Inherited Passions Ch. 06

Story Info
Mother describes how the Chastity Thong came into existence.
6.4k words
4.69
29k
12
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If Mistress wouldn't mind, for the best results, she should spread her legs very far apart so the dimples come in contact with the proper sensitive areas. That is, if Mistress immediately desires its full effects."

Knowing she should really listen to the earlier advice of her mother, spread her legs much wider. She was so damn horny at this time, but had such a strong feeling inside her to endure its torment, she really couldn't wait until the thong was secured in place. The few dreams of being held in denial of an orgasm while constantly stimulated almost to insanity, was too inviting to ignore. Last night while tied and tortured, and later in the shower and morning inspection, was just a short version of what she knew she was going to experience now.

"Using both hands Mistress, when it is into position, wiggle it around to work the nibs into touching all your delicate parts Mistress. You'll feel it when they're in the right locations Mistress, then press it very hard into your body Mistress. Then, if Mistress would inform me, I will secure the chains as quickly and tightly as I can to please the Mistress."

Julie did as she was advised after the thong was passed to her. Working it into position, she herself was quickly leaning forward just as her mother did when it was being positioned, complete with the slight moaning as the nips fell into place. As she pressed it even harder into her sex, in between her gasps she managed to signal mother she was ready to be locked in. Mother quickly had the waist chains tightened and secured around the slight indentation at hip level, then pulled the crotch chain up with significant force. And as it was jerked several more times to make it even tighter, Julie found herself leaning even more forward and grunting much louder now. Finally the jerking stopped to only feel all three chains being locked first with the padlock, then the bicycle lock.

Julie remained slightly bent forward while trying to deal with the incredible amount of sensations the thong created for a good number of seconds. Finally she regained her composure and stood upright again, turning to face her mother with a very astonished expression. Still cupping her Chastity Thong, her mother was finding it extremely hard holding back from laughing out loud at Julie's reaction as she looked up at her. She was back in her kneeling position, as a good slave should be, watching her daughter learning to cope with her new stimulant for a while longer before speaking.

"How long did you say you've had to wear this?" Julie finally asked as an utterly amazed question.

Still needing to hold back her laughter, mother was able to answer in a monotone voice "One full week my Mistress."

Julie finally removed her hands as she again leaned forward some to gaze down at the shinny thong plate encasing her sex. Her desired torment.

"A whole week? Even while sleeping?"

"Yes Mistress. Seven continuous days without being removed, my Mistress."

Julie looked at her mother, then went and sat down in the chair. Running her fingers over the face of the thong, while visually inspecting it, it was perfectly formed to fit that portion of her her body. Thinking just then how its design didn't hinder her sitting down with it on, tried crossing her legs both ways. Not feeling any pinching at all, had to comment.

"I can see how it does allow movement, but to keep it on for a whole week! You certainly have a lot of fortitude mother." she smiled before taking a drink of her beer.

Mother returned the same, but then lowered her head a bit. "I didn't have a choice Mistress. I was being punished by my Mistress and had to endure, my Mistress."

"Ohhhh.... I see! So tell me how that came about while I get a little more acquainted with a new friend of mine." she winked while again rubbing the thong plate.

"Well Mistress, it was my former Mistress's birthday, and being a Saturday, Mistress had all four of us slaves over to celebrate with her. She said that because all of us had been such good slaves over the past year, for our reward our restrictions on speaking, eating, drinking, use of house furniture, including the pool and hot tub, were lifted for the day. She had champagne for us, and sent slave Mary to pick up prepared food from a caterer she had ordered. Once she returned, we set everything out and told we could party until 6 AM..

It was such a change for all of us to be able to act just like good friends, including Mistress. We really enjoyed the entire day after we got out of not having to behave under the normal rules of the house. By late evening everyone was pretty worn out and had fallen asleep when one slave...... oh, you remember what I said before about the bartender, Lisa?"

"Yes. Yes I do." Julie replied as she wiggled her bottom on the chair seat while still trying to get used to the constant stimulation engulfing her entire crotch.

"Well, she asked me if I would like to take another quick dip in the hot tub before we went to sleep. Of course I said I would, since I had taken a liking to her every since the restaurant bathroom meeting. We got along together very well, and after we had settled in the tub, she moved so our bodies touched. When she said she had fallen in love with me when I first stood naked before her in the bathroom, well, to put it frankly, soon we were both very much physically involved to say the least. It may have been a combination of things. The booze. The hot water. The temporary freedom. But it happened."

Julie became engrossed as she listened more and more intently to the events of that day. She was finding it fascinating while picturing first her own mother doing this, and then with even more curiosity, placing herself in the same situation.

"Unfortunately, although I must confess that I believe it made me even a better slave after that, I felt myself being pulled out of the tub by my hair. Then I saw that we both were being pulled up by our hair, and our Mistress's own hands. I'll never forget those words either."

"I thought I heard the hot tub being turned on, and I see that it's more than the tub that's getting hot and turned on. Now both of you take the Endurance Kneeling position."

"We both knew we had violated the strictest of rules, and without looking at each other, got out of the tub and went down on our knees. Spreading our knees apart as wide as possible on the concrete patio, we raised our arms straight up above us and bowed our heads. Mistress disappeared, and as time passed I felt sorry for Lisa, and I'm sure she felt the same for me. At last Mistress returned with her other two slaves."

"That's when my, or I should say, our chastity ordeal began. But it wasn't with the thong right away. Mistress said that she had let slaves Colleen and Mary sleep another hour before waking them up. She said that she was sure we two wouldn't mind waiting while they napped, adding that she hoped we had cooled down a little now from our bodies being wet. The three of them laughed. We did cool down, and our bodies were still wet, but now from our perspiration. Lastly, she instructed the other two on how to tie us up until 6 PM tomorrow, also adding that if they did a good strict job on us, their freedom would be extended the same amount of time during our initial punishment."

Seeing that her daughters beer mug was getting emptier while taking sips during her story, and her knees hurting, thought this a good time to perhaps take a short break from her servitude.

"Mistress. I see that your beer is almost gone. Would Mistress like her slave to fill her glass with some cold beer?" in kind of a suggestive way.

"Why yes moth..., I mean slave. Good idea. I think I'm going to need it." she answered sincerely as she pressed her hand more firmly against the thong's shield. Grateful she was allowed to move, mother rose and filled her daughters mug with a cold can from the refrigerator before resuming her kneeling position. Not that she didn't mind enduring what it was her duty to, but the short break felt good. As she again clasped her hands behind her, her daughter looked at her in awe.

"A whole seven days with this on, and never allowed to climax?"

"Yes Mistress. And that's not the worst part of it, if Mistress would like me to continue." With an more than agreeing nod from Julie, she did.

"We were led into the living room, which by the way, each corner had a secure hook in the ceiling. In the middle of the living room, we were told to stand face to face with our hands above us. And as pieces of that gravel sandpaper were placed so that we would each feel it pressing into our bodies, we were strapped very tightly together, The sandpaper was put between our breasts as they were smashed together, our stomachs, our love mounds, and our thighs. Our heads were strapped together ear to ear, and because our feet would be on top of each other, they were twisted and duct taped together. Being finally pushed together, heel to heel and big toe to big toe, they were taped from toe to ankle. And Mistress, I must say that hurt, but we found out its possible. So anyways, using a stool, our hair was braided together as one, and with a rope woven in also. Wrist cuffs were placed on us, then straps added just above and below our knees.

Then the extended bondage tub, as it was called, was brought out and placed under a corner hook beside the television. It was a little over two feet round and made of heavy plastic with low sides. It was only used when one was going to be left bound for a long time. We were extremely rigid at the time, and they picked us up as one and stood us in the tub. Our hair rope was tied tightly to the hook, then our arms chained to the hook also, but allowed about 6"slack as I recall. Mistress then told us we could make love to each other as much as we wanted. Then telling slaves Colleen and Mary how they had done such a wonderful job on us, that after they turn out all the lights, they both could sleep with her tonight. And that they were allowed to make love together if they asked first, but only as long as Mistress was to be involved with their pleasure. That's when she made me, and I'm sure Lisa also, feel very bad what we had done. She was letting us know what a mistake we had made as the other two went around the house. She said...."

"Slaves Lisa and Ann. All of you have served me very well over the past year, so I decided you all deserved a reward. I temporarily released all of you today from most of the vows we now share in life. But you both knew that the vow of abstinence is absolute, and abused the privileges I bestowed upon you today. I was happy to see how all of you enjoyed themselves today, but you two took some of my own enjoyment away from me. If you had asked permission, I would have joined you in the hot tub. But now you must pay the penalty. I haven't decided what it will all involve yet, but you know it will not be pleasant. This is only the beginning of your punishment."

"You see Mistress, my former Mistress was very strict, and the taking of vows by any of her slaves was a most serious matter. That was made very clear to us before we took them. So that is why I felt so guilty about displeasing Mistress, and was ready to accept any form of punishment she felt necessary. So I hope this explains to you, my new Mistress, that I serve you from my heart. That I willingly accept anything Mistress desires of me, just as long as Mistress enjoys my servitude."

With the pause, Julie's voice was just as sincere as her mothers had become.

"Yes mother. My slave." she answered as a slight smile came to her face. "I guess I better get used to saying that, but I do understand. Perhaps more than you think. I too have always felt an inner happiness obeying you and dad as I grew up. And as I did, when I starting hearing how all the other kids just hated being told by their parents what they could and couldn't do, I never really understood it until now. Well, really, I guess sometime yesterday when you started telling me about your being a slave for real, and how much you truly enjoyed it, that is how I feel it also. The pleasure side of it, like when you licked me," Julie blushed, "and acceptance of pain and punishments." Then looking down and pointing at the Chastity thong, "And so is this when Mistress put the Chastity Thong on you for a whole week.... After you were untied the next afternoon?"

"On no Mistress. It was weeks after that!"

Julie coked her head sideways, not quite understanding. Mother figured she better continue.

"You see Mistress, not only did Lisa and I spend a horrific night together, but it got worse during the day on Sunday. Mistress told slaves Colleen and Mary they were free to torture us with anything in the house as long as they didn't draw blood. Well, Mistress had a house full of nice toys, and by 6 PM, EVERYTHING had been used on us. So not only did we have to endure being held up by our hair, we were unable to move at all as the gravel remained pressed into our chests, stomach, love mounds, and thighs. And our feet, twisted as they were, hurt bad. This was a constant the entire time, while Colleen and Mary, about every half hour or so, giggled as they added to our suffering. We were whipped, spanked, paddled, caned, teased, poked, clipped, tickled, and..... Well, EVERYTHING.. So as they sat and watched movies in the living room with Mistress, we were the side show being strung up right next to the TV.

"And of course I told you the punishment rule, when they all got up in the morning, Mistress had them all pee in containers. Then getting straws since we could not move our heads at all, brought it over and was offered to us for refreshment. I could have used some, but Mistress had instructed them different. Just as the liquid was coming up the straw, they quickly lowed the containers and dumped it over our heads in unison. So I only got a drop, as I'm sure Lisa did also. So besides our love juices flowing down the inside of our legs, being washed away on occasion when one of us pee'd, now it was running down our entire body. So for the remainder of the day, when any of them had to pee, it ended up on us. We both were finally allowed to drink urine sometime in the afternoon,, but that was the only time until we were released."

"By the time we were let down, we both were completely exhausted and quite out of it. I know I blacked out a couple times, and feeling my hair take on an additional load some times, I think Lisa passed out also a few times. But we were eventually untied from the ceiling and more or less dragged by our arms out to the back patio. After we were hosed off, all of our bindings were taken off, and when the tape was cut from our feet. Oh my God! That hurt as they returned to their natural position. I remember we were then each rolled onto a beach towel laid out on the concrete, and covered with another beach towel. Because I think it was kind of cool that day, we were told we could sleep until midnight after we were given some water to drink. I closed my eyes, at least I think I did, and that was it. I was out. When we were....."

"Oh my God mother....." Julie interjected as she sat with a stare of almost complete astonishment at her mother. "You endured all that, and yet remember what happened?" she questioned as she took both hands and forcibly brushed her hair back. "I have a hard time remembering the last hours of my own torture from last night!"

"Yes Mistress. I do remember, as best as I can. But also remember Mistress, that by then, I was very used to pain. And so, a lot more capable of enduring it without becoming, well....? Let's say not having it take over my awareness of what was happening."

Julie thought for a moment, then asked "You mean like a runner, or boxer." Then looking back down at the Chastity Belt that cupped her sex, "Or like wearing this Chastity Belt. Yesterday I know you had it on for several hours. But as I recall, didn't interfere with what you wanted to do. At least that's how it seemed to me."

"Yes Mistress. When one gets used to dealing with something, like pain or stimulation, then you learn to kind of ignore it, even though you are aware of it. Does that help my Mistress to understand it better?"

Both remained silent for almost a minute. Julie was thinking about what her mother had said. Mother was thinking about much more. Foremost was if she was teaching her daughter how to deal with life, and accept its responsibilities. Her concern for her daughters future was, and always had been, her highest priority. The second was, if her daughter had both dominant and submissive tendencies, that she understand that being strict was necessary to a slave, and how to deal with it while being a slave. Wanting to finish the Chastity Thong story so she could be tied up, continued.

"When we were awoken at midnight, Mistress stood before us. Beside her were slaves Colleen and Mary, both holding a chastity belt in one hand, and medium sized dildo in the other. We both were still very tired, and very wet inside from our ordeal, so the dildo slid in easily. After the belts were placed on us, tightened and locked, all of us were told to dress to go home. When assembled to be released until next weekend, Mistress said slaves Lisa and I would have the belts on for four continuous weeks, and not removed for anything. Not even our periods. And for our regular weekend servitude, we would remain bound, teased at will, and perform sexual service as commanded. Then told we could go, I went home, cried, and then slept."

"The next morning I made it to work on time, but was still very tired. I wore a loose dress to hide my belt, and sitting at my desk all day, the dildo didn't bother me too much, and my sore feet just ached. At times I wanted to rub my very sore boobs and love mound, but couldn't do that in public either."

"Later in the day I thought about poor Lisa. She got to sleep in since she worked the 4:00to 1:00 am shift weekdays as bartender at the restaurant. But once there, she would be standing or walking around with sore feet while her movements would be working on the inside of her vagina and sore boobs rubbing against her tight t-shirt. That was one of her requirements to work there. No bra and tight jeans or shorts to attract customers. She told me later the jeans hid the belt pretty well and didn't tuck in the t-shirts so the belts tight waist band didn't show. I know her sexual torments must have been far worse than what I was going thought. I even thought about asking Mistress if she would enjoy extending my torment another month if slave Lisa could have her dildo removed. But then again, it is our duty to endure what Mistress wishes us to endure. We both were vowed slaves, and that was our duty."

"It was the beginning of the third weekend of our punishment that Mistress had us both bound standing and tightly spread-eagled. She then removed our belts and dildo's without giving a reason. I felt like I was losing a companion, but remained silent, as did Lisa. We were teased at times, but still never brought to orgasm. We serviced the others as commanded, and we were given fresh urine to drink at times. It was early Sunday evening when Mistress again had us bound standing spreading spread-eagled that Mistress approached us carrying a Chastity Thong in each hand. We were being teased at the time by the other two slaves, and handing the thongs to them, began walking around us while rubbing our bodies with her hands. This is when she explained what our final week of punishment would be."

"Shortly after I placed my only two chastity belts on you two, I called up my supplier in the U.K. to order two more. Just in case you understand, when we got to talking. He had come up with an idea of a chastity device that would not be as bulky as a belt. More like a thong design. It was when I suggested that there could be two designs, a standard and torturous one, that immediately he began to ask me how I would design it. Well disobedient slaves, you two are going to be the first to test the Chastity Thong designed to torment as well as keep you in constant stimulation, yet strict chastity. They were in the same box as my two additional chastity belts, and immediately thought of how you would spend their last week of torment."

12