Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers

I was disappointed to say the least, I thought I was going to have some help or something, I didn't expect this at all. I guess my face must have shown it too because he then said. "If you don't like that idea then you don't want to cum that bad do you?"

At which I replied, "Yes I want to cum so bad teacher please let me."

He relented and I proceeded to rub myself. It was more exciting than I ever imagined as I had never masturbated in front of anyone before and I was so turned on by what had just transpired too. I was getting real wet and I could feel myself just start to get close when he told me to stop.

I was dumbfounded but I did as I was told and when I opened my eyes to look at Tim I noticed that he too was masturbating while watching me. He was hard again and I was so excited when he told me to get on all fours. He got behind me and placed that cock right at the opening of my cunt. He slowly pushed it in and as it slipped in to my wet folds and filled me up he said, "Now you can finish what you started."

He reached around and cupped my breasts which by now were burning for attention and I rubbed my clit faster than ever. When I was at the point I was ready to cum again, again Tim said, "Stop for a moment then start up again slowly, I want you to prolong it until I tell you to cum."

I did just that and this game went on a few more times until finally he started to pound his cock into me harder and faster than before and he told me, "Now you can cum any time."

Well that did it I came and I came and I flooded his cock with my juice. I was so wet and cumming so hard when he moaned and stopped stroking signaling his own climax. I was as spent, as the orgasm I had faded, when I got spanked and this one was just as intense and pleasurable but totally different.

After Tim came he slumped down on me and we kind of rolled onto our sides with him still filling me up with his manhood. It felt so warm and I wished he would have stayed hard but soon he slipped out and I could feel the warm cum and my own juices flow out of my pussy soaking me and the sheets. Tim just held me though and wouldn't let me move as we lay there.

After I got over my embarrassment of leaking everywhere I just lay there in his arms as he just gently held me close. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as his breathing slowed and became more regular. I soon was in an almost sleep state it felt so good to be close to him after just screwing like we did.

Nothing would interrupt our embrace and nothing did for soon I awoke to find Tim gone and the covers pulled over me. I looked at the clock and I must have been asleep for 2 hours. I got up with a start only to find Tim sitting in a chair watching me. He smiled and he told me he was just admiring my beauty as I slept. I blushed and hurried to clean up.

I had been using my butt plug for a few weeks now and had even graduated to a larger one. So after I cleaned up Tim said he needed to do one more thing before we showered and dressed for the day. I was to assume the position at the end of the bed in the leather cuffs. I knew what this meant but now I was ready.

Tim started by fingering my pussy and clit. I started to get wet again and soon he had me moaning. He even took his cock and slid it in my pussy for a few minutes and this felt really good. He had already gotten the lube and put it on the bed so while he was stroking his cock in my slick cunt he began to lube my ass.

First he inserted one finger then two and he was matching his strokes with his fingers. If he did this too much longer I was going to cum again, but it wasn't to be as he slowly pulled out and placed the tip of his cock where his fingers were and slowly pushed it in. It went a lot easier this time and soon he was all the way in and I was stretched but it felt good.

He slowly stated to pull out to begin stroking in and out and as soon as he did this he reached around and started to rub my clit with his fingers. I was soon in heaven and I felt great. His rhythm increased as he was now going faster than I ever imagined he could go in my butt and his fingers were matching the speed.

I was now going over the edge, about to cum more now in a short span than I ever have before, he kept rubbing as he was close himself now as I could feel the tempo increase slightly and that sent me over the edge. I came with a shudder and he continued to rub me and within a few seconds I was coming again and again and again.

It wouldn't stop and I could feel myself involuntarily spasming my muscles in my ass and this sent Tim over the edge as he grunted in his release and slowed his stroking but not his fingers, which continued as I kept riding the wave of pleasure that swept over me again and again. I didn't even notice his cock was no longer in me when I stopped cumming.

Tim just unbuckled the restraints and picked me up and lay me on the bed and disappeared in the bathroom. When he reappeared he picked me up again and carried me into the bathroom and lay me down into a nice warm bubble bath he had run in the Jacuzzi. He set the timer for 20 minutes on the tub said enjoy and left me to enjoy my bath in my orgasmic state of bliss.

Kink Time

Tim likes to watch football with his friends on Sundays and usually Kim and I serve the men snacks and drinks and generally stay out of the way. Most times it's crowded and noisy so they don't pay us much attention so we can relax and chat. This one particular Sunday was different.

First off only Tim's best friend Kirk came over. He is a nice looking guy pretty tall and muscular. Then Tim told me to dress in a short skirt and forget wearing panties. He also said to wear the sheerest bra and shirt I owned. He further instructed me to do whatever possible to get Kirk turned on without ever touching him. Tim said I would get a great reward if I was successful.

I was intrigued to say the least and Kim offered no hint on what he was up to as she didn't have a clue. I must admit I was a little turned on by this game I was about to play. My pussy was freshly shaved from my morning bath and with the skirt I chose just bending over a little would show my ass and my pussy lips to whoever was looking in my direction.

Kirk arrived and I answered the door and his face certainly lit up when he saw my nipples through the lace bra and thin shirt I was wearing. I got him a beer and clumsily knocked the remote on the floor. When I bent to pick it up my ass was just a few feet from his face and as I picked it up I could see Kirk staring at my behind with a stare that I knew I was going to get him turned on real quick.

I made excuses to go in and tidy up and move things around and Tim was smiling knowing what I was doing. Kirk was very attentive to me and when Tim ask him about the game he almost always had to say sorry missed the play or I didn't catch that. I could start to see a noticeable bulge in Kirks pants and this made me smile even more.

Tim saw this too and when Kirk excused himself to go to the bathroom Tim told me to follow him and give him the blowjob of a lifetime. Well the door wasn't locked and Kirk was a bit surprised when I walked in and smiled when I said I wanted to help him relieve himself. I had never watched a man pee before so I watched as he finished. When he was done I think I surprised him how fast I took his cock in my mouth.

It got hard in an instant, not that it was that soft to begin with. He was longer than Tim but not as thick so I had no problem getting it in my mouth, I could almost swallow the whole thing before I had to come up for air. I was licking and stroking quite fast when I heard Tim shout to hurry because the game was on but Kirk wasn't going anywhere soon.

I didn't take too long and Kirk gave me a huge load of cum. I tried to swallow it all but as always happens it comes too fast and some always seems to escape my mouth. When he was done I placed his limp cock back into his pants and he zipped them up, he quickly mumbled thanks and left. I cleaned up and followed.

When I got back to the couch I acted as if nothing had happened and so did Kirk but Tim wasn't having any of that. He asked Kirk, "What took so long?"

Kirk started to stammer and Tim just started to laugh. Then he said, "Did you enjoy your blowjob?"

Kirk was shocked to say the least but Tim continued to say, "Would you like to fuck Stephanie? She is very pretty and she will enjoy it as much as you do."

Kirk didn't know what to say at this point. I could see he was a bit uncomfortable but Tim didn't let up. Then he said, "Steph show him what a great pussy you have and what nice breasts you have. Why don't you just strip for Kirk right now and show him how much you like to fuck?"

Well, I was surprised too but I wasn't about to disappoint Tim as he was the boss and anyway Kirk was very good looking and I had already sucked him off. So I did a little dance while I took off my shirt then my bra then my skirt. With that I knelt down and crawled up Kirk from the floor making sure to feel his cock to see if I was getting him hard again and sure enough it was.

I sat on his lap and fingered myself then placed my wet finger from deep in my pussy to his lips which he eagerly licked. At this point I think Kirk just forgot that Kim was in the kitchen and Tim was in the other chair watching. I know he was getting very turned on by all the help I got removing his clothes.

Soon he was sitting naked on the couch with me impaled on his erect member. I was facing away from him happily bouncing up and down with Kirk's hands on my hips guiding me. I was rubbing my clit at Tim's urging, I was close to cumming when I noticed that Kim was now sucking on Tim's member.

Tim motioned for me to turn around so I did, now I was facing Kirk and he took the opportunity to suck on my nipples and caress each breast. I was enjoying this immensely. I knew I needed to cum soon and I started to play with my clit again, but Kirk stopped me and said he would take care of me and with that he picked me off him and lay me down on the couch, he knelt between my legs and went down on me.

The first touch of his tongue on my clit almost sent me through the roof but there was more to come as he was an expert and knew just where to lick. He had me screaming "I'm cumming" in no time. I came a lot and I flooded his mouth with my juices as he continued to lick my clit for what seemed like forever until my pussy stopped spasming.

Then he crawled up between my legs and placed his still hard cock in my now drenched pussy and lay down and kissed me, his face wet from my own juice and he started to fuck me hard. Now he was just getting himself off and it didn't take long before he was filling me up with his seed. At this point I looked over at the other chair to see Kim riding Tim at a rapid pace and it wasn't long before I could hear him grunt in orgasm.

The football game was going on in the background but no one cared. That is how I met Kirk who was later to become my teacher. I didn't know it then but Tim had planned to see if Kirk was interested in me. He had never planned on having two women at the same time and I think he just wanted to concentrate on one.

New Teacher

It wasn't long after my experience with Kirk that Tim told me I was going to be moving. I was shocked but he said it was time and I had to make a choice; I could stay until I found a place of my own or move in with Kirk and he would continue to be my teacher. It seems he was very interested in me. I liked him too, we had spent some more time together but not sexually.

Tim went on to explain that Kirk was more my age and although he himself liked me very much, his heart was Kim's and he wanted to concentrate on her. He further stated that he would always welcome me in his house and I held a special place in his heart. I was crushed and flattered at the same time. He said Kirk would come over to help me move as soon as I wanted or he would give me time to find my own place as much time as I needed.

I didn't hesitate I said, "If your wish is for me to go live with Kirk and for him to be my new teacher then that is what I will do!"

The next Saturday I was in my new place with Kirk, it was smaller than Tim's house but very cozy and neat. I asked where I was to sleep and Kirk smiled and told me I was to sleep next to him in the master bed. He went on to further state that he was new to this and he was taking lessons from Tim and we would be going over there sometimes. I smiled as I enjoyed the thought of that, I liked Tim and Kim very much.

The first night Kirk told me to get naked and warm up the bed, which I did. When he came to bed he made love to me normally like I had before I had ever been with Tim. He was very gentle and warm and this was very nice and enjoyable. The next night he decided to spank me first and made me lie across his lap with my panties off and he proceeded to whack my ass until it was good and red.

With each measured stroke I felt the warm glow in my pussy and my clit began to tingle, soon I was cumming while Kirk was still spanking. While this was happening the cycle began again as it went from pain to pleasure until I was close to cumming again but I just couldn't get over the edge, but what unbearable pleasure it was to be there.

He soon stopped and I could feel he was very hard, I asked him if he wanted me to suck him. He said no I was to get on top of him on the bed and ride him and make him cum. He wanted to just lie back and enjoy the view while I fucked him.

I complied and soon he squirted in my cunt. He told me to clean him up with my tongue. After which he said I was to shower and shave. Shave everything! He wanted me to have a bare pussy!

He came in the bathroom and watched me shave making sure I got every last hair. He gave me some lotion to rub on and it felt good and I could feel my pussy lips were now more sensitive. Kirk said I was to shave every day. He would be very angry if I didn't. Then he said he wanted me to shave him bald. This was the start of my new life with Kirk.

blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers
12