Inhibitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughnukk
Naughnukk
10 Followers

He moaned and gasped with each long slow stroke on his cock. Nichole groaned and whimpered. He and bucked and pushed his ass against her pelvis, making every effort to get as muck of her penis inside as possible. It would not be long before he would orgasm. His anus pulled and squeezed Nichole's cock deeper and then he began to spasm from deep within. His whole body tingled with a full body orgasm.

Soon Nichole's cries became urgent moans. She felt the orgasm spread from the tip of her penis and then through her whole body. Her vagina made smacking sounds before she finally exploded deep inside his anus. She fondled Lee's limp shaft while her own penis was milked. Even though she had ejaculated, the strong rectal contractions kept her penis erect and stimulated her to several orgasms.

Clara had known all along that Lee would enjoy this and set up the encounter. This was only the beginning.

Naughnukk
Naughnukk
10 Followers
12