Initiation for Starters

Story Info
Coach and his gf initiate new baskeball recruits.
3.5k words
4
34.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As coach of the college basketball team, Mr. Ryan took his duties seriously. He knew he had to find out which of the five new 19 year old boys would be added to his new starting lineup. To do that, he knew exactly what he'd do--- a little initiation, with the help of his girlfriend, Becca.

Becca had been a high school student where he taught, before she graduated last year. Since the time she seduced him in his classroom, he had made sure to take advantage of her youth, teaching her how to please him and making her his sexy, naughty little play-thing. After 10 months of fucking her, he believed he'd taught her well.

That day, he invited Becca to meet him in the gymnasium where the team typically practiced. When she arrived she was wearing a flowy short sundress and sandals. He ordered her to strip, into just her bra and meet him in the middle of the court. She wasn't wearing panties. When she reached him in the middle, he told her to stop before him and get on her hands and knees.

Threading the small rope through his fingers he continued to feed her abusive rhetoric that he knew she liked. "Put your hands behind your back, Bec. I'm going to tie up your hands so I can use you however I want, ok?" Smiling, she nodded in agreement and placed both of her hands behind her back.

After tying her hands, he stepped back and ordered her up on her knees as high as she could go. Obeying his command, she moved up onto her knees as high as possible, bringing her legs together and straightening her back. From his pocket, he pulled out a large vibrator with one end that suction cupped to the wall or floor for better penetration when a girl used it for masturbating. Licking the suction cup, he placed it on the floor just in front of Becca.

"Open your legs for me," he told Becca, "I want you to lower your hot, little, pussy onto that cock, like the whore you are." Doing as she was told, she spread her legs wider, lowering her body overtop the vibrating head of the dildo. As the head of the vibrator slipped into her wet pussy, she tried in vain to impale herself further onto it, but without her hands to steady herself and being unable to lower herself further, she whimpered and whined, unable to move lower. She continued sliding herself up and down, wishing she could fuck herself better with the toy he gave her. Despite writhing with pleasure as the toy buzzed against her clit, over her pussy lips and just inside her pussy, she wasn't able to get herself off like she wanted to.

"Goddamn," he whispered as he watched her attempt to ride the toy. "Yeah, yeah...oh yeah...atta girl" he praised her as he watched her bounce as hard and fast as she could on the tip of the toy. She almost lost her balance several times but she managed to stay upright. He walked around her and watched her ample ass bounce as she moved. Her ass was her best feature and he loved watching it move and bounce as she fucked herself on the vibrator.

"Stop." He suddenly yelled and she struggled to stop quickly to show how good a slut she was for him. "Now Bec, I know you really need to be fucked, but I have something better for you before you can cum." He reached down and grabbed the vibrator.

He motioned his hand toward the door of the boys locker room and 5 young males walked out, naked but for the basketball they each held in front of their crotch. They walked out and lined up nearby their coach, waiting for instruction. They understood that this was somehow their initiation, though they didn't know what to expect next.

Becca took in the sight of the players lining up in front of her. They were all tall, lean and muscular and they all looked to be around her age if not only slightly older. Indeed, all of the boys were 19 or 20 years old. Each of them looked embarrassed and unsure of what was to come. She realized she was kneeling in front of them, naked except for her bra and her hands were tied behind her back. Instinctively, she pushed out her breasts and held her body straight. She wasn't embarrassed at all of her nakedness but she definitely wanted these boys to notice her assets. She thought about shaking her ass for them, but she refrained because she wasn't sure if her Master would like that.

Looking to him for guidance, she smiled as she noticed the bulge at the front of his pants. He winked at her and turned to face the boys.

"You're here today because I need to know who is good enough to be one of my team's starting players." The boys exchanged unsure glances between each other. "This is Becca. She's a fucking whore and she's really good at sucking cock. I'm going to give her 5 minutes with each of you. The thing is, if you can hold off cumming, you'll start. If not, you'll warm the bench and the scouts will never see you play. Got it?" He waited for their affirmation.

The boys seemed surprised but nodded in turn. Not turning to look at her he said, "Say hi to my players, Becca."

Without missing a beat she said, "Hi boys. I'm looking forward to testing you all out. I love sucking dick."

"Okay so to see who goes first, we'll have to let Becca see what she's working with. You boys better drop those basketballs and impress her with a nice, big hard dick."

The boys dropped the basketballs and each began stroking his cock, getting it hard for Becca to suck.

Watching, Becca enjoyed seeing the cocks grow and lengthen in front of her eyes. Their cocks were all similarly sized, long and relatively thick given the size of each boy, but she saw that the middle boy's dick was long and hard quickest, ready for her to suck.

"Number three. I want your dick first." The middle boy stepped forward and stood before Becca. From his viewpoint almost three feet away, Coach Ryan told him the rules again.

"She has five minutes to make you cum. She's good at it, so you have to be better. If you cum, you won't see much basketball action this year, understand?"

"Yes, sir," the boy answered as he offered Becca his cock. Moving forward on her knees, she took the hard cock into her mouth, all the while keeping eye contact with the boy. She took as much of his dick into her mouth as she could, making him moan immediately. Using her lips and tongue to wrap around and suck his dick hard, she bobbed her head up and down his length as hard as she could without her hands. Coach Ryan realized she would need her hands and walked over to untie her. Her hands flew to the cock in her mouth, to stroke it as she sucked. Then she moved her hands to his balls to rub and pull them.

"Three minutes left," Coach Ryan shouted from the sidelines.

Sensing that he liked when she played with his balls, she pulled the dick out of her mouth and pushed it up onto his stomach so she could suck and lick his balls as she rubbed his dick into his torso with an open palm. When he began to whisper she knew he was going to cum soon.

Keeping both hands rubbing his balls and pushing her fingers up into his taint, she sucked greedily on the head of his cock. Between bobs she begged him to cum and give her his load.

"I want you to cum in my slutty little mouth, baby," she said sweetly, looking up at him and taking as much of his cock into her mouth as possible, over and over. She hummed and moaned onto his dick, letting him feel the extra pleasure of vibration. With 30 seconds remaining, he grabbed her head and began to lose his control, fucking her face hard. He came with only 10 seconds left.

The next boy stepped up, and though she sucked his cock with the same enthusiasm, she didn't manage to make him cum with her five minutes.

The third boy came deep in her throat with only 2 minutes of sucking. Becca used her tongue and mouth to suck his dick deep into her mouth. He loved the feel of her hot, wet mouth on him, while she stroked and swirled her hands over and around his dick. Her hand was strong and forceful as she played with him, making him lose control faster than any of the other boys. Moaning and swearing he came all over her face and hair, spurting cum from his dick in several long strings.

Next, as she sucked him off, the fourth boy struggled to decide if it was better to keep his eyes closed or open, but still managed not to cum after 5 minutes. Becca tried all of her signature moves on him but he was able to control his orgasm.

The last boy, who clearly had the disadvantage of hearing all of this and watching the entire time, blew his load all over her face and tits with only 4 minutes elapsed. It didn't help him keep his cool, when

Becca had used her finger to press into his asshole to get to his G-spot. As he felt her finger push inside, he experienced an orgasm more intense than he'd ever felt before.

Coach Ryan praised her for getting three of the five and decided that she deserved a fitting reward. Pulling the vibrator back out, he knelt down in front of his slut and teased her clit and pussy lips with its buzzing head. Next, he held it up to her soaking wet pussy, increasing the pressure until it slipped into her pussy. He played with it, pushing it in and out of her tight hole. It took less than two minutes to make her cum. Screaming his name and moaning, she squirted her cum out onto the gymnasium floor between her spread legs, soaking his fingers and dripping onto the floor.

The two boys who had managed not to cum were given another reward. "Ok boys, Wilson and Trevor are going to be added to my starting lineup. And, I think, they deserve another little treat for being better men than the rest of you. Boys," he gestured to Wilson and Trevor, "you can fuck my whore anyway you want. Seriously, she'll do whatever you want."

Looking up, Becca grinned at Mr. Ryan and then at the boys. She wanted their cocks inside her. She still needed to be fucked. Reaching down, she began to rub her clit in small circles as the boys approached her, still kneeling on the floor.

"Get on your feet," Wilson said, losing all trace of shyness, immediately taking control of the situation. Becca stood before him, still touching herself between her legs. "Now bend the fuck over. Put your head through your legs." Folding as much as she could at the waist, Becca placed her hands down flat onto the floor. Groaning, the boy slapped her ass and made it giggle.

"Shake your ass, whore." Trevor was enjoying the view as much as Wilson. Walking toward her head, Wilson grabbed her hair and pulled her so she was bent at only 90 degrees, and stuffed his cock into her mouth. Breathing loudly and groaning while she sucked his dick, he watched as Trevor pushed his hard meat into Becca's waiting, wet pussy.

"Oh my fucking God, that's good," Trevor exclaimed as he clamped his hands around her hips and pounded into her pussy from behind.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Wilson concurred, grabbing her face and fucking his dick deeper into her mouth, making her gag and spit up all over his cock. Globs of saliva were dripping from her open mouth onto the floor, making large wet pools beneath him. He pinched her nose while he stuffed her mouth with his prick, only letting go when tears came to her eyes and she scratched his legs.

While the two winning boys were fucking Becca, coach Ryan decided he should punish the others. Those who came were summoned closer to him on the sidelines. When they stood in front of him, side by side, he commanded them onto their knees. Hesitating, they each took their time deciding that they would obey his command.

Once they were on their knees in front of him, he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped the zipper, freeing his hard cock from his pants. Reaching down, he stroked his cock, stepping closer and pushing his dick close to each of the boys' faces. They reacted with disgust, disdain and general disinterest in his stroking, but he continued, not letting them look away or move back onto their feet.

"Open your mouth," he commanded to the boy on his left.

"What? No, please, no," the boy pleaded, hoping the direction was just meant to scare him.

"This isn't a negotiation, bitch. Open your fucking mouth." His voice was lower and more stern than before, making it clear that he didn't like repeating himself.

Looking at the other boys, and back up at his coach, he opened his mouth slightly, allowing just the tip of the coach's hard, throbbing cock into his mouth. Disgusted with the dick entering his mouth, he tried to pull his head back, but he felt strong hands holding the back of his head in place, and the dick continued pushing deeper into his mouth. After almost a minute of sucking dick, his coach moved to the next boy to be punished.

Not needing to be told twice, the second boy opened his mouth and took the dick deep into his mouth. Sucking with unexpected enthusiasm, the boy took the cock into his mouth deep and sucked on it harder and faster than the previous player.

While his dick was being furiously sucked by this boy, Coach Ryan took in the view of Becca, his slutty girl being fucked by two dicks. One dick was sliding deep into her pussy from behind while the other was being rammed into her throat. He could hear her moaning with delight and pleasure, egging the boys on to fuck her harder and deeper and encouraging them to use her completely. He could hear their heavy breathing and new that he would soon see a great amount of cum, spurting all over his whore. He even wanted one of the boys to cum inside her dirty little snatch so he could eat it out later. The groans of the two boys were getting louder and more frequent, signaling that they wouldn't last much longer.

Returning his focus back to the mouth on his dick, he leaned back, taking his dick out and slapped it against that boy's face. Turning to the last boy, he didn't ask him to open his mouth. Instead, he told the boy to stick out his tongue. Turning to face the other way, he slowly squatted down, lowering his asshole to the boy's face.

"Lick my asshole, you fucking pussy," he demanded. Unsure of the twist of events, the boy hesitated to stick out his tongue, but soon did so when the coach reached back behind him and pushed his face between his cheeks.

"Uh, uh ohhh," he moaned in pleasure at the tongue lapping his asshole, dipping in and out of him. Stroking his cock, he knew he would soon cum. Pointing to the other two boys, he demanded that each of them take turns sucking his dick while the third ate out his ass. Crawling around to do his bidding the boys took turns sucking his cock deep into their mouths and licking his balls. At one point, both of them were licking his dick from base to tip, slowly. The next moment, one was licking at his balls while the other swirled his tongue around the tip before sucking it hard.

Hearing their release, he watched as the two boys showered his slut in their cum. Both boys were standing behind her as she shook her ample ass for them. Their cum dripped onto her ass as they squeezed and stroked themselves to orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck," the coach moaned as the two boys sucked him off, "Mmmmm, fuck!" The boys knew his cum was going to come soon.

"Becca! Get your slutty cum covered ass over here!" he yelled. She turned toward him with a big, easy smile, straightened up and walked slowly toward him, swinging her hips and shaking her ass for him to enjoy. The three mouths continued to please him while she approached.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees, bitch" he ordered her, "Right fucking now." She did as she was told. She saw him step away from the boys so he could walk behind her, squat down over her and guide his dick into her used pussy. Sliding into her creamy wetness he moaned loudly and began to fuck her slowly.

"Give me the dildo," he asked the boy on his left, pointing to the vibrator he had previously used to make Becca cum for him. The boy grabbed it and held it out for the coach.

Spitting down onto her asshole and spitting again onto the vibrator, he continued fucking her pussy slowly while he pressed the big head of the dildo into Becca's ass. Needy and ready to cum again she moaned and pressed her body backward, slipping more and more of the dildo into her ass. Filled with both cocks felt amazing but she wanted more. Pointing to the boy who had been licking the coach's ass, she told him to fuck her face.

Waiting for approval from his coach, he didn't move until he saw his nod his approval. Then, without hesitation, the boy wagged his hard dick into her face, allowing her to suck it into her slutty mouth. Now she was filled in all three holes. Just the idea of being used to completely brought her so close to orgasm she thought she would explode.

The cock stretching her pussy wasn't going to last much longer, she knew, so she purposely teased him by squeezing herself tight on him in time with her heartbeat. He groaned with one final thrust and filled her with his seed. Pulling the dildo out slowly, he watched her asshole, enjoying the gaping hole it created and watching it contract. He also watched his cum drip slowly from her sopping wet pussy as she waited on hands and knees for her man to tell her what he wanted next. Looking behind her, she studied his face.

Next, he ordered the boy who was getting his cock sucked to shove his dick into his whore's waiting asshole. "Just put it in shallow and cum in her slutty ass," he ordered the boy as he moved behind her. Sticking his cock inside her ass, she groaned and swiveled her hips to take him even further. Thrusting slowly, because her ass was so tight, he pushed himself in and out, quickly losing himself in her ass.

Needing to cum, he pulled out halfway and filled her filthy hole with his cum. Pulling out fully, he and the other boys all watched as his cum dripped and bubbled out of her ass, down onto her pussy lips and fell to the floor. Watching their faces, Becca enjoyed the pleasure she gave them as she came down from her own bliss.

"Well, boys," Coach Ryan stood to button and zip his pants, "Get in the showers. We're done here."

The boys all awkwardly walked away to the showers, in what could be described as total disbelief of what just occurred.

Smiling down at his whore once they were gone, Coach got onto his knees behind his girl and began to lick her ass from top to bottom, tasting and cleaning her ass of all the cum his players had left behind. Dipping his tongue into her asshole he pulled out what remained and delighted in her moans and groans. Reaching back, she placed her hand on the back of his head and pushed herself closer, making his nose dip into her ass while his mouth attended to her pussy and clit. Grinding back onto his face, she gripped his hair and pulled his face from side to side, enthusiastically and forcefully fucking herself on his face. Hearing his moans, she came once more, gushing with her own juices into his mouth.

Pulling back and slapping her ass he praised her for her good work today.

"That's my girl," he said as she stood to kiss him, tonguing his mouth to taste the cum and herself on his mouth. Smiling and looking into his eyes, she took pride in her ability to please him by doing all that he asked of her.

"Let's go home, ok baby?" She suggested, grabbing his belt buckle and walking backwards. Stopping only to grab her dress and slide it over her head, they walked out of the gymnasium. Looking back, Becca noticed she left her bra in the middle of the floor.