Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hands slowly slide over my shoulders and down my chest to tease my nipples. My body shudders beneath your hands and I arch my back pressing my breasts to you, begging for more. I grab your arms and cling to them for support and you grind your hips between my legs, the soft velvet teasing my wet lips. Passionately I moan your name softly. I am still clinging to your arms when you break our embrace to untie the cord that holds your own robe, and letting it fall to the ground you stand before me as the gods have intended. My hands slide up your arms to your shoulders and leaning into my embrace you kiss me again.

Your mouth covers mine with an intensity we have never before shared. At first I am startled by the desperate desire I can feel emanating from you, but it quickly passes and I return your kiss with as much if not more ferocity. I suckle your tongue drinking your essence before biting your lower lip. Your mouth moves along my jaw to nibble and kiss my neck. Your hot breath on my neck and in my ear drives me to an even higher fevered pitch. Biting my neck you press your hips closer and I writhe in your arms, unable to control the flood of lust that has taken over me.

In one fluid motion your hands cup my ass cheeks and pull me towards you, impaling me and lifting me from the altar. I grip your hips tightly with my knees as you begin to pump into and out of my hungry neither mouth. Moaning loudly as your hard cock slides deep into me and you begin to thrust wildly, I grasp desperately at your arms.

Every nerve in my body is on edge as you lower me back onto the altar. Shakily I lay back hooking my feet behind your thighs as you begin thrusting into me. I wrap my arms around your neck as you lean over me and kiss my lips, then work your way to my neck again. Each hot kiss spurring me on, throwing my head back on the altar a sharp gasp of air tears from my throat.

As your hot mouth covers my own again my whole body seems to come alive. A tingling sensation races up and down each limb, my spine. Too many sensations for me to focus on at once, and with a delirious feeling of release my hand grasp the back of your head, my legs tight around you, pulling you closer to me. The feeling of our bodies merging brings a primal howl from me, that is soon rivaled by your own. I can feel all the built up power courses through my entire body releasing into you. And before I can even focus on the feeling of floating, of leaving my body, your essence fills me with a sense of power that sent my body in to spasms of ecstasy and brings me rocketing back to earth with the awesome beauty of it.

An eternity speeds by us, as still clinging to each other, we desperately try and slow the beating of our hearts, slow the deep gasping breaths. My whole body trembles and vibrates. You skin is searing hot on my own heating the rolling sweat to an incredible steam. I slide my hands down the back of your neck and drape them carelessly on your shoulders. I take in every line of your face, the graying goatee, the cleft in your chin, the fullness of your lips. But when our eyes meet, yours are no longer the clear blue magical gaze of my Master, my teacher, my friend. Instead, I see those of forest green and glazed over with sated hunger. The eyes of the Lord Cernunnos.

12