Initial Encounter

Story Info
Innocent girl gets a master.
1.9k words
33.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago I had put my picture on this random website and allowed strangers to rate me. One day while checking up on my profile, this attractive guy left a message saying he gave me 9.5 out of 10. Intrigued by this response I decided to message him back. I figured there’d be no harm in that. For a few months we had conversations back and forth online. Talking about our day and sharing some likes and dislikes we have, the usual “getting to know you” conversation. One night I must have been vulnerable and extremely aroused so I alluded to the subject of sex. Something I’ve always been interested about, but more commonly afraid to initiate. However, this particular guy wasn’t thrilled with the idea of writing to me about it…he’d rather tell me. A little worried about giving my number out I felt compelled to trust him. He said he’d call in 5 minutes…and that he did.

I moved into my own room to have some more privacy and locked the door. I unmade my bed and slipped underneath the covers. Wearing just a T-Shirt and a thong I sat in anticipation. My stranger asked me a few personal questions and then moved on. Next he decided he would be in control. There were rules I had to learn. He introduced himself…my master…I his slave. I had never tried roll playing before but it had always seemed interesting. My Master was to tell me what I was supposed to do, and I must obey.

“You can start by letting your hands run up your sides,” my Master instructed. I played along. Slipping my hands under the covers I softly let my hands touch my sides all the way up and down my body. It had been a long time since I last paid so much attention to myself. I softly cooed into the receiver.

“Good girl,” he reassured me. “You can make small circles on your stomach with your finger. Starting at your navel making small circles, then you can increase the size.” This too felt incredible. The faint touching had me gasp for air every once in a while. I just laid there and imagined how much better it would be if my Master was doing it for me. “Make circles around your breasts working your way towards your nipples. How are your nipples my little slut?”

“Hard. Very hard Tim.” I replied.

“That is not acceptable!” he announced. “I am your Master. Try that answer again.”

At first I was a little startled by the harsh tone he had taken with me. However, he still intrigued me so I continued to follow his orders. “Sorry Master.” I murmured. “My nipples are very hard.”

“That’s better. But now you must be punished.” Punished? That was definitely a new concept for me. I was a little surprised but decided to hear him out. “Take your nipples between your thumb and pointer fingers and squeeze them hard,” he explained. I did what I was told. A quick shot of pain traveled through my body. “Keep going until I tell you to stop.” It hurt. He had mentioned that from pain great pleasure can be found. Again that idea startled me, but I was already too far into this to stop.

“Do you want to touch it?” he asked me. At the very thought I could feel myself getting wet. This was so new for me, yet I was dangerously excited. My clit had become harder from the teasing he had me do earlier and it begged for some attention.

“Yes Master. I want to touch it.”

“Touch what? And I don’t like this use of the word I…maybe you can think of a better word…one I’d like?” He was playing with me. I wanted ever so much to abandon his rules and just take over. I was just about to but then stopped myself. What if he has something bigger in store for me? I wondered. So I swiftly answered him with what I thought he wanted to hear.

“Yes, your little slut wants to touch her clit. Please, Master, may I?” He laughed a little to himself. I was a little uncertain about my response, but he soon eased my dismay with two words. Good girl. I felt myself grow wetter as I thought about what he just said.

“You can lightly touch your pussy, but with only 2 fingers,” he breathed into the phone. A soft moan escaped my lips as the touch sent a little shiver up my body. Finally, I was getting closer. My Master had built me up enough that it would be rather easy to make me orgasm. And I wanted it so badly. My clit was growing harder by the second and I longed for him to tell me to touch it. “Listen very carefully,” he began. “I want you to pull your thong tight. I want you grinding up against it. Continue with that until I say switch. Then what you’re going to use only one finger and massage your clit.” That was it! The words I longed to hear…all I needed now was the cue. Surprisingly enough my thong felt good shoved tight up against me. It made me grow wetter and beg for more attention.

“Master please, please let me touch my clit,” I begged. He laughed a little at this but figured he’d let me.

“Go ahead. Touch your hard little clit. Tell me what a slut you are!”

“Ohhhhhhh,” I moaned. At last I received the attention I longed for. “I’m such a little slut. Oh God, I’m your little slut.” I felt waves of pleasure seep through my body. “Ohhh, it feels so good.”

“Yes. Good. Keep it up,” he insisted. My body began to quiver and then tense up a bit. I could feel myself approaching and orgasm. “Don’t cum yet!” he declared. He could tell by my steady moans and my shortness of breath that I was getting closer. I hated living at home. I wanted nothing more than to scream at the new heights of pleasure I was feeling, but knew better not to wake my parents. As I grew even nearer to cuming he instructed me more. “Now! Shove a finger into your pussy!” he exclaimed. I groaned a little at having to stop rubbing circles around my clit but knew I should obey. I let my fingers travel swiftly around my cunt feeling the wetness all around it. Forcefully I shoved a finger in.

“Mmmmmm,” I moaned. This motion felt good as well. I could feel my pussy tense gently around my finger as I continued to slide it in and out.

“Let me hear you!” he demanded. I giggled slightly then took the phone from my ear and placed it on my inner thigh. I continued to swiftly shove my finger in and out. After a minute or so I returned the receiver to my ear. “Good girl,” he spoke. “You sound very wet. That’s the way I want you to stay for me…always. I want you soaking wet by just the mention of my name or the sound of my voice. Now you can move your finger from side to side across your clit for me.” My clit swelled at the very thought of being touched again. I slid my legs up until my feet were planted flat on the bed and opened them wide. Not wanting to rush, but wanting to feel my orgasm build again I went straight for my clit.

“Ohhhh…that feels so good!” I exclaimed.

“Listen to me carefully…when I say switch, I want you to continue to rub your clit, but this time with circles....and then I want you to shove your finger in as far as you can and hold it there. You got that slut?” He was very precise in his directions. He knew exactly how he wanted me and knew my body incredibly well, even though this was just our first phone call. My body ached for him to saw switch, but I bit my lip and followed his instructions. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he mumbled “Switch.”

“While you do that,” he instructed, “I want you to put three fingers in your mouth and suck on them like it’s my cock. Do it now, slut.” I wasn’t fond of the nickname he’d given me, but in some way it was intriguing. It gave me a strange feeling that I hadn’t known before and empowered me in some way. I did as he told. Rubbing my clit hard with my right hand, I brought my left up to my mouth and glided my pointer, middle and ring finger between my lips and over my tongue. I made sure the receiver was close to my mouth so he could hear me sucking. My clit was incredibly hard by now and I’d momentarily stop sucking to moan or gasp for a breath of air. I could feel my entire lower half tense up and knew an orgasm was coming on.

“Master, if I keep this up I’m going to cum,” I told him knowing that he wanted that power over me. Finally he said something that brought a huge smile to my face.

“Rub harder,” he said strongly. “Rub hard, and with two fingers now.” My entire body clenched. I could feel my orgasm building with each circle. Finally I was about to reach the point of no return.

“I’m gonna cum!” I squealed hoping he’d finally let me.

“Go ahead,” he replied. And with that I let the final two circles bring me to climax. The feeling rushed over my entire body and lasted longer than ever before. I held my breath for a moment and let out a long moan, shoving my face into the pillow as not to wake my parents who were just upstairs. As I neared the end of my climax he instructed me to keep circling. My clit was a little sore and it felt uncomfortable for a few moments, but then I started to feel it build again. I moaned, my body ached, and my heart raced. After about a minute or two I came again. Screaming into the pillow for a second time I kept rubbing throughout the entire climax.

Finally I grew very tired and extremely relaxed. I lay on my bed in full awe of what I had just experienced. Softly I whispered into the phone, “Did you finish?” He reassured me that he did. We lay there for a moment completely silent. Finally, he spoke first.

“So how did you like being my little slut?”

“To tell you the truth it was a little strange at first…” I began.

“But now that you’ve experienced it you like it. I know.” He finished my thought for me.

“That just felt so amazing.”

“Yeah, it sounded like you were having fun,” he joked.

We continued talking for a few more minutes until I felt my eye lids getting very heavy. I knew after what I had just done my body was exhausted. I let him know and he told me I should get some sleep; that’d I’d need it when/if we meet. My lips parted slightly at that comment. I bid him good night and sweet dreams when he got there and waited for his reply.

“Good night, my little slut,” He whispered. Then there was a click….and the sound of silence once more. I hung up the phone. I lay naked in my bed for a moment, usually uncomfortable except for tonight. I ran my hands over my body one last time and closed my eyes. Within minutes I had drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, a pillow between my legs, and one clenched tightly in my arms.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

That reminds me of me and my boyfriend on the phone, nicely done! I'm all hot and bothered!

docsonardocsonaralmost 20 years ago
Excellent Imagery...

...Well done!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pirate Captive Female deep space captain captured and made into his slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Demon...Or Two Just For Me Violet finds that her prince comes with more than a crown.in NonHuman
Celestial Matters A Half-Angel finds herself enslaved to a Demon.in Mind Control
A Slave to the Servants Ch. 01-02 Earth woman finds herself sold into intergalactic slavery.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Day in the Life of a Pony Centaur A centaur mare is kept denied and frustrated.in NonHuman
More Stories