Inherited Passions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother paused and they both laughed out loud, giving Julie a chance to say that she would love trying that sometime. Giving her daughter a wink, she said she would love doing that together with her, perhaps making it an all day shopping adventure. It would be fun watching each other squirm while trying to keep a straight face as the soles of our feet hurt like they're being caned. Then giving a sly smile towards Julie added that at times Mistress would cut ovals of the same stuff and stick it to the inside seats of tight fitting jeans. That way, if you sat down to relieve your feet a bit, your ass hurt like hell. They both again had a short laugh before Julie rose up.

"That sounds interesting to try..... Your Mistress sounds really neat, and very cleaver. Would you like a little warm coffee added to yours? It must be getting cold by now."

"No. Thanks anyway. I've had just about enough coffee. But you must be hungry. You haven't eaten since yesterday morning. You spent the better part of the day and evening tied up, so I had a light supper."

"On, I guess you did have the time to. But I'm finding the story of your becoming a slave more interesting." she smirked. "But maybe I should make some scrambled eggs. My stomach does feel a little empty. Would you like some?"

"I guess I could have one for now, then maybe you'd like to go out for brunch early this afternoon. I mean, if your up to it."

Julie finished filling her cup, then said with concern. "Sure Mom, I'd enjoy that. But what about your back? Isn't that going to be a little hard on you?"

"So? What's the difference? Pebbled shoes or a whipped back?" mother shrugged her shoulders. "If your willing to do one, why not the other? Besides, you've got your sore boobs to put up with. And if you haven't figured it out yet, I actually enjoy going out in public while in torment. Haven't you ever thought about that?"

"No I haven't much, but....." she answered while thinking about the actual consequences. She had given some thought to it a few times, but never this seriously before. Becoming aroused about doing just that; especially with her mother, cupped her breasts with her hands.

"Actually that sounds exciting! But my slightly sore boobs won't be anything compared to what I think you'll have to endure."

Mother thought for a moment. "I could fix you up in a nice tight fitting bra with things inside to make them hurt much more. But then? No, we better not. That will leave more marks. I'll be just fine. We'll do your outdoor tormenting another time."

Julie sat back down, placing her elbows on the table top to hold her head as she stared at her mother. This lasted for a number of seconds as her mother stared back with a sympatric smile. Then leaning back while crossing her arms, purposely irritating her sore breasts, Julie made her own suggestion.

"I would like to be in just as much pain and torment as you will be, so how about this?" Then crossing her legs as she felt her juices flowing again, continued.

"That Chastity Thong has intrigued me ever since you showed it to me. Is that a special something to you too? If not, I would like to wear it out for brunch. Maybe even keeping it on until tomorrow morning, when I'll have to take it off to go to school."

Mothers expression changed. In seriousness, she responded "No, the thong isn't as special to me as my collar, so I'm okay with that. But do understand that it's not just a painful torture. It's also a sexual torture, constantly stimulating you with no means to obtain climax until it's removed. Pain, constant stimulation, and complete denial. And if your like me, you can only cum while vigorously masturbating your pussy. Right?"

After Julie blushingly nodded in agreement, continued. "So it's far worse than just being in chastity. Or even a Chastity Belt with dildo. I've been there and done that. Sometimes for weeks. I've gone through training. You haven't! And sometimes Mistress would still not allow me climax until days or even weeks later. I just think you should get some more experience in standard bondage and denial first, or even self denial before wearing it."

Both women remained silent as Julie first imagined herself having to endure the tortures her mother had just described and smiled. Then lowering her head in defeat, perhaps a little logic would persuade her mother to allow her to wear it and looked back up at her mother. Getting up, she knelt down beside mother to place one hand on her mothers shoulder while using the other to ever so gently drift across mothers back. As her mothers back stiffened slightly as her fingers rode over the welts, Julie spoke.

"Yesterday you asked me to whip you badly. I didn't want to because of the pain it would cause you, but you wanted it! So I did it. Today I'm asking you to make me suffer more than you think I can stand. If we go out for brunch today, let us both be in delightful torment together, just like a mother and daughter should share their pleasures together."

Mother turned her body to face Julie and placed her hands on her daughters shoulders. With a most sincere voice and expression, asked "Julie, I have to ask you something. And please be honest with me. Did you enjoy whipping me?"

Julie's eyes showed how she didn't want to admit to it, but being asked to be truthful, had to confess. "Yes mother, I came to enjoy it very much, but not at first. When I first took the whip in my hands, it really felt a surge of excitement come over me. But then, looking at your bare back, and knowing how badly this was going to hurt you, became very reluctant. Then, as you asked me to whip you harder and harder, I realized that's what you wanted. That's when the excitement and pleasure of knowing how much it hurt you, came to enjoy it more with each lash I gave you." She lowered her head, then looked back at her mother again with a solemn expression. "But only because you wanted it." she added as she reached up to gently take hold of her mothers hands.

"Then you have discovered that you like to inflict pain besides just receiving it. And as you may already know, so do I. What I put you through yesterday was a pure delight for me after so many years." mother smiled, then continued. "Now you ask me to lock you in a Chastity Thong that I know you have no idea of what you are asking for. And even though I've warmed you, you still desire the pain and torment that its design will inflict upon you."

Mother paused for a moment, squeezing her daughters hands several times before continuing. Julie remained frozen and silent on her knees. She had come to respect her mother for her understanding and experience more in the last day than during their entire life together. She understood her mother was trying to tell her something very important, and was not about to interrupt.

"Now, since you want the thong locked on you so badly, and it won't leave any marks that won't be very visible, I'll do that. And, I'll tell you right out, I'll truly enjoy knowing your suffering, but only because you want to! But at the same time, you do not know what I really desire at this time."

Mother again paused, and by this time, was starting to show small tear droplets in her eyes.

"It has been way too many years since I have been subjected to a full day of bondage and torture. Or should I just say days of being kept in strict bondage. Tortured at any time day or night. Given food or water only when Mistress thought about it. Teased to the edge of orgasm countless times, but never allowed climax. Subjected to extreme pain while for herself or the enjoyment of others. And not just for punishment, but purely for her own pleasure of seeing me suffer while she sat in a recliner and sipped on a cool drink. In my heart I want to be a slave. To obey and endure all that is asked of me, without complaint."

Then taking both of Julie's hands and bringing them together to hold them all together as one, pleaded openly to her daughter,

"I need a Mistress very badly right now. I am in a very great need of total control, and a lot more pain right now too. Do you feel that you could be my Mistress? At least for a day or two?"

Julie had listened to every word her mother had spoken, often associating herself with what her mother was now asking. It was the last few lines that caught her completely off guard. As her mother expressed her deepest thoughts and desires, she saw the sincerity in which the words were spoken. She knew there was only one reply that she wanted to give.

"Yes mother, I can try to be your Mistress, and I mean that. Honestly!" failing to hold back the smile of compassion and even closer union with her mother.

Leaning closer to Julie, and by voice and expression, asked "Then do this with me. I will secure you in the Chastity Thong before we leave for brunch. I would then like to be kept in bondage and tormented right here on the kitchen table until tomorrow morning. Longer if my Mistress desires. And the only time I will be let loose is for brunch. Then as soon as we return, tied up and tortured much more. You will be my Mistress. I will be your slave, I have no right to deny anything you wish to do to me.." she ended in a devilish smile.

Julie knew she was absolutely serious about this, She lowered herself to rest her butt on her heels, never wavering her eyes from her mother except to take short glances at the kitchen table she was kneeling beside.

"I'm very ready to take a lot more pain, and left for the night." mother added before Julie said anything. "Perhaps much longer if my Mistress would find it enjoyable. Besides, I don't have to go to school tomorrow. And since Mistress has come to enjoy using the whip, she may like to make my breasts be in much more pain than hers during brunch." mother grimed.

After a few seconds Julie again turned her attention to the table. She had only ever thought of herself being a slave. Never a Mistress. Mother saw the questioning look on her face.

"From my experience, I can help you along in being my Mistress. And take it from me, I think you have the qualities of being both a Mistress as well as a good slave."

Julie cocked her head, slightly confused. "Can a person be both a slave and a Mistress?"

"We just did that yesterday, didn't we? When I first discovered you, I was your Mistress, and left you suspended for awhile. When I asked to be whipped, you were my Mistress. When I tortured you again for the rest of the day, I was your Mistress. This morning, over coffee, we were mother and daughter. Now I am asking you to be my Mistress again.."

Mother watched Julie thinking about what she just said for a few seconds, then decided to help make her daughter understand it a little better. As her daughter was lost in thought, she positioned her thumb nails and index fingers just right and painfully clamped them on Julie's nipples. Laughing at how her daughters expression of pain and surprise, pressed down even harder before releasing them. As Julie rubbed her sore nipples, mother leaned back.

"There! If you needed an excuse to become my Mistress, now you have one. I not only touched my Mistress without permission, but caused her great pain. Therefore I need to be punished. As your slave, I will have to endure. And as your slave, if you command me to place the Chastity thong on you, I will have to obey. How's that for helping you along in being my Mistress?" She smiled.

As Julie finally came to understand that she was now in control of her own mother, although completely new to this idea, felt compelled to play her part as Mistress as best she could. The only thing she really regretted was that she wasn't the slave to be tied and tortured. She smiled back, instantly becoming bold enough to start issuing commands. And why not! Her mother had asked her for this, so why not enjoy it!

"Mistress desires that her slave lock the Chastity Thong on her now."

"I shall obey your command, my Mistress. Does Mistress desire me to bring her the Chastity Thong?"

"Of course. That is your duty as a slave, isn't it!" she said as if common knowledge. "And while your at it, bring along any other items that slave knows Mistress will like to use while punishing her slave." she added as her naked mother rose up and walked out of the kitchen now with her hands clasped behind her back.

Julie sat down and simply stared at the empty doorway. She felt out of place, yet it seemed so natural for her to be giving commands, even to her own mother. She began to gently massage her wet pussy as she waited for her slave to return. It was a good five minutes before her mother returned, and just in time. She was getting to a state of very high arousal, finding it hard to hold herself back from seriously rubbing her clit to orgasm. Immediately she removed her hands and wiped her wet fingers on her rump as she stood up again.

"I have the thong for my Mistress, as well as other items my Mistress may use for my torment. Of course Mistress may use whatever she desires on me. I am her slave. I do not have the privilege to ever complain about my tasks or torments my Mistress assigns or performs on me. And trying to be a good slave, whenever slave is in the house, must always have her wrist and ankle cuffs on for easy confinement unless Mistress directs me otherwise."

By this time everything had been set down on the countertop, so knelt down with her hands behind her back. She had said what she did to her daughter in a kind of instructional tone. That was her intention. She knew she would have to teach her daughter many new things. The duties of a Mistress as well as a slave. This included the one duty that had been bothering her ever since she had seen her daughter's body stretched out so magnificently when she first discovered her. She decided to be nonchalant about it because it was a standard duty of a slave. She just wondered how Julie was going to accept it.

"Does Mistress desire for her slave to dry her very wet sex before the Chastity Thong encloses it?"

Julie already had the Chastity Thong in her hands inspecting it when she heard mothers question. This seemed a natural enough duty for a slave to perform, and didn't see any problem with her mother wiping her dripping wet pussy. She also knew how extremely sensitive it was down there right now.

"My slave may dry me, but she is to be very gentle while doing it."

"Does Mistress desire me to use a soft cloth or my tongue?" mother asked as calmly as she could.

Julie was just imaging how all those rubbery spikes were going to pressing against her entire sex, and especially her most sensitive areas. This question caused her to stop instantly, slowly turn, and look down at her kneeling mother. She wasn't exactly stunned, but close to it. Thoughts of her mother licking her sex had never crossed her mind. Then her mind flashed back to last night in the shower, and her mothers fingers using the washcloth on her chest and bottom. Once again her mind was filled with contradictory thoughts. Both last night and this morning when mother was inspecting for marks, she found it hard to control her pleasure from it. But for mother to use her tongue on her sex? She recalled other conversations,

She had heard her girlfriends and others talk about 'eating pussy'. Some talked so lowly about women who did that to other women, calling them bi-sexual or lesbians. Yet others said they found so much pleasure in it. That for a man to lick a woman's pussy was great, but having another women do it was even better. She thought back to her girlfriend Nancy, who in public had scoffed at the idea when talking to other girls, yet later approached her at a slumber party. She declined of course while removing Nancy's hand off her breast. She never mentioned the incident to her mother. Now she wished she had. Reluctantly, she knew she wanted to experience it, But still was so very unsure what to do. She needed some direction, badly.

"Did you dry the sex of your former Mistress with your tongue?"

"Almost always, my Mistress. It is one of the main duties of a slave. It shows respect, obedience, devotion, and love towards her Mistress."

Mother had pre-organized her thoughts about how she was going to try to explain her bi-sexuality, and also try to see if her daughter was also so inclined. As for Julie, who had listened carefully to what her mother had said, realized that what she said was all true. And hearing that this was a normal interaction between a Mistress and her slave. Now feeling more confident that it wasn't just her own desires driving her to try this, she answered.

"My slave is to use her tongue to dry my sex." Julie spoke like there was no other choice, yet uncertain on what to expect.

With a inner sigh of relief, mother began walking on her knees the few feet to face her daughters pussy while speaking.

"If Mistress wouldn't mind opening her legs some more, this slave will be better able to perform this service to her Mistress."

Julie rested her rump up against the edge of the countertop as she set the thong down. Spreading her legs several feet apart, she grabbed the countertop to either side to steady herself. Seeing her mothers face go between her legs, she closed her eyes and held on more firmly. She felt a warm tongue very softly and slowly begin working the upper third of her inner right thigh. It seemed a wet tongue was first used to remove dried areas, then a less wet tongue ran over it again before moving on. As the tongue worked its way across and up towards the folds of her slit, Julie was again experiencing more and more surges of pleasure envelope her entire body. She also felt fresh surges of love juices flowing from her vagina.

Her entire body tensed as the tongue came closer to where the skin from her legs turned from being vertical to horizontal converging at her slit. Her hands began holding on to the edge of the countertop even tighter as her head arched backwards trying to contain her lust. She actually became so lost in her throbs of pleasure that she didn't even notice that licking had ended on her right side until the tongue began working in she same slow methodical manner up her left leg.

Julie wondered if she was going to be able to hold back from having an orgasm, right if front of her mother. She even thought what her mother would think of her if she reached down and forced her mothers face even harder against her sex. Breathing more heavily now, she tried to think of anything but what her mothers tongue was doing to her. She kept feeling every small movement of the tongue upon her increasingly more sensitive areas. And as the very top of her left leg was reached, with knuckles white from holding on so tightly, she openly moaned as the tongue began its slow journey from the bottom of her pussy lips towards her clit. At the time, she was picturing herself in the most erotic fantasy she had ever imagined.

She was chained to a dungeon wall, arms and legs apart as they were. She was being kept nude but warm and nourished. Every day, every hand maiden in the Kings Court was to slowly drag her tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, but just once. To insure her sentence was carried out properly, a dungeon guard always stood watching. One minute was to pass before the next Maiden performed the same one lick act. Every four hours, each Maiden was to perform this on her. Day after day, for one full year, she was to be teased, but never allowed orgasm.

Her sentence had designated by the Queen, who demanded her maidens remain in abstinence so they would always be ready and willing to service her. She had been discovered my the Queen while experiencing an orgasm from masturbation. So to set the example for the penalty involved to all the other Maidens, the Queen devised this torture, that for a woman, was almost worse than death.