Inheritance Ch. 05

Story Info
Mike moves things along.
7.3k words
4.73
103.3k
134

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or sometimes you just don't see it coming!

I would like to thank everyone who has stuck with this series so far - thank you for so many encouraging and interesting comments (and the odd bizarre invitation). This story has got so much bigger than anything I originally planned, even now it seems to want to stretch itself out, but I'm getting towards the end of the main story. There will be one more part after to round everything up – then there will be a sequel and a prequel, which I felt I had to write just for completeness, after those, that really will be it. This story will have been told and I have others that I want to tell. So once again thanks for all the support so far.

I think that if you want to understand what has gone on so far you need to have read the preceding parts before you read this, hopefully it would make everything more sensible. There is incest in this chapter so I have left it in that category, but there's other stuff in there too, as in the last chapter, if that isn't your thing – sorry.

This is a fiction; I have never indulged in any form of incestuous behaviour, and to be honest never found the other members of my family attractive enough to consider it – and I'm guessing they all felt the same way too. All of these characters are made up; some of the characters are based vaguely on real people but really, really vaguely. Oh and of course they're all over 18. Enjoy!

Really, really quickly then – three weeks ago I found out I had come into a shitload of money. My grand-dad had named me as the main beneficiary of his will, leaving me houses, a string of businesses, aforementioned shit load of money and his two submissives on my twenty-fifth birthday.

What?

Yes.

Yes I did say his submissives. Grand-father John, being a Domme, had handed on his two subs – my gran and my mum and I had taken them on, becoming their master. So the last three weeks had been about all of the terms of the will – leaving my job and taking the reins and trying to deal with a burgeoning relationship with the voluptuous Eva, who I worked with, as well as coming to terms with an incestuous BDSM relationship. It had all been a bit of a whirlwind with travel, money, whips, chips chains and dips, oh and more sex than you can shake a stick at. Not to mention a chat with a stunning lesbian lawyer type, about the need to get my finger out – so to speak - and provision an heir. It had culminated in a trip to the Big Smoke, with the lovely Eva and more sex.

A lot more sex.

Did I mention that I had no idea at all that any of this was about to happen?

You never see it coming.

So here we were on Sunday morning in our hotel room, eating a fabulous breakfast in bed. Both of us naked and Eva's tits jiggling nicely as she buttered toast.


"I've been thinking." I said, Eva looked at me, "about the Dom/sub stuff. Do you still want to try it?" She nodded.

"Well, why don't you come to Thrallthorpe next week end and we can talk things through, maybe try a few things, see where it goes."

So help me - she beamed, when I said this, her face lit up. I mean she is a clever, articulate woman, well educated, working at a good level, and I invite her to a bit of bondage and she starts to smile like it's all of her Christmases coming at the same time.

"I'd like that," she said. "What made you change your mind?"

"I've really enjoyed this weekend, being with you. I think we're good together." Eva nodded in agreement. "It makes sense for us to explore it see how it goes."

"Okay," she said and gave me that beaming smile of hers again.

We parted at Paddington station, Eva travelled first-class back to Slough and I did the same back to Northampton, and to be honest I wanted to take her back home with me. But though I am technically her boss, she does work for Allitt's one of the companies in the group, so she had to be in work on Monday.

I got my iPad out on the train and browsed, read the news, answered some emails, most of the time though, I was nursing a hard-on under the table as I had vivid flashes of carnal activities – Eva with my knob down her throat or that fleeting picture of us from the mirror. I was rock-hard from Paddington station until I got off the train and there was a driver waiting for me.

When I got home Jane and Elizabeth were waiting for me – naked as they were supposed to be, and while Elizabeth went and prepared a bath, I took Jane over the big padded ottoman in my room.

I shot several big gouts of cum deep into Jane's pussy, filling her, before scooping cum up and offering it to her on my finger.

"Mmmmm Master, this sub has missed you so much this week, I know sub Elizabeth has too. Was your weekend a good one?" I offered her more cum on my finger and she licked it off vigorously.

"Yes it was Jane – I think we need to go to town some time so we can buy you and Elizabeth some clothes, and other bits." Jane nodded her agreement.

We made our way into the bathroom where Elizabeth waited. After a quick 'assisted bath' the three of us went to the play room where I heard 'confession'. Both of the subs admitted to minor indiscretions, and both were punished. After a couple of hours of gentle admonition I was just about ready for bed, so I sent Jane and Elizabeth to their rooms and slept alone that night.

The next morning was the 'management team', which took place in the kitchen as we had planned. I didn't have a lot to say, I was trying to switch back to work mode, after the week-end. I was still mulling over what I had seen the week previously, on my tour of various properties, but there was more to deal with Pip - my PA - was running through a list of meetings and dial-ins, including several journalists including one from the Financial Times. All of the girls of the team made a short report on their week ahead. Just before we split up for the week ahead, I asked Laura the head of group personnel, if she had the background details for Eva.

A sudden hush fell on the room, all of a sudden purses and wallets were opened and money started moving between people, most of it seemed to be landing in my grandmother's hand.

"What?!" I asked plaintively.

"Your gran was the only one of us who bet you'd want to take that further."

I was speechless. Laura was laughing as she handed me a data stick, "It's all on there."

I looked at Shell, with whom I had had a conversation about an heir. "Can we talk after the betting shop is closed?" She was also laughing as she nodded.

In my study (that's still a rush – I've got a study that's as big as many people's flats.) I looked over the data Laura had given me – and the first thing I noticed was that Eva had money of her own. She wasn't rich but she was comfortable as they say. The grand-daughter of an Austrian duke, her mum and dad had moved to England.

There was a lot of data, more than I needed, in fact I didn't get past the first 'page'.

"So what do the team think about Eva for a potential wife?"

"Generally it's seen as a good thing. Perhaps a bit quick, but that's something only you can decide_"

"Based on what?" I asked

"Well - given all the information you've got – I'd go with your gut."

"No more than that?" I asked laughing.

"Well, it's your relationship, how do you feel about it?"

I opened up to Shell. I shared all of my thoughts and feelings from the weekend and from many weeks before. I told Shell how comfortable it had felt while we had been shopping in Regent Street. I gave her an edited version of what had happened in the hotel with the guy who had glared at us. I told her everything about our relationship - from my side anyway – from when we had worked together at Allitt's.

"What I'm hearing is not love at first sight, now I'm not good at the whole boy-girl thing, but it sounds like real deep affection, could be a really good basis for a long-term relationship."

"Kind of what I was thinking," I told her scratching my head, "But we're a way off even close to proposals. What is the betting on a proposal?"

Shell explained that most people thought there wouldn't be anything before Christmas, but there were other opinions. I gave Shel a ten pound note and told her to get me good odds for something before Christmas. She thought about it carefully, on fairness grounds but then slipped the money in her pocket.

After several phone calls, I got time to sit, have lunch and talk with my mum and gran – as themselves and not Jane and Elizabeth. I opened up to them as well, told them as much as I had Shel, but there was more to it – I wanted to know how they would feel about bringing a third woman into the house.

Gran was keen, mum was less so.

"The thing is," she told me, "I don't want you rushing in to something."

"Hang on a minute," I laughed, "I'd only come into my inheritance a week – less! Four days – before I was being told to get my arse in gear and get myself an heir in order!"

"That's true." My mum allowed me, "But are you rushing into something?"

Was I? It was a really good question. "I think if I was just going to go out and grab someone, yeah, you'd be right. But I've known Eva a few years and I think we make a good couple. I'm quite happy I could live with her, we share the same sense of humour and the sex is good. It's how she feels about the whole sub thing."

"How do you intend to deal with that?" Gran asked.

"Well she asked about it on Sunday and I put her off. But she's coming here on Friday for the weekend. Let's see how it goes."

Both of their faces were a picture - our sub/dom stuff was usually confined to a weekend; Eva's presence would eat into that time considerably. They both looked very glum about it. I realised it was up to me to make it up to them during the week....

The rest of the afternoon was busy with a two-hour conference call about setting up the group R&D organisation. Even that wasn't enough, but it got us a long way down the road, and I had a long list of actions to take away. But it meant that by six that evening I was ready for a little relaxation.

The first thing I did was summon Jane and Elizabeth, they turned up –sansclothing – and I told them what I intended. After a light evening meal we went to the gym where I caught up with my repeats and the subs did theirs. Then we all went swimming, in the nude.

We played like kids and breasts got fondled and squeezed, pussies and cocks were stroked and I couldn't help but think about my first time in this pool and how all of a sudden the mood had changed. How quickly attitudes can change in just a month. This time when I left the pool it was deliberate, but ready to move on to the next part of the evening.

We adjourned to the 'playroom'.

In the playroom I had both subs kneel and present. Elizabeth's perky little pierced boobs and Jane's fuller tits, both women with shaved pussies – Elizabeth's with the piercings. I loved both of them intently, but now I was going to restrain them.

As I have said before Elizabeth likes her pain and Jane likes to be restrained – the tighter the better. So I started by restraining Elizabeth over the saw horse. I made Jane stand next to the rounded pillar on the other side of the room. Carefully I bound her body to the post, wrapping the silk ropes around her and the pillar, and tying them off. Without making it too tight I tied the next rope round her throat, not drawing her head back too tightly to the pillar, but enough that she wouldn't be able to move it.

I drew Jane's hands backwards and clipped the cuffs on her wrist to a spreader bar, before hoisting it up so her arms were above her head.

With those big boobs of hers showing between the dark coloured ropes, my mum looked hot. I just had to do a couple more things for her restraint.

I wrapped the rope round her lower leg, before lifting it upwards and wrapping the two together. Once I had done this is took the long tail of the rope and tied off at the top of the pillar. Last of all I tied the remaining leg to the pillar. "Don't cum unless I say you can."

I placed a thick chubby vibrator into Jane's pussy and let it buzz away, and I added a small ball-gag to her mouth. Jane looked really happy as I turned away and picked a multiple strand flogger off the shelf. Elizabeth looked back over her shoulder as I approached.

Her sweetly rounded bum wiggled against the restraints, and I started gently lashing it, trying to warm it, give it some colour first. Slow, steady, regular light strokes, five on this cheek and five on that. For ten or so minutes I continued, flicking the flogger just enough to redden. I picked up a vibe, and started working it round Elizabeth's bum hole, down between her legs and round the lips of her pussy.

Duality time - a month ago and on a Monday night, I'd have been settling down with Netflix, now it's Monday night and I have my mum tied up like a beef roast and I'm working a vibe on my gran's bum – isn't life strange? That thought inspired a note to self - need to get some tunes in the play room.

I decided to up the stakes on Elizabeth's bum, starting in on it with a switch. I needed something to bring some marks to her arse but still leave her functional during the week. I know Elizabeth can take it, but I was planning at least four nights of this, and I wanted to stamp my authority on the subs.

Whick! Whick! The sharp blows of the switch left fine red lines on Elizabeth's cheeks, four on each cheek. Each one of them hurt, even Elizabeth twitched when they landed – the marks were distinct and clear. Elizabeth flinched and groaned quietly, but I was happy with the picture of her arse. Time for more vibe, I dipped the tip into a tub of jelly and slid it into the centre of her little brown wrinkle. Elizabeth's hips rotated as she sought to capture it. Around and around her bum it went, then in. I slid it in half of its length as I whispered, "Remember Elizabeth, come only when I tell you that you can!"

Elizabeth pushed her hips back against the pressure of my hand and growled at the feel of the vibe's penetration.

It was Jane's turn next, I watched her for a moment as I got ready. Her eyes were shut, and her breathing steady, regular, Jane was concentrating on not letting the vibe push her over the edge. Her hair was damp with sweat and she looked so serious, so intent as she sought to obey my rules. At that precise moment there was no one in the whole world that I loved more.

I took the vibe out first, switched it off and laid it aside. Next I took a pair of nipple clamps, and put them in place on Jane's large nipples. She winced but nothing more. Her eyes – open now - watched me as I approached. I removed the ball gag and kissed her slowly. Our tongues lashed at each other hungrily as I leaned in and twined my hands in her hair, guiding her head how I wanted it. Jane was still immobilised and I placed myself so she could feel my hardness against her thigh.

I reached over to pick up the switch again, and this time I worked it over Jane's mons. I had plenty of access with Jane's leg being tied up out of the way, I was intending for us to sleep together later so I wasn't too hard but the light whick!, whick! whick! of the switch reddened her skin. Warming her pussy lips and mons I saw the redness spreading and Jane tried to rotate her hips under the blows.

I stopped switching her pussy and placed a few blows on her breasts where they poked through the ropes, but avoiding her nipples. Once again I avoided too much punishment, just enough to warm the flesh. At the same time I was tugging on the nipple clamps. Soon Jane was panting and writhing within her bonds. As I kissed her again I slid my left hand down her body and started to fondle her sex, "Cum for me Janey," I whispered as I stroked her clitoris.

I love watching Jane when she cums, especially in a situation like this one, where she has been holding it and holding it. Orgasms rock her, make her tremble and shudder – they really get a hold of her and shake her like a rag. If she hadn't been tied up I know she'd have been hanging on to me as her knees went weak. Just love it. I could see her starting to slump in the bonds, so I took the ball gag off her, and quickly loosened the rope round her neck. And slump she did. I checked Elizabeth; she was writhing in her own bonds as she dealt with the vibe in her arse.

Jane is a classy looking woman, always neat, especially her hair, but after she had cum so hard she slumped in the ropes that held her and her hair was wildly dishevelled. I leaned in, gently lifted a lock of her hair out of her eyes and kissed her gently. Teasing her mouth with my lips, Jane responded hungrily, I started to untie her slowly loosening the loop around her neck. Her lips sucked at my mouth as I undid the rope around her leg, lowering it to the floor. I broke away from Jane's hungry mouth and finished untying her. I untied her other leg first. After an orgasmic quake like that I reckoned Jane would be a bit rocky on her legs. As I loosened her hands she rested them on me – she was still supported by the pillar, but needed the reassurance from touching me, as I stripped. At last I untied her torso, and Jane leaned against me, her arms round my shoulders; she pressed herself to me, and whispered, "My son, my master."

"Go and wash and wait in my room, not in the bed, but be ready when I get there."

"Yes master." And she left the room.

"Now! Elizabeth." I said, rubbing my hands together, as I turned back to my pert little granny sub.

She looked back at me over her shoulders, the vibe still buzzing away, buried in her sweet little bottom. Her eyes were narrow with concentration, resisting the urge to surrender to the orgasm that was waiting for her.

I took the vibe out and switched it off, placing it on the shelf. Elizabeth didn't have a ball gag; she endured her tormentuous pleasures quietly, but she did gasp slightly as I removed the vibrator. I unclipped her ankles and wrists and turned Elizabeth round, hoisting her in my arms and lowering her on my cock.

Elizabeth bit her lip and settled herself down using her weight to get me as deep as she could into her pussy. "Yes!" I said, "Oh yes! Elizabeth, so sweet with my cock buried in your pussy, still so fucking tight!"

I had her cute little bum, a cheek in each hand and lifted her up and down; she wrapped her arms round my shoulders and pulled herself tight to me, her legs wrapped round my waist. I had intended to fuck Elizabeth but she was fucking me, fucking me with a wild abandon.

"Cum for me Elizabeth!" I told her, "Cum now."

And she did. Elizabeth came with less abandon than Jane, but her orgasm was just as enthusiastic, her grip on me tightened as she went quite still and then she shook and I felt wetness envelope my cock. Elizabeth had ejaculated, squirting on me, for the first time since we had become involved.

I let Elizabeth clean me with her mouth, cleaning both of our ejaculations of my cock. She licked and gobbled my prick slurping it and sucking it, laving my balls with her agile tongue until she was happy it was clean.

I kissed Elizabeth goodnight, tasting our cums on her lips and sent her to her bed, but not before I promised that tomorrow night was to be her turn. Then I went to my own room.

Jane knelt next to the bed, hands resting on her spread thighs, head down. I paused for a moment. Her hair fell down around her face, making a hood of blonde hair. Her full breasts rest heavily on her rib cage, they sag but just enough. Her nipples are engorged and reddened from the nipple clamps, are delightful, and her bald pussy and full lips are inviting.

I take Jane's hand and lift her up. Eva had asked me if I made love to my subs, and that was what I wanted to do tonight – make love to Jane. I wanted to make tender love and demonstrate my love, and tomorrow night I would do the same to Elizabeth. I drew her down onto the bed, kissing her lips as I lay down beside her. I gently reached around her and held Jane to me. She kissed me back, stroking my face as my hands caressed her shoulders.

12