Initiation of Diamond Ch. 02

Story Info
Diamond enters a new "world" of pleasure.
836 words
4.35
12.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basement of the House was more of a transformation into another world entirely. The St. Andrews Cross was securely fastened against the far wall, in its own space. There was also a work bench, in the middle of the basement floor, suitable in its location: to have a willing (or unwilling) submissive become the center of attention should the occasion call for it. On the other corner of the basement, the fire cage was already lit, with a complete set of tea candles. Next to the cage, a "suspension swing" set has been fastened against the corner, for anyone that might be tempted to get into any suspension torture.

Against the wall near the Cross, diamond looked and saw the wide array of floggers, whips, cat-o-nine tails and riding crops hung neatly on the hooks. She was in awe of the pleasure and pain that each piece potentially possessed, and her body shivered at the thought of what might happen to her this evening.

Before diamond could get any closer to the toys to admire them more, Sage commanded, "We have guests, little one. Take your place so that you may witness before participating."

Keeping her eyes cast downward, diamond hid her disappointment as well as she could; she wanted to prove to Sage that she was ready to handle whatever was thrown at her. Taking her place at her Master's feet, diamond leaned her head against His thigh as He took her hair and began running His fingers through it.

"Be patient, diamond. you will get your turn soon. I promise." Sage caressed her as He said it, as if He could feel what she might have been thinking.

"Yes, my Master." she softly replied, enjoying the feeling of Him caressing her hair.

All of a sudden, she heard light slapping noises coming from the area where the Cross was located. Looking up, diamond saw Isis engaged in a bruising flogging display on the male submissive that she chastised earlier in the evening.

"diamond..."

But she couldn't take her eyes off of the force that Isis' lashes produced. What had her even more mesmerized was the look on the submissive's face; one of sheer pleasure and pain at the same time. It turned her on to see her Mistress in such an aggressive state. she unconsciously began playing with her nipples, watching Isis slap harder.. and harder...

SMACK!

A stinging pain shot across diamond's ass, catching her off guard. diamond knew it to be Sage, getting her attention in His own special way.

"Did you forget where you were, diamond?" Sage's eyes pierced through her like a hot knife through butter. "What were you doing with My property?"

"i'm sorry, my Master."

"Now, what do you think I should do to you for your mistake?" Sage asked.

This was the tone that diamond feared the most; her Master's anger. Eyes lowered, she softly replied, "you must help me to correct the mistake that i made, and you must punish me in the way that you see fit, my Master."

As she braced for the next thing Sage would do, she heard Him say, "I will have to punish you, little one, but not right now. No one saw your transgression but Me, so, nothing has been done to embarrass Us."

He gave her a small kiss on the lips to reassure her, and led her to where Isis was, forced her back to her knees, and commanded, "Now, watch what happens when you do not do as you are told."

As diamond watched her Mistress, who by this point had taken the submissive literally by the balls and began to twist and torture and punish him more severely than before, she took notice of the sub boi's expression; his look no longer was of pleasure. It was now of sheer pain and a slight bit of fear of what Isis would do to him next. She begged him to use his safeword sadistically, but he refused every time. Finally, he go to the point where he could bear no more and cried out "no mas!" which was Spanish for "no more".

Lady K, who had been watching the entire time, called him to Her side as soon as he was released from the Cross so that she could console and talk to him about why he was punished. Once diamond witnessed this as well, she understood that there would be comfort after the punishment.

"Do you understand now, diamond?" Sage asked her flatly.

"Yes, my Master." diamond answered just as flatly. In her mind, it was best to witness than to receive, and if she could help it, there was no way that she would earn punishment. That is, unless, she wanted to earn a "punishment", so to speak. "May i inquire what W/we will be doing now, Master?"

"you've been a good girl so far tonight." Sage stroked her face as He said it. "Now it's time that you please Us tonight."