Initiation Ch. 03

Story Info
She meets the sorority sisters of Alpha Kappa Delta.
2.1k words
3.97
65k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction (sadly) and is the sole property of the author (me). It includes sexual acts between older males/younger females, younger females/younger females, and younger men/younger female. All characters depicted are at, or over, the age of 18. Feedback is welcome.

*

I felt dizzy and nervous for my first day. I took one last long look at my reflection in the full length mirror and decided at last that I looked alright. I was dressed in a pleated black mini skirt and a soft pink silk blouse. Underneath I wore white boycut lace panties and a matching lace white push-up bra. I slipped on my black heels and grabbed my purse on my way out, still nervous at the thought of the big classrooms and intimidating professors.

Later that day, after my first class, I entered the library to find a group of attractive girls giggling and hovering over different hardback books perched in their laps or resting under their amble breasts as they leaned over to whisper to one another. A jealousy I'd never known came over me, and a sense of loss... at my home in Vermont, I would fit in. I pulled a book off the shelf and opened it, looking at the words but not really reading them. I sat at a table next to them and listened to their conversation. I felt them staring at me.

I was nearly about to weep with joy when a tall brunette sat down in the chair across from me. There was a coy grin playing on her face as she looked from the text before me to my eyes. I looked down at the book and my mouth gaped open in horror.

"Are you an anatomy major?" she questioned, pointing to the picture of a naked male body in my open book. My cheeks flushed and I did what only option was left for me to do. Lie.

"Yes, I am. I think everything about the human body is natural and beautiful." That sounds good, I thought. I was so afraid to sound dumb in front of this gorgeous creature. She was tall — perhaps 5'11", with a slender build and wide hips. Her hair was a medium length, but curled slightly in bouncing, fat curls that shone with their health. Her eyes were a hazel green with sooty, long lashes, casting a pale shadow on her high cheekbones. I'd never in my life really looked at a girl before — strange that now I would do so and search that pretty face for some sign of approval of myself. I'd never asked for anyone's acceptance of me, I just always... belonged. Now I was an outcast and would do anything to be a part of this pack.

She looked over to her table of companions. They looked more like angels to me, dressed in fine clothes and high heels.

"My name is Claire," the brunette said as she extended her hand for me to take. Pointing to the table, she introduced me to her two friends, Jillian and Suzette. Jillian was a thin girl with light peach skin and a generous dotting of freckles that didn't detract from her beauty, but more so added to it. Her eyes were a light greenish blue, her hair a mix of coppery red and strawberry blonde. Her clothes hung from her frame, gaping at the v-line of her shirt where small A cup breasts strained to fill the fabric out. Beside her sat Suzette, a bubbly blonde with the classic Marilyn Monroe figure of generous curves and valleys. Her clothes clung to every dip and hollow of her figure, accentuating her large D cup breasts — which were, of course, shoved to the top of her low cut shirt — and her wide hips. She was chewing on the end of a pen, her lips full and round to form a silent 'o' as she listened intently to what the red head was saying. She nodded her head, sending her curled light blonde hair tumbling over her shoulder and between her breasts. Her eyes were a bright aqua, lined in thick black eyelashes. They all appeared to be something out of a magazine, and I knew I wanted in.

We spent the next two hours chatting and giggling, and my head was light with excitement. Had I made friends with the most beautiful girls on campus? Then, my eyes grew wide with astonishment as Claire invited me to their sorority house. I couldn't pass it up, and I didn't at all expect what I'd find.

~

"Home, sweet home," Clair said to me, her hand gripping my slender shoulder as she spoke. I looked around in approval. High ceilings, hard wood floors, Victorian era paintings graced silk fabric wall coverings of a similar era below ornate fretwork and Tiffany glass window panes. A large crystal chandelier hung high above my head, accentuating the sweeping Victorian staircase before me. As my eyes glanced up the staircase, I noticed on the balcony an open door, and in plain view a young woman's stockinged legs dangling off the edge of a bed covered in silks and satins. At her feet sat another young woman; a tan skinned brunette with delicate features, a dog collar around her slim throat. My eyes flew open wide as I noticed her almost naked body covered only in a full body mesh suit to which I had never seen a likeness.

"I hope you like it here during the initiation process. It's a beautiful home, and we're very proud of it here at Alpha Kappa Delta." The Sorority leader, Claire, spoke to me sternly. My eyes were transfixed by the legs and the woman, curious to see what was going on. The tan brunette looked up obediently from her demure position on the floor, perched on her knees and sitting back on her haunches like a pet. Her medium sized breasts moved slightly, the pattern of crisscrossing mesh making fine details impossible to make out from my position. She was waiting.

"After we get you settled in, we'll begin your initiation process into Alpha Kappa Delta. Diana can help you. She will be your appointed Big Sister — that is, she will be who takes care of you, shows you around, gives you what you need, and administers any special... training you may require."

I tore my eyes away from the door long enough to take in what Claire was saying. I looked again to the balcony in time to see the brunette lunge forward as her leash and collar were pulled suddenly. She sprang to life, dropping all her weight onto her knees. The only view afforded to me now was that of the stockinged legs, and the pet's mesh covered lower body as she buried her head into her 'master's' lap.

"As I said, Diana can..." Claire trailed off as her eyes followed mine into the open door. The sound of Claire's quick, sharp clap echoed in the foyer, and within moments the stockinged leg swung out and kicked the offending door closed. Claire's icy stare turned toward me. What had I gotten myself into?

"Diana can teach you. You have much to learn," she said as she handed me a drink.

~

My body felt sluggish and unresponsive. I willed myself to open my eyes, but they would not comply, and so I resigned myself to my other senses. I felt coldness around my neck and ankles. I couldn't remember where I was, only that I was terribly cold and my head was reeling as I tried to stand. Suddenly, my knees were kicked out from under me and I fell back to the ground in a heap, the singing of chains following me. I whined in pain, but my voice sounded odd, even to me. I didn't recognize anything, much less the sultry voice in my ear warning me of the dangers of thinking for myself.

I focused on the noises around me and tried to open my eyes. If only I could just see... something, anything. I felt tired and drained of both physical strength and all my worldly concerns. I didn't wonder at why I kept hearing chains, and barely noticed the whimpers and whines of other female voices around me gathered close to me on the floor. I laid my head on the ground and gave up opening my eyes. I became unconcerned with everything around me, and felt safe as I curled up against a stranger's smooth skin. I didn't jump or move when I felt someone brush the hair from my face, pulling strands away that had become trapped at the corner of my mouth. I smiled sheepishly with my eyes still closed and murmured a thank you in a girlish voice I didn't recognize. My voice... what was wrong with me? I ran my hands from my stomach, intending to travel further to my mouth to assess the problem further, but my attention was distracted as my hands leveled on my large breasts. I couldn't believe it. Are these mine? The sultry voice pierced the haze of thoughts as I massaged myself. "The blonde is coming along alright." A feminine hand rested on my shoulder and I turned my head toward it, wanting to put my mouth there on her skin. "She must be a natural," the voice laughed and moved the hand to my cheek, rubbing her slender finger against my dry lips. I opened my mouth willingly to accept the digit and swirled my tongue around it. The taste was completely foreign, but the scent was familiar. At the voice's command I sucked the finger, never questioning.

The finger slipped out of my mouth and a small kiss placed on my lips in the softest, most loving manner. I smiled again and said thank you, and I didn't know why. The kisses continued over my face, my jaw line, down my neck. A small hand covered my breast and felt warm and delicious. I wiggled a little on the floor, happy and content with the soft attention. The hand lightly scratched it's nails into my skin, making my suddenly ultra-sensitive nipples hard. The nails dragged across one breast to the other, then down over my stomach. I felt the soft kisses on my chest now, and even lower to my breasts. A warm tongue slid across my breast to my nipple and I felt so glad for its warmth. The hand came to a stop when it covered my shaved pussy, and I writhed and tried to open my legs for it. To my great disappointment, I could not. My legs felt bound, but I was too far gone to realize my knees had been lashed together with a thick leather belt, as with my ankles. I whined my disappointment and begged unintelligibly to the figure of the voice to please let me open my legs. She would not.

As her hand slowly rubbed my pussy, I arched my back and struggled to pry apart my legs. I just wanted her in me, wanted anything to penetrate me and relieve the ache inside my cunt. I felt a set of hands on my shoulders and one at my throat to settle my rocking as the mouth traveled lower. Two more hands began lightly rubbing my tits, pinching and pulling my already sensitive nipples. Everything was so soft, so delicate. It made me desperate for abuse, for release. I needed something hard and intrusive to rid me of my ache inside me. Yet the nails scratched only lightly, the lips all kissed softly, and the tongue only timidly searched my closed pussy for entry.

When her tongue briefly met my clit, it was like an electric jolt had passed through my cunt. I waited for the wet tongue to again lick my clit, and when it did I smiled wide and held still, afraid the tongue would leave if I moved. Tentatively, she would dip her tongue into me and for an instant relieve my suffering as she stimulated my clit. Yet after a while, even this became torture and I whimpered to her to please just suck my clit, or bite me, or scratch me. My pussy felt as if it were throbbing, a mixture of pain and need and pleasure coursing through it's walls. I felt slick with perspiration and cum as I ground my hips and rubbed my thighs and knees against each other. I bruised my shoulders as I bucked my hips, grinding my upper body into the hard floor. I couldn't take it. I begged them to let me open my legs, begged them to grab and push and pull me, to fuck me with their mouths and hands. I begged and begged and no one answered with anything but a soft caress.