Inherited Passions Ch. 07

Story Info
Mother/daughter get more intimate, enjoy a tormenting brunch.
7k words
4.55
57.8k
14
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie awoke slowly. Her eyes barely open, she looked at her crotch as it was both hurting and lusting at the same time. Her legs were now spread wide, and her hands still rested on the face plate of the Chastity Thong. That must have been what had woken her from her needed rest. So badly she wanted to masturbate, or at least rub her crotch, but that was impossible. She was enjoying this constant torment, but it would be so much better if she was tied and forced to endure it. She opened her eyes some more to look at the time. It was now shortly after 1:00. Her mind shifted from her own immediate desires to wonder how her mother was doing.

Julie thought back to just a few hours ago, when looking down at her mother stretched tautly on the table top before she went to sit in the living room, just how much different their lives would be from now on. The love and caring was still there, just as it had always been, but now both knew of their mutual desires for bondage, torment, and sharing sexual pleasure. She remembered the rush of passion she felt pulling on the ropes to spread her mothers legs even wider apart, or pull her arms more taut. The enjoyment from whipping her mothers breasts, then viewing mothers vividly exposed and dripping sex. Julie cupped her hands together between her thighs and squeezed her legs tightly together. Her own arousal increased even more. But reminding herself of her own commitment to endure the Chastity Thong until at least this evening, she forced her arms to her sides and took several deep breaths. Finally she leaned forward to take a drink of her water and had to pee. She got up and made her way to the kitchen. Her mother lay quietly on the table. Apparently being barefoot, she hadn't made any noise to announce her entering the room. She surveyed her mothers body. It was still as beautiful as ever. Her shaved pussy remained dripping wet. Staring both at it and her red streaked and welted breasts for more than a minute, she collected herself and spoke.

"Is slave ready to go out for brunch?"

Mother straightened her head as her eyes crept open. She was enjoying a delightful nap, awakened by her daughters voice.

"Yes Mistress. If Mistress desires her slave to join her." she finally answered after bringing herself back to her present and pleasant situation.

With a stroke of boldness and curiosity, now feeling much more at ease sexually, she stepped between her mothers spread legs. Looking at mothers bare and wet insides of her pussy lips curing down into her vagina entrance, placed her hands close to her mothers sex. Wetting her thumbs first with mothers own juices as a lubricant, slowly begin gently stroking both pussy lips. As mothers body tensed in unison with an expression of sexual anticipation, Julie relished in the delight of sexually teasing her mother. She had come to realize, and finally give in to, her most inner desires. She loved doing this, and while teasing her mother for almost a minute, organized what she would express to her mother.

"Your Mistress is very tormented right now by this Chastity Thong. So if her slave desires to go with her to go out for brunch, wishes her slave to be sexually tormented also. Does her slave have a dildo and Chastity Belt in her collection she can wear for Mistress?"

Between waves of pleasure, mother spoke in short bursts to reply to her Mistress.

"Slave does have a dildo, my Mistress...... But slave is sorry to say....... That she does not have a........ a Chastity Belt. I'm very sorry....... very sorry my Mistress."

Julie, somewhat disappointed, stopped stroking her mothers pussy lips. She had envisioned she and her mother going out, both in physical and sexual torment. Not only would she herself enjoy the experience, but she knew by now that mother would also enjoy it. What an idea. Each enjoying their own torment as well as the others. The whole idea was very exciting to Julie. Letting go of her mothers thighs, Julie moved to sit down beside the table. Well trying to think of a solution, mother spoke after she had settled down a bit.

"Mistress. If slave is permitted to suggest an alternative, slave could be subjected to a very tight crotch roping in order to keep a dildo inside her. Slave would also then be in great sexual torment, just as my Mistress is."

Thinking back to the crotch rope she had just first experienced yesterday, that was extremely sexual all right. However, if it was pulled really tight, pressing hard against the clitoris and vagina entrance, those most sensitive areas would be tormented. It would be like the thong she was wearing right now, and maybe even worse. So if it wasn't pulled that tight, just enough to hold in a dildo, then it would be much more similar to effects of the thong. Just thinking about what this would make her mothers sex endure had her again massaging the cover plate of her thong as more thoughts crossed her mind.

She had always thought slavery to be enduring long hours in bondage and being tortured. That was just fine with her. That was what she craved. As for the sexual torments, that would be part of it also, at least ever so often. But from mothers confessions and actions, many new concepts of what slavery really meant were coming to light. Sitting, with her mother stretched out beside her, she not only wanted to learn more, but experience more. She sought answers to so many new urges that were growing inside of her. Looking over the beautiful female body laying totally exposed in front of her, she felt very comfortable about what she was about to ask her mother.

"When you were tied up by your former Mistress, like you are right now, did she enjoy teasing you by touching you anywhere on your body besides just torturing you physically?" Julie finally worded her question.

"My new Mistress." mother so sincerely expressed as she turned her head to look at her daughter. "All of the slaves bodies were there for the Mistress to enjoy, either though physical torment, or sexual pleasure or torment. And Mistress would do this by whatever means she felt like. As for the slaves, it was our duty to endure, but for the most part, we enjoyed it also. That why we became slaves, and stayed slaves no matter how much Mistress would put us through." she smiled.

Compelled, Julie raised her right hand from her shielded sex to place it upon her mothers sore and welted right breast. Seeing her mother close her eyes and show a very distinctive expression of pleasure, she began to gently massage her mothers perfectly formed mound of sensitive flesh. As mothers breathing changed to one expressing her passion, Julie formed her hand to cup her breast and rub the nipple with her thumb. Hearing mothers soft moan of delight, Julie cast aside all her inhibitions. She let her passions take full control of her actions. She rose, and while leaning forward, placed her left hand to rest on the table top to support herself, then moved her right hand to cup and massage mothers left breast. She brought her mouth down on the pinnacle of mothers right breast. Out of instinct, she began to gently suckle it as she used her tongue to titillate the nipple.

Although her mother was already quite taut, Julie felt her trying to raise the right side of her body to force her breast deeper into Julie's mouth. who obliged by opening her mouth as wide as she could as an explosion of tingling erupted in her pussy, stronger than she had ever felt before. Mother, straining as she twisted her head uttering moans of pleasure, felt her own explosion of pre-cum flow freely from her sex. Lost in passion and memories, she wished for a moment that she was free to embrace her daughter. At the same time, she was glad the was tightly tied, holding her in place. Her daughter had used her own judgment to do what she was doing, and from her actions, knew that she also was getting pleasure out of this. So for over a minute, she accepted the gift of physical love, enjoying ever second of it to its fullest.

Finally easing up on her suckling, Julie opened her eyes and gave the nipple one last lick before returning upright. Putting one hand on her mothers outstretched arm, and the other on her chest just below the right breast, Julie formed a very sensual smile as her mother settled down and turned to look at her.

"Is that how Mistress and other slaves would tease you?"

Still panting and not quite able to speak, hoped her daughter understood from her expression and slight nodding that was exactly how it was conducted. Julie did indeed understand mothers reply, and gave in more to her own desires. Knowing it would also increase her own torment of arousal while in chastity, did not hesitate to continue. She had found a new level of pleasure, and was enjoying it immensely. Deciding that she could use a little bit of an excuse to continue, Julie spoke.

"We do need to eat soon, but I do think I need to torment your other breast a bit before I free you."

Comfortably moving over to the other side of the table, Julie performed the same teasing on mothers left breast while massaging her right. When finished, Julie held a very satisfied smile while moving to stand between her mothers legs. Looking at mothers glistening sex, and the small puddle of excess sexual juices that had formed under her cunt, thought about teasing her mother there. She knew that would be the ultimate act of both love and pleasure. She was ready and willing to place her mouth on mothers sex, but decided not to. Her decision was not based out of fear or embarrassment. Being her mothers Mistress now, she was in control of her mothers satisfaction or torment. Right now Julie was enjoying tormenting her. And suckling mothers sex would more than likely bring her to orgasm, as well as torment herself even more than she already was. She would wait for now, thinking of how much better it would be if she tormented mother even more so.

"Your orgasm will have to wait until after I have mine!" Julie sneered as she gave mother a hard slap on her flat belly just above her love mound. She first untied mothers ankle ropes, then her knees. After moving to untie her mothers arms, Julie leaned against the countertop as she crossed her arms and watched her mother work her way into an upright sitting position. Once mother got herself to a standing position, viewing the red and welted breasts, and dripping wet pussy, this was a very unique way to have ever viewed her naked mother. Returning to a kneeling position in front of her daughter after standing for a brief moment, Julie had an increasingly urgent question.

"I assume this Chastity Thong allows me to pee!" Julie asked as her mother slowly placed her aching arms behind her, clasping her hands together.

"Yes Mistress, it does. But if slave may suggest, Mistress may want to step briefly into a shower or rinse afterwards to prevent a buildup of unpleasant odor, my new Mistress. And slave also needs to pee and would like to be told what she is allowed to wear for brunch, my new Mistress."

This becoming a Mistress was going to require a lot of decisions. She needed to pee badly by now, and as she began to swiftly walk towards the bathroom, replied.

"After cleaning up the mess you left on the table with your tongue, slave may drink her urine, and a simple sundress will do for today."

As soon as she sat down on the toilet, Julie was amused as her pee exited the thong like a flower garden sprinkling can through the several dozen small holes. Some leaked out the sides of course, but that wasn't a problem. It helped to wash away her own leakage of love juices that accumulated while sucking her mothers breasts. Finished, she stepped into the tub and turned on the cold water. Rising just her lower half, it also helped to temper her building passion.

As she did so, she wondered how often her mother must have stood under cold water while wearing this thong an entire week. Drying herself, mother entered the bathroom wearing just a sundress and knelt beside the door. It covered her abused back and breasts. In her hands, holding them extended out towards her daughter, she held a rope in one hand, and a strange looking dildo in the other. Julie had held a dildo at school when one boasting girlfriend brought it in to prove she actually owned one, but it wasn't like this. That one was huge and long, while this one was short, only about four inches or so, and had a narrow body. But extending out from it's less than an inch diameter base were hundreds of very long, very thin, and seemingly very flexible fingers. As Julie took it from mothers hand and inspected it, mother smiled.

"I hope that Mistress will be pleased to have her slave wear this inside her. It is not enough to cause orgasm, Mistress, but does tease with each movement slave makes, my Mistress."

As she took hold of it, Julie felt how the fingers did bend, but would exert more than enough pressure to hold it centered in the vagina. From side to side, it had to be much more than two inches wide. And at one end was a much larger curved finger that stuck out even farther than the others. It didn't take long to figure out what that was for, and why it had its own little dimples. Satisfied that she would enjoy knowing this would be inside her mother, she wondered how it would feel inside her! She nodded as she handed it back to her mother.

"I believe this will do nicely. Go ahead and put it on."

Mother rose and set the rope on the countertop before pulling her dress up and over her head. While laying the dress on the countertop, Julie put her hands on her hips. Mothers crotch was a smelly mess.

"Did you not wash yourself? And where are your shoes?"

"Mistress did not say slave was allowed to wash or wear shoes, my Mistress." mother said sadly as she grinned and bowed to her Mistress.

Julie scratched the side of her head. Her mother was correct about both items. Taking things for granted anymore was not what a Mistress should expect. Being a trained and obedient slave, which was what her mother had been, and wanted to be again, she did only what she was told to do by her Mistress. Julie was learning quickly to think things through before giving orders. So she did just that.

"Shower now, but wait until I get dressed before you rope yourself."

Julie heard a "Yes Mistress" as she exited. Then stopping, decided to give complete instructions. Popping her head back inside the door to see mother stepping into the tub, sternly added the following.

"And do be sure to use nice warm water, and clean yourself thoroughly. And do remember you are not allowed to masturbate!"

Mother again bowed her head, understanding her daughter was learning, fulfilling the role of being her new Mistress.

"Yes Mistress. A nice hot shower, and never to masturbate or allowed orgasm without the permission of by Mistress."

Julie couldn't help herself from returning the loving eye contact, then went to the dresser. She thought about putting on panties over her thong. She decided not to. It would be more exciting going without any underwear at all. She selected a shorter sun dress, showing more of her legs while hiding her still slightly marked breasts. Slipping it over her head, she was well satisfied with what it and didn't cover, but would have to be a little careful about how far she bent over. She spent some time fixing her hair and putting on light makeup. With each movement, the Chastity Thong reminded her of her desire in a delightful tormenting way. This outing was certainly going to be a new experience. She wondered. Besides school and her period, why would she need to wear anything else but a dress and the Chastity Thong. But then, just how used could she get to wearing this thong for days on end. She would see if she could keep it on until tomorrow morning, if she could, and think about wearing it longer after that. She returned to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet seat cover.

Her mother was kneeling as always, but not on any of the small rugs. She was on the hard ceramic floor, just as a devoted slave would be. Julie had her stand up to perform the crotch roping in front of her so she could see how it was done. Mother picked up the rope and placed it over her shoulder. Picking up the dildo, she stepped directly if front of her daughter and spread her legs. Inserting the dildo, it easily slid into her very wet pussy, using her fingers to work the clitoris irritator well up between her pussy lips to rest tauntingly on its target. Her face showed the pleasure it brought. Taking the rope, she looped it in half before wrapping it around her waist once. Placing the loose ends through the loop, she slid the loop around to the small of her back, letting the free end fall to the floor.

This is where Julie watched intensely as mother reached between her legs and brought both free ends up and under the waist rope in her front. Pulling it tight, she worked it tightly into the entire length of her slit. Bringing the free ends back between her legs again, she looped it under the waist rope in back again. Pulling those strands tight, she used her fingers to position and tighten both loops just right. She first tightened the fist loop more tightly into her slit, then made sure each of the seconds cords forced both sides of her pussy lips over the top of the first cords. Bringing a third loop between her legs, she reinforced the second loop cords that were pinching her pussy lips even more before, pulling on the ropes as tight as she could, tying it off in front. Finished, mother keep her legs spread as she came to attention by clasping her hands together behind her head. Holding her elbows as far back as she could, mothers face showed no expression as she spoke.

"Slave is ready for inspection of her crotch rope Mistress. I hope that Mistress finds it to her satisfaction, my Mistress."

Julie couldn't help but reach out to run her fingers over the lovely weave of flesh and rope. It not only looked pretty, but understood how mother must certainly be feeling the pressure and pleasure of her bound sex. Feeling another spasm of tingling in her own pussy, she knew she had to have her mother crotch rope her some day. And with that intriguing dildo stuck inside her too. She rose, stepped back to admire the full beauty of her mother, and smiled as she spoke.

"Mistress is very pleased with her slaves rope work. Slave may now put on her dress, fix her hair, and put on some shoes."

"Yes Mistress. Would Mistress desire slave to wear flats or high heels, Mistress?"

"Flats will be fine for today. Join me in the kitchen when you are done." Julie replied. This reminded her just how explicit she had to be in her instructions, and wondered if all slaves needed to be told such detail, or was mother just an exceptionally good slave. Leaving mother to perform her tasks, Julie went to the kitchen.

The puddle of love juice left by her mother earlier was complete gone. She had no doubt in her mind mother had licked it clean, not even thinking of used a cloth. Sitting down, she remembered her mother tied to the top of the table, and the pleasure she experienced while suckling her mothers breasts. For a moment she wished her mother was still tied there. She was ready to do it all over again. Perhaps more. She looked at the ropes still tied to the table legs. She pictured herself tied exactly the same way, knees spread widely apart while her arms were pulled very tightly straight above her. Placing both hands on her breasts, she could only imagine how it would feel if mother suckled her breasts. Damn, she was getting aroused again. And if tied while wearing this thong, mother wouldn't be able to lick her bottom. Mother would only be able to lick around her sex, and not right on it like earlier. That's when she really couldn't wait to feel her mothers tongue again.

12