Inheritance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led Eva to my room. As we entered once again I led her into the dressing room, her eyes went wide -- I love that, if her eyes could have got any bigger they would have. I took one of the silk robes from my wardrobe -- a black one with silver embroidery and placed it on Eva's shoulders, and at my insistence she slipped her arms into the sleeves. As I closed it at the front her nipples poked the silk out, "Orange." I told her, meaning that I was releasing her from her submission, for a while. "Time to talk."

I sat Eva down on the couch in my room, and asked her how she had felt earlier. AS she thought about it I fetched a drink for her from the wet bar (Mr Smooth here, had put some chilled champagne in place earlier).

She looked at me through the glass and leaned back, "That was so intense," she said, "I didn't know it could be like that."

"You've played games like that before?" I asked her.

"Only silly, sort of pretend stuff" Eva replied. "You know tied to the bed with scarves, a gentle paddling with a hair brush, that sort of thing."

"Nothing like that? I thought from the way you responded you'd done more."

Eva shook her head, "Oh no! Nothing like THAT!" She wriggled her bum against the softness of the couch, I reckoned it was like when you have a sore tooth and no matter what you can't resist poking it, but there was a sensual element to Eva's wiggle as well, there was discomfort, yes, but she smiled as she did it.

"So you enjoyed it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure enjoyed is a good word. It was good, intense and scary, but all of the time," Eva paused as she thought what she wanted to say, "I felt secure _ can I say 'loved'?"

"If you want to." I said, trying to be non-committal, it was such an emotive word.

Eva looked at me very carefully, "In that case I will. I felt like you really cared for me, all of the time -- while I was bound, while you were using the flogger, while you had the vibrator going, I felt loved."

Now bear in mind, as far as I am aware, neither of us has used the L word to each other in conversation yet -- but when Eva said that I did not feel the urge to run. It felt good, the right word.

I could see she was still thinking about the experience. I waited as she turned her thoughts over, taking a drink of the cold champagne. "That was quite light, wasn't it?"

I nodded.

"And your subs have taken more than that?"

I nodded again.

"Each time you do it, you do that flogging/caressing thing?"

I nodded a third time. "Sometimes it's straight bondage, sometimes it's about pain of some description and sometimes we fuck like bunny rabbits. But it's all about the mix of pain and pleasure."

Eva thought about it a little more. "Are we going to do it again?"

"Probably but first I think you should experience more of my little kingdom." And taking Eva by the hand I showed her through to the bathroom, and I started to run us a bath.

When I woke up the next morning it was to find Eva's lips around my cock. I stroked her hair, feeling the collar that she still wore -- she had taken it off when we had bathed but replaced it as soon as we got out of the bath. I wasn't long in coming, and she sucked and licked my cock clean. We had -- to repeat myself, fucked like bunnies -- the night before, so feeling kind of lazy I started to finger Eva, reminding her of the collar and telling her she was only to come when I said she could. As soon as I felt her start to cum, I stopped, letting the feeling subside. My plan was to keep Eva on the point of coming for as long as I could today, and with that I got up and went for a pee.

"Remember -- no touching yourself, no bringing yourself off -- unless I say so." I told her.

When I had finished dressing and got back to the bedroom I caught Eva unaware. She was kneeling on the bed where I had left her. She was staring out of the window, into the distance, absently fingering the leather of her collar. I didn't speak, it was just time to watch. Some people left on their own like that might have twitched or moved, though I suppose you might have said the way she was touching her collar was fidgeting. She ran her fingers along the edge of the leather, just gliding her finger tip along it, I was reminded of way people play with their hair -- absently but doing it naturally. I couldn't even begin to fathom the thoughts that were running through her head, but Eva, apart from touching her collar, was very still and she looked calm and relaxed, and incredibly sexy.

Eva she realised I was watching and dropped her hand so it joined her other hand on her lap. She turned her head to look at me and I felt like I was getting all of her attention, "Master?"

"I have decided we're going to try another phase in your submission. Stand up."

When she stood, I took a leash and clipped it to her collar and led her from the room, but instead of turning towards the playroom, I led Eva to the upper landing of the stairs. When I looked at Eva I could see the calmness had changed to nerves.

"To be a sub in this house, you have to be comfortable anywhere in this house, with anyone." Her eyes went wide again, but not in wonder this time, there was a look of near terror as she realised what I was telling her.

"Anyone Master?"

"Anyone." I told her, but didn't explain, there were only two other people in the house -- my mum and my gran. I stood closer to Eva and stroked my hand gently down her back, resting hand gently in the small of her back, resting it on the swell of her bum. I maintained a light but steady pressure on the leash with the other hand. "Being a sub is as much about trust as anything else. Do you trust me?"

Eva nodded, uncertainly at first, I looked at her. She nodded more confidently. "Then trust me when I say that being a sub is more than just about a spanking or bondage, it's about doing what Master says -- whatever he says. And I'm not going to tell you to do something which will harm you -- well apart from a paddling or a gentle whipping -- am I?"

Head shake this time.

"The people who live in this house know about the subs, they've seen it all before. They're quite comfortable with it." (Which, I told myself, was not lying.) "If you're going to understand being a sub you need to be too."

"As well as that," I told her, "Given who we are and the fact that we have positions and jobs and such, l would not expose you to anyone who was not 'in on it'." I started to pull the lead again, so, so gently, pressing the small of her back with my other hand as well. I could see Eva 'gather' herself mentally as she took the first step. I have to hand it to her she took that step. I mean sexual play is one thing -- and by that I mean the bondage and spanking, but being paraded round naked -- in front of other people, that's a whole new game. And Eva went for it. Her head came up, her back straightened and, hands by her side, she walked down the staircase like a captive princess.

We walked into the kitchen where -- as I expected my mum and gran were having their breakfast. I felt the leash jerk as Eva came round the corner and saw them. It was a momentary thing, more like Eva had lifted her head back rather than tried to dig her heels in but I felt it through the leash, she had seen mum and gran and momentarily done a double take or something similar. But, and this was important and she had carried on, I was getting really good vibes about this. Of course it could all go tits up, but Eva appeared to be was going for the sub thing with both hands.

"Eva -- you've met my mum and gran. This is our guest for the weekend -- Eva." Mum and gran were both dressed -- I had told them that unless I said differently they were to remain so all weekend. Gran was her usual, elegant self. She looked like your iconic gran, straight skirt, blouse and cardigan (in fact, the complete opposite of the red hot pain slut with pierced nipples and pussy lips that I knew she was. She even had her reading glasses on a chain round her neck. Oooh tricksy granny sub). Mum was dressed down a bit -- she had said that she was going to do some gardening if she got the chance, she wore jeans and a t-shirt, but I could see from the way her breasts sat in the shirt she was not wearing a bra, and her hair was up in a pony tail.

Mum put her cup down and smiled, "Nice to see you Eva, and welcome to Thrallthorpe." She rose and greeted Eva with a kiss on the cheek.

"This sub is very pleased to meet you ma'am, (she pronounced it correctly too -- to rhyme with 'mam' not 'marm') and she thanks you for allowing her into your home." Eva replied bobbing her head to my mum.

"You're a very pretty sub." My gran told her. Putting her tea down and walking around the end of the island.

"Thank you, ma'am." Eva bobbed again. My gran stepped closer and stroked her hair, touching the collar. "Are you a well-behaved sub? Has your Master had to punish you yet?"

"Yes ma'am, this sub forgot the first rule Master taught her -- so she was spanked for it." Eva stood tall as my gran's hand slid down over her shoulder and down her arm. I noticed gran didn't touch her breasts but she was careful to make solid contact with Eva's skin. Eva didn't flinch, she didn't lean away from gran's touch, but neither did she lean into it.

"After my spanking Master took me to his play room and warmed this sub's bottom for her." By this time my mum had joined my gran and they stood behind Eva looking at her bottom, which was still kind of red looking. There was a definite sense of approval off both of them.

"And how did that make you feel Eva?" My mum asked quietly leaning into Eva's right shoulder.

I sensed Eva wanted to turn to face her but she remembered in time and kept her head facing forwards as she answered. "This sub felt very wanted ma'am, she felt very sexy. Master was very..."

"Your Master was...?" Gran asked her.

"Master was very loving and caring and..." I could see what gran and mum were doing, in effect they were 'interviewing' Eva. By grilling her, putting her on the spot like this they were satisfying themselves about her suitability to join our bizarre little 'family'. Eva on the other hand had gone from a simple introduction with two women who she knew as rich and powerful, but who were also my mum and gran and now they were interrogating her! While she had no idea of the true dynamic of the conversation she was doing alright.

"And..?" Mum asked her.

"This sub isn't sure she should talk about Master like this to his mother and grandmother."

Awww bless! She really was coping very well with all of this. "You may speak Eva." I told her.

"Master was very strong and he made this sub very happy." She told mum.

I could see that mum and gran were just getting into this. So I took Eva's leash again and led her out of the kitchen.

It was another sweltering day outside and I was tempted to take Eva for a walk in the grounds but I figured I had probably pushed her envelope far enough this morning so we retreated to my study.

I showed Eva where I wanted her to kneel, and sat at the computer for a while answering emails and checking Facebook. I checked her every so often, watching for her to move or change position but she wouldn't. In fact she maintained her kneeling pose nearly an hour without a twitch or a whimper. I closed my computer down and went over to Eva.

I helped her up from her kneeling position, praising her for being so good. I kissed her and was instantly rewarded with her kissing me back. For some minutes we kissed and I caressed her shoulders, her arms, her back and her delightful round arse. I leaned down and kissed her throat down to breasts and those eraser hard nipples. Then I picked her up.

Carefully I laid Eva on the wide open spaces of my desk, this was a fantasy I had had two weeks earlier and now I was going to fuck her on my big desk.

Before we got to the fucking I carried on with kissing her breasts down her tummy down her beautiful abdomen to her mons and then to her luscious labia. It's a good job I keep a clear desk top because Eva thrashed around with her body twisting and her arms reaching above her. As I lashed her clitoris with my tongue I could sense she wanted to say something, open her mouth and let fly as she would normally. But I was very pleased that she was biting her lip and not speaking. As well as that, she was desperately trying not to cum -- even though I had not told her she couldn't.

I stood up between her legs and dropped my trousers, Eva looked at me gasping for breath, as I took my hard cock and slipped it between her full slick pussy lips.

"Thank you Master!" she whispered. I slammed my cock into her hard as much as to watch those lovely tits jiggle as anything but those words of submission shocked me and pleased me in equal part. This weekend had been a sample weekend at the start, a test, a try out. But as I fulfilled that vision of Eva on her back on my desk, her legs up on my shoulders and my cock slamming in and out of her wet pussy as her tits jiggled back and forth, it appeared to be less of a try out and more the inauguration of a relationship.

"Do you want to cum Eva?" I asked her.

"Yes Master."

"Tell me." I instructed her.

"May this girl cum please Master?"

"Beg for it."

"Please Master, please let this girl cum master? I beg you Master let this girl cum?"

I could have made her work harder for it, but my orgasm was building and faced with that it would have been rude not to.

In a few more strokes we came together. In the opulent splendour of my study, on the leather finished desk, there in the study my grandfather had had built, that he passed to me, I took Eva and I knew grandfather would have been happy about it -- I was, and from the moans and the sighs I think Eva was too!

We went for a swim in the pool, and after we had cavorted naked in the water I took Eva back to the bedroom.

This time I decided to tie Eva over the large upholstered footstool. I made her lie back, and used some red silk ropes. I wasn't after anything fancy, the effect I wanted was just secure and comfortable. I started off by securing Eva by her ankles, then crossed the ropes over her torso, between her breasts and over her shoulders. I bound her arms at the level of her elbows to her sides. Eva's hands were tied to the same leg of the ottoman as her feet. I was thinking about a ball-gag, but decided against it, but did decide -- after some thought -- to put a blind fold on her.

Once I had secured her lovely, voluptuous body I took some time to just look. Her pussy was lovely, her pussy lips were slightly swollen -- as her nipples were full -- showing me that she was excited. I reached out to stroke her thigh, feeling her jump as my hand touched her skin. Fuck me she looked gorgeous.

"I'm going to explore your limits now, you've proved to be a willing and very good sub, but now it's time to find out how far you can go. Within reason, of course." I told her. Her body twitched and again her thigh quivered under my hand. I started to stroke her skin, moving my hand up and down the smooth flesh. Soon I was stroking that hollow of flesh where her thigh met her pelvis, millimetres from those swollen pussy lips, but being careful not to touch them.

As I did so I felt Eva pushing her hips up, reaching them upwards under my hand. "I want you to remember your safe word, if anything we do tonight feels uncomfortable, use it. If you want stop, say it."

Eva shook her head from side to side, trying to form a suitable response, "Master -- this submissive girl understands, she knows the word and will use if she wants to. May she ask master...?"

"Go ahead." I was nodding even though she could not see me.

"Master, if this girl was to use the safe word - would master, still want Eva?"

"Oh yes my lovely girl. Use the word, don't use the word -- it wouldn't affect us. You asked me to show you submission. We've looked at it. Tonight I want to show you more -- if at the end of it you don't want to have any more to do with it, I will understand, and we will have a normal relationship. But..."

I leaned forwards and kissed one stiff, engorged nipple, "If you decide in favour..." I kissed the other nipple.

"I will give you the order and restraint..." my finger depressed her clitoris, gently, persistently, and Eva ground it unconsciously against my fingertip.

"The punishment and the pain that you desire." Eva arched her back as I licked her pussy lips from bottom to top.

"And I will give you my love and devotion." I kissed her belly, her tits and finally her lips. Eva kissed back hungrily, and what was strange was that I meant every word.

"Master!" she moaned. "Please master?" Now at this point I was tempted to play with Eva's body but the first thing I wanted to do was to leave her -- just that, leave her secured and spread open and tied up tight and leave her. So as Eva was blindfolded I said, "I'm going to leave you secured for a while -- I might go and use the gym for a bit, so stay here and enjoy." (Yeah! Like she had any choice in the matter.)

"And remember, lovely girl, you may not cum unless I tell you."

"Yes Master." Eva replied, and I actually watched as she relaxed in place, testing her bonds as she did so, and she settled back.

I on the other hand noisily made as if I was leaving the room. However I settled back in my chair and quietly watched her. I was intending for it to be an hour, but in the quiet of my bedroom, with no references for her I figured it would seem a lot longer.

As I watched her Eva seemed very content to lie there, it was quite a comfortable position for her, so she wasn't that stressed. She couldn't move very much, and even though she was relaxed I reckoned she would ache soon. I did see her flexing her thighs, she was tied so that she couldn't bring them together but she did want to. Which made me wonder again just how much Eva had told me. She was obviously 'into' it because she thought she was on her own at the moment and this was about her at the moment, and not me. I had to see this as a good thing, after all I really liked her, Eva liked me, we fitted well together -- her sub inclination would make things even better (though to be honest it wasn't essential). The big question for me was how to sort out the introduction to Jane and Elizabeth.

In the end it was nearly an hour before I noisily announced my 'return', Eva started to move her head about as if searching for me.

"How are you feeling Eva?" I asked her.

"Very good Master." She replied brightly. I like being restrained, I just wish you could have been here all the time."

"We can do it again sometime." I told her.

"This girl would love that Master."

"However I was here Eva, sitting quietly, and I saw you trying to get yourself off, by rubbing your thighs together. For that you must be chastised."

"Thank you Master. This girl is so weak, Master, she must be showed the error of her ways." I couldn't see her eyes because of the blindfold, but I'd have sworn there was a slight smile in her voice.

I started by taking off the blindfold, then moved over to my desk, picking up a flogger, the way she was tied splayed Eva's thighs wide, I started by flogging her lightly across her thighs.

"The rule still applies Eva, you may not come unless I tell you that you may." She nodded her head in acceptance. "But you may say anything you wish."

The thongs of the flogger reddened the skin of her thighs and i could see individual strand marks. I leaned forwards again and kissed her thighs lavishing attention on the marks from the flogger, kissing them licking them, stroking the skin around them, kissing the insides of her knees (oh yeah, that soft, soft skin, women love that.) Eva writhing against the ropes that bound her, arched her hips up, she moaned and hissed through her teeth in pleasure.