Inheritance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our kisses were soft, gentle and almost tentative. I realise that Jane half expected me to be more forceful, but I kept up with the gentle kissing and stroke her nipple. Jane groaned into my mouth as I flicked her nipple with my thumb, and she became less hesitant, leaning in to me. I kissed my way down towards her breasts, kissing and licking her large nipples.

Jane winced – her nipples were still a little tender from the clamps, but they swelled at the touch of my tongue and as I swirled it around her long nipples sucking them into my mouth and nibbling them. Jane reached her hand behind my head and pressed me to her, urging me from one breast to the other.

Now Jane was getting into the sensations, moaning gently and drawing in deep breaths. Her hips rolled against mine, twisting from side to side as she pressed her breasts towards me.

I slid my hand down and placed it on her hip as we lay face to face. Jane reached down and stroked my cock. Suddenly she reached her leg over mine and swung up on top of me, settling herself onto me she slide down my body, teasing my nipples and kissing me as she did so, till I was inside her, and she lay there enjoying the feeling. I've not got the biggest knob in the world, but Jane seemed to be content with it. She writhed gently against me the friction of her pussy on my cock keeping my 'interest' in the proceedings. But it was the cat got the cream look of lust on her face as we kissed, that really made it for me. Oh man she looked so fucking sexy.

Jane pushed herself upwards her full breasts squeezed towards me as her arms pressed down on my chest – I couldn't resist and took quick darts at her engorged nipples, licking them and briefly suckling at my mum's gorgeous boobies.

Jane started to rock, back and to, lifting herself as she did and then sliding herself down, I was tempted to cup her delightfully firm rounded bum and assist but decided it would be better to let Jane run the show. There was no controlling, no setting limits, no "I say – you do", this was free rein, do-as-You-like-Jane. It was killing me – Jane made me so horny I wanted to throw her on her back and just fuck her, but that was not what this was all about. And she was enjoying herself, her sharply drawn breaths and moans, her raked fingernails across my chest, were a big clue there.

Somehow in my head it flipped from me and Jane to me and mum, I think I might have murmured that because she paused a moment and looked down at me, before lowering her head and kissing me deeply. She whispered again what she had said in the playroom "My son, my Master," then she whispered "My Master, my son," with a wide and sexy smile.

Oh fuck!

My mum shagged me, she shagged me, she used me like a plastic pal, and once I had come to terms with that it was a blast. Jane got herself off two or three times, fucking me straight, riding me twice before turning herself around and finishing her and me off with a reverse cowgirl. I shot my cum into her as she shuddered to her third orgasm.

Jane turned herself around and over, sliding down to lie beside me, snuggling into my arms and just for a second there was a little sadness as she looked at me.

"What?!" I asked her.

Jane lowered her head to my chest, and muttered something. I reached down and tilted her face upwards.

"Mum? What's the matter?"

"That was fucking great."

"So why do you look so serious?"

"Because I'm – me and your gran, - we're worried."

"Worried? What about?" I was stunned. I couldn't imagine what would make my mum and gran fret like this.

Mum didn't speak for a few moments.

"Present!" I told her. Jane pushed herself up and knelt on my bed, her hands on her spread thighs, head up looking at me. I scrambled backwards, pulling a pillow up behind me. Cross-legged I looked at her.

"Sub Jane, tell me what is worrying you."

"Master, this sub is concerned that the Master's plans to bring another female into the house means you plan to put your subs aside."

"Seriously?"

Jane looked at me and nodded. It was a total switch round from the horny sexy woman that I had been making love with twenty minutes earlier.

I took her hands in mine, "Does sub Elizabeth feel the same way?"

Jane nodded, "Not as strongly Master. But she does worry about it Master"

"So why are you more concerned Jane?"

Jane waved her hand at my bed, "This?" I asked, "What we just did?"

I understood then, my week night session and the decision to take my mum to bed – Jane had seen it as being let down easy, a sweet before the sour news. "Is that what you thought it was a letting down easy?" I asked her.

She nodded again. "Oh Jane, my lovely, lovely woman!" I leaned forwards and hugged her tightly. "I took you both on for life, forever. I wouldn't ever put either of you aside." I leaned backwards and Jane and I settled in the bed. The room was warm so and we neither of us felt the need to cover ourselves up.

Jane and I lay there and she held me tightly as she told me, "My submission saved me, it's my life!"

I kissed her gently and held her tight, I told her, "Don't worry my lovely, lovely Jane." And I told her why I had taken them to the play room that night, to make up for any lost time this weekend. Jane blushed – probably the only ever time I have seen my mum blush.

"Oh Master! This sub is sorry for doubting you!" She stammered an apology. "Master will have to punish this worthless sub for doubting him." She went on with a sly grin.

"I will that Jane. You can count on that. But that will be tomorrow night." And we lay down to sleep, Jane cuddled into me, wriggling her lovely toned body, rubbing her full and delicious breasts against me until I stilled her with a sharp swat on her full arse cheeks.

And so the week went – the next morning I took Elizabeth on one side and explained what I had told Jane, and that night both Jane and Elizabeth were punished for doubting master. Jane's arse, in particular, glowed after a prolonged paddling. That night I took Elizabeth to bed and we made love_

Look if I give you the blow by blow every time I have either of my subs, we're never going to make it to Friday, in this chapter!

Where was I? Oh yes. Elizabeth and I made love, and where my mum rode cowboy, my sixty something gran fucked in all sorts of positions.

Wednesday was another day of interviews and phone calls, I rang Eva to make sure she was coming and check what time she was going to arrive. She told me she was bailing from work at lunch-time and would be with us in the late afternoon. She also had the Monday off so could afford to stay Sunday night if she wanted to.

Which brought me right back to the question – how was I going to handle this weekend?

That evening after a session in the play room that saw both Jane and Elizabeth secured facing each other with their hands tied behind their backs. There was a fluorescent blue, double-ended dildo joining their pussies, and matching vibes in their arses as I walked around them using the switch to remind them not to orgasm until I told them, while using a handheld vibe to make it difficult for them not to. I loved watching the interplay between the two different sets of breasts Jane's full ones, and Elizabeth's perky ones. They jostled each other and it prompted me to rummage on the shelves till I found what I was looking for.

I took two pairs of nipple clamps – both with chains – and connected Jane's left breast to Elizabeth's left and Elizabeth's right to Jane's right. Neither woman could turn without making the other turn in the opposite direction by the pull on her nipples.

I worked the switch – not too hard at first across both of their arses, reddening both their backside and upper thighs. I didn't want to switch them too hard, just warm them up, so I kept the switch light, because I had another tool I wanted to try out tonight.

After I had reddened and warmed both of their breasts, I put the switch down. Elizabeth and Jane were both sweating from the vibes in their arses. So I went for my next tool.

I gently worked the feather duster over their skins, both women shivered simultaneously. I wafted the duster across their nipples and when I saw Elizabeth bite her lip, I realised my pain-slut gran was ticklish. Whodathortit? I have said it before - my gran is hard, she can take it, but I saw her shudder as that feather duster played across her skin. I circled her like a shark in the water. I rarely see Elizabeth even break sweat when she is being paddled, or spanked, but she was sweating that evening as I tickled her with the bunched feathers. Oh yes, she was feeling it. And as she did she began to wriggle, and as she wriggled she twisted and turned. Her twists and turns dragged on the nipple clamps and worked the double headed dildo. It was quite amusing I tickled Elizabeth and Jane suffered for it. Delicious.

I kept this going for a good ten minutes till both of the subs were panting and gritting their teeth to stop themselves cumming.

Finally I stopped and told Elizabeth she could kiss Jane. There was an eagerness there as she leaned in and both women kissed passionately. I waited a moment and started to remove the nipple clamps.

Jane winced as hers came off and I heard Elizabeth sigh deeply as hers was removed. As I untied their hands they both embraced and I could see their hips grinding the dildo in to their pussies.

"You may cum as you wish and when you're ready you will join me in my bath." I watched as Jane paused for a moment – torn between her need to serve Master – and the passion she was feeling. I pushed them together gently, and then left them to it.

The bath had been drawn and I was luxuriating in the hot water – had been for a good fifteen minutes, when eventually the two subs joined me. Both of them glowed, both sets of nipples were solidly full, and they held hands as they entered. They slid into the water next to me and both of them thanked me for their time in the playroom. I reached up and embraced them both, and they washed each other, before washing me.

Finally we settled down and rested in the bath.

"So!" I said kissing Jane and Elizabeth on their heads, "How do we proceed this weekend?"

"What does master want to achieve?" Elizabeth asked.

"I want Eva to understand about what it means to be a submissive in this house, so she can decide if that is what she wants to do."

"Is it essential she submits, Master?" Jane asked.

"No. But she has to accept us as we are at least, even if she does not want to join in."

We had discussed whether Eva would join in or not previously and the signs were that she would, but that would remain to be seen. I mean there's that whole "hi, welcome to our second date and here's a ball-gag and my favourite riding crop, oh and BTW would you like to be my wife and join my harem of subs?" and do it all in a weekend.

"It's not going to all happen at once Master." My mum must have read my mind in the silence.

"I think you're right Jane, so let's limit our scale and just see about getting to know Eva and give her a taste of submission." Both the subs nodded and after a little more cuddling and a corking blow-job from two of my favourite women we all went to our own beds.

Now if you have spent any time in the UK this year you'll know how hot it's been, compared with other places maybe not so hot but for us Brits it has been scorching – but what has that got to do with my story? Well as the heat that week built people started walking round wearing a lot less than normal, and the forecast for that weekend said hot and dry.

Thursday was busy again, not helped by the management team walking round dressed for the weather. These are all attractive well-dressed women, but in real terms as stunning as they are, they're all off limits – especially Shell, the lawyer, and although I am getting plenty of sex, I am just a man. At lunchtime I was in my office, enjoying the air-conditioning, but thinking about a swim, when Jane entered. She locked the door behind her and started to remove her blouse.

"Master – this sub has been watching master this morning and was wondering if Master needs some relief?"

Oh boy! Did I?

Jane got on her knees, undid my trousers and slid them towards her. She fished my cock out of my underpants and started licking it, oh man, just licking it. Jane held my cock in one manicured hand and slowly licked it, it felt so good. And the phone rang.

There was this feeling of startled panic as I looked at the caller ID and offered a silent prayer that it wasn't Eva but it was the Financial Times, so I had to take it. Fortunately it was only a quick call from the reporter, giving me a heads up to say he had sent me the article by email, and I was soon able to settle down and enjoy Jane's mouth working my knob over.

I reached down and twined my hands in Jane's hair, guiding her head in and out. She fondled my balls and stroked them gently. Her fingers felt my balls tighten and she started to wank me into her mouth. When I came, Jane swallowed it eagerly, hungrily, gulping it down. And not even spilling a drop.

It was as she had suggested a great relief, but it gave me an idea on how to approach the weekend.

Thursday afternoon proceeded in the same way as the morning with phone calls and a meeting with Shel – which was group business, though very pleasant for all that. As well as that I had a quick word with Pauline about what I wanted for Friday evening. Then I fitted an hour in with Katherine (with a K) the head of pr for the group because she was off to the Seychelles for two weeks this Sunday. We talked about what was coming up over the next two weeks and who was covering her roles while she was away. Katherine was more than happy that her team could handle anything that might arise, which made me happy.

By five-thirty all none family people had gone as had my tie and I was day dreaming about the pool. The more I thought about it the more I was decided and I left my office walked through the house and undressed in the changing room, before skinny dipping in my own pool. Fucking Magic! Slipping through the water I could still feel the air temperature but the coolness of the water was fantastic. Two splashes signalled the arrival of Jane and Elizabeth – also naked, and once again we splashed and played tick like kids. It was pleasant and very non-sexual (okay so I'm naked and still sporting a hard-on, and my mum and my gran are naked with me) but no one did anything in the least sexual, we just had fun.

Leaving the pool, Elizabeth had brought me a t–shirt and shorts, and she and Jane took my discarded clothes upstairs, while I went through to the kitchen and made us sandwiches. As I finished making them my mobile rang.

It was Eva and she told me how she was looking forwards to coming up to visit, and she was excited to be stopping over and trying out 'stuff' – yes that was what we called it – 'stuff'. But I was pretty much sure I knew what I was going to do.

That night we stayed as a family, mum and gran kept their clothes on (not something you say everyday) and we actually watched a pay-per-view in the cinema room. The film was something that both mum and gran had read, with Tom Hanks and Halle Berry and the nice thing about the big screen in the TV room it looked fantastic, but I had no idea what the fuck was going on. Everyone went to bed that night in their own rooms.

As I said at the start of this story, my rule is that Fridays are relaxed work-wise. And Pip my personal assistant had kept Friday afternoon clear. I sat at my desk finishing some documents up, and I looked at my nice study/office and thought to myself that really, when it all came down to it, I had just swapped my office at Allitt's for the one at Thrallthorpe. But what a swap! It was no contest and I knew that I wasn't stuck there- there would be travelling aplenty as I got more into the role.

About one o'clock I stopped and went to walk through to the kitchen, just as l entered the entrance hall; I heard the main door chime. Pauline came out of the kitchen to answer it but I got to the door first.

Eva stood in the doorway – and to be honest I wasn't quite sure how this was going to work but I opened my arms in greeting and let Eva set the pace. She leapt forwards and into my arms, kissing me enthusiastically – well that answered that one - and I returned her greeting with interest.

I hadn't assumed anything so we had set Eva up in one of the guest bedrooms, so I carried her bag upstairs to the room. She was made up with the room, it looks out over the grounds and you can see the lake from the balcony. I opened the French windows for her and the heat of the afternoon wafted in.

We kissed a bit more and Eva asked where my room was. I took her on the 'upstairs tour' – obviously a couple of things were not on the list but even so she was enjoying seeing the house, and then we got to the Master bedroom.

"OH! My! God! This place is huge. Mike – your bedroom is bigger than my first flat." Then I showed her the bath room. "Oh wow! This is something else!"

"D'you like it?" I asked, laughing at her wide eyes as she spun round trying to take it all in.

"And you knew nothing about any of this?" I had told her the story of how I had inherited all of this.

"Not a thing. My mum spent most of her time at the house where I grew up, I didn't have a clue, and all of this came as a complete shock."

"I could stand being shocked like this occasionally." Eva said.

I laughed, "It's not just the money. There're all the other commitments that go along with it."

"The subs?" Eva asked cautiously.

I laughed again; the cute, voluptuous woman in front of me was eager, keen, to try it.

Suddenly my mind was made up; all my previous plans went out of the window.

"Okay! If you really want to know what it's like, will you trust me?" I looked into her eyes, she nodded. "Take all of your clothes off, if you're going to try it, you have to do it right. Strip!"

Eva started removing her clothes, which I placed on the bed. "AS long as you're in this house, you will remain naked, no matter who is here. Understand?" I saw Eva pause for a second, then resolutely she stepped out of the cutest little pale blue knickers and placed them on the bed.

Bugger! I thought, I really didn't see this one coming!

12