Initiation Ch. 02

Story Info
The initiation continues with Mike's joining the family.
1.9k words
4.36
57.3k
25

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in posting this second chapter and thank you for the comments on Chapter One as this was my first story they were useful... enjoy.

*****

The initiation soon began with a welcome from the Grand Dame and her order for the initiation to begin! Laura led a group of ladies, which I knew were Jenny's sisters; she had four, to take chairs in a row in front of the crowd at the end of the row was Jenny. Laura then led me to the first, Jenny's oldest sister Paula who spread her legs and told me to pleasure her as Paula directed until she either reached an orgasm or released me to the next sister. Paula told me to lick her pussy and clit and I got to my knees moving her panties to the side but then she pushed them to her knees showing a neatly trimmed line of pubic hair leading to the puffy lips of her pussy. I eagerly started licking and tasting her hot pussy that was wet before I ever touched her. She grabbed my head, pushed my face harder into her pussy and squeezing with her legs as I found her clit, and took it between my teeth. Tugging it, she let out a whimper that I could barely hear because of her legs around my face. She raised her feet and placed them across my back as she slouched down in the chair finishing the first orgasm of the night.

Next I moved to Cindy, a plumb girl but still as beautiful as all of the others. She turned in the chair offering me her sweet ass as I waited her directions. She told me I had better get to work and she pulled her ass cheeks to show off her cute pink hole and told me to start licking. I wrapped my arms around her waist, started with my tongue at the top of her ass, and slowly moved down her crack until I had reached the edge of her pussy that was trimmed like her older sisters. I moved my tongue up to her pink hole and placed my tongue, pushing harder and harder until it had slightly entered the entrance of her ass. I pushed harder and harder as each bit entered and began to swirl my tongue as Cindy moaned and ordered me to go deeper and deeper. I had never done this before and found her ass to be sweet and I loved hearing her as I began to finger her pussy as my tongue continue to go deeper and deeper until her body began shaking from me rubbing her clit and licking her ass.

My next stop was Jenny's favorite sister, Deb who had the most perfect breast. She slipped her top off and told me I had two breasts to please. She kissed my lips and I moved my tongue over her face and neck until I had reached the top of her cleavage and began running my tongue between them as she began to let out light moans as I placed a small love bite on the inside of her left breast. I moved to the outer areole and then took her nipple between my teeth and began sucking. Her moans became louder and louder and I put my arms around her and ground my face harder and harder sucking one nipple and then the other as she told me to suck harder and to bite her nipples which I did leaving little bite marks on her breast as I moved back and forth. She finally pushed me away and told me to move on.

Joanie was sitting in the last chair and she had already taken things into her own hands and had started playing with her clit as she watched her sisters orgasm, each so differently. She had removed her stocking and shoes, pointed to her feet, and told me that was where my trip would begin. She wiggled her toes as I got the idea and took her perfectly pedicured toes to my mouth first sucking them and then licking down her foot to her arch and ankle. She raised her leg as my tongue moved up her shapely calf and my tongue then moved behind her knee, which yielded a light giggle as I hit a ticklish spot. Moving between her thighs, I found that she had completely shaved her pussy, which was dripping, from her massaging her clit while watching her sisters. It took only a few strokes from tongue before she was yelling in the throes of her orgasm...

The Grand Madame called for the first break and I saw my brother-in-laws enter the room dressed like I had been at the start of the evening, carrying trays of fluted champagne glasses for each of the ladies in the crowd. As they sipped their champagne, chatted and laughed, I guessed they were comparing their orgasms and I began to wonder what was next!

I soon found out, Laura Judy Jenny's mother and other aunts came over to me told me it was now their turn. They looked at me and began circling me as if they were inspecting me. They moved my satin shorts down exposing an inch by inch until finally letting them fall to the floor. The whistles went out as I was told to turn for everyone to see that Jenny had done a nice job manscapping my pubic area leaving only a small amount of hair near my now fully engorged cock. They took their turns putting their lips to mine as they fondled my cock and balls while the others placed their hands on my ass squeezing each bun as if I was on exhibition at a Las Vegas bachelorette party. I could not stand it, I had to have a release or my cock was going to shoot a load of cum on one of the fine ladies. Nevertheless, as soon as I felt I was nearing the point of no return they backed off ensuring I did not cum and bringing me back to earth.

I looked over and caught Jenny standing next to her Mother and I realized they looked more like younger and older sisters than they did mother and daughter. As the aunts backed away Jenny and Judy, her mother said it was time for the event of the night. My brother-in-laws had pushed a queen size bed on rollers out to where the chair had been and lying on the bed was the Grand Dame.

The Grand Dame was laying on the bed looking like the sexiest lady of her age. Though I had met her many times, I had never had thought of her in the way I was now doing wondering what I was going to be told to do but whatever it was I was ready between servicing her sisters and aunts my balls were about to bust. I moved over to the bed and moved up to the lips of my new Grandmother-in-law and kissed her like I had never kissed a lady of her age though I could see she had the body of lady ten years younger yet showing the beauty of a mature lady. As she broke the kiss, I felt her hands on my shoulder pushing me down her body. I slowly moved down kissing her neck and breast. Sucking each nipple into my mouth, I moved my hands along her sides until they were on her firm hips and one went around gripping her ass while the other found the lips to her pussy, which I found, had a gold ring piercing on each of her pussy lips and a stud pierced through her clit.

I began rubbing her clit and moving my lips along the edges of her lips as she began to get wetter and wetter and her moans told me she was enjoying herself. She moved around until she was sitting up and motioned me to lie on my back and then crawled until she had positioned her pussy over my lips and then dropped down until my mouth was covered with her pussy and I had nothing more to do but start licking and sucking her clit into my mouth. Her hips rocked back and forth in a perfect cadence as the juices from her pussy ran into my mouth, which I swallowed as more and more seemed to be flowing from her sweet pussy. I could not believe this was happening she was about to orgasm and squirt her love over my face and into my mouth. I wanted every drop my god this was fabulous!

I felt her move and she was lying next to me and tugging at my shoulders to move up the bed I lied back on the pillow while she was sitting on her knees next to me and started playfully playing with my balls and cock. Bending over she placed her lips on my pee hole and ran her tongue over it slowly separating it and then taking it entirely in her mouth tasting her own juices. Rising up she moved one leg to straddle over my mid-section lining up her pussy with my hard and engorged cock. I felt hands on my cock and saw it was Jenny and Judy! They were guiding my cock into their mother and grandmothers hot pussy, I could not believe it but in seconds, my cock was sucked into the hottest pussy I think I had ever felt. They sat on the bed next to us as the Grand Dame moved up and down on my cock.

Judy and Jenny were touching us in all of our erogenous spots; my nipples, her breast and ass, and I think Judy at placed a finger at my ass and was slowly pushing it in past my sphincter muscle until it felt as if she had her whole finger in me. Jenny was holding my balls in her hand and lightly squeezing them as the cum began building in my balls and would soon flood her grandmothers pussy. This was too good I needed to cum badly and as I felt Jenny squeeze my balls I shot my cum deep into the Grand Dames pussy and she dropped to my chest kissing my face and blowing her hot breath over me as I tried to bring my heart back into my chest.

As the Grand Dame moved off of my body and was lying next to me I saw Judy move between her legs and start licking my cum that had mixed with the Gran Dames juices from her sweet pussy. She then moved up to my face to kiss me and pass the mixture into my mouth that I hungrily took and licked what remained off of Judy's face. While Judy was doing this Jenny likewise was feasting on the mixture and licking the remaining juices off my cock and then leaned over and kissed her grandmother passing what was left. My god this was the sexiest thing I had ever seen my new wife passing my cum to her grandmother. With that orgasm, I was now part of the family and could participate in any and all of the adventures to come. I had to ask myself. Why would anyone leave this family...? I learned few ever did!

More to come.