Initiation of a New Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
A party takes an unexpected twist.
1.5k words
4.26
48.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night of the party started as all of the previous parties she had attended. She had walked in with her boyfriend, Brad, migrating from group to group, chatting as they always did with the ones they knew and making the new ones feel welcomed. Dinner had been served buffet style, as had all of Katherine’s parties had in the six months Brad had been bringing her to his friend’s monthly gatherings. They sat on the sofa as the party had started to wind down, until only the core of Katherine’s friends remained.

It was around this time she and Brad usually left. But this night was different. This night Brad whispered in her ear he wasn’t ready to go home yet, why don’t they stick around a little longer since Katherine wasn’t kicking anyone out of the house. She readily agreed, loving the company of friends in such an intimate setting.

The six couples sat around and drank a little more, chatting about what had happened in their lives in the last month. Then Katherine announced she had received “The Book” she had been waiting on to arrive. She sat it down on the coffee table and everyone oohed and aaahed. It was a book of cartoons with nude women; one in particular who always found herself in suggestive situations with men and women alike.

Ann wasn’t quiet sure what to think. Brad picked up the book and started flipping through the pages of the thick tome. Ann peeked over his shoulder, feeling a strange fluttering inside her stomach at the sites of the various predicaments of the lady all tied up, being molested and spanked.

Brad put his arm around her and pulled her closer, so she could see the book better.

He pointed to one of the panels, “See the look in her eyes, she’s enjoying it.”

“How could someone enjoy being trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey?”

Katherine laughed at her comment and walked out of the living room. Ann could hear her open the closet door and rummage through the contents. When she returned, she had an armful of nylon rope in her hands.

Patty, a short red head who always sported a wonderful leather choker to the parties, started bouncing up and down at the sight. Her husband, Mark, laughed and placed his hand on her shoulder. She immediately looked at him and grinned.

“Please, Sir?” was her only comment.

Katherine handed Mark the rope. All the couples settled down to watch what happened next. When Ann looked at Brad with a puzzled expression on her face, he just nodded toward Patty.

“Strip,” Mark said, which Patty immediately started to do.

Ann was flabbergasted at the sight. What the hell was going on here? This wasn’t the way people acted at a party.

She started to get up, but Brad placed his hand on her arm and held her down onto the couch.

“Just watch, you might learn something.”

Ann watched with a mixture of horror and interest as Mark took the rope and started to place knots, especially the one he placed on Patty’s clit - her stomach giving a sharp rise into her throat when Patty moaned as the rope was tugged against it firmly. Mark pulled the rope this way and that way, Patty’s face grinning from ear to ear, till he reached her breasts. He wrapped both her tits, knotting the rope between, making them stand out and turn a blush red from the restricted blood flow.

She had watched the entire scene in stunned silence. Hardly breathing, totally caught up in where the rope was placed each time, she felt quivers between her legs at every one of Patty’s moans. She felt Brad’s hands on her, but nothing registered except the site before her.

There was still a long section of rope leftover in Mark’s hands, Ann figured he had only used about half the total length. The knot designs were absolutely beautiful and Ann had never seen Patty look anywhere near as happy.

Then Mark handed the rope to Brad, and Ann realized Brad had been unbuttoning and removing her blouse and bra. She was bright red as Brad pulled her off the couch into a standing position and knelt to remove her skirt, leaving her only in garter and heels. She didn’t even have a thong to protect her from other’s view, as Brad had insisted for months panties were not allowed while she was with him. Brad smiled up at her in approval, seeing how wet she had become watching the demonstration.

He stood up, kissing her forehead, whispering in her ear what a good girl she was and how she was going to enjoy what he had in store for her tonight.

Katherine walked up behind her while Mark was placing the rope on her back and pulling it to the front to wrap around her breasts.

“May I?” she asked, as she placed herself against Ann’s back, her arms encircling, her hands open and outstretched.

Brad simply nodded and Ann felt Katherine’s warm hands grasp and lift both her breasts. Followed closely by her thumbs teasing Ann’s hard nipples.

Ann felt the rope being pulled between her legs and moaned as it brushed gently against her clit and slid into her moistness. She heard Brad laugh and felt the rope tug back and forth between her pussy lips, teasing her clit. Then Katherine’s warm breath in her ear, telling her what a good job she is doing and how wonderful her breasts are, how firm and responsive her nipples are and the things she would love to do to and with her if Brad allows later on in the evening.

Ann gasped at the mention of floggers and paddles, her mind racing between horror and curiosity. She gasped as Katherine pinched her nipples hard, feeling the electricity travel down her stomach, her wetness starting to trickle down her thighs. Looking down at Brad’s laughter, she saw him stick out his tongue and run it up her thigh, lapping up her wetness, then he touched her clit and she almost came right then and there.

“NO. You may not!”

Her eyelids flew open, having heard that many times over the months of their relationship. She remembered the first time he said it and how she’d thought he was absolutely crazy because no one could stop from cumming once the peek was reached. Now just hearing the word “no” the way he said it, his low, even keeled tone of voice, and she was back in complete control of herself.

She looked back down; he was smiling at her. She then realized everyone was still there. She felt the blush creeping down her face and neck and tried to move away from Katherine's intimate embrace. She felt she must leave, get out of the house she once looked so forward to visiting.

Brad immediately stood up and looked her in the eyes, not letting her look away. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back to look up at him.

“Stay.”

His voice, oh, that wonderfully firm and commanding voice. She had no will of her own, and no reason to want one, when he spoke to her that way.

She immediately obeyed him. Even when he left her sight and she closed her eyes so as not to see everyone looking at her, she didn’t move a muscle.

She flinched when she felt a feathery touch, her eyes flying open again. It was only him, stroking her cheek, telling her what a good girl she was being, how she made him proud.

His words filled her chest with an utter joy. They always did when they were full of praise, and she tried so hard to please him all the time. She fully believed there was nothing he could ever do to her that would make her want to stop pleasing him. Not even now, in front of all of their friends, would she do something she thought would displease him, not purposefully anyway.

“This will help, my little one.”

He held up something black and looked to be made of soft cloth. It took her a few seconds to realize it was a blindfold. He slipped it over her head before she could say anything, telling her it would be easier to focus on the sensations if she could forget everyone else was there.

He talked to her softly, in that commanding voice, for a few more moments, running his hands up and down her sides, telling her what he was going to do with the rope, where he was going to place it next.

She felt herself almost instantly relax. All she could hear was his voice; all she felt were his hands and the rope. Even the feel of Katherine’s full breasts pressed so intimately in her back, her hands upon her breasts, fingers teasing her nipples and the words she whispered in her ear making her wetness trickle down her thigh went away into the oblivion.

Continued……