Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Emily turned around. She bent over, placing her hands on the wall and presenting her backside to me. I ran my hands over her back and down her thighs. I brought one hand up between her legs to her pussy, which was wet. I ran my fingers up her lips and over her clit. Her body shook, and she moaned, "I want to feel you inside me."

With one hand on her hip, I guided my cock into her. As I pulled her close, I ran my hands up her sides and over breasts. As I moved in and out, I felt Emily clench her pussy around my cock. I could hear her breathing deeply and felt her body quivering. I slid my hands back down to her hips and pulled her hips down onto me hard as I thrust into her. That caused her to moan audibly, so I did that again over and over. I could feel her body getting more and more tense as she grew louder and louder, which made me harder. Soon, Emily screamed, and I came inside her.

She pulled her hips away from me, stood up, and turned around. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply then said, "Thank you, for everything today." With that, we cleaned each other up in the shower and dried each other off. When I got dressed, the night came to an end.

12