Initiation

Story Info
A young woman's journey to being a submissive.
7k words
4.35
41.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers

Initiation

Being a single female I am medium height and thin, just less than 100 pounds. I have my parents build which is slight so I don't have to try and keep thin it just happens. I used to live with two other girls but I just got thrown out of my apartment so I had to find a place to live. I went to my girlfriend's Aunt who lives in the next town and asked if I could stay with her and her boyfriend for a while until I could find a place to live.

My parents live halfway across the country as I stayed close to where I went to college after graduation. I am 29 and my girlfriend's aunt is 37 years old. She lives with an older man who is 50. She told me I could stay in the guest room for as long as I needed. She set some ground rules for me and I almost thought I was living at home again. She told me no overnight men guests and I needed to be home before the bars close. Additionally she said I should be careful walking around the house at night, this comment I didn't understand at first.

After a few weeks staying with Kim and Tim I was getting used to their routine. They were generally private but I could hear some strange noises coming from the other end of the house. At first I didn't pay any attention but after a few weeks of hearing what I thought were screams and then other sounds I snuck down towards their bedroom door to listen.

It was kind of late and I had been in bed in my nightshirt so I didn't bother to change I just snuck close to the door. At first I did clearly hear Kim scream in pain which was first preceded by a loud slapping sound. This startled me so much I almost barged in the door until I heard my girlfriends Aunt cry out, "I have been so bad today teacher, please may I have another whipping."

I was shocked to say the least but also very curious. By now I was at the door which was slightly ajar because I had almost barged in. I could see in the corner of the room which is usually covered in a curtain but now was exposed. On the wall was a hook to which Kim's hands were tied to above her head, she was completely naked except for thigh high stockings and a cherry red ass which showed where Tim had just whipped her with the cane he was holding.

He quickly brought this down on her cheeks again and her scream was both pain and pleasure. By now I was getting quite turned on by this scene and I proceeded to rub my clit. Tim was walking around in his boxer shorts and gently stroking different parts of Kim's body to her pleasure and then slapping her behind again. The welts were clearly visible and though I don't know why this turned me on I was furiously trying to cum and not paying attention to the door at all.

I was getting close when all of a sudden the door swung open and I was standing in the doorway with one hand rubbing my clit and the other pinching my nipple staring at Tim. Shocked like a kid caught doing something she shouldn't be doing I wanted to run but I froze. Then Tim said "It seems your niece's friend is very interested in what goes on in here Kim. I think I will show her," with that he grabbed me gently but forcefully and picked me up and lay me face down on his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled my panties down off my now exposed bum. The first smack was such a shock it had been 20 years since I had been spanked and it wasn't pleasant then.

I started to struggle to get free but it's difficult when you're only 90 pounds and the guy is over six feet tall and very strong. The second swat hurt worse than the first and the sting was horrible as his big hands were able to cover both of my cheeks with one swat.

He continued this and the more I struggled the harder he spanked and I could feel the sting and the warmth from the slap spreading throughout my whole pelvis. Soon I was numb to the pain, but the warmth turned to absolute pleasure in just a few moments.

The whole scene so far had gone on for less than a minute and I could feel my clit tingle with each slap across my behind. It was like a jolt of electricity right into my clit and I could feel my pussy getting very wet. I don't know when I stopped screaming and started moaning but when this happened Tim's rhythm slowed a bit and became more measured as each stroke across my backside brought me closer to the edge.

Soon I was screaming in pleasure as I came in the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my whole life. Nothing ever had made me cum that hard, ever and when I thought I was done I felt Tim run his hand over one of my butt cheeks and slide a finger down over my pussy lips and came to rest on my clit. Well that did it I exploded again like never before and in the process I think I made Tim's boxers (at least one leg) all wet.

I then collapsed in a heap on his lap. He gently picked me up and lay me on their bed. The whole episode had only taken five minutes and my girlfriend's Aunt hadn't said a word! She was still tied to the wall when Tim went over to her whispered something in her ear and took her hands down from the wall. Kim then came over to me and took me back to my bedroom and put me to bed, needless to say I slept very well and dreamt of that spanking and my initiation.

The Beginning Kim came into my room the next morning to explain a few things to me. She told me that Tim was her teacher and she was submissive to him. She went on to say that what I did upset him and he was very unhappy with Kim and I. He was a little bit pissed that I got his boxers sopping wet. He thought at first I peed on him until he felt my pussy and found it very wet and when I climaxed after he touched my clit he knew I didn't pee.

Kim told me she was punished all night for my indiscretion but would not elaborate on just what that punishment was. She told me that Tim had added one more rule to my living in his house. I was to be in my room by 8 pm and the door was to remain locked. If I didn't like it, I could move out. I could only come out at his invitation after 8 and if I wasn't in the house by that time I had to find another place to sleep that night.

I was shocked but Kim said if he didn't like me he would have thrown me out last night. I didn't know what to say. I told her how much I had enjoyed the spanking and further shocked me when she said, "I know I could hear you moaning. I love it too. You got the spanking I WAS GOING TO GET LAST NIGHT!"She went on to explain that, "I love to get spanked, get tied up, as well as other things we do. I just have chosen to be the submissive partner and leave it up to Tim. In effect I am his to do with as he pleases."

I couldn't believe it but at the same time it excited me. We talked like school girls for over an hour and I found out more and more and as I listened I got more and more interested. The next words out of my mouth even shocked me when I think about it now I asked Kim "Would you be willing to share him with me? After last night I have never cum so hard in my life and I want it again." Her answer was simple and though in retrospect not out of character. "It's not my choice it's Tim's."

The next few weeks were almost unbearable as Tim hardly spoke to me but was very civil. I for my part followed his rules. After 8pm I was in my room door locked but it didn't take long for me to start masturbating at the thought on Tim spanking me. Though each time I had a great orgasm it just wasn't as earth shattering as my initiation.

Close to Thanksgiving time Tim asked me at dinner to join him and Kim for cocktails with some friends they were having over the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was just two other couples and we ate drank and watched a few football games on TV. I helped with the dishes and other things like I would have at my own home.

Tim actually spoke more than a few words to me that night. He asked about my job and my aspirations. He asked about my friends and we had a very nice conversation, nothing about that night was mentioned even after the guests had left and the three of us were just sitting around having a nightcap. I wanted to ask him then and when I started Kim could tell the direction of the conversation and tried to stop me but it was too late. I spat it out.

Tim for his part was very nonchalant, he just said to me, "Be careful what you wish for and make sure you know what you are getting into before you take the leap. Kim and I have something very special and we have an understanding of each others wants and needs, we help each other fulfill those needs and they are not for everybody and not for the fainthearted. This is a bit of a warning, I don't think you really know what you are dealing with here and until you do be very careful. I don't want to see you get hurt emotionally." With that he went to bed leaving us alone to talk.

Talk we did for hours we talked, she explained and as she did I was fascinated and turned on. I wanted to be a part of this, I wanted to be a submissive like Kim. The next step was convincing Tim. I asked my girlfriend's Aunt how I should do this so she suggested I ask Tim at dinner.

The night came I was going to ask and I gathered my courage and asked. His response was, "Are you prepared to do as I say every time I say exactly as I say no questions? Are you ready to give control of your life in this house completely to me? Do you trust me to not physically hurt you, because that is not what this is about? Do you want this? Are you 100 percent sure? Take some time to answer these questions because for me to do this you have to be totally committed. Do you understand that I will do this until such time as you or I choose to end the arrangement?"

A week later I came home from work early having made up my mind I was totally committed to doing this. I knew Kim would not be home but Tim would be as he was taking some time off. I knocked on his office door and waited, I could hear some papers rustling then he said "Come in."

I walked in the office and he turned to face me. I waited until he spoke as I had been talking to Kim and she gave me some pointers. Finally he spoke and said "What's on your mind?"

I told him I was committed I wanted to do this, I asked him to be my teacher too. He paused and said, "I will think about it, in the meantime I will begin to train you. During this time I will be more patient because you're new to this. First off if ever you're being hurt and you want it to be stopped just tell me "cry uncle", that will be my way of knowing I have gone too far and I will stop.

"Just so you know Kim has the same phrase to use, but has never used it but its there for your protection. Second you are going to be tested to see how willing you actually are so be prepared. Third until I decide to fully train you, you may stop at any time just come into my office and tell me and you can continue to live here. After I have taken you on, if you decide to end the arrangement you will end it by moving out! Is this understood?"

I nodded and as I turned to leave Tim said "Where are you going I haven't told you, you can leave." I swallowed hard as I just came to a realization that this is for real, but I knew I wanted to do it. I turned back as Tim said, "Go to your room and put on your most revealing underwear, the ones that you think are the sexiest and meet me in my bedroom in five minutes."

My heart was racing I was excited I didn't know what to expect but I knew I was looking forward to it. I couldn't get changed fast enough and I think I made it back in less than two minutes. As I entered the bedroom I was not prepared for what I saw, there were two wool lined leather cuffs one on each foot of the bed and two more on the posts. Tim was naked except for his shorts and I thought he was a little excited as it looked like he was getting hard.

He made me get into the cuffs facing the bed so that each leg was tied to a bed leg and my legs were spread wide open. The other cuffs made me lie forward on the bed and I couldn't move but for a few inches. Tim then sat on the bed facing me; he smiled and said "I hope you're ready for this."

With that he took off his shorts and I could plainly see his cock wasn't hard at all it was just very thick. He reached over to the night stand and grabbed a tube of lube. Seeing this I thought "I really don't need that," I was getting very wet already and although he seemed large I had never had any problems in the past. He then started to stroke himself and it didn't take long before he was very stiff and though he wasn't huge, he had a thick cock.

He got up behind me and basically ripped my thong right off me. I could hear him squeeze the tube of lube but I was totally taken aback when he started to rub the lube into my anus. Now I started to get nervous I was a virgin there and though a few fingers have found there way in there, that's all.

I could feel his penis as he rubbed it over my butt, then he placed the head right at the entrance and started to push. He said, "Try to relax I will go slowly and you will find it easier to just let it happen."

It seemed like an hour, I could feel the head of his cock in my ass and I was biting my lip. It wasn't painful, as he was going slowly, but it seemed like it wasn't going to fit. Then all of a sudden he pulled out. He didn't speak he just went over to a part of the room I couldn't see and when he came back I felt something much smaller being placed where his cock was just a moment before.

This slid in must easier and after it was in Tim said, "I guess you weren't ready for me yet but I want you to use this butt plug daily and after you find it easy to get it in, I will give you a larger one." He then left the room. I was comfortable but pantyless and horny with my arms and legs tied to the bed.

I was resting with the plug when Kim came in. She sat on the bed and just smiled at me. She put her things away and without a word as she put a finger to her lips for me to be quiet she got undressed and put on a robe. She left the room and came back a few minutes later with Tim.

This time they both lay down on the bed and as they kissed, Kim's robe fell open revealing her breasts. Tim went to work on her nipples as I eagerly watched. I was getting hornier by the minute, as he reached between her legs she eagerly opened them to accept his finger running over her pussy. Then Kim got on her knees as Tim lay down and she took his member in her mouth.

Being soft she could barely get some of it in her mouth and as it grew larger she could only fit the head and a little more in her mouth as her hand simultaneously stroked him. I could now see his cock glistening with her spit as she stroked it up and down. She did this for a few minutes until Tim rose and let Kim lay on her back with her pussy facing me, her knees raised slightly and her legs wide apart.

Tim then proceeded to mount her and I had a ringside seat. I had never seen anyone have sex before but it was very exciting and I wished I could get my hand free so I could stroke my aching clit. I wanted to cum so bad at this point but all I could do was watch.

In a while I heard Tim say to me "Do you want my cum?"

At first I didn't know what he what talking about but when he spoke again he said my name first so there was no mistake. I had only had a guy cum in my mouth once before and it wasn't the most pleasant experience but now I was so horny and afraid to say no I blurted out yes yes I want it. He increased his speed a little and shortly he got off Kim and I found myself with the purple head of Tim's cock coming right for my mouth.

I opened my mouth and was barely able to get the head in when the first spurt shot to the back of my throat. I closed my mouth around his cock head afraid to do anything else as I felt each pulse and spurt of his cum in my mouth. Soon though I couldn't hold it in and it started to leak out the sides as I tried to swallow but I found it difficult with his cock in my mouth.

I managed as he was done shortly and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I swallowed what I could as I didn't know what else to do. I don't remember the taste at all, I was still so excited. Tim got up from the bed and slowly pulled the butt plug from my ass and then back in again, he did this for a few minutes. I was so hoping to get something or someone to touch my clit because at this point I was ready to explode; only I knew it wasn't to be yet.

Tim left the room and Kim got cleaned up and came back and untied me. I said "I need to cum so bad," she told me I needed permission and Tim was the only one to give it. I just wanted to reach down and rub my clit once I know that's all it would take and I started to do just that when Kim's hand grabbed mine and said,

"I wouldn't do that if you know what's good for you." Needless to say I didn't. She gave me some clothes I was to wear that night, if you can call them that. It was a pair of shear panties and a demi bra that only lifted my size C breasts and exposed my now very hard nipples.

Kim motioned for me to follow her, we went out and I helped to cook dinner, that is to say I served everything she gave me to Tim. He did his best to tease me every once in a while, accidentally rubbing one of my nipples which sent shudders through me. After dinner Tim made me sit at his feet and he asked me how I liked my first taste. I was careful when I said,

"Teacher I was so excited by everything I really enjoyed myself but," at that word he stopped me and said,

"If you were looking for regular sex you won't get that here, I know you want to get off too. Do you want to rub your pussy or have me lick it till you cum? Well I don't think your are ready for that kind of reward yet so you will just have to wait. You are forbidden from masturbating or doing anything that would make you cum until I tell you it's ok or I make you cum myself, is that understood?" I nodded in understanding.

Virgin No more

A few weeks went by and I was witness to a few other things always preceded with a butt plug for me and being tied up somehow. Saturday began a little differently as I awoke, I now had a bed by the closet in the master bedroom, I would occasionally get to sleep in the big bed, but mostly in the small bed.

This Saturday Kim had left early she had to do some errands and when she left she told me to climb in bed next to Tim and just sleep until, well I would know when. Well I knew when alright. Tim got up went to the bathroom to relieve himself and came back to bed to see me lying there he smiled and gave me a kiss. Actually the first one full on the lips. I did enjoy it when a man envelops you with his arms and gives you a deep soul kiss.

He then ran his hand over my back all over my nude ass and gently cupped one of my breasts. He then tenderly kissed it and sucked the nipple in his mouth and rolled it around his tongue. It felt delicious. It didn't last too long as he then broke away and told me that he wanted me to make him cum without using my pussy and if I did well he would reward me. With that he smacked my ass once good and hard and I instantly got flush with excitement.

Well I soon was working on his cock with my mouth and hands stroking him and sucking for all I was worth. I must have been doing something right because soon he started to moan and I just kept at it with more enthusiasm. I wanted the reward, whatever it was, so I started to lick for all I was worth the underside of Tim's cockhead while stroking his massively thick cock up and down.

Soon I could tell he was going over the edge and within a minute he was cumming spurts in my mouth. I was careful this time and didn't spill a drop and swallowed every last bit. I even remember it tasted a little salty with a sweetish aftertaste. I was so proud of myself I was smiling from ear to ear when Tim said, "Now I want to see you rub your pussy."

blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers
12