Inherited Mansion

Story Info
Amber learns about her rope fetish.
3.1k words
4.41
6.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had led a blessed life, but mostly due to her father. He had been 55 when she was born and had been a very successful salesman in various fields. His success and the wealth that went with it had given her multiple advantages. A big beautiful home, and a great condo on the beaches of St. Pete for get-aways.

But it also came with a major problem. When she was 25, he passed away, and her mother too about eight months later. Amber was convinced her mother had died of a broken heart. But being an only child at 26, she inherited their home, an eight bed-room mansion in suburban Nashville. After her mother passed, she moved back in, dumping all of her stuff in her old bedroom and taking over the master.

With her inheritance, she had decided to quit her job in Atlanta and take at least six months off while she figured things out. She spent a lot of her first week clearing out her parents' closets and getting things ready to donate. And after working for several hours on the seventh day, she rested. She just flopped into the huge, old, four-posted bed that her parents had always used and laid there. She was tired, but not sleepy, so her mind and her eyes wandered. For the first time ever, she noticed something was wrong with the posts.

Curiosity overcame exhaustion and she crawled over to the post. There were marks there. At first it wasn't making any sense, but she checked and all four posts had them. Upon confirming that the fourth post was similarly "scratched" it hit her. These were rope marks. And there's only one reason a four-posted bed had rope marks.

She had always known her dad was a bit of a player, but thinking about him tying her mother up was bit too much to take in. Who thinks of their parents that way? And yet, it seemed most likely that this was the only reasonable answer. She knew her folks too well to think her mother would have ever tied up her father. No matter what rumors there were out there about successful men wanting to be submissive, she knew there was no way that could have happened. So her parents were kinky? OK, it sort of explained a few things.

She fell asleep pondering some unsettling images in her head. The next morning, she was back to work, cleaning out closets and some of the rooms, trying to make enough room in the master for her to start bringing in her things. But as she worked, she couldn't get her mind off the idea of tying people up. She was her daddy's little girl, and she couldn't imagine letting someone tie her up, but tying someone else up? Yeah, it was sounding like more fun as the hours ticked by.

After only a half day's work, she gave up and opened a bottle of wine. She plopped down on the sofa in the den and was just flipping through channels. Before she knew it, the bottle was empty and the sun was setting. So rather than get herself dinner, she got another bottle of wine and changed into an oversized T-shirt she used for PJs. As the sky darkened, the cable stations were showing racier and racier shows, and she was lingering on them.

After watching two vampire girls make out for about 20 minutes, she flipped the channel again, and there it was. The movie was showing some "evil bitch" who had captured the "good spy guy" and had him strapped down to a table for questioning. Amber's hand slipped under the T-shirt and began stroking and circling her little clit bud. As the scene continued, she was getting more into the movie and more into the pleasure she felt with her "finger on the trigger". She was so wrapped up in the scene that when her orgasm hit her, it was almost a surprise. She screamed out as the waves rolled over her. She closed her eyes, but her fingers were speeding across her clit.

When the orgasm finally ended, she opened her eyes to see the scene had changed. The spy guy had the evil bitch in cuffs and she was trying to seduce him into letting her go. Amber was relieved that she'd hit her orgasm when she did, because seeing the girl in the "bondage" of the cuffs did nothing for her. She finished the bottle (no trick by this point) and went to bed. She couldn't remember her dreams in the morning, but she knew they'd been wild and active. The covers were all thrown off the bed and she was still covered in sweat.

Amber was no lightweight when it came to drinking, but two bottles of wine on an empty stomach did have an effect on her. As she was popping aspirin and chugging sports drinks, she remembered that her boyfriend Ryan was coming up this weekend. He was supposed to help her with the house, but now she had different ideas.

Ryan was a really nice guy, and good-looking, in a 1950s sort of way. He was the boy next door type, handsome, but not thrilling. She wondered what he'd think of her new found desire to tie him up. Maybe he was too straight. After all, he had always been the safe boyfriend for her to have. What would she do if she tied him up and he decided he didn't like it? That stirred something in her. She knew what she'd do - Anything she wanted. And if he broke up with her because she'd taken advantage of him, so what? He clearly wasn't a keeper if that was his attitude. Rather than clean any more of the house today, she decided to get ready.

She did actually pause and reflect when she was standing in the hardware store buying rope. What had come over her? Why was she all of a sudden obsessing over tying someone up and using them for her own sexual gratification? She realized that she'd always had thoughts of being dominant in bed. In fact, she was typically on top when she did have sex with Ryan. But it was the new knowledge that her daddy had done this too. All of a sudden these things became OK. It was as if knowing about her folks had made everything she'd halfway thought about acceptable and not weird in any way. Ryan had better look out!

Friday night and she picked Ryan up from the airport. He was tired from the work week and more than happy to head straight to the house. She picked up a couple of orders of ribs and promised him that his favorite 12 pack was chilling in the frig. The two of them attacked the ribs when they got home, and the food disappeared.

But Amber was feeling playful, and she started touching his face with her BBQ fingers. Soon he was doing the same and they playfully got sauce all over each other's clothes and Amber's chest. Though Ryan offered to lick her clean, she had a different idea. She washed her hands and then stripped him of his clothes, forcing him to keep the sauce on his hands for now. Then she shoved him into the shower, and told him to just give her as second. She came back naked as a jaybird in less than five minutes and they had a wonderfully romantic shower together. Then they got into bed, all shiny clean, and made love. Spent, they fell asleep in each other's arms, as they had done a hundred times before.

But when Saturday morning dawned, Ryan was walking around the bedroom searching for his clothes. Amber awoke with a mischievous smile and watched him for a few minutes. He wandered back down stairs and back up again, searching for where he'd put his bag. Finally, she let him know, "I hid it on you."

"Come on Amber, where'd you put my clothes. I can't walk around the house naked all day."

"Why not? Wouldn't you like it if I walked around the house naked all day?"

"Well, yeah, but we're not going to get any work done that way." He smiled over at her since she'd thrown the covers off and was showing off her nakedness. He hopped back into bed for some playful kissing as she screamed that his feet were too cold.

Suddenly Amber jumped out of bed and said, "Stay right there. I have a surprise." She turned to run out of the room, but turned around and came back. "If this is going to be a surprise, you can't look."

"I promise I won't look."

"I can't trust you. I have to blindfold you."

"What?"

"Trust me, it's the only way." At that she pulled the silk belt off the robe she had laying on the floor and started to tie it around his eyes. He fussed a bit, but once she had it in place, she knew he would leave it as it was.

She raced to the big walk in closet, and grabbed her bag of ropes. She had them tied and ready to go. She raced back in, checking to see if he was peeking, but the blindfold was in place. Quick as she could, she tied the ropes to the four posts of the bed, and then got ready. She figured that he might be able to use his strength to stop her, so she gently took his left hand and laid it by the corner of the bed. She was being lively and soft and playful, and Ryan never expected a thing. Then she took his right hand and laid by that corner of the bed. He made as if to ask a question, and she placed her finger at his lips, telling him to be quiet. He shushed and she slipped the "noose" around his right wrist. Quick as a wink, she slipped his left wrist in the other one and his arms were secured. As he was testing the bonds on his hands, she ran over and quickly noosed both his ankles.

There he was. Amber had tied her boyfriend Ryan to the four posted bed without his permission. It seemed strange, even to her, but she loved this feeling. This was like a naughty kid sneaking on Christmas and not getting caught. Because of how she did it, he had a lot more freedom of movement than she'd hoped, but he wasn't able to sit up or get off the bed. But he could move his arms around and he pulled the blindfold off.

"What's the big deal? First you steal my clothes and then you tie me up? Amber, this is getting weird."

"Shut up", she yelled louder than she had expected to. And he did. "I've got you. Don't believe me? Just try and pull out of those." And he tried, and he couldn't. "Now I could leave you like that all weekend, but I don't want to. I want to have some fun. So now we do things my way."

Amber felt so powerful. Sure, she could always get her way, maybe with a little whining, but that was asking for something. Today, she was demanding it! And the first thing she demanded was easy. She climbed onto the bed, and as Ryan tried to reason with her, she planted her pussy right over his mouth. He was still trying to say something, so she started to grind her pussy into his face. She was going to get off whether he licked her or she masturbated using his nose and chin. Sure enough, after a minute, he started to eat her out.

Since he was behaving himself, she touched his cock. It sprang to attention immediately. She kind of marveled at that. Sex had started to become rather humdrum for them. This instant attention was more like when they first started dating. She liked that, and clearly he did too.

Amber wanted it to last forever, but she was so turned on by her conquest that she came all over his face in under ten minutes. That's not to say she didn't enjoy it; she loved it. She was getting exactly what she wanted and she didn't have to do anything for it. She didn't have to reciprocate, she didn't have to be nice to him, in fact, he seemed to like this darker side of her, judging from how his cock was pulsating and she'd only touched him with a single finger.

She climbed off his face and sat at the foot of the bed. She was just staring at him, and he at her. He made to try and bring his arms together so he could untie the ropes, but he couldn't reach anywhere near far enough. She smiled at him. She probably hadn't done that good a job at this, but she'd done a good enough job.

Amber left him to his fate, as he started to call after her, begging her to end this and let him go. 'Yeah, you keep begging little boy', she thought to herself. 'You'll be lucky if I let you go in time to catch your plane.'

It probably seems odd, but as a little princess all her life, Amber was expected to do certain things. She always went to get Ryan his beers and did other little "wifey" chores when they were together. So the first thing she did was go and get one of his beers out of the frig. She opened the bottle and took a swig. Normally she didn't like beer, but today she decided she did. It just tasted right.

She walked back into the bedroom to see Ryan trying to use his teeth to untie the ropes. Unfortunately, that was probably a pretty good idea, one she hadn't thought of, but he wasn't getting too far. She walked over to the bed and while standing directly over him said, "Try that again, and I'll gag you. And you know I will."

She propped up his head just a little bit and gave him a sip of beer. Some of it ran down his chin and neck onto his chest, so she licked it up. She decided that chest beer didn't taste as good as bottled beer, which gave her another idea. This time, with one knee on either side of his head so he could clearly see, she slowly inserted the bottle into her pussy, twisting and turning the bottle to make certain her taste got onto and into the bottle. Then she gave him another sip. But he had already eaten her out, so that probably wasn't that big a change for him. So she got on all fours above him and very carefully inserted the top of the bottle into her ass.

The cold glass felt really odd inside her, but she was so turned on by everything that this revved her up too. Apparently, she wasn't being too careful, because some of the beer spilled out of the bottle and into her ass. She jerked in surprise, and pulled the bottle out, spilling the beer on his face. So she sat down over his mouth and had him lick the beer from her ass.

They had never done any anal play, so this was the first time he had ever licked her asshole. She wasn't sure that ass play was her thing, but having her restrained boyfriend licking her anywhere she forced him to - this was her thing! And with the eagerness that he was doing it, it seemed to be his thing too. Even after all the beer was gone, he kept at it, trying to get his tongue up inside her. She rewarded him by letting him drink more from the bottle that should now smell and taste like her ass. Curious, she did smell it herself, and decided that her ass wasn't such a bad smell anyway.

Amber was in her element. No matter how hard Ryan was, she wouldn't do more than stroke him once with only one finger. She was afraid to do more, for fear that he would cum, he was so hard. She had the most fun just writhing all over him. Their naked bodies rubbing together, but he couldn't touch her and he couldn't make her touch him. Oh he whined and begged, both to be released both from the ropes and to release his blue balls, but Amber ignored him.

It was going on lunch when she finally decided she would finish with him and release him. First, she sat on his chest and scooted her pussy forward until he could just barely lick her by straining his neck. Then after she had taunted him for a little while, she crawled on top of him and positioned her own eager pussy right above his even more eager cock. Teasing him, she asked the eternal question - What will you do if I fuck you right now? and the answer came back as one would expect: "Anything!"

She plunged his cock into her and flew up and down on his pole. She wanted it at least as much as he did, despite the fact that she had already come three times this morning. Passion closed on insanity as she fucked her tied up boyfriend as fast as her thighs would let her. Absolutely mashing their hips together with every downward thrust, she gasped every time her little clit rubbed into him. It took no time at all and they were both cumming, as she collapsed on his chest.

Not yet done, she managed to crawl on all fours and turn around. She positioned her pussy right over his face for one last time and as he started to say No, she mashed her pussy right into his open mouth. For the first time ever, Ryan was tasting his own cum and she was not going to let him out of it. Once he started to lick her the way she wanted, she contracted her muscles and pushed the largest part of his cum right into his mouth. He never slowed; he just kept eating her. After she came again, she was absolutely spent.

It took her a little while, but she eventually got the energy up to get out of bed and release him. When she did, she noticed he rubbed some sore muscles, but he didn't really move. He stayed basically right there, practically inviting her to tie him up again. She snuggled into his chest, smelling a bit of the beer that had never been cleaned up. He wrapped his arms around her, and she knew. They had entered a new phase of their lives together. Things would never be the same. They would be far, far better!