Inheritance Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike and Eva explore further.
9.6k words
4.77
85k
144

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So! To start with a HUGE apology that you have had to wait so long, when I started this I had no idea how this story was going to grow. I'm still a little surprised it has got as big as it has, much bigger than anything I originally planned. And it takes time to write, and for the last few months I have had family and an old house all demanding attention. This was going to be the last part of the main story, but to get where I wanted to be and still produce something this century I had to cut this one short (and still threw a cliff-hanger in).

There is little actual incest in this chapter but I have left it in that category so it pops up for those following the series, just warning you now so you know so don't complain at the end. (Someone will, they always do).

This is a fiction; I have never indulged in any form of incestuous behaviour. All of these characters are made up; some of the characters are based vaguely on real people but really, really vaguely. Oh and of course they're all over 18. Thanks for sticking with it and enjoy!

Or sometimes you just don't see it coming!

So! A quick summary - I came into a shitload of money. My grand-dad had named me as the main beneficiary of his will, leaving me houses, and farms and industrial estates; a string of businesses, aforementioned shit load of money and his two submissives on my twenty-fifth birthday. Did I mention the shit load of money?

What?

Oh. Yes. That's right, yes I did say his submissives -- it may be a good idea to go back and read the previous chapters? Grand-father John was a Domme, and he handed on his two subs in his will.

Bizarre?

No shit! Especially as the subs are my gran and my mum. I have taken them on, and become their master.

My life for the last three weeks? I have been honouring the terms of the will - tying my mum up and clamping her nipples, and if I wasn't doing that I was beating my granny's arse, not to mention hot sex and world class blowjobs. Of course I was also starting to run the business. Add to that finally getting together with this woman I used to work with the possible aim of -- and I can't believe I'm saying this -- marrying her. The thing about that is that she is as keen as mustard to try out submission -- so here we go.

Did I mention that I had no idea at all that any of this was about to happen?

You never see it coming.

So after months of wondering how I was going to get close to the voluptuously cute Eva from the office where I used to work, she was stood in my bedroom, the huge room that had been my grandfather's once, in my house. She had had taken her clothes off -- Eva and I had got together so she can see what it is like to submit. And fucking good she looks too. She has round breasts that jiggle delightfully, tipped with nice little nipples that are now full and sticking out, and she has a beautifully shaped arse, this woman defines voluptuous.

"Now," I told her there are few rules, but they must be obeyed. Any failure will result in punishment. But before we get to the rules, because this is a trial I am going to give you a safe-word -- 'orange', if you or I say that, we stop what we're doing, okay?"

"Yes." She said eagerly.

"Yes what?" I asked quietly.

"Yes Master?"

"Good." I told her, "Now, rule number one -- while you are a submissive, you are never to refer to yourself as Eva, or 'I' or 'me', but as 'this submissive', this girl or similar, do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Next -- if I tell you to 'present' I want you to stand like this_" and I pushed her gently into the pose I wanted.

"That's good, now kneel down." And I showed Eva what I wanted her to do when she knelt down. "Okay?"

"It will take me a while_" As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Eva realised what she had done.

"Oh Master! This submissive apologises for her lapse!"

I shook my head, "It was the first thing I said, Eva, the first rule." I sat down on my bed.

"I think six spanks will do for starters." Eva's eyes opened wider, as I took her by the hand and drew her closer to me, indicating she should kneel by me and lean over my lap.

She looked very nervous, as I caressed her naked arse. Eva had intimated she liked restraint, but had said nothing about pain, and the main thing I had found with Elizabeth and Jane was that you sometimes needed to do both. I continued, "I am going to give you six spanks, you must count each one and thank me for it, and then ask for another."

I could see her stealing herself for what was to come, as she leaned forwards, I continued to caress her ass cheeks and down between her thighs. She started to relax and then SMACK!

Eva squealed, and then caught herself, "That was one." She paused as she remembered the formula, "That was one. Thank you Master, please may I have another?" I decided to allow her squeal as a beginner, and continued to caress her bum; I felt her hips relaxing over my thighs as she felt both the sting of the slap and the gentle caresses.

SMACK! Once again Eva shot up off my knee but no squeal this time, and again she recited the formula, "That was the second, Master thank you, May I have another?"

I lowered my head and kissed the red patch where my hand had landed. Eva has a lovely round, bum, not too big and not too small, just right to fit my hands. SMACK!

"Thank you Master that was three, may I have another?" The redness was growing on her cheeks as I stroked her, and felt the dampness between her pussy lips growing. Up to now Eva has been quite vocal when sex is involved and I could she was trying to restrain her moans.

SMACK! "Thank you Master, that was four, please may I have another?" For a moment her thighs closed on my hand as I stroked her, and I felt Eva rub them together -- as I had hoped she might, she was getting into this. I took a moment to fondle her nipples. They were still as hard as pencil rubbers, my fingers grazing them gently. A low moan escaped from Eva's lips, deep and full of passion.

SMACK! Once again her arse shot up in the air as my hand landed on the red patch, but she settled quickly, draping herself over my legs, as she recited the formula.

"You may not cum until I say you may Eva, do you understand?" I warned her, she hissed a reply through her teeth which were biting her lower lip. "Yes, Master."

"What did I just say?" I was stroking her bum and caressing her pussy as she told me.

"This sub is not to cum until her Master says she may." Eva was turned on big style, far more than I had expected; the struggle to say what she had to, her legs working against mine as she lay there, and her now wet pussy, all proclaimed it loudly.

"Very good my lovely girl, very good." SMACK!

"Thank you Master, that was six, may I have another please?"

I leaned down and kissed her arse, gently planting tender kisses on each reddened cheek. "No, Eva, that will be sufficient. How did that feel?"

"Master -- this sub," I nodded pleased that she had not slipped up; "this sub is surprised."

"How so Eva?"

"This sub did not think a spanking could be so erotic. Master only administered six spanks but his loving strokes were very skilled -- this submissive is buzzing Master, and she would be thrilled if Master was to make her cum by taking his prick and fucking her, using her as a fuck toy, Master."

"You do realise that if I was to fuck you Eva, I still might not let you cum." I smiled as her face fell, "I might just use you as a cum dump and not let you orgasm."

"But Master is virile, and strong, surely Master would let his submissive have the one orgasm?"

I put on a serious face, "I am the Master, Eva. Submissives should not try and manipulate Masters; it could end badly for them."

She looked quite worried, scared that I would keep her hanging, or worse. "But as you are new to this (Listen to me I've not been at it that long myself) tonight and tonight only..." I let her stand up, and stood up with her. Slipping out of my trousers I lay back on the bed, and brought her to me. She mounted me quickly, slipping my cock up inside her eagerly.

In seconds she was rising and falling, fucking herself. All I had to do was lie there and watch, watch those lovely boobs of hers - boobs that defined the words voluptuous and jiggly (okay jiggly isn't a real word but if you could watch Eva's -- you'd agree it should be a real word) -- bobbing up and down. I reached out and squeezed them, fondled them, feeling her nipples hard under my palm. I mauled Eva's heaving breasts gently, thinking as I did so that they would be nice pierced -- they reminded me of Elizabeth's perky tits, but on a bigger scale. I reached down and brought Eva's hands up and indicated she should work her tits for herself. While she was doing that I reached behind and grasped her ass. Eva whimpered slightly as I grasped her tender bum, but didn't slow down any as she worked to get herself off.

"Oh yes!" Eva finally found her voice, "Yes Master, fuck your sub, fuck her hard! Oooh! Mmh! Yeah!"

I started to heave my hips up to meet her downward motion and I felt her squeezing her cunt tight on me as she rose up creating a delicious friction and my cock fell downwards.

"Mmh!! Yes Master! Use your sub girl Master, use her -- fuck her hard!"

"Cum for me Eva." I told her.

And she did.

Hard.

Shaking violently, her boobs jiggling, Eva fell forwards on my chest, her thighs working convulsively before her hips sank firmly into my lap, grinding that last of her orgasm out of my cock.

Suddenly she shot upright, "Master, you didn't cum!" Before she could do anything I stopped her. "It doesn't matter Eva."

She rested her hands on my cock and looked at me, "Are you sure Master? This girl would love to make Master cum. To use her mouth on Master's magnificent cock, to lick his massive, manly prick, make it shoot lovely, gooey, thick, creamy, yummy, cum!" And boy did she look the little minx as she knelt there next to my hips.

"Maybe one spanking is not enough Eva," her eyes went wide as I said it, her hands falling into place by her sides. "Do I have to do it again?" I asked her sternly.

She removed her hands, "Oh no Master! This girl will be good."

"Good!" I told her, pulling my trousers up and standing. I reached down and took her hand, "Get up now and come with me."

"Master?"

"Follow me!" I led Eva from my room down the corridor to the set of steps that led down to the small unobtrusive door at the end of the corridor. I unlocked it and put the light on. At first she couldn't see into the room, until I stood aside and indicated she should go in.

Eva's eyes went wide, and her mouth fell open. "Oh!" was all she could say as she walked forwards. I watched her very closely. This was the place, after all was said and done, where we would see what we would see. Her eyes roamed all around the room from the floggers and switches, to the masks and gags, the lengths of cords -- black ones, white ones and red ones. Her hands trailed over the adjustable bench, the saw horse and the cradle, as she stood there naked and enthralled in my play room.

I did wonder how much of a game Eva was playing, when we had first talked about it she had reluctantly admitted she quite liked to be tied up and in someone else's control. A week ago in London I had found her quite submissive, quite willing to let me lead and let me do pretty much what I wanted. My feelings were she was more submissive than she realised, or maybe she did realise it but hadn't told the whole truth. Certainly she seemed to have adopted the role quite quickly when we were in my room.

Mentally I told myself it couldn't be that easy, could it? There was no way I was going to have Eva roll over and submit so quickly. I mean, it just doesn't happen like that. Against all of the above I knew she could be a tough cookie -- I have seen her work, been in meetings with her. I have actually seen her rip someone a new one when they messed her about. But this was like another woman, as she walked around the playroom touching things holding up one of the butt plugs, I could see her mentally measuring it up for size. Well, I thought, may be later. But now it was time to -- well -- see what we could see.

"Eva." I said quietly.

And she whipped round, shocked out of her fascination by my voice. She immediately adopted a pose, one foot forwards, weight evenly balanced and her hands behind her back thrusting her voluptuous bosom forwards.

I picked up a pair of cuffs, from the shelf, belt thickness leather, lined with red velvet. There was a leather tongue which pulled through and then locked tight, a strong brass hasp protruded so that you could adjust the slots and fit of the cuff, and it could be locked on. And of course there were two 'd' rings fixed by sewn and riveted straps. Some of this stuff was quite old but it was all looked after and grand-dad John had chosen his gear very carefully. I placed the cuffs on her wrists that she eagerly presented for me and her eyes shone as I fastened them.

Next I added a pair of ankle cuffs -- designed to work the same way, but for the slightly thicker ankle. As I leaned forward to fasten it I could smell the muskiness of Eva's sex, the true scent of a woman.

Last of all I offered Eva a collar. Nothing fancy, black leather, red velvet lining, lockable and with the obligatory 'd' rings. Eva ducked her head so I could place the collar round her neck.

I turned her around so she was facing the full length mirror on one wall. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her dark hair. Standing behind I looked at her in the mirror.

"Well - how do you feel?"

Eva reached up and touched the collar, looking at the broad cuffs on her wrist and down at her ankles. Then she half-turned and looked at the reddened skin of her beautiful round bum, then she turned back the other way to look at the other side.

"Master.." She started, I waited, "Master, this sub-girl feels sexy."

"Just sexy?" I asked.

"A little bit nervous Master, scared almost." Her fingers traced the circuit of the collar on her neck. "This girl has played about with being controlled before, being tied up. And while it was fun Master, this girl always felt there was -- could be -- more. She has already started that experience." Eva rubbed her hand over her bottom.

"And what makes you nervous?" I asked leaning in and inhaling her scent from her hair.

Eva leaned back against me, "When she was tied up before this girl never felt like she couldn't get away if she wanted. All of this, Master..." She waved her hand at the room, "And these..." She raised her hands, "these are going to hold her securely, so she is slightly nervous..."

"And?" I asked as I led her to the wall opposite and turned her, pressing her backwards.

"And very turned on Master."

My grandfather had set up a wooden frame in the playroom. The frame had four pulley's set on it. Silk ropes went through each pulley with a heavy duty clip on the end. There were places to tie the ropes off. I pulled one of the clips down and fastened it to the 'd' ring on the cuff on Eva's right wrist.

"Remember you have a safe-word." I told her. She nodded and looked at me. "But you're not going to use it are you?" I said, surprised by what I saw in her eyes. Oh Eva was nervous alright, scared even, but she was feeling the fear and she was going to do it anyway.

I clipped her left wrist and her ankles, took the ropes and started to pull them taut. Eva was now facing away from me -- her bum towards me - and she had no choice but the frame spread her legs and her arms were lifted high out of the way. I could see her testing the tension on the ropes, but they were tied securely and though I could have stretched her further I was quite happy with how secure she was.

Next I took a small ball gag and put it in place and a blind-fold over her eyes.

I stood back and enjoyed the view, Eva was more like Jane in shape, she was more curvy, though like Jane she didn't carry any excess weight. On the other hand unlike say Elizabeth she had hips and her breasts were full with pencil rubber nipples, which was where I decided to go next. The nipple clamps were on the shelf as usual and I picked up a pair connected by a chain with a ring in the centre between them.

"I am going to leave you restrained her for a short while, and just to make it interesting I am going to add some spice to it," I watched her body tense as I said spice, so leaned over and nibbled her ears, kissed her neck. As I was doing this I reached around Eva, and slipped the nipple clamps on. They weren't the most powerful pair we have (Oh no! -- Elizabeth keeps those bad boys for herself) but Eva breathed heavily round the ball gag as I put them in place.

Next I took one of the multi-strand floggers -- with silk cords -- and lashed her arse and thighs. Not hard, I'm not interested in beating a sub raw, especially not my subs and more especially not this one not this weekend. Though some take more punishment than others, with Eva I wanted to redden her skin and warm her up. As before, I stopped the flogging every so often and caressed and fondled her, made her feel the pleasure as well as the pain. And I felt her respond as I touched her, felt her push against my hand.

It was time to introduce the vibe -- this is a formula I know works, the pain and the pleasure intermixed. Not because I'm an expert, fuck no. I've only been doing this like a month, however my two subs ARE experts -- and if it works for them it works for me. I played the vibe across Eva's shoulders and down her spine; there would be time for other things later. I worked like this for a while -- flogger, whispers, caresses and kisses, the vibe. Eva initially responded to the flogger by tensing up, and then she would start to relax as I caressed her skin, and then she would start to respond to the vibe by pushing back against it.

As the session went on I noticed she tensed less and responded to my caresses more eagerly. It would not take much before Eva responded to the flogger in the same way as she did to the vibe and my hands. It was time to bring the session to an end. I moved the vibrator down across her bum and down, all of a sudden Eva has pushed her weight back against the ropes, literally strap hanging, as she made room for me to access to access her pussy. I moved in so I pressed against her back, not too tight, her arse and thighs would be tender for a few hours yet. I was working the head of the vibe across her clit and pussy lips as Eva started to gasp and make 'whuffing' noises as she panted around the ball gang. Her hips started to jerk, and I took that as a sign that it was a good time to remove the nipple clamps.

Eva shrieked as the clamps came off the sudden rush of blood to her nipples heightening the sensation of her orgasm, and it hit. Rocking her, shaking her, only the fact she was suspended from the ropes kept her from collapsing. She leaned forwards, her head hanging, and still she came. Eva shook her head from side to side as the orgasm subsided at last. I took the mask off and relieved her of the ball gag.

"Oh Master!" I stopped taking the ankle cuffs off, stunned. Eva had just been rocked by a seismic orgasm and the first words out of her mouth were 'oh Master'. To be honest I would have been okay with anything she'd said, if she had broken the rules after her first experience I would not have punished her but she stayed in sub mode. This boded well, but I figured now was time to take a break.

I removed the wrist ankle cuffs and was about to take her collar off when I felt her hand touching mine. Eva was still quivering and she shook her head, "Master please?" So I left the collar where it was. Taking her by the hand we went from the playroom.