Initiation of Diamond Ch. 03

Story Info
Diamond gets private time with Isis.
826 words
4.46
12.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

diamond had always fantasized vividly about how her first scene with Sage and Isis would be like, and they intensified once she met Them in person, because now she was able to put a real face in the dreams that she was having.

A nervous excitement swept over her, and her nipples got extremely hard and sensitive. Isis knew it when She turned Her attention to diamond.

"Do you deserve it?" were the only words to come out of Her mouth.

"Yes, Mistress, please." diamond tried her best not to sound like she was begging for it, but in her heart, she knew she couldn't take much more anticipation. "i've been waiting for this all week."

Without a single command, she assumed the kneeling position that she was taught by Isis to display herself openly to give and receive pleasure. "my body is yours to do with as You will, my Mistress."

Sage had just re-entered the private room from the basement, and diamond could hear all the sounds of exquisite torture emanating from the larger area. The sounds consumed her senses, and only made her wetter by the second with each moan, and scream, that she heard before Sage closed the door. Once He saw diamond in the position that she was in, a slight smile spread across His face. "Y/you two enjoy Y/yourselves, while I attend to O/our guests."

Upon leaving the T/two of T/them alone, Isis then forced diamond onto all fours and whispered, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, my Mistress."

Isis began using the leather flogger from the collection on the wall, and began to lash her ass, using Her free hand to stroke her hair; softly spanking at first, then slowly increasing both the intensity of the lashes, as well as pulling her hair. her body moved intensely against each lash, and she could feel her wetness begin to trickle down her thighs.

"I see you want more; I can tell by how wet you are." Isis licked Her fingers after massaging her clit. "Are you ready to taste Me, slut?"

"Yes, my Mistress. As You command." Isis laid down on the plush area rug that laid in the middle of the room, and slowly spread Her legs. diamond stayed in her kneeling position until Isis commanded her to move, no matter how badly she wanted to please Her.

"Now, My slut, get on all fours and suck My pussy."

Without another moment's hesitation, diamond spread Isis' lips began to examine Her clit hungrily before diving in and sucking on it. As she was enjoying Her juices, she felt Isis' hands forcing her tongue deeper inside Her pussy.

"Yes, that's it... lick that clit... suck it, slut." She demanded between moans. She started to grind into diamond's face more aggressively, bringing Herself closer to orgasm with each thrust against her tongue.

diamond lost herself in her task, getting her face slick with her Mistress' juices. she completely forgot that her own pussy and ass were exposed until she was pleasantly reminded by a couple of long fingers probing both her holes.

"she's been a good girl, Daddy." diamond heard Isis say, which alerted her to her Master's presence in the room. "Show her what We do to Our good little girls."

The next thing diamond felt was the wet sensation of lubricant slowly dripping down the crack of her ass. her eyes got big, but it did not distract her from the task set before her. diamond was sure that Sage would eventually penetrate both her holes. A couple of minutes later, He didn't disappoint, as He slid two fingers in both her asshole and her pussy simultaneously. A familiar chill ran up her spine from the anal penetration.

diamond screamed out "Oh my God!" silently in her head from the sensations of the double penetration that His fingers were providing. He feverishly fingered her holes, using the full length of His fingers to go deeper with each stroke. she moaned, but they were muffled by the oral servicing that she was still providing Isis. her body soon took over, meeting her Master's fingers stroke for stroke.

SMACK!

"you don't get to do that until I tell you to, diamond." Sage told her. she immediately stopped rocking and let her Master continue his work on her.

she felt her body close to orgasm, and diamond knew it. Fearing another smack on her ass from Sage, she kept her attention on servicing Isis, who was close to Her own orgasm as well.

"Fuck her now, Daddy... she's making Me cum!!" Isis grabbed her head as She screamed out. Much to Her delight, diamond did not stop until Isis breathlessly commanded her to stop.

"That's My good little slut. Now, take care of Daddy."

"Yes, my Mistress." diamond replied, still in a bit of a trance herself from the finger fucking that Sage provided while she was attending to Her. "As you command."