Inheritance Ch. 00(ii)

Story Info
or sometimes you really don't see it coming!
16.5k words
4.72
55.9k
67

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How it came about

It isn't essential to have read the main parts of my Inheritance series, to understand this story, it will be sufficient to know that this part of a bigger story and that this is the second part of a prequel. Obviously, though, once you've read this you can go on to read the next parts.

This is a fiction; all of the characters are made up, some of them are based vaguely on real people but really, really vaguely. Oh and they're all over 18. Enjoy!

John Porter was a man much given to thought. It would surprise many people to know just how much thought he gave to the everyday things in life, about planning, about how other people would react, about how best to achieve the result he was looking for. It would often surprise them because he did not look like a thinker - which was frequently a big advantage in business because often people underestimated his intelligence and his ability to plan ahead. In most situations John usually had a plan A, a plan B, a C, a D and often an E ready. Failing that he would wing it, but wing it from a position of strength having pre-prepared beforehand.

Which was why when he woke that morning to find himself wedged between two women the first thought that went through his mind was 'Well! I suppose I should have seen that one coming!'

On his right hand side, snuggled up against him as usual was his wife - Elizabeth, small, barely five feet five inches in height, lithe, despite bearing him a daughter, and with an eager sexuality. John could feel the material of the over-sized t-shirt that she usually wore at night under his hand. It was her favourite night wear, especially if the previous evening's play had been enthusiastic. John liked her wearing the t-shirt because the looseness made access simple. It was even easier when Elizabeth wore nothing - which she often did - but the t-shirt was perfectly acceptable. His mind strayed a little as he thought about some of the things he had seen in the books he had purchased off Ray in Soho. There were outfits in those books that he had been planning to explore with Elizabeth, though, he thought ruefully that might have to wait a while.

On John's left with her back to him, was his daughter Jane, taller than her mother and more rounded - not least because her son, and John's grand-son was growing inside her.

Jane had left home a year or so earlier because she had seen her father 'hitting' her mother. After a passionate, whirl-wind romance she had married and become pregnant. The child's father had left his new wife and she had returned to live with her parents. Now, after coming home, she understood - much to her astonishment - that her parents played domination games - which included spankings, among other things.

Her sexuality aroused by her relationship with the father of her baby, Jane's interest was piqued by her parent's activities, and being more than just a little aroused - with her mother's agreement she had joined them. It was very much a restrained experience, John was very tentative because of the baby, and none of his plans included sex, but Jane seemed to be happy to be involved. And the previous night feeling lonely and still a little turned on from earlier in the evening she had felt the need to not sleep alone and as a result had ended in the same bed as her parents.

John felt the light flannel of Jane's pyjama top, as she lay pressed against him. He smiled because just a few weeks ago Jane couldn't stand to be in the same room as himself. The contact of these two lovely women caused a hump in his pyjama bottoms - which was all he normally wore - but Jane's presence meant he could do nothing about it. Instead he climbed out from between the two sleeping beauties and slipping into his dressing gown, went to his office-study. It was a Saturday morning and there were things he could be doing but as it was the weekend, his 'office' was closed so John let his wife and daughter sleep in.

Jane was dimly aware of her father leaving, Elizabeth too noticed John had gone, but both women were still half asleep, and only partially aware. They both moved in towards the middle of the big bed, Jane pushing backwards and Elizabeth edging forwards. Snuggling together the two women twined themselves together and slipped off back to sleep.

A short time later Elizabeth woke. She didn't know at first what had woken her, but she did realise that something was not right. The dark bedroom didn't sound right and there was movement. Suddenly she knew what was missing was the sound of John asleep, his not-quite-snoring. She made out Jane's face as she lay on her back next to her eyes closed, still partly asleep, energetically jilling herself, the vibrations from her movement being the unusual motion.

Elizabeth propped herself up on one elbow to watch, she felt no shame in this, after all Jane was a guest in HER bed. She herself had shown her daughter the art of self-stimulation a few months earlier, an art that Jane seemed to be on her way to become quite proficient at.

The sleepy, horny girl had pushed the cover down and pulled up her 'jamas top. Her knickers had gone and both of Jane's hands were active between her shapely thighs. She stroked and teased herself, her upper lip caught lightly between her teeth - which gave her a look of serious concentration. While the fingers of Jane's left hand stroked the lips of her pussy, the forefinger and middle finger of her right hand - with that hand's pinky held delicately in the air, tackled her clitoris, stimulating it by lightly rubbing it to and fro, and round and round.

Elizabeth was fascinated to watch this. She herself enjoyed a good jilling, especially if it came after a period of abstinence through her and John's games. A morning like this after games like last nights would also be a favourite time to bring herself off. Almost absently she slid her hands up under the hem of the outsized t-shirt and began to stroke herself, feeling her lips fill out as she did so.

OH! It felt so good.

Suddenly Jane's top came open revealing her right breast - rounded and full, more full now because of the oncoming pregnancy. The breast was tipped with an exquisite, coral coloured nipple. It jerked and bounced in front of her as Jane at last came close to orgasm.

When asked about it later Elizabeth had no idea why she did what she did, except to say that in the heat of the moment, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Elizabeth's lips closed on the jiggling breast, just as Jane started to orgasm.

"OH! OH!" She almost shrieked, as climax and surprise became one sensation. "Oh! Oooooooooohhhh! Oh fuck!" The sensation was so intense, it brought her completely wake.

"Muh_?!" Jane started, looking up at her mother.

Elizabeth put her finger to her lips to shush her daughter's questions. Then she physically silenced her by leaning forwards and kissing her daughter on the lips.

It had been meant to be just a loving kiss - mother to daughter - to stop any questions, but as the two women were still in a heightened state, it became something more. Elizabeth reached over, and embraced Jane, who reached up and embraced her mother. Their mouths opened and the kiss become more passionate, a heated lover's kiss. They kissed each other hungrily, tongues sliding past each other. The embraces became far more tactile as they explored. Elizabeth's t-shirt came off and Jane slid her hands across her mother's bottom up her mother's bare back. Elizabeth still propped on one elbow slipped her hand down across Jane's baby bump and onto the hot mound of her pussy.

Jane's eager hips came up in welcome and Elizabeth diddled her daughter's clit, delightedly dancing her fingers across the sopping wet pleasure button. Finding Jane's clitoris Elizabeth enthusiastically took over from where Jane had left off. The effect was spectacular. Her daughter writhed and squirmed about under her mother's hand, pushing the sheets down as she did so.

"Oh! Don't stop, mummy, there! Just there! Oh! Oh!!" Little orgasms shook her, made her body jerk as if she was being electrocuted.

Eventually Elizabeth stopped, allowing Jane to catch her breath. "Wow!" Jane breathed, as the two women lay together. "That was incredible, so much better than doing it to yourself."

Elizabeth smiled at her, "I'd like to let you return the favour but daddy will want his breakfast soon_"

No sooner had she said that than the door opened and John entered, seeing the two women, naked and semi-naked and entwined he stopped.

That was part of his concern but the other part of it was that he suspected that this was another one of Elizabeth's games. That was his route to resolve the situation in front of him.

"What's been going on?" His voice was calm and measured.

"Er! Erm we_" Elizabeth stuttered.

"It was my fault daddy!" Jane started.

"I leave the two of you for half an hour and you both start off like a pair of_ of_ I don't know whats!!"

"Strumpets might be a good word." Elizabeth suggested seriously.

"Lesbians." Jane added, equally seriously.

"Sit!" John pointed at the end of the bed, and sat himself down on an ottoman stool in front of the fireplace.

Quickly the two women scrambled into place. Jane delightfully dishabille with her pyjama top wide open showing her lovely rounded and growing breasts. Elizabeth nude and perky with her bare mons. Jane realised that she liked that idea, she decided it would have to happen soon. Her father coughed to get both of their attentions and she looked at him.

John was leaning forwards, his elbows on his knees, his robe open. Jane could see that her father was still a good looking man, well-muscled for all of his business life style. He sat there for a long moment, looking at them both. Looking first at Elizabeth he tried to begin - once, twice, he began - only for the words to falter. His thoughts were spinning in his head. This was everything he was trying to avoid. It wasn't the legal aspects, it surprised him how blasé he was about that - that was important but not the most important thing. It wasn't even about the taboo nature of what had occurred, though THAT was important. There were so many aspects to this - how any employees might see their relationship, how they would continue with visitors to the house, however the last thing he wanted to do was drive Jane away from them again. It shook him how much he anticipated the boy's birth, how much he looked forwards to his grand-child, and being with him.

It was, he realised, all about the game again. Elizabeth had a found a new way to play it, not just pushing her personal behaviour but pushing their - and by 'their' John realised it meant the family's - behaviour. He understood that if he allowed this to go on it would slowly draw Jane in - or it might drive her away. He also had a frightening premonition of where this might eventually go. Hurriedly he put that thought out of his head.

"I am not very happy." He told them both. "Not very happy at all."

"It wasn't very much, just a kiss_", Elizabeth offered, Jane looked down.

John held his hand up, his face stern. "I'm speaking." He told her. "I may let you speak later.

"It is very important that we maintain a certain level of behaviour. It is more than a possibility we will have staff about the house soon." both women looked up at this, that was a surprise for them.

"I'm not going to say very much about the legality of what I have just witnessed, except that it can be punished by a prison term," he saw Jane's eyes open wide, "and it often is."

"Now yesterday I said that there would be a few rules about the house. And that normally you two will be naked, except for your collars. That will be variable depending on the circumstances, but the one rule that will not be variable from now on, is that neither of you will orgasm - come, if you prefer that term, unless I give permission!" That should slow her down, he thought to himself.

Both women gasped in surprise. Elizabeth looked like she was going to say something, but she held back. Jane's mind raced - 'diddling' herself had proven a great way to relief her tension, and now she would have to ask her father if she could do that. But even as she was thinking this through, Elizabeth's hand found hers and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Now I am not going to call the police, but you both deserve a little punishment for what you did this morning. Both of you to the play room - now!"

The door to the play room was just outside of the entrance to John and Elizabeth's master bedroom suite, and soon the three of them were looking at the newly installed equipment.

"Strip!" John told Jane, and she took off her pyjama top as John fastened a pair of brown leather cuffs, lined with red felt, to her mother's slim arms. Clipping the cuffs to a hook on a rope hanging from a pulley, John pulled Elizabeth's hands above her head until she stood on her tip toes.

Jane watched as her father circled Elizabeth as he hung from the cuffs. Stretching her arms above her head accentuated her mother's physique - slim, almost petite, her breasts were a small b cup, with upturned cylindrical nipples in the middle of surprisingly dark areolae. Jane looked at Elizabeth's bottom as John caressed it gently. The pregnancy was having 'effects' on her body and Jane felt huge when she looked at Elizabeth's pert and perky figure.

"We'll start with ten thwacks I think!" When he had given them their collars - Elizabeth her red one and Jane her black one they had agreed safe-words. His wife's was "brass" - the colour of the fittings on the collar, and Jane's was "nickel", the colour of the fittings on hers. "Don't forget your safe words!" John reminded them both.

"Count them Elizabeth!" and he began, with a broad wooden paddle like an old-fashioned butter pat.

SMACK! The sound was loud in the play-room, smooth polished wood against skin.

"Thank you Master, that's one, may I have another please?" Elizabeth dutifully repeated the formula.

"SMACK!" A faint moan escaped from his wife's lips before she asked for a third blow.

Jane marvelled at Elizabeth's ability to take punishment, even more so as she saw her mother's bottom rotate slightly in anticipation. Her father paused after the sixth blow. He leaned forwards and raised his right hand, the paddle hanging loosely in his left.

John's hand curled around Elizabeth's upstretched arms, and he pulled her towards him. For a second he breathed in the scent of her hair, of her perspiration, all of the scents of his woman. Elizabeth leaned against him, or as much as she could, dangling from her wrists. John kissed her softly, starting on her forehead and down to her lips.

It was an incongruously tender moment, considering that the cheeks of Elizabeth's bottom were red from the paddling. Jane watched it hungrily. She now hated Pete Bailey for running out on her and the baby, but she found she did miss the physical contact, and what with her hormones running amok because of her pregnancy the tenderness of the scene in front of her did nothing to allay her sexual tension.

When it came to Jane's turn John fastened her wrists to either end of a bar at the height of her chest. He was loath to make his daughter stretch upwards, but as she counted out the ten blows she found the immobility and pulling against it to be quite pleasurable.

Jane was sure that John had put considerably less effort into her spanking than he did her mothers, but it still stung. But he was done quickly and hugging her to him he whispered permission that she might like to go to her own room and take care of whatever she needed to do.

Unclipped, Jane bobbed a curtsey to her master and left. As she left the room she saw that John was unclipping Elizabeth's wrists. If she had ever doubted the strength of the relationship between her parents what she had seen this morning confirmed the depth of their love. John's hands were gentle, and he was so focussed on his wife that he didn't see Jane watching them.

For the second time that morning Jane thought about Pete Bailey. This time she offered a silent prayer of thanks that the boy - she really had to think about a name for the child, calling him 'the boy' was just not good enough - that the child would benefit from being with his grandfather and grandmother, and the love they had for each other, and her, and would have for him.

In her room Jane wasted no time in doing exactly what her master had told her to do.

John gently laid Elizabeth on the soft duvet of their bed. He knew she would not admit to feeling it, but from the way his wife's hips moved as her weight came down she was. Once again John felt that curious duality - part of him was upset that he so hurt Elizabeth - and that he was including Jane in this, but the other side of it was that this was what they wanted and he was pleased that he could fulfil their needs. That was all he needed, as he stripped off his pyjama bottoms and lay down next to his wife.

It's a Saturday - John told himself, as Elizabeth rolled toward him and pressed against his body - time for a lie in.

The next week things at the new house started to settle into a rhythm. Instead of working in a converted garage - as they did in the old house, the 'office' was a nice, purpose built extension with views out over the long drive and the newly landscaped grounds. There were entirely new things to use - new telephones, a new fax machine and a new electric typewriter - so that now there was one for each of them. It was a nice space to work in, on the other side of the entrance hall from John's office.

One day, while John was off somewhere Jane and Elizabeth were looking after the office.

"Mum, you know the other day?" Jane asked carefully.

"The other day love?" her mum asked.

"You know, when we were kissing?" Elizabeth could hear the courage growing in Jane's voice, she was intrigued.

"Yes dear?" Elizabeth was going to make her daughter work for this.

"I really enjoyed that_"

"But?"

"Well, I thought lezzie stuff like that was - you know?" Jane pulled a face as she said it, almost as if she could taste her words.

"You've got some learning to do, Jane," her mum told her, seriously. Elizabeth reminded herself that It was very easy to forget, despite all that had happened in the last two years, that Jane was basically quite innocent. She had had quite a sheltered upbringing.

"Do you still diddle yourself Jane?"

"Yes," Jane told her quietly, then again louder, "But not so much since daddy told us not to."

Elizabeth hugged her daughter, "Depending on who you talk to," she went on, "All sex is dirty and horrible, even something as personal as pleasuring yourself. No! I know - that hasn't been your experience. You've found it enjoyable. Yes?" Jane nodded at her mother's question.

"You've been lucky - apart from the fact that your baby's father is a complete and utter little shit - you've learned that sex can be a lot of fun.

"But there's so much more." Elizabeth told her. "There's as many ways to enjoy a physical relationship with other people as there are people.

"I love your father and I love fucking." Jane still found it strange when her mother said things like this.

"But then there's what daddy and I do. A lot of people find that very kinky, and not in a good way. They call it deviant, and sick behaviour.

"But from what your father has said, bondage and spanking is actually quite popular. We knew that what we were doing is not unique, but apparently a lot of people do things like that - in a lot of different ways, very interesting ways." The glee with which Elizabeth said that suggested that she was quite keen to find out what they were.