Inherit My Heart Ch. 06

Story Info
Viva Las Vegas.
5k words
4.78
23.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

"Las Vegas?"

Chase nodded and smiled. "Chase, are you out of your mind?"

Chase just shook his head and kept smiling. Elizabeth had to laugh at him-he looked like a kid on Christmas Day. "Isn't that cheeky?"

"No it's not cheeky. Yeah, if you go get married at one of those drive-thru chapels maybe, but not what I have in mind."

"Drive-thru chapels?" Elizabeth repeated back very slowly, looking at him a bit scared. Since her parent's passing, she had never really had the childhood dreams that most girls have, conjuring up dresses and flowers. She didn't really care where or how they got married and was really more worried about Chase's reputation. She didn't want the media to view him as the crazy male version of Britney Spears-another American who had gone cuckoo and got married to someone he barely knew in Vegas.

"Trust me babe, I've got it covered and it won't be cheeky or chinsy or any of those other corny adjectives you can think up, okay?"

Elizabeth nodded. She trusted his judgment. His career was important to him and he was much more adept with dealing with the paparazzi than she could ever hope to be, so if he was confident about Vegas, then she would be too.

"Okay, get packed then. I need to make some phone calls and get my shit together, and you don't need to pack a lot-I don't intend for you to be wearing clothes a lot," Chase winked at her and kissed her once more before he grabbed his jeans and went back to his room through the bathroom.

Elizabeth stood there for a minute, taking time to absorb everything that had happened over the past two weeks. She stared down at her ring. I'm marrying Chase Barrett. Holy bollocks, she thought. She smiled and spun around in her room a couple of times before getting her suitcase out of the closet.

^^^^^^^

Chase called his manager and told him of the arrangements he needed him to make. Larry didn't know if he would be able to pull it off on such short notice, but Chase told him to do whatever was necessary-no expense spared. He then called the airline himself to save time and was able to get them out on a 2pm flight. They were to have a brief stopover at JFK and between the fourteen plus hours in the air and the time change, they would get into Vegas a little after 10pm local time.

It was 9am now, so he had time for a quick shower and some cereal before they had to leave for Heathrow. He heard the water in the shower turn on and was extremely tempted to climb in with Elizabeth but he knew if he got in, they would never get to the airport on time. Instead, he went downstairs and ate real quick, taking a few moments to make Cook blush. Larry had also called him back and told him that everything he asked for was taken care of. He thanked him and told him he's see him in a couple of weeks.

When he came back upstairs, the water was off, so he opened the bathroom door. Elizabeth was wearing a terrycloth robe and had her hair wrapped up in a towel, as she brushed her teeth. Even covered practically head to toe, Chase thought she looked sexy and wanted to ravish her. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder as he stared at their reflection in the mirror.

Elizabeth put the toothbrush down as she finished and leaned back into Chase's embrace. "Everything's all set," he told her, running his hands over her abdomen.

"Is there anything I can do?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said before Chase removed the towel from her head, freeing her wet locks. He gathered them in his left hand and took a huge whiff of the tresses, inhaling the scent of her shampoo that he found to be utterly intoxicating. "Don't ever stop using this shampoo," he told her before running his lips over the side of her neck.

Elizabeth started to laugh but then felt his lips slowly creeping over her neck and her laughter turned into a moan. The hand that he had on her waist slid up her robe, over her left breast, and into the top of her robe. Chase's fingers found her left nipple and he began rolling the hard nub in between his thumb and forefinger.

Elizabeth gasped and clutched the edge of the vanity to steady herself. Chase manipulated her body with ease, sending waves of pleasure down to her toes. He used his other hand to untie and open her robe, before placing it on her stomach. He slowly ran his hand down her frame, stopping when he reached her clit. He used his forefinger to make light circles over the nub, increasing the pressure every so often before lightening it again.

"Oh Chase, don't stop!"

Chase increased the pressure on her clit again, assaulting the nub. "That's it baby, cum for me," he whispered into her ear before he bit down on her lobe and simultaneously tweaked her nipple hard. Elizabeth cried out and her knees gave way as Chase labored to hold her writhing body against him.

Chase held her against him until her breathing slowed and he was confident that she could stand on her own. He knotted her robe quickly before he released her and turned to start the shower. Elizabeth turned to face him and leaned back against the vanity, her face flushed and eyes sated. She watched as he undressed; his manhood stood out as he shucked his jeans off. She eyed him up, counting the time until she would be able to feel him inside of her.

Chase looked at her. She was just standing there, seemingly staring off into space. He waved his hand in front of her, "Babe, you okay?"

"Hmm, yes I'm fine."

Chase shrugged and entered the shower, closing the glass door behind him. He placed his head under the hot stream and closed his eyes as the water cascaded down his body. He quickly rinsed his hair, trying to make up for the time he just spent pleasuring Elizabeth. He felt a cool breeze as he lathered his locks, but never heard the door open, so thought nothing of it. He rinsed the shampoo away and was about to turn around when arms wrapped around his chiseled chest and abs and breasts pressed into his back.

Chase smiled as her soapy hands began to wash his body, slipping down to his still hard cock. She lathered him and used the slickness of the soap to quickly stroke him. Chase placed his hands on the shower wall and hung his head forward, his wet hair hanging into his face. Elizabeth ran one hand around his back and squeezed his ass and muscled back as she continued to fondle him. She sped up her motions once more and Chase groaned as his balls tightened. He squeezed his eyes shut and he shot his load onto the shower floor. Elizabeth slowed her motions and placed a light kiss to his back. She then gently pushed him out of the way so she could rinse herself off and exited the shower just as silently as she had entered. Chase turned to lean against the wall in time to see her pick her robe up off the floor and retie it. She then soundlessly went to her bedroom. Chase shook his head and smiled; in the short time he had known her, this girl never ceased to amaze him.

He quickly dressed and threw his stuff in his luggage, trying to make up for the time he spent in the bathroom with his fiancée. He smiled, liking the way "fiancée" sounded in his head. But, she would only be his fiancée for another day and a half and then she would be his wife. He never imagined two weeks ago that he would be getting married tomorrow, but he was satisfied with his decision. Elizabeth lit up his world, she made him happy, and he knew she would make a good wife and mother.

As he thought about her, she popped her head in his room quickly to tell him that the car was there, and disappeared just as fast as she had appeared. He grabbed his bags and made his way downstairs. Elizabeth was already outside, smiling and waiting for him. The driver helped him put his bags in the trunk and he got in the car. As he slid across the seat, he smiled at her. "Come here you," he said reaching for her hand and pulling her into him.

He placed a kiss to her lips and then her palm before he laid her across his lap. Chase brushed the stray hairs from her ponytail out of her face, as he traced the contours of her features with his fingertips. Elizabeth snuggled into him and relaxed under his touch, falling asleep for the duration of the car ride to the airport.

^^^^^^^^^^

While they waited to board the plane, a few fans recognized Chase and he graciously signed autographs and took pictures with them. Elizabeth watched as he acted like Chase to these people, not some unattainable celebrity whom they admired. He was himself; laughing and smiling as he took a genuine interest in these strangers.

He was also providing her with the distraction that she so terribly needed at the moment. As their departure time crept closer and closer, her nerves became more frazzled. She had yet to tell him that she was afraid to fly. She had been on planes before, but never for as long of a trip as they had ahead of them, and not in awhile either.

Chase said goodbye to his last fan and returned to his seat next to her. Her face was paler than normal, and he was afraid that she was having doubts about the wedding. He reached for her hand, which was clammy, and became a tad more worried. "What's wrong," he asked quietly.

Elizabeth sat forward in the chair and stared at the floor, "I probably should have told you this sooner, but I'm afraid to fly. And, when I say afraid, I really mean terrified," she said, taking a deep breath.

He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and she smiled, finding the small gesture soothing. He reached into his pocket with his other hand and pulled out a bottle. "I'm not really a fan of flying either, even though I do it all the time, which is why I take these," he said, handing her the bottle.

Xanax, she read off the bottle. "Chase, I am not going to take any medication that is going to make me loopy."

"It won't, trust me," he assured her, giving her hand a light squeeze. "Here," he took the bottle from her and opened it, "Just take one. The dosage is minimal and if you need more, then we'll go from there. I'm gonna take mine too now, okay." He held the tiny white pill out in his hand for her.

Elizabeth looked at him and reluctantly took the pill. He took his pill and chased it with a swig of water before handing the bottle off to her. Reluctantly she took the bottle and took a deep breath. She hated to take any kind of medication, even Midol. She took a pull from the bottle and popped the small pill between her lips, before throwing her head back and swallowing.

"There. Now, it won't stop the visions of plummeting to your death, but it will take the edge off."

Elizabeth smacked him. "No talk of plummeting before we get on the plane."

Chase laughed and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. "Don't worry baby, everything is going to be fine." He placed a kiss to her temple and breathed in her scent. God, he couldn't wait until they were married and he could have her. The anticipation was beginning to kill him, as he felt his jeans tighten at his crotch. A voice came over the loudspeaker announcing the boarding of their flight. He looked at Elizabeth. "Ready?"

"Not really but what choice do I have."

Chase laughed, "You don't have one. You're getting on that plane because you're not getting out of marrying me."

She shot him a sarcastic look as she stood. "You know that's not the reason."

"I know," he said, bending down to place a light kiss to her lips, "But it's still nice to hear."

Chase took her hand and they walked to the counter, handing their tickets to the agent. They boarded the plane and took their seats in first class. Chase took the window seat, because Elizabeth wanted no part of it, even though the xanax was starting to kick in and she was becoming increasingly relaxed.

As the plane began to make its way down the runway, Elizabeth tensed and grabbed Chase's hand. He stroked this thumb across the back of hers, knowing it soothed her, and turned her chin towards his him, kissing her deeply, and distracting her from the takeoff. She returned the kiss ardently as the plane ascended into the sky, forgetting all about her fear.

Chase slowly broke the kiss, placing quick kisses to her nose and forehead, before pulling back and looking into her heavy lidded eyes. "See, that wasn't so bad now, was it?"

Elizabeth smiled and placed her hand to his cheek, "Well, when you do that, flying is not so beastly."

Chase laughed and turned his head into her palm, gently biting the fleshy part of her hand. "Beastly, huh?" he said laughing again.

"Am I supposed to talk like you? Your American slang has botched the English language-gonna, c'mon, gotta? You shorten everything, making it sound piss poor."

"Do I now?" Chase responded with a horrible English accent.

"Oh piss off," she laughed. "Pretty soon you'll be shortening my name."

"Actually, about that. It takes way too long to say Elizabeth. I mean its four syllables. And Elizabeth Barrett sounds so formal."

Elizabeth looked at him incredulously, "Are you seriously trying to change my name Chase?"

"No honey, I love your name." Chase leaned in to her and lowered his voice to a whisper, his breath in her ear. "But, when we're in the throes of passion, breathless and our minds are cloudy, Elizabeth is a mouthful. I want to scream your name when I come, not call you baby or honey or something generic."

His breath on her ear had shivers running through her body. He had a power over her and could get her to do pretty much anything he wanted when he talked to her like that. "Well, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, we've already established that Lizzy's out-you almost killed me when I called you that."

"Yes I did."

"Well then there's Beth, Eliza, Liz, Liza, or we could combine your middle name into it and call you Bethann."

"Bethann? No. I only like Liz or Beth and Beth Barrett sounds so…so. Well, to be honest, it sounds like the name of a porn star."

"Porn star?"

"Well, yes. I guess Liz Barrett sounds a bit more distinguished, although it does not have the same ring that Elizabeth does."

"So, I can call you Liz and you're not gonna get mad at me."

The flight attendant interrupted their conversation to ask them if they cared for a beverage. Chase asked for a coffee and Elizabeth a bottle of water. The flight attendant recognized Chase and was trying to give him fuck me eyes when Elizabeth caught her and cleared her throat. She handed him his coffee and turned to the passengers on the other side of the plane.

Chase chuckled. Elizabeth turned to him, glaring, and discreetly lowered her voice. "That was not funny. That was rude. I am sitting right here next to you."

"Honey, don't worry about it. I only have fuck me eyes for you," he said laughing, and leaning in to kiss her.

"I told you, not funny," she said, swiping him away and leaning back against the seat. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before beginning. "I know women throw themselves at you all the time because of who you are. I know that and I know I have to deal with it. But, it's another thing to see a blatant display of it right in front of your face."

Chase saw the seriousness written across her face and saw this was obviously something that troubled her. Unfortunately, the fuck me eyes the flight attendant gave him were the tip of the iceberg as far as the ways women tried to get with him. Most were much more forward than that.

"Elizabeth, look at me." She turned her head and slowly opened her eyes, trying to keep the tears that were forming from falling. He leaned forward and cupped her face in his hands. "I'm not going anywhere and I'm certainly not looking to bang some chick I don't know. Because of who I am this happens all the time, but they don't want to be with me. They just want to say that they slept with a rock star. And, yeah, in the past, I've taken advantage of that. But, they didn't know me and I didn't know them, not the way I know you and the way you know me. . I want to be with you and only you. I know it's hard for you, but you have to trust me. Okay?"

Elizabeth slowly nodded her head and he gently kissed her to reassure her of his feelings. He pushed the arms of their seats up and pulled her across the seat. She put her feet up on the edge and lay across him. "I get it, believe me I get it. When we were in London, I wanted to kill every man that looked at you," he said, brushing her hair back, and wrapping his arm around her waist.

He had told her that when they were in London, but the fact that he brought it up again brought a smile to her face. She snuggled into him, and closed her eyes, the xanax affecting her as she drifted off into sleep.

Chase dozed on and off as the flight progressed across the Atlantic. Elizabeth stayed asleep until the pilot came over and told them they would begin their descent. Chase woke her, so they could put their seats back in their upright position and so she could see the New York City skyline as they approached JFK.

Elizabeth could see the outline of Manhattan, the Empire State Building off in the distance as they approached. "Wow," as all she could say as she leaned over Chase, mesmerized.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Elizabeth nodded. "It's not the same though. Since 9/11, every time I look at the skyline, there's a big gaping hole where the towers were."

"Were you in the city on 9/11?" she asked.

Chase nodded. "I was home, getting ready to go into the studio. My apartment overlooks Central Park, so I couldn't see the towers fall from where I was. I had a couple of friends who were firefighters though who were there and didn't make it," he said as he turned away from her to look out the window, the emotion of that day still affecting him.

Elizabeth squeezed his hand, as they remained wordless for the rest of the descent. After they had touched down, Chase retrieved their carry-on bags and pulled a Yankees cap from his, which he pulled down low over his face. Elizabeth looked at him curiously. "Paparazzi," he replied, knowing she was wondering why he was suddenly donning a baseball cap, since she had yet to see him wear one. "In the states, the paparazzi are relentless, it's not like it is in the U.K., I don't have the freedom to wander around the airport and not be hounded, and I really don't think you're ready to deal with all that."

"No, not really," she confessed. "I mean, they are going to want to know who I am, and I really don't want to try to explain it right now."

"No, it'll be all over the internet before we even get to Vegas, and I really don't want wedding crashers."

They exited the plane and went through customs before quickly grabbing something to eat in the terminal. Luckily, they only had about an hour layover before their flight to Vegas and got to the gate as the flight began boarding. They boarded the new plane and went through the same procedure they had the first time-Chase kissed her to distract her from the takeoff, but this time, she wanted to view the skyline as they ascended into the sky. She had a better view of the skyline as they flew over New Jersey and Chase pointed out exactly where the Trade Center had been.

They both stayed awake for this flight. Wild Hogs was the movie the airline showed, and they laughed heartily at the comedy. The plane hit some turbulence over the Rocky Mountains and Elizabeth tensed. Chase grabbed her hand and reassured her that it was normal. Once she calmed, she brought up the nickname thing again.

"So, if you get to call me Liz, do I get to shorten your name? Can I call you Cha or maybe just Ch?" she asked laughing.

"Actually, not many people know this-pretty much just my family and Larry, but Chase isn't my first name. It's a nickname."

"Belt up!"

Chase looked at her, "Belt up, what the hell does that mean?"

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers
12