Inheritance

Story Info
She learns of her parents perversion...and of her own.
1.3k words
3.8
150.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Layla Jones. I'm tall and lean, with tanned skin and blonde hair that hangs down to my mid-back. I have pouty lips, sparkling blue eyes, and a cup size of 34C. I'm nineteen years old, and while I go to college, it's so close to my house that my parents didn't see a need to pay for dorm expenses. So I live at home.

I actually don't mind living at home. My parents are really cool. Jane, my mother, is a beautiful forty year old that looks almost exactly like me and is young without the aid of Botox or plastic surgery. My father Harry is forty-three, and a successful business man. He runs daily, keeping himself in shape, and he's very handsome. He has a strong jawline, slightly graying short brown hair, and laughing brown eyes.

In fact, my parents are so awesome that all my friends just love them. One of my best friends, in fact, repeatedly tells me how much she wants to bang my dad, and one of my ex-boyfriends told me once how much he'd love to suck my mom's clit.

Naturally, I brushed them off. They're my parents—how could I ever see them that way?

*************************************

This weekend my mother is out of town, going shopping in New York City with her best friend. She insisted I stay home with Dad tonight (a Saturday) to make sure he doesn't get lonely. Sigh. I'd much rather be at a party, but there's really nothing I can do about it.

I don't spend time with my father, though, as Mom ats me to do. Instead I hang out in my room, reading and talking to the few people that are online. I catch up on some homework and take a shower, but by eight o'clock I'm extremely bored.

I go downstairs and fix myself something to eat, and, seeing my father watching football in the den, decide to head back upstairs. I hate football.

It's nine o'clock by the time I get so bored I can't stand it. I go downstairs, willing to subject myself to football if it means talking to someone.

I walk in the den, though, and don't see beefy guys running around on a field. Instead, I see, with great horror, two girls having sex in a sauna, and my father's hard cock pulsing in his

hand.

I gasp and back away, tripping over a floorboard.

My father, hearing my fall, turns his head and looks at me. His eyes are glazed in that way that guys get when they're experiencing pleasure. I've learned all the tricks, so I know how they get that way.

"Layla," He says slowly, looking alarmed. I stare at him, eyes wide. My father, masturbating? Couldn't he have waited until I was asleep, at least? This is traumatizing.

He starts to speak again, but his gaze travels downward, and rivet on my lower body. Horrified, I follow his gaze and see that my short skirt has flown up from when I fell, and now my entire lower region, white thong included, is in sight.

My father stands up, quickly and before I canreact, and approaches me. He picks me up by the arm roughly and my hand touches his cock as I rise. It's hot and fleshy. And huge. He must have at least eight inches on him, when hard.

"Dad, what are you doing?" I say, frantic, as he pulls me towards the couch.

He sits me down and rests next to me, looking at me inquisitively. "Layla, you've grown into a beautiful, sexy young woman." My mouth forms a little O at his words. The girls on the screen moan as they fuck eachother, and my father watches them for a minute before turning back to me.

He groans and pushes me down on the cushions, pinning me down with his body on mine. I feel his hard dick on my leg and I scream. What the fuck is he doing? He's my father!

He presses his hand against my mouth and mutters, "Shut up, bitch," in my ear. He starts to kiss my neck, making his way to my lips, as I twist and fight him.

Just before he can kiss me, I turn my head. This angers him. "Bitch, you do as your father tells you." He slaps me across the face, and a tear slips out of my eye. He kisses me angrily, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I stay still, not believing that my father is frenching me. This is surreal.

He grabs a handful of my breast and squeezes it painfully. "I gotta fuck you, Layla. You're too sexy and I'm too horny. I gotta fuck you." He rips my shirt away, exposing my nipple, and licks it. I curse myself for not putting a bra on.

He pulls away my skirt, and soon enough my thong disappears as well. "Daddy, no, please don't do this." I cry, as he's preparing his hard dick to

enter me.

He moans. "Call me Daddy again, bitch. Call me Daddy."

I scream as his hard, long dick is in me, pushingup farther than I thought possible. He pumps me for a couple minutes, with me screaming in fear, anger, pain and hatred all the while, but he doesn't stop. He pulls out a few minutes later, and I sigh in relief, thinking that he'd realized the horror of what he'd done, but he just enters me again, harder and faster this time.

As much as I fight it, my body betrays me. His rough hands on my nipple, my clit, are stimulating me, and his hard dick on my g-spot is making my eyes roll back in my head. Before I know it, I'm not screaming from horror anymore, but from pleasure.

"Do you like this, baby girl? Do you like Daddy fucking you?" He grunts.

"Yessss, oh my god, fuck me Daddy! Harder! I love your hard dick inside me! Daddy! Ohhh fuck me, fuck me . . ."

My hips rise to meet his intrusion, and my moans come louder. A warmth and unbelievable pleasure in forming inside me, and I know it's only a matter of seconds before I cum.

Daddy cums before me. His hot sperm fills my womb up, touching every corner of it. In the end, that's what makes me go over the edge.

He slumps over me. We lay there in silence for a few minutes, breathing hard. He gently caresses my nipple, with I trace circles in his muscular back.

"Baby girl, my baby girl," He says, "Get down on the floor. Daddy has something he wants to show you. One last thing."

The full details of what just unfolded not having hit me yet, I quickly comply. Daddy stands over me, his cock still hard, and holds it in his huge hands.

"What are you going to do to me, Daddy?" I say, my voice tempting and sexy.

"Baby, you'll love it. Just wait and see."

A minute passes, and suddenly, he moans and throws his head back. A stream of golden liquid squirts from the head of his dick and down, to land on my stomach. I gasp at the feeling of his hot, spent piss on me. It's so unbelievably naughty and erotic. My pussy begins to throb.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, I love your hot piss on me . . . Squirt it on my cunt, please, squirt it on my cunt and make me cum again." I moan loudly, lifting up my hips as his stream of piss is directed at the blooming pink flower of my clit.

**************************************

I lay in bed that night, totally at a loss for what happened. I fucked my own father. I can't believe it. I should go to hell. It felt simply amazing, yes, but it's sinful and wrong and perverted. I can't believe I let myself do that.

And to cum from his cock! If his having entered me wasn't enough, it turned me on!

I decide to tell my mother. She should know, and decide what to do with not only him, but with me. I'll wait until the next weekend, when my father is out of town, to tell her.

To be continued . . .