Initial Infiltration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will take your seed and make new life," Utricula said.

Donaldson's hips jerked up and down in involuntary motion as more of his creamy semen splashed the inside of her bladder. She milked him, her sucking orifice and vibrating probe eliciting ejaculation after ejaculation from his willing body.

She gently rubbed a hand through his hair.

"I will take your body and give you new life," she said.

The soft walls slowly folded up around them as the polypomp enveloped them in a warm womb. It closed up until it was once more a featureless green oval on the side of a hill.

An hour later it trembled and vibrated before firing a great geyser of glittering green spores into the swirling breeze.

A few hours later still the pod opened and something emerged.

*****

"Fuck!" Stephens said, bursting through the door and back into the staging area. Blood was splashed across his face and uniform. He and Morgan were carrying a man between them. The man was cut up pretty badly.

"Medic!" Morgan bellowed. "We got a man injured here."

"What the hell happened?" a young officer asked. The room was a maelstrom of sudden activity.

"We got fucking attacked," Morgan said. "Some kind of fucking monster just tore up over half my men!"

"It was Donaldson," Stephens said.

"That thing wasn't fucking human!" Morgan disagreed. "It had wings and claws. Looked like some kind of fucking giant insect."

"I'm tellin' you it was fucking Donaldson!" Stephens shouted back. "I saw the body. It had his fucking tags around its neck! It even looked like him."

In the confusion no one noticed the tiny speck of iridescent green on the shoulder of Stephens's uniform.

"It had his fucking tags!"

As per regulations their uniforms were taken to be incinerated. During the incineration process no one noticed the tiny speck of green thrown up into the air with all the other soot. It entered the atmosphere and swirled lazily on the breeze beneath an open blue sky. It drifted for several hours and miles before finally coming down to rest on a quiet patch of brown earth.

There, in the fertile darkness, it sent out the first green shoots and began to grow...

12