Inherited Passions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Julie's passion, she could almost feel the heavy iron shackles holding her in place as mothers tongue slid like a snail over the tiny tip of her now swollen and slightly protruding clit. Between the now rapid panting she had begun, and as the tongue was lifted and again touched her very bottom, didn't know if she could handle another such caress. Not being actually tied up, and her own control starting to fail badly, had to end this.

"Stop!" was all Julie could manage to utter as her chest now heaved up and down. In the intensity of her passion, her torso was arched so far back that her head now rested against the cupboard doors.

From her training, mother instantly righted herself, scurried back on her knees several feet, then leaned forward to place her forehead on the floor while keeping her legs upright. This caused the skin on her back to stretch quit a bit, renewing more pain from the many lash marks and welts. Her hands till clasped together behind her back, she raised her arms slightly off her back. This 'Earned Punishment' position had been drilled into her many times over by her first Mistress.

"I am truly sorry that I have caused displeasure to my Mistress. This slave deserves the be punished most severely for her actions, my Mistress." mother said loudly to the floor. She was required to remain like this until told otherwise whenever she displeased her Mistress. And when she heard her daughter command her to stop, automatically reacted. So as she held her position, wanting so badly to look up and see what was happening with her daughter, she decided to follow her training and remain as she was. As she listened to hear something more said to her, she could only think of two reasons she had been ordered to stop.

The first was what she feared the most. That Julie had decided to have nothing to do with woman on woman sexual contact. That it was disgraceful and disgusting, and for the remainder of their life together would always feel embarrassed to even have suggested it. But also from her experience, sincerely hoped that it was because her daughter was having the most pleasurable experience ever. That Julie simply, unable to handle all the pleasure she was experiencing, just had to stop her for a few minutes. Or maybe she didn't want to climax right now. She could tell Julie was close to orgasm. She anxiously awaited to hear something from her daughter, but could only make out her rapid panting slowly diminishing.

Julie hadn't moved at all since the licking stopped, although sensations and craving still flooded her brain. Unaware and not concerned about anything else going around her right now, only catching her breath and subdue her passion concerned her most. She was covered in perspiration, standing on tiptoe, and unable to ease the death grip her hands had on the countertop. Even bringing herself back to an upright position didn't occur to her. For more than a minute she remained like this, then slowly got herself turned around to rest her elbows on the countertop. Calming down still a little more, turned to see her mother kneeling in a very strange position on the floor. She needed to sit down, so backed up to rest on her usual chair. She felt like she had just finished running the 1000 meter dash, while rubbing her clit the entire race. She looked at her mother and worriedly asked if she was alright.

"I am truly sorry that I have caused displeasure to my Mistress. This slave deserves the be punished most severely for her actions, my Mistress." mother repeated loudly to the floor figuring Julie had not heard her the first time.

"Oh dear mother. You don't know how wrong you are." shaking her head. They both remained still and silent for over a minute, with Julie feeling herself return much more almost to normal. Not understanding why mother had not changed position, she asked again if she was alright.

"I am truly sorry that I have caused displeasure to my Mistress. This slave deserves the be punished most severely for her actions, my Mistress."

Thinking about what to do next, Julie stood up. "Right now I need a mother to talk to. And I also need something to drink. May I have one of your beers mother?" she asked in somewhat of a frustrating tone while heading to the refrigerator.

"Mistress does not need approval from a slave to enjoy a beverage of her choice." she heard from the floor. Julie stopped and looked down at the red striped and welted back of her naked mother, She also wondered why her arms were raised slightly above her back. It must be hard to keep them raised like that while figuring it was just so she won't be rubbing the welts underneath.

"Please mother. Will you please sit up and talk to me. I'm very confused right now, and do need to talk to you about things."

Hearing the verbal release from her trained position of Earned Punishment was a great mental and physical relief. Raising herself up from so far forward, as she was not allowed to rest her butt on her heels, even in this position, took some effort without the use of the arms. She looked up at her daughter as she straightened her back to the proper upright kneeling position.

"I said I'm getting a beer. Would you like to split one?" Julie stood waiting.

"If I may remind my Mistress, a slave that is due punishment is not due any kind of nourishment until the punishment is completed. The only thing my Mistress allows me is to drink is my own urine or the Mistress's."

Julie had a hard time believing what she had just heard. She closed her eyes, opened them again, and then looked up towards the ceiling. Taking a deep breath, she returned to the chair and paced it right next to her mother. Sitting down, she crossed her legs, put her elbow on her knee, and rested her head in the palm of her hand. Staring straight at her mother, now had to confirm what she thought she heard.

"Are you telling me that the only thing you are allowed to eat or drink is your own pee, or that of your Mistress? I mean, is that how it was with your first Mistress?"

On this question, mother did have to blush a bit as she answered "Yes Mistress. If I was being punished, that was all I was allowed. If I was bound or under torture for just the pleasure of my Mistress, then I was allowed anything, that is, anytime she decided I needed something so she could continue with her torment. Those are the rules as given to me Mistress, and willingly accept them, my Mistress."

"Then you mean you did this because you were trained to do it. Not because you wanted to."

"Oh no Mistress. As a true slave, I am here to please my Mistress. And if I am told to drink urine, I do so in willing obedience, and not under any thoughts about punishment. If my Mistress is pleased, then it makes me happy inside That is what a slave lives for. To be allowed to drink the urine of her Mistress is a privilege, my Mistress. So it would be a privilege to be allowed to drink your urine if you so desire, my Mistress.?"

Julie rubbed her forehead, contemplating the intrigue and reality of drinking pee.

"But doesn't that make you sick? I mean physically, like throwing up?"

"Oh no, Mistress. Not at all. It is a symbol of devotion and servitude. And unless given nothing but urine to drink for days, the body just filters out the impurities. Most of urine is just water anyways. And it may smell bad, but really, most of the time there is hardly any taste to it all except for tasting slightly salty, my Mistress."

Julie shook her head in disbelief. She had heard more, experienced more, and envisioned more in the past twenty four hours than through her entire life. She gazed in awe at her nude mother, never dreaming of being called a Mistress and having a slave. And her own mother too, being a total slave to her own daughter. Offering to drink her pee. How many other daughters have a mother so experienced and dedicated to doing this. Now she had to see this to believe it.

She got up, took a beer from the fridge, and poured it in a mug. Then before sitting down, she took a large coffee mug from the cupboard and held it between her legs. Filling it with her own urine, offered it to her mother. Mother took the cup, drank the entire warm contents without comment, question, or pause, then said "Thank you Mistress." with a gratifying smile.

"Now fill the cup with your own pee and drink it!" was all Julie said, surprisingly with more authority and pleasure.

Without hesitation, mother did just that. She about filled the cup with her urine after spreading her knees a little farther apart, then drank the entire contents in one continuous gulp. As she returned her hands behind her, again she thanked her Mistress."

Amazed at her servitude beyond bondage and pain, Julie decided to press it even further. So she asked if the container her mother had allowed her to pee in yesterday was still in the bedroom.

"Yes it is my Mistress. I did not empty it."

"Was that intentional, so you may drink it now?" Julie asked with absolution.

"No Mistress. It was not intentional, though it may appear to be. But I will drink it if my Mistress desires it of me." mother stated, feeling once again the happiness of being under the power of a Mistress, even if it wasn't her first Mistress.

"Then I will get it. You will remain as you are." was all Julie said as she rose and went to the bedroom where not a few hours ago she had languished in delightful bondage and pain. The container was on her mothers dresser. She held it up to her nose. She had a bazaar thought of trying a small sip, but the smell changed that idea. She returned to the kitchen and handed it to her mother.

"Drink my cold pee as I sip this cold beer." she simply stated as she reached for the mug and raised it to her lips. Her mother did the same, and drank the entire contents in one gulp, and again thanked her Mistress.

Julie set the mug down on the table while never taking her eyes off of her mother. Watching her mother drink her old and cold urine, which she thought would be very discussing, was finding it very stimulating. And feeling the tingling in her pussy start to increase again, reminded her of the biggest question of all she needed an answer to. It was an intimate question, but needed to find out.

"Where you and first Mistress lovers?"

Mother knew she had dropped enough hints that Julie would eventually figure this out, and was truthful in her answer. "Yes, we were lovers, Mistress. And if you mean did we sleep and have sex together? Yes we did, and very often my Mistress."

It was the way that mother replied that Julie began to understand not only her mothers feelings from having sex with another woman, but her sincerity. She had made her statement to her daughter expressing embarrassment, reverence, and sadness. It was then, to be sure she understood her mothers answer, wanted to be sure.

"Then you feel that it is all right for two women to make love together."

Mother smiled. "Most certainly, my Mistress. If their love for each other is so strong that they both desire to satisfy the other sexually, then why not my Mistress. No one has to know, and no baby will result. As I said before my Mistress, it is not the same as making love with a man, Does that make sense to you Mistress?"

Julie squirmed a bit, then took all her hair in her hands to form a pony tail behind her head, holding it there as she knelt down right in front of her mother. Their eyes locked together, and pulling back on her hair hard enough to cause pain, she was forcing herself to ask the most intimate of all questions between a parent and her daughter.

"And what if the two women happen to be a mother and daughter?"

Eye's still fixed together, reaching into each others soul, only mothers mouth moved as she spoke.

"That, my Mistress, would be the grandest love of all. A union of mind and body between a Mistress and her slave. And even more so if that kind of love existed between a daughter and her mother."

For a brief time they both remained still and silent. Mother did not even move her knees though they were beginning to ache badly from kneeling so long on the hard floor. Finally Julie let go of her hair. She had her mothers answer, and now was going to satisfy not only her only desire, but what it had become clear to her, also of her mothers. Their eyes still fixed to each other, Julie did not even look behind her as she raised herself up and sat back down in the chair sliding slightly forward. With her clit throbbing intensely, she opened her legs.

"Mistress needs her sex cleaned. There's most likely some drops of my pee mixed in with my fresh juices, but I'm sure that my slave will not be bothered by that. But do a proper cleaning with only one lick. That is all Mistress is allowing..... For right now that is.... Mistress is close to climax, but does not wish to have one yet. Do you understand me slave?"

Mother's broad smile and sparkling eyes was all Julie needed for an answer, but mother felt different. Taking the few needed knee steps forward, she spoke before continuing.

"My Mistress. This slave will always be very grateful if she is allowed to service her Mistress in any way she can with her tongue. For cleaning.... or other purposes."

Understanding each other more than ever, mother very gently and expertly placed her head between her daughters legs. Sensing the stiffening of her daughters legs as she slowly extended her tongue to its maximum and drew it up her slit, she was cautious not to apply too much pressure, especially when she reached the still extended clit. Reaching this, mother slowly returned to her upright position. Leaving her legs open, opened her now closed eyes and looked down at her mother. Her slave.

'Is it proper for a Mistress to reward her slave?"

"To please her Mistress is all the reward a slave needs, but Mistress is free to do as she pleases with her slave."

Leaning forward in the chair, Julie placed a gentle kiss on her mothers forehead after saying "Thank you slave. That was exactly what I desired."

"Thank you my Mistress, but it is my duty to please my Mistress as best I can."

"Then I think it is time for slave to place the Chastity Thong on Mistress. She not only desires it at this time, but feels a great need for it be locked into position as tightly as slave can fasten it."

"Yes my Mistress....." mother spoke as they both stood up. "As tightly as I can, my Mistress."

(to be continued)