cheeks as she stretched out. He stood against the doorway, "How come my t-shirts don't look that good on me?"

"Jealous?" she asked, casting him a sly look.

"Only of the t-shirt," he said smiling, as he walked toward her. He had palmed the ring box off the dresser as he walked past and slipped it into his pocket. He placed a light kiss to her lips, which lingered and turned into another. "C'mon," he said, grabbing her hand, "if we don't go downstairs, you're not going to get to eat."

They quietly headed down to the kitchen. Elizabeth went to the fridge and pulled out a container filled with turkey that Cook had made tonight. She put some gravy in a small bowl and placed it in the microwave to warm. Then, she grabbed a loaf of bread and proceeded to make them each a sandwich. Chase sat at the butcher block counter and watched her artfully put the sandwich together, adding the perfect amount of mayo to it. She retrieved the gravy from the microwave and Chase watched with skepticism as she placed gravy on the sandwich as well, mixing it with the mayo.

"That's disgusting."

Elizabeth looked up at him, "No, it's quite good. Have you ever tried it?"

Chase shook his head, his face scrunched up in disgust. "Well, you're going to," she said quickly, before dumping the gravy on the mayo.

"Uh, you just ruined it."

She placed the lid on the sandwich, "Shut up and taste it," she said, sliding the plate across the counter.

Chase looked up at her, his eyebrows raised. He looked back down at the sandwich and then back to her. Elizabeth just stood there waiting for him to taste it. Finally, he lifted it off the plate and took a bite. The gravy had a bit of a lemony taste to it and perked up his taste buds. As it mixed with the mayo, the flavor shone through more and more. He slowly chewed and swallowed.

"Well?" Elizabeth asked.

Chase hesitated, not wanting to admit that he actually really liked it, "Okay, so it's not the worst thing I've ever eaten."

"Uh-huh," she said, picking up her own sandwich and taking a bite. She moaned her approval as she walked back to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of Newcastle, sliding one across the counter to Chase. She twisted the cap off of her beer, tossing it down onto the counter, before chugging down a few mouthfuls. Chase stared at her for a moment before laughing, shaking his head, and taking another bite of his sandwich.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he murmured his mouth full.

"Something is amusing you."

Chase swallowed, "You just really surprise me sometimes, I'm just not used to it yet is all, and I would have never taken you for a beer chugger. I guess it's just that I still have a lot to learn about you, that's all."

"I told you I went to college, of course I can chug a beer. Why, what else would you like to know, ask away."

Chase was a bit surprised; Elizabeth had told him a decent amount about herself, but had not been so forthcoming with more personal issues, as evident from her not telling him she was a virgin. He grabbed his beer, opening it, before leaning back on the high backed stool. He took a swig and eyed her up. She was opening a door and he was just trying to decide how far through it he was going to walk.

"Okay, easy stuff first, when you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?"

"Doctor, but I could not do the chemistry," she replied through a mouth full of sandwich.

"Why'd you go to Cambridge?"

"Cuz my mum went there. Dad and Uncle Edmund went to Oxford, that's where they met."

"What do you mean that's where they met, weren't they brothers?"

Elizabeth slowly shook her head no, "They were best friends, and they met at university. Abbey didn't tell you that."

"Uh, no, I thought they were brothers."

"No, Uncle Edmund was my father's nearest and dearest friend. He actually introduced my parents to one another. Neither of my parents had any siblings and both were very close to him. So, when they passed, it was in their will for him to raise me. That's why technically I have no claim to the estate; I'm not a royal in any way."

"So then we're not cousins or whatever?"

"No, silly, he wasn't that twisted to make me marry my cousin. This isn't the 1700s, Chase. I cannot believe Abbey failed to tell you this."

"Yeah I can't believe it either; I thought you were my cousin."

"No, that would be a tad uncomfortable."

Chase took another swig of his beer, trying to digest this new information. "So, then did he adopt you, cuz I mean you're an Ashley?"

"Uh-uh, that's just mere coincidence. Ashley is not a super uncommon last name. I mean, it's no Smith, but it's not exactly obscure." She took another bite of her sandwich, "I can't believe you thought you were here to marry your cousin and you stayed, that's a little odd."

Chase narrowed his eyes at her for that last comment and decided to turn it up a notch, changing the subject dramatically "So you're first kiss was when?" he asked, leaning back on the counter.

"College-my first year."

"Seriously?"

She slowly nodded, "I had tutors here at the castle until I went to Cambridge."

"Humph," he said taking the last bite of his sandwich.

"Why—how old were you?"

Chase finished chewing and swallowed before he answered her, "Six."

"Six!" she yelled, her voice echoing off the metal pans hanging above them. "You were six?"

Chase smiled, "Yup, Kristen Ferguson out on the playground at school. She kissed me." He tilted his head in reflection, "I wonder what she's up to these days; she was hot for six."

Elizabeth threw her napkin at him, "Pig. No more sandwiches for you," she said gathering their plates and placing them in the sink.

Chase chuckled and took another pull from his beer. "So, you rode horses and played sports and stuff, right?"

Elizabeth turned and gazed at him, wondering how he went from first kisses to horses, "Yeah…"

"Well, I thought if girls played sports and stuff, normally their hymens broke, but yours isn't broken."

Now the question made a bit more sense, "So?"

"I don't know, I guess I just thought it was weird."

"Okay, I never really thought about it or paid that much attention to it," she said, as she began to load the dishwasher.

Time to go for broke, Chase thought; he was curious to know how much experience she actually had. "So, you were in college before you got your first kiss and you are a virgin, so then what else did you do while you were in college?"

Elizabeth turned to him, her face flushed because she was beginning to feel like she was being interrogated. "You mean, did I go around just wanking people off because I was a tease?"

"That's not what I said-"

Elizabeth cut him off, anger rising in her voice, "No, but you want to know how experienced I am-if I will be able to satisfy you, right?

Chase went around the counter and grabbed her by the arms, crushing them between their chests and pressing her back into the counter, "Will you stop? It was just a question. You told me to ask away, so I was. Stop freaking out on me every time something comes up that you are insecure about. You know that I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. I'm not here for just sex."

Elizabeth opened her mouth to say something and then paused. She looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry, you're right," she said quietly. "I have always been insecure around men. Normally when most found out that I wasn't going to sleep with them, I never saw them again. The two boyfriends I had got tired of me closing myself off to them in that arena."

Two boyfriends, Chase thought. He began getting visions in his head of Elizabeth with these two faceless men, jerking them off or blowing them. His stomach tightened from his jealousy, jealousy which was pretty much unfounded considering the countless women Chase had been with. He suddenly felt like he was going to be sick. "Don't tell me," he blurted out.

Elizabeth looked up at him, "But, I thought-"

"No, I don't want to know, I don't want to think about you with other men. If I know details, I'll never get it out of my head. I know that's probably not fair, considering my past, but I just don't wanna know. All that matters is me and you, here and now." He leaned down and possessively took control of her mouth, proving to them both that she was his. He deepened the kiss and Elizabeth splayed her fingers against his bare chest, trying to hold onto him. He let go of her arms and she wound them around his neck. He slid his hands down her slides and around to cup her ass and pull her closer into him. The tips of his fingers brushed her bare cheeks, peeking out from under his shirt. She moaned into his mouth and he wanted nothing more at that moment than to throw her up on the counter and pound into her. He broke the kiss, using every bit of resolve that he had to keep her virtue intact. "God," he groaned, reaching up and taking one of her arms from around his neck, "Don't ever be insecure about what I feel for you, how much I want you," he said, placing his hand over hers on the bulge in his jeans.

Elizabeth jumped when she touched him, but slowly let her hand rest on the bulge. Chase leaned down, taking control of her lips again. Her thoughts clouded as their tongues battled back and forth. Elizabeth began instinctively rubbing her hand over the bulge in Chase's pants and he groaned into her mouth.

"Stop that," he said against her mouth, "If you don't I'm gonna throw you up on the counter and have my way with you, and I told you I don't want to until we're married."

"I never said I was going to marry you," she replied breathless back to him.

Chase pulled back from her, his eyes questioning her words, "What do you mean-you said upstairs- A-are you fucking with me?" He pulled away from her and ran his hand through his hair.

"No I am not fucking with you. I never said it because you never asked me properly. Relax, jeez, and you say I am the insecure one."

"What are you talking about? I asked you when I gave you the ring in your room."

"No, you asked me to give you a chance. You never actually proposed to me."

Chase figured out where she was going with this, "Well, you flipped out on me, so I never got around to it." He pulled the ring out of his pocket and opened the box.

"Are you just carrying that around with you?"

"No, I intended on doing this, but since you jumped the gun, I guess I'm going to do it now."

Chase removed the ring from the box and got down on one knee in the middle of the kitchen. He looked up at Elizabeth and their eyes locked. He took her hand in his and began, "You were the last thing I expected when I came to England. Now that I have you in my life, I can't imagine it without you. Elizabeth Leanne Ashley, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, my life partner, and mother of my children?"

Elizabeth stared down at Chase, his smile gleaming up at her as he spoke those words. She closed her eyes to keep the tears that were forming from escaping. She quickly nodded her head and whispered, "Yes."

Chase slipped the ring on her finger and stood. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and they stood in the kitchen like that for several moments. He placed a kiss to her forehead, "C'mon, let's go to bed."

Chase led her back up the long staircase and down the even longer corridor to her bedroom. Elizabeth slid into bed as he slipped his jeans off and threw them over her chaise. He crawled into her bed next to her, wearing his boxers as opposed to the nudeness he normally slept in, and she curled up into his warmth, placing her hand on his chest and her head on his shoulder.

Chase sighed contentedly and pulled Elizabeth closer to him. He leaned his head into hers and they both fell into a deep sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Elizabeth woke first as the morning light slowly ran over the bed. She needed to use the bathroom and careful slipped out of Chase's grasp so that she did not wake him. When she returned, he had sprawled out across the bed, the blanket falling past his waist. She stood against the doorframe, admiring his form. She bit her lip as a devilish idea crossed her mind.

Elizabeth slowly crept towards the bed and gently sat down, using caution so that Chase would not wake and her plan would not be ruined. She gently slid over until she was sitting next to his waist. The bulge in his shorts was tented upwards as she delicately undid the button holding them closed. The material fell to the sides as his cock was exposed to her for the first time. She sucked in her breath, her heart pounding in her ears, as she gently ran a shaking finger across the spongy head and down his length.

Chase shifted his hips under her touch and she quickly looked up at his face, seeing his eyes still closed. Elizabeth wrapped her diminutive hand around his cock and gave him a soft squeeze as she began running her palm up his length. She repeated the motion several times, slowly coaxing his cock to life and gaining confidence with each stroke. Clear liquid began to seep from the tip and she bent down to have her first taste of him, of any man. Elizabeth leisurely ran her tongue across his head, the fluid coating her tongue. His taste was salty and musky-manly. Elizabeth bent her head down again and tenderly took the tip of his cock in her mouth bathing it in her saliva. She applied a bit of suction pressure as she watched Chase's face, and coolly slid her lips down his shaft, taking more of him in her mouth.

Chase's subconscious woke him as he felt the warm mouth on his cock. He thought he was dreaming until he felt lips sliding down his shaft and hair tickling his thigh. He lazily opened his eyes, allowing them to adjust to the light as he looked down and saw Elizabeth staring up at him, her lips enveloping his cock. Her eyes remained locked with his as she slid her lips up his cock and ran her tongue up the underside of his dick. He groaned and lifted his hips up towards her lips, trying to keep his dick in the warmth of her mouth as she let go of him with a pop.

"Good morning," she said smiling impishly.

"You can say that again," he replied, his voice throaty from sleep.

She lowered her head again and took him in her mouth, a bit deeper this time. She didn't want to go too deep because she was afraid she would gag on his impressive length. She took her hand and slowly stroked up and down the rest of his shaft, fully encompassing him. Chase moaned and lifted his hips on reflex, trying to get more of him in her mouth, but finding himself unable. "Oh baby, that feels so good," he muttered, his head thrown back on the pillow.

Elizabeth took his encouragement and sucked a bit harder, making him moan again. He pulled the hair that was falling in front of her face back, so his view of her sucking his dick was unimpeded. The sight of what she was doing to him, the arousal her felt from just watching her, almost made him come undone.

Chase's eyes were clouded over with lust as he watched her. His left hand came up to caress her back as she continued sucking him. His hand slowly made its way down to the curve of her bare ass. He gently kneaded her cheek. Elizabeth pulled off of him and leaned back. "If you don't stop that, I'm not going to do this anymore."

"But," Chase started.

"No buts," Elizabeth retorted, taking Chase's hand and placing it back at his side. Her face turned very serious, "Please, let me do this."

Chase just nodded. The fact that she wanted to please him turned him on even more. Elizabeth pushed his legs apart and climbed in between them. She stripped herself of Chase's t-shirt, deliberately taking her time, making her best effort to rouse Chase in the same manner he had her the night before. The cool morning air assaulted her nipples, turning them a dusky rose color that was an ardent contrast to her pale complexion as they stiffened. Chase's breathing became shallow and unsteady as he watched Elizabeth, mesmerized. She leaned up over his body and placed a light kiss on his lips, gently biting his bottom lip as she pulled away. Elizabeth then trailed a light line of kisses down his chest and abdomen, his muscles tightening under her soft touch, her warm breath hitting his flesh.

Chase balled his hands into fists at his sides. His cock grazed her belly and then her breasts as she made her way down his body. "God baby, I want to touch you so bad. You're killing me here."

Elizabeth glanced up at him and smiled, her face full of satisfaction and mischief. She then quickly dipped her head back down and took him in her mouth once again, her hand coming around to grasp the base of his shaft. Chase gasped-the only sound he could make because his mouth had gone dry. Elizabeth bobbed up and down, her lips forming a vacuum on Chase's cock. She alternated fast and slow as she drove him closer to the edge.

Her hand found his balls and slowly fondled them through his shorts. Chase felt his semen moving through his body, his orgasm rapidly approaching. He weakly tried to push Elizabeth off of him, croaking out, "Stop baby, I'm going to cum."

But Elizabeth did not relent. She began sucking him off with more vigor, wanting to taste his pleasure. She felt his balls tighten in her hand and then his cock moved on its own volition in her mouth.

Chase grunted and began emptying himself in her warm mouth. He clawed at the bed and squeezed his eyes closed, white flashes of light erupting before him as his orgasm ripped through his entire body. He felt every muscle in his body tense as he experienced the most intense orgasm of his life.

Elizabeth took most of his load, only a few drops escaping from her lips. She swallowed the thick mixture as she wiped the excess from her chin. Her lips were numb from the friction of his cock against them and her jaw sore, but she was able to bring Chase pleasure and she enjoyed the fact that she could have control of his body. She rose up to lay next to him, her head on his chest, as she snuggled into him.

Chase was still trying to get his breathing back to normal. His arms felt like dead weight, but he was able to sling them around Elizabeth's lithe body. "You are amazing. That was absolutely incredible."

Elizabeth knew he enjoyed it, an obvious result of his ejaculation, but incredible? "Really?" she asked, lifting her head off his chest to look at him.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers
12