Initiation of Visiting Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Bob was standing by. Having watched this, his cock was as hard as a steel rod. Uncle Carl pulled out, and while her gaping ass was starting to clinch he poured some lube directly in and around the sides, and pushed his cockhead in. He slowly slid it in teasing her ass and letting her readjust while at the same time enjoying the feeling of her warm asshole gripping his cock along it length as he started to pump in and out. He went slowly at first feeling her clinch and grip his cock which made it harder and longer. It was such a great feeling that he wished would last a long time. She humped and spiraled his cock as it went in and out. She moved her ass around a little and gave a special little hump and clinch on each stroke when he was fully in. Uncle Bob fondled her ass, felt her ass crack up and down, and gripped her ass cheeks, finally he reached under and grabbed her boobs, then with one hand grabbed her hair, and another hand grabbed her neck. She arched her back and gave another hump, and that was all it took to trigger a huge climax in her pussy at the same time Uncle Bob shot volley of cum into her rectum. He let it stay in her, and then swirled it around in her asshole a little while she used her asshole muscles to squeeze out the rest of his cum.

Uncle Carl laid over her from the side, and Uncle Bob swiveled around a little and shoved his cock up Carl's ass while his cock was still firm and lubed, and then went back to Marie's ass.

Uncle Carl was starting to get hard again and as Uncle Bob fucked her ass a little more, he fucked Uncle Bob. When he withdrew Uncle Carl inserted into Marie's ass again, pulled out and fucked Uncle Bob again until it wasn't hard enough to fuck anymore.

Marie reached over and drank down anther glass of mixed drink. She gasped, "That was good!" She went to sleep lying naked on her stomach.

***

Later, they were all chatting back in the living room with tall glasses of iced tea catching up on the times, when the phone rang. Carl answered.

Uncle Bob asked, "Who was that?"

"Craigslist about the gloryhole." Uncle Carl talked quietly as if to hide the conversation.

Uncle Bob said, "$35, ok?"

Uncle Carl walked back into their room. Uncle Bob went to the bathroom, and Marie organized her bags next to her bed.

A few minutes later Uncle Carl walked past naked through the kitchen and out of the back door.

Marie saw him but thought nothing about it, as it was their house and they could be as open as they wanted. The thought of going naked was a little bit of a thrill anyway.

Going into the kitchen for a drink, Marie looked out the window and saw Uncle Carl approach the outdoor closet or outhouse looking thing. She saw him move a bolt slide apparently unlocking a door to the alley. Then she saw him unlatch a fixture on the rounded corner of the small outhouse utility closet. He swung open a small door making about a foot long gap. There appeared to be a face in the gap, some money was pushed through to Uncle Carl. Uncle Carl stepped up to the opening. Marie could see him hunching, and clinching his ass cheeks. She saw a hand rubbing his crotch and balls. The hand reached up his ass crack and felt of his ass cheeks. The hand rubbed up and down his crack fondling the sides. A trailing finger went all down the crack and stopped at the asshole. It made little circles on the anus and started pushing in. Soon Uncle Carl was clinching his butt harder and harder until he was momentarily shaking and then suddenly relaxed.

The finger pulled slowly out of his asshole, rubbed his ass cheeks again, massaged his nuts, and then pulled back into the hole. It looked like his nuts were getting sucked for a minute, then Uncle Carl closed and fastened the opening, and rebolted the door slide.

Looking from the window Marie saw some cabling to the outhouse closet which may have been there for a hidden camera, as well as lighting.

"Uncle Bob, what is that closet house back there?"

"That is a glory hole." He answered.

"What is that?" Marie thought she might have it figured out already but it was worth asking.

Uncle Bob answered, "It is like a hole in a bathroom wall or petition where one guy sticks his cock through it, and another guy anonymously sucks it off, and usually swallows the cum. Sometimes it is a woman sucking it off."

"Why is Uncle Carl doing that?" Marie wanted to know.

"He is doing it because he likes it, but also needs the money."

Uncle Bob poured her a glass of wine, and they sat in the living room.

Uncle Carl had come back inside, but soon the phone rang again. Marie watched as he walked back out of the door naked. She looked at his ass crack for a moment. It looked cute, effeminate. When she got up to pour some more wine she saw Uncle Carl at the closet again, this time holding money in his hand and backed up against it, bent over and bracing himself with a small stool. His ass fit right in the opening. He was rocking back and forth a little, so it was obvious even to her that he was getting fucked from behind. After the movement stopped, a hand reached under and stroked his cock and balls, and disappeared.

Uncle Carl went in to take a shower, and Marie and Uncle Bob took fresh glasses of wine and went to the back porch. Soon Uncle Carl came back out in the nude with a fresh glass of wine. Marie thought they were both decent looking men and there was no reason not to have girlfriends, but "to each his own," she thought.

A little later Uncle Bob said they need to run an errand, and Marie could come with them. When they started to go out to the car, Uncle Carl was wearing some tight white booty shorts trimmed with rainbow colors, with thong panties, high heels, and was wearing a crop top with falsies.

Marie thought this was a most unusual fetish, but soon found out there was more to it.

Uncle Carl had been having an email affair with a craigslist contact. He was a business man, by the name of William, straight and married to a hot wife, a loving wife, but was sexually starved for excitement. He was not bisexual but had a sexual fantasy of getting a car sex blow job from a cum eating faggot cross dresser. He was willing to pay for the experience. Uncle Carl had negotiated with him over the internet in addition to cash money, to get a variety of pictures of William's hot wife in her panties, naked, spread pussy, and ass showing her asshole. Amazingly these were sent by email in desperation to fulfill his fantasy.

They drove to a nearly vacant motel parking lot. There was one light shining from a pole over the lot. It had started to rain a little and through the glow of the light one could see the rain coming down at a slant. Uncle Carl got out and walked over near the pole and stood by the side of the building protected slightly from the rain.

Looking like a sexy hooker, Uncle Carl stood there with his booty shorts showing his butt skin. Another car pulled in and parked discreetly in a darker part of the lot. Nervously the driver waited, but then got out wearing a light windbreaker and walked toward Uncle Carl. Carl was a negotiator. After a brief greeting they could see Uncle Carl reach down and stroke the man's cock through his pants in public. It looked like the first touch hooked the guy. Uncle Carl took the man's hand and put it up and down on his own cock giving the man a first time experience of giving another man a hand job. Then Uncle Carl convinced him to "look like lovers" and the man gave him a full frontal hug reaching around and squeezing Uncle Carl's ass cheeks.

Whispering in the man's ear the man nodded. William's cock was obviously so hard he would agree to anything. They walked out to the man's car with a hand on each other's ass. William's hand was fondling the bare part of Uncle Carl's ass and as if trying to reach more, his hand slid a little under the panties and up the crack.

Marie and Uncle Bob could see them when they got in the car. Uncle Carl's head bobbed up and down a few strokes at a time, just enough to keep William's cock at maximum hardness. Uncle Carl pulled William's pants and underwear down setting the man's bare ass on the seat, and he fondled the balls while giving very few tentative licks on the cock shaft.

Marie could see Uncle Carl was talking with William. Soon they could see William was pulling his pants up, and he got out of the car and walked to the motel office. Uncle Carl had explained that there really wasn't enough room in the car to suck his balls and do everything, without even explaining what "everything" meant. They could see William coming out of the motel office with a key and went to a motel room near where the cars were parked. Opening the door, William turned the light on inside and left the door open to a crack that showed light coming out.

Marie looked on as Uncle Carl got out of the car and walked to the motel door. He opened it wide exposing William who was standing in the middle of the floor with his pants down and his dick standing straight up. The night air rushed in to his naked skin, and the door wide open to the public gave him a thrill and a rush. Through the door they could see Uncle Carl playing the role of a cocksucker, and fondling William's balls. Marie could see the man's very hairy balls. Delaying the action, he started undressing the man in view of the wide open door for any voyeur who might be out there. Williams cock looked like it would burst, even from there.

William never counted on putting on an exhibition, even though he didn't know anyone outside was really looking in. Uncle Carl slowly stripped the man naked asking him erotically if he had ever had his cock deep throated. He asked him if anyone ever sucked his hairy balls. Continuing to tempt and tease, Uncle Carl asked him if a deepthroat cocksucker ever throated his cock and licked his balls at the same time. He asked if he had ever dreamed of a deep throat blow job, and asked if he would like to feel the swallowing motion on his cock, and feel his cum shoot deep into a throat having his cum swallowed. He teased on how often he would like his cum swallowed.

This kinky foreplay talk kept William turned on. Uncle Carl stripped his booty shorts off revealing his lingerie panties. He turned around lewdly so William could see, how fem his ass was.

Uncle Carl turned William around facing the inside of the room. He licked William's exposed ass allowing the night air on the wet skin give him a thrill. While lewdly licking his ass, Uncle Carl asked if he had ever been rimmed or tongue fucked in the ass. Tongue fucking sounded safe enough and the thought was nasty and lewd but continued to keep his cock rock hard. Uncle Carl said, "Your secret fantasy fetish to get a blow job from a cocksucker is about to come true, we are going to role play your fantasy." Uncle Carl pulled the door closed to a crack, then had William lay on the bed naked on his back with his head on the pillow. He was submissive and followed instructions. Uncle Carl produced a lingerie blindfold and put it on William's head saying, "I want you to feel what I am doing so you can imagine what it looks like."

Taking his crop top off, Uncle Carl produced some leather straps. Quietly he got up on the bed and sitting on William's chest he strapped each wrist to the bed posts. "This way, you can feel but not touch, so you can imagine what my cocksucker tongue is doing."

"Do you lust for my cocksucker mouth on your dick?" Carl kept up the sexy teasing talk.

"Yes." William obediently replied.

Uncle Carl put a cock gag with removable cock in William's mouth running the strap around the back of his head. Gently Uncle Carl produced some cord and ankle cuffs. He tied the cord through a pulley system to the headboard. This was William's first time in bondage.

Uncle Carl went to the door and opened it wide motioning for Marie and Uncle Bob to come in. Quietly they came in the door closing it behind them. Uncle Bob had a camera and started taking pictures from different angles. William's cock was standing at an angle, and his hairy balls were covering the asshole, but ass crack was visible enough to make a good picture.

Uncle Carl took off his panties, crawled up and sat on William's Chest nude. He rubbed his crotch up and down William's face several times, and rubbed his cock head on his nose to give him a sniff, let his imagination run, and let the sex odor turn him on. Then he sat his ass down on William's nose. Uncle Carl's cock was hard, and making sure William was still maximum hard, Uncle Carl pulled the dildo out of the mouth gag, and stuck his cock in.

Totally taking William by surprise he struggled against the bondage, but then used his tongue to feel what was stuck in his mouth. The tip of his tongue found a dripping from the tip and he licked it. It tasted good. This was another chapter of his fantasy but now he found he liked it, and he was turned on even more. The tip of his tongue found the hole it came out of and he licked the tasty precum, and sucked it to try to get more. He let his tongue travel all around the head trying to find more and getting a good taste of Uncle Carl's cock head. The cock slid in further along his tongue. He could feel the velvety skin of the cum vein, and he could feel the pulsing of a cock ready to explode. The cock went all the way to the back of his throat, the tip of it slightly entering, then it pulled out so that only the head was in. He licked and sucked the head some more but then it erupted into volleys of cum.

The cock was still in the middle of his mouth and cum had sprayed all over the insides of his mouth. He could taste it well. He licked the head of the cock some more and found it coated with cum with more oozing out. Licking it up he found it sticky, chalky, and bleachy, but also a little salty. It was a mix of tastes and he was intrigued to sorting it out, but found himself swallowing out of natural reaction. He tried to keep as much on his tongue as he could to taste it, and feel it, but it seemed to melt on his tongue, and he could feel it slide down his throat. He wasn't even thinking this was his first time cum swallow, first time taste of cum, or first time cock sucking.

William's cock was still straining hard. Uncle Carl dragged his naked crotch all down William's chest and then got off the bed. Within a moment Uncle Bob who was already naked, took his place and put his cock into the mouth gag. Stunned, William started licking to see if it was the same cock, but then enjoyed the taste of precum again. He licked and sucked the cockhead, explored the tastes and feels with his tongue, and soon he enjoyed another big load of cum in his mouth. It had some new tastes but he loved it.

Uncle Bob waited until William had swallowed, and his cock was clean.

Marie had taken off her clothes. Her Uncles had seen her naked before and they were family so she didn't care. William was blindfolded and couldn't see her anyway. She put the dildo back in the cock gag as soon as Uncle Bob had pulled out. Now Marie crawled up and sat on William's nose. She wondered if he could tell it was a female butt on his face now. She let him sniff all her crotch odors, and was thrilled to tempt him but not let him lick her pussy, or ass. She spread her pussy and put his nose into her vagina, her lips were pulled wide apart, and her pee hole was open. Uncle Carl took some pictures of her spread pussy. She turned around and put his nose up her asshole. Uncle Carl got some more pictures.

When she got off, Uncle Carl started to tongue William's cock, but then started licking his balls, reaching his tongue all the way down to his anus. He licked the ass crack and the cheeks, but then started massaging William's asshole with his tongue.

Marie started putting her clothes back on, and Uncle Carl glanced up as she pulled her panties back up and saw the wonderful shape of her frontal pussy, enhanced even more when she had the panties back in place. This turned him on.

Uncle Carl licked and rimmed the asshole good, then sucked the balls.

They had gotten pictures of each in turn sitting on William's face, of his first cock sucking and cum swallow. Now Uncle Bob had pictures him getting rimmed, balls sucked, and now Uncle Carl starting to deep throat William's cock. As soon as the cock was all the way in his throat and William could feel the swallowing motions, he could hold it no longer. Uncle Bob was now taking video of the deep throat job, and had the right angle to get the pumping cum vein, and the cum swallowing showing the Adams apple moving with the swallows. William had built up so much cum that his whole body was straining and clinching on the climax.

Now Uncle Bob,let Uncle Carl finish swallowing and sucking the cock clean, and he started to pull on the ankle ropes through the pulley.

William felt his legs rise and his knees spread. He felt his ass exposed. A cuff went around each knee and they were pulled almost all the way back to his shoulders. His ass was sticking up. He knew at least one more person was in the room besides Uncle Carl, but could not tell how many, and he was humiliated that his ass was sticking in the air for anyone to see.

Marie did the honors, fascinated by what she had learned. Taking some lube she teased William's asshole. She fondled and felt of his ass cheeks, his ass crack and his ass hole. She even took a few minutes to fondle his cock and balls, feeling of his entire crotch. She went through the whole routine of teasing the asshole, and gently lubing it. She smacked the sides of his ass crack to see how firm they were. She spanked each ass cheek pulled taunt by the position.

Marie stopped for a minute while Uncle Bob spanked and pinched his ass for a minute, then took a syringe and gave a dose of cocaine in William's ass.

Marie continued to lube and massage William's virgin asshole. Meanwhile the drug started taking effect, and William started to feel euphoric. He began to enjoy the toying of his asshole being fingered. Marie slowly worked her finger in, let William's body adjust and then started pushing and pulling it in and out. She let her finger plunge all the way in, and started to feel of his prostate from the inside, and on the outside her other hand was massaging the prostate area below his balls. She loved the feel of his crotch and his ass crack. Soon she worked another finger in and added more lube.

Uncle Carl and Uncle Bob took their turns fingering William's ass hole. They were both starting to get hard again. Now they had pictures of them all fingering his asshole. They had good pictures of his untouched virgin asshole, and of it getting lubed for the first time. His asshole was now well lubed and loosened up. Uncle Bob crouched on the bed and pointed the tip of his cock at William's asshole and started to push slowly.

As the head of Uncle Bob's cock started to go in, they heard a "humphf" from William's mouth. After it went all the way in, and rested there for a short time, Uncle Bob started to pull it outward. William had a gagged, "Uugh."

At first he had very slow strokes, but then increased the pace. Soon you could hear Uncle Bob's body slapping against William's ass.

This really turned Marie on, and she took many pictures of William's first time anal butt fuck.

When Uncle Bob shot his cum, he held his cock in place for a minute, and then let it slide out with a pop.

Marie got a video and picture of the gaping asshole, flexing.

Uncle Bob had barely got out of the way, when Uncle Carl took his place and inserted his cock. Soon his cock was all the way in with his pubic hair against William's crack and balls. It was sensual. Uncle Bob took out a small whip, and whipped William's ass for a few minutes. It was erotic, and William was still experiencing euphoria. William knew there had to be more people than just Uncle Carl, so he had been fucked by total strangers.