Inheritance Ch. 07

Story Info
The story comes to a close.
8.7k words
4.75
76.5k
129

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inheritance Ch 07

Or sometimes you just don't see it coming!

So! To start with a major apology for the length of time it has taken to get here. When I started writing this I had no idea how this story was going to grow. I'm still a little surprised at the size that it has become, much bigger than anything I originally planned. But now I'm on to the last section of this main part of the story and it's time to wrap it all up.

If you've not done so, if you want to understand what has gone on so far you might read the preceding parts before you read this.

This is a fiction; I have never indulged in any form of incestuous behaviour. All of these characters are made up; some of the characters are based vaguely on real people but really, really vaguely. Oh and of course they're all over 18. Thanks for sticking with it and enjoy!


A quick summary – on my twenty-fifth birthday I came into a shedload of money. My grand-dad named me as the main beneficiary of his will, and I found myself the possessor of properties, businesses, aforementioned shit load of money and two submissives.

Yes, that is correct, I did said two submissives – did I not say how it might be a good idea to go back and read the previous chapters? Grand-father John was a Dom, and he handed me his two subs in his will.

Bizarre?

No shit! Especially as the subs were my gran and my mum. I have taken them on, and become their master.

My life for the last three weeks? I have been honouring the terms of the will - tying my mum up and clamping her nipples, and if I wasn't doing that I was beating my granny, not to mention indulging in hot sex and receiving world class blowjobs. Of course I was also starting to run a multi-million pound business empire. Add to that finally getting together with this woman I used to work with, with the possible aim of – and I can't believe I'm saying this – marrying her. The thing about that is that she is as keen as mustard to try out submission – which little titbit she revealed just after a 'taster' session I had set up. There I am working my nuts off trying to convince Eva she's going to like being a submissive – and fuck me she only turns round and says she was already keen and was waiting for her moment to tell me.

Still, I guess, it's true – you never see it coming.

I was – I will admit it - a bit gob-smacked by Eva's confession, but I didn't let on, trying to be a good master. The reason I didn't let on was two-fold - one - I can always use it as an excuse to beat her cute arse, and – two - it pushed me towards the main revelation.

On with the story. In the sitting room at Thrallthorpe, standing between my naked mother and grandmother.

"Eva meet Jane," I placed my hand on my mum's head, and "and this is Elizabeth. These are my subs."

Eva's face was a picture. Granny sub and mummy sub knelt there poised and lovely, and when I opened my robe Jane leaned her face against my prick, rubbing her cheek up and down against it.

"Oh! My! Fucking! God!" Eva said quietly, "OhmyGod!OhmyGod!OhmyGod!" This time a little louder and far quicker. By the end of this outburst she was literally vibrating in surprise and excitement on her seat.

"Your mum and your gran?"

I nodded, "Elizabeth," And I turned slightly touching Jane's lips with my cock, she immediately started to kiss and lick it, "And Jane."

Neither woman wore her collar, but both were shaved and clean as if they had readied themselves for this. Eva was still looking between the three of us, only able to make the odd sound in astonishment.

"Oh my God!" Eva repeated for the fifth time. Then quickly she caught herself and started to recover.

"Forgive me?" She said, "That really was a bit of shock. Er! Isn't all that_" Eva waggled her fingers in our direction, indicating our little threesome, "You know - illegal?"

"Yes," I shrugged for the three of us. "Punishable by a prison term. Or so I'm told."

I pulled my robe closed (I'm still having problems holding conversations with people with my knob hanging out) and told mum and gran to sit down – which they did, still nude, and told them to explain it all to Eva.

I watched them as they told the whole story - from the knob-head who fathered me abandoning my mum and her submitting to grand-father John. Through to his death and my inheritance. I noticed that often mum or gran would start a sentence but the other would finish it for them. And that Eva never interrupted once. She sat there wide-eyed, if a bit subdued, on the edge of her seat. Finally she asked about the legality of incest. And my gran repeated what she had told me – a crime has to be reported first before it can be investigated. And, as all parties are consenting adults, no one was reporting it as a crime.

"We do this because we want to, not because we're being forced to. It's a choice we've made." I finished.

Eva nodded, but to be honest she still looked a bit 'WTF?!', I knew how she felt. I thought about asking her if she wanted a walk, it was still hot outside, even though it was early evening. "I'm going for a swim. Eva, join me?"

I made sure it was clearly an invitation only for Eva. I've read the fiction, hell, I've lived it. You lay this shit on someone and they don't just go "Okay!" and carry on, it's a lot to get your head round. I could see Eva was trying to process what she had just been told. There would be questions but right now I had to ease her out of the nude mother/nude grandmother thing – which I am sure you will appreciate is something that can be quite off-putting. Again, been there, done that, I had to take her somewhere quiet.

Eva looked at me uncomprehendingly at first then she smiled and stood up, "Yes, I will thanks."

Before we left I told Jane and Elizabeth that I would call them if I needed them, I turned and led Eva to the pool. Once there, rather than plunge into the water, we sat on one of the loungers. Eva leaned back against me and I held her for a while. Nothing was said and we watched the pattern of light from the evening sun reflecting on the water.

Finally after a long time silent Eva spoke, "Oh my God!"

"Seriously?" I laughed. She looked at me. "Oh my God?" I repeated back to her.

She turned and belted me one in the chest. "Yes – Oh my fucking God!" She laughed. "Oh my God as in your mum and your gran are your subs? And oh my God" Eva's voice dropped an octave or two, "They are so gorgeous!"

"Oh yes. Mind you it's a good set of genes!" I told her, only to get thumped again.

"And you never had any idea any of this was going on before you were told?"

"None what so ever. Complete surprise."

Eva rolled to her left and laid her hand on my chest, stroking it, "It must have been a hell of a shock." I nodded.

We both went quiet again. I let it last a few minutes and then asked Eva how she was dealing with it.

Again, silence, as she framed her answer. Something I have learned to give people time to answer. Eventually I felt her back rise as she drew breath to speak. She raised her head to look me in the eye. "Actually I'm cool with it. I mean the main thing is the incest situation, as you said that's your choice, I guess, as long as you three are cool with it, I am." I stroked a hair away from her face, she went on.

"The big one for me is submitting and being in your little ... er what do you call it?"


"I think of it as myménage." I said thoughtfully.

Eva went on, "I mean - where do I stand compared with someone like your mum? Or your gran? I meant it, they are so fucking gorgeous. Your gran is like, so elegant, and she's got pierced nipples." She laughed, I nodded. (I still found those piercings amazing). "Your mum! Your mum's so sexy - I'd do your mum. In a fucking heartbeat. And they do anything for you that you tell them to?"

I nodded, "Within reason."

"So how would I fit in with them?"

This was the big moment – the one I had to get spot on, (no phone a friend, no ask the audience), I had to show Eva I wanted her in my life, and that she would be an important part of it, not just a number.

"You're just as gorgeous. Yes, my mum and my gran are stunning, but that's not important, you rate just as highly as them." I told her, kissing the top of her head. "You're clever, you're sexy and you've got a killer bum."

"As for whether you fit into this – that's your choice. Like I said earlier if you want to submit or not – it doesn't matter - I still want US to be together." And WOW! Was I sincere when I said that? Any more sincere and I would have been legally binding. But that was because I meant it – I had come to realise how much I wanted Eva in my life (and eventually to marry her and have kids with her. And there's no way I would have thought that a month ago!).

That thought alone made me take a mental step back. So okay you're thinking I slid into all of this – the dominance and that and it all seems okay. But to be honest so far I haven't really thought of myself as a master – grand-dad John asked me to do it, fair enough. He told me Jane and Elizabeth were hoping I'd do it and I went along with what they wanted. Not that it has been bad, the sex has been incredible, but all of a sudden I'm asking myself why do I want to dominate Eva as well? Alright yes, she is a submissive type, and I'm wanting her in my life, but why do I feel I need to spank her and accept her submission?

Even as I was asking myself this I realised it was exactly the same with Eva as it was for Jane and Elizabeth – just as they had accepted my dominance and placed their trust in me, she was doing the same. For my mum and my gran they had entrusted themselves into my hands. We had never even discussed safe-words let alone set one. I mean it was never like I was going to do anything to harm them, and none of that sharing them with others (well not without some serious thought, discussion and a battery of health checks anyway). But that didn't matter because I loved them both and I realised that that was how I felt about Eva.

Eva looked at me, looked in my eyes, before she smiled her cute, sexy smile. I pulled her to me and kissed her as I slipped my hand inside her robe. Our tongues collided as I caressed her breasts and her hand felt for my cock. As things got sensual none of it really mattered and we kissed and fondled each other. I stopped her as our kisses became more and more hungry, "The pool filter really doesn't like semen, we try not to fuck in the pool."

For a second she believed me, then she laughed and slipped out of my arms, leaving me with just her black silk robe and she slipped into the water.

A second later her collar came flying back towards me. I caught it and laid it on her robe, before I shed mine and joined her in the pool.

After an energetic frolic and some very wet cunnilingus I climbed out and stood beside Eva on the side of the pool and offered her collar to her. She looked at it in her hands and for a moment I thought she was going to put it aside. But she lifted her head and looking me directly in the eye, fastened it round her neck. As she took her hands away Eva lowered her eyes and tilted her head forwards.

I picked up my robe, leaving Eva's on the lounger, and indicated she should follow me. Catching our reflections in the glass of the windows I could see she kept her head down watching my feet as we walked.

I turned to her and lifted her chin, "Head up, always up, you're a beautiful woman, always head up."

We walked together back to the sitting room, Jane and Elizabeth were waiting quietly. My mother and gran naked as usual but now with their collars on, their eyes eager, kneeling side by side in front of the fireplace. Without saying anything I allowed Eva to enter the room. Her eyes met mine and I just extended my hand in invitation. I allowed her to decide what she did next, to reveal her choice by her action.

I suspect that everyone in that room held their breaths – I was holding mine. Elizabeth and Jane had been subs together for over twenty years with only one other person – grandfather – involved. For myself I had been engaged in dom/sub for only a couple of weeks and here I was on the verge on starting with a woman who hasn't actually been my girl-friend properly yet. And then there's Eva herself - walking into our incestuous littleménage a trois, with her eyes open.

Three pairs of eyes locked on Eva's lovely nubile form, as she paused for a moment, before walking across the room and kneeling next to my mum.

"Are you sure Eva?" I asked, "Nothing changes about us. This is your choice?"

"This sub has chosen Master," she told me levelly, "Please make her your submissive like these other beautiful subs."

"Thank you Eva. And welcome. Now there are three of you, it is important that you remember that each of you is a woman and a sub in your own right. When you are submitting none of you is above the others. Elizabeth and Jane I want you to welcome Eva to our family."

Jane turned and embraced Eva, while Elizabeth made her way to Eva's other side and the three embraced. This went on for a few moments and I used the time to have a quiet panic. I mean where did I go next with this? I'd been working towards it, but not given much thought to what happens next. Then it struck me and I cleared my throat.

All three stopped and turned to look at me, and looking at Jane and Elizabeth I pointed at my throat waving my finger from side to side. Both of them looked at me in horror as they realised I was pointing to their collars. The collars they had not been wearing before, I reminded them. I think Elizabeth's eyes twinkled as well, but I may have been mistaken.

"Playroom!" It was all I needed to say, as the three of them rose and filed off up the stairs. I almost laughed out loud as the three of them filed up the stairs – three gorgeous nude women, trooping round the house like they were born to it. Oh man I love this!

As we went up the stairs – three delightfully naked bottoms, jiggling up in front of me, I couldn't help but admire the flesh displayed in front of me. At the head of the little file was Elizabeth - taut, tight round buns at the top of smooth slim legs. Next was Jane's rounder heart-shaped bum, still taut but with enough jiggle in it for it to vibrate slightly with each step. Eva's cheeks were the rounder of the three and even then there was little spare flesh on them. They too vibrated briefly with each step but unlike the other two Eva sported cute little dimples on either side of her bottom which defined each flex of her cheeks. I felt a sudden urge to throw myself forwards and bury my face in between them but fought it back – it would never do for Master to lose it like that.

Once in the playroom, it took no time to secure Elizabeth, I placed her on the cross shaped bench, spreading her so her shaven pussy was accessible showing the ring in her labia – I saw Eva's eyebrows rise as she saw that. I fastened Jane to the saw-horse using ankle and wrist cuffs to secure her in place bent forwards over the padded top. Eva watched this as I took a small vibrator and placed it inside Jane's pussy. Eva swallowed nervously as I led her to the frame against the wall, and after placing the cuffs and anklets on her secured her there her arms and legs akimbo. We'd used it before but now I made sure she was fastened more tightly, her arms pulled higher and her legs slightly wider.

I stood back and looked at them arranged around me as I thought about what to do next – I decided that I would warm Eva's breasts and pussy a little first, then do something similar to the others. But then I would try out something based on what Eva had said earlier.

I love the little riding crop, it's just stiff enough to flex when flicked and the broad leather tip hurts when tapped, and it makes a nice slapping sound when it meets bared flesh. So it was this I went to first working it across Eva's nipples and making them stand out proud from her lovely round fleshy tits. I lowered my head and kissed each nipple before nipping them between my teeth. Eva moaned low in her throat.

I moved then to her mons, covered by a light down. I reddened that too and Eva thrust her pelvis out to meet the blows from the crop. Within the limitations of her fastenings she was moving her hips, and I could not resist sliding a finger into her wet pussy and tickling her to a short sharp orgasm – I had not prohibited any of them from coming, in fact that was the plan.

I moved over to Jane – and noticed a littlemoueof disappointment from Eva as I moved from her. Jane's arse, and I looked at it and wondered why I had never noticed how beautiful it was when I was growing up, was thrust upwards by the saw horse. I took a moment to part her arse cheeks, and lowered my face to her deliciously clean smelling bum just above the buzzing vibrator. I kissed her arse and felt Jane tense before she too came, though hers was a longer, shuddering cum that rumbled and rumbled on. Jane perhaps hoped for more penetration? Instead she got a thorough swatting from the crop, until her cheeks were red and marked by the edge of the tab.

Leaving Jane I move to my lovely granny-sub Elizabeth. The crop struck her thighs always avoiding her pierced pussy, again and again until the skin was red – Elizabeth is just getting started where many subs would be wanting to finish. But though she strained her pussy forwards urging me to strike that, I avoided it. I had other ideas.

With the opening moves done, I unclipped Eva and placed a lead on her collar. I lead her to Jane and indicated she should kneel behind Jane's thighs. I took end of the lead and clipped it to the saw horse. Then I withdrew the vibrator from Jane's pussy and offered it to Eva who leaned forwards and licked it clean. I told her she was to try and make Jane come using only her mouth. But that Jane was to try and avoid the orgasm.

Well, Eva went in like Flynn. Boy, that woman can lick a pussy, lapping at it like a cat, giving it the lollipop licks up and down, even at one point burying her face into the Jane's blossoming lips. Jane was torn, conflicted between enjoying the attention and having to resist.

I moved back to Elizabeth, kissing her deeply before I unclipped her and turned her over on the bench. She now lay in a Saint Andrew's cross configuration, her arms and legs akimbo. It was very tempting to use the crop on Elizabeth's feet, which are incredibly sensitive but would make it difficult for her to walk afterwards, so instead I chose the feather duster. I have used it before and it's very effective, without rendering the victim useless. Elizabeth's body arched at the first gentle – she's very ticklish, perhaps that's linked somehow to her pain threshold I don't know. But Elizabeth doesn't laugh so much as she twitches and jerks in response to the touch of the duster, just the faintest brush with it and it causes her to go rigid and literally her body bows upwards off the bench.

Five minutes of that - just touches, not a sustained brushing – check over my shoulder to where Jane is hanging limp over the saw horse, her thighs quivering from the strain, and Eva is administering short sharps licks, but it seems to be an even contest as neither woman has the upper hand in her task – then back to Elizabeth with the multi-strand flogger. And this is what I applied to Elizabeth's back, buttocks and thighs next. It's difficult getting it right with Elizabeth, I never want to go too hard (she is my gran after all and in her sixties) but she gets annoyed if you don't. As it was I had reddened her skin all down her back from under her ribs to mid-thigh. You could see the marks of individual strands of the flogger, and in places little blood marks showed here and there. I wasn't putting everything into it but the slap of the flogger made Eva's head whip round, and I had to point her back to what she was supposed to be doing. Elizabeth's arse came up off the bench to meet the descending flogger. And one again I took the time to kiss her cute, taut little buns. I slide my fingers between her thighs and she was soaking wet so I took my cummy fingers and gently spread her fluids across her arse.