Initiation of Visiting Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and Uncle Bob went back out to the car. By now the morning sun was coming up and a few cars were going down the street on their way to starting their day.

Uncle Carl put his earned money in his wallet and gently untied the bondage, and sweetly talked William into laying face down on the bed. Uncle Carl took a few pictures of his ass. He told William to lay there until he heard the phone ring. Uncle Carl took William's car keys, and wrapped them tightly in his underwear, and then took all his clothes out to his car and laid them on a pile on the hood. William laid there until the phone rang. "Hello."

Uncle Carl said, "Hello, William your clothes are out on your car hood, you will have to go out there naked showing a swivel in your effeminate ass as you walk, and dress on the parking lot. Your car keys are in your underwear. Check your email today, love you." Uncle Carl made a couple kissing sounds.

William held the phone and looked at it incredulously. Stunned for a moment he looked around the room for his clothes. They were not there. Almost in a panic and not wanting to get caught in his escapades, he cracked the door open and looked outside. Sure enough he could see a pile of clothes on the car. Quickly thinking he checked the bathroom for towels. There were none. The pillow case was gone also. Looking up and down the parking lot, he could see the street was a little visible from there but not much. He could see a few cars going down the street.

Trying to time it for the least public exposure, he quickly walked to his car, not wanting to run streaking naked and draw attention. Standing at the side of his car in humiliation, he found his underwear and stood there naked trying to unravel them to get the keys. Soon he was pulling his underwear up, and stepped into his pants, pulling his shirt on but still open in the front. He took his shoes and got in the car.

Relieved he started looking up and down the parking lot to see if anyone may have seen him. "Wow, what a thrill," he thought. "I never knew this would be so fun."

Uncle Carl sent an email asking William, "Did you like it?"

William replied, "It was beautiful."

Uncle Carl was developing many more plans for William as he would be back for more of that euphoric feeling and insatiable fantasy. Suddenly Uncle Carl thought of the pictures of William's hot wife and her spread pussy with a perfect ass, who also must have unfulfilled needs.

He went to Marie to talk about an idea. She was getting ready to sun bathe and was standing naked on the back patio. Uncle Carl came up from behind reaching around her tummy and laying his cock in the crack of her bottom. He said, "Let's talk for a few minutes." As he held her, she arched her back a little, and he rubbed his cock up and down her crack. The moment was taking them both by surprise, and Marie had a lot of built up sexual tension, having been around all this sexual activity but not having a chance to relieve herself.

Uncle Carl moved Marie over next to the table and held her for a minute more while she arched her back and humped a little on his cock. He let his cock head slide down to her anus and back up. Reaching over the table he took a bottle of edible lube and squirted it on his cock and down her ass crack. He rubbed his cock up and down her lubed cheeks.

Marie had gotten very horny. As she felt his cock head slide up and down her crack, she reached around and grabbed his cock and captured it with her pussy thrusting back. It felt so good as she pumped and swiveled back on it.

Carl couldn't help but pump, and her pussy was gripping and pumping so hard and smooth with the lube. Her pussy got more and more wet until he felt like his cock was just melting in it.

She timed her movements to match his and when he was ready to explode, they climaxed together, her pussy clinching his cock like a vise. She squeezed all the cum she could get, out of his cock with her pussy, turned over and laid back on the table with her legs spread. She said, "Eat my pussy clean!"

Uncle Carl knelt down and put his face to her pussy and this was his first time eating pussy. It was his first time cream pie. He licked and ate all the cum from her pussy, and he licked up all her pussy cream that had leaked out over her asshole. He rimmed her asshole. Then he lifted back up and tongue fucked her vagina reaching as far back to her g-spot as he could, sucking the roof of her pussy opening pulling outward some of her pussy skin and he teased her g-spot with the tip of his tongue. This drove her wild and she climaxed again and again causing a flow of pussy cum juice. He licked it all up, kissed and licked her pee hole teasing it, and then kissing inside her pussy lips, sucking them and working his way back up to her clit. He tongued her clit, and played it back and forth, and kissed it with a sucking kiss working it around in circle. Marie clinched her butt cheeks and his head between her legs, and once again she climaxed with a flow of juices. Uncle Carl licked and sucked out all the juices he could get. Finally her body relaxed and she kept his head between her legs with his lips between hers.

Uncle Carl remembered what he wanted to talk with Marie about. "Marie how would you feel about some girls talk with a frustrated hot wife. You could let her talk about her frustrations, sex frustrations, and how she is dissatisfied sexually. You could ask her about her fantasies such as making it with a woman, or if she wants to try anal. You can ask her what sex games her husband won't do. You could even ask her if she would like to see her husband suck cock, as most women are turned on by the thought. You could get her to meet you at the small diner next to the motel, and to wear a short skirt to flirt with upskirt shots showing her favorite panties and make her feel young again. She could see how many men and or women gaze up her skirt. They could meet and talk at a corner table of a café where the waitress wears a short skirt also. Naturally they would be near the motel, and a hotel within walking distance.

Marie thought that was a sexy idea, and wondered if a woman would like to look up her skirt, maybe even lick her pussy. Her pussy started to get wet from the thought.

Uncle Carl thought he could do a little research and find out the name of William's wife, and her email address. He could send a private message with a craigslist pseudonym. Actually, he decided Marie could do it and they would plan the whole thing together. It was a genius idea.

Just as he thought, Uncle Carl was able to figure out the wife's email address. He and Marie began a dialog by email starting with a "chance" encounter on the internet. Soon they were communicating like girl friends. After a while Marie's email took on the character of flirting and courting, lightly at first. Soon, Barbara, William's wife, started responding back in the same manner. Among other things they talked about how squirrel shots turned on so many guys, and some women. They talked about short skirts, and light colored panties that made their pussy mound show better.

Gradually Marie began to ask if Barbara had any fantasies that she always wanted to try.

Finally they decided to meet at a café where they could have girl talk over coffee. Barbara was in her late 20s to early 30s, and of course Marie was 24. Barbara was quite trim, and told Marie what she would be wearing so they could meet at the café. Marie wore a short hot pink skirt with bright panties underneath with colorful print candies. Barbara also wore a short skirt split down the front side, pleated and red in color. They both wore thin cotton blouses and thin sexy bras. They met outside and hugged greetings squeezing tits against each other.

Marie put an arm around Barbara. Marie said, "you look so young!"

Holding Marie's hands Barbara said, "you could be a high school cheerleader."

They giggled a little and went inside. Choosing a back corner, they took turns sliding into place. Marie saw Barbara's pussy mound displayed by her light colored panties with colorful flowers. "You look so sexy," she said staring straight down at her pussy.

As Marie slid into place, Barbara looked up her skirt and saw her pretty print panties with pussy bulge and a bit of a camel toe. "You look nice too, I can see your clit is hard."

They giggled, and talked about how soft each others' panties looked. Stealing a look around the café Marie said, "go ahead and feel if you want."

"As you wish," and Barbara reached over and brushed up and down Marie's mound, and fingered her clit through the panties.

She kept rubbing Marie's pussy until Marie said, "Let me try." Marie reached over and started rubbing up and down Barbara's pussy, and felt her pussy lips readily engorge. She traced the pussy crack all the way down to the vagina indention, and circled her finger tip there for a minute, beginning to feel her heat.

Barbara leaned over and kissed Marie on the lips, "That was sweet." Marie could feel the heat in Barbara's breath.

After some previous negotiation from Uncle Carl, the waitress was open to hot flirting. She came by the table and saw Marie feeling of Barbara's pussy lips through her underwear. Marie quickly said, "We were talking about soft fabrics in panties. What kind are you wearing?" She kind of giggled.

This was her queue, and she lifted her dress in a public flash such that the rest of the café could not see. "See? I don't know what kind it is though."

Barbara said, "Looks soft, could I feel?"

"Uhmm yes, go ahead."

Barbara reached her hand to the waitresses' pussy, and began to feel up and down the sides of her mound, then lightly up and down her pussy crack, and up to her clit where she manipulated her clit around in circles, and back and forth. She ran her hand all down her pussy palming her pussy, and feeling all the way back to her ass cheeks. She let her hand slide under the side and let her fingers slide up her pussy crack all the way up to the clit again, fingered her pussy lips, and then let the finger slide back down over her pee hole and slowly into her vagina. She brought out the finger to Marie's lips and let her lick the finger, and then suck the whole finger dry. She dipped the finger back in again and felt it getting more wet, brought it out again, and let the waitress taste of it, and finally she did it again and she sucked her own finger dry. Now that all three women had tasted the waitresses' pussy, she plunged her finger in again and cupped her pussy, letting her hump against the palm of her hand. Then she inserted another finger. She pinched the ass cheeks and the legs so she spread her legs a little more while standing there, and she brought the waitress to a climax with more pussy juice for them to enjoy. "That was so hot!" Barbara tipped the waitress well.

They took turns fondling each others' pussy, and Marie asked, "now that you have tasted pussy, how would you like to eat pussy? Have you ever thought of that? Wouldn't you like to play with some pussy lips and suck on them? Don't you want to lick some clit so you can tell others how you like it done?"

"I am married. I have never thought of that." Barbara coyly replied.

Marie answered back, "Oh come on don't you fantasize about making it with other women sometimes while you masturbate? You do masturbate don't you?" Marie saw Barbara's face turn red which answered her question. "Don't tell me you haven't thought of anal sex before?"

Again Barbara turned even redder and was tongue tied.

"Why don't we go to my house and we can talk about these things over drinks?" Marie thought she had Barbara to the point of not refusing. Since Uncle Carl had dropped her off, Marie rode with Barbara saying, "I needed a ride home anyway."

Marie told her where to turn, but guided her on an indirect route that she couldn't remember anyway. They arrived at Marie's Uncles' house and they went inside. Her Uncles had gone out early for the evening, so she had the house to herself for a while. Marie mixed some drinks, and they sat on the couch together, chatting about fantasies. This started to get Barbara worked up. Marie lifted Barbara's skirt up and remarked on how sexy her pussy looked, and she began rubbing it. Barbara's pussy lips engorged right away and her clit stood out. She rubbed up and down Barbara's pussy from clit to asshole until she started to develop a wet spot in her panties.

Nonchalantly Marie traced her finger on the edge of Barbara's panty leg band, and at just the right place let her finger slip under, and soon she was rubbing Barbara's bare pussy lips. She teased and played every part of Barbara's pussy, and finally got on the floor between her legs and pulled her panties down for better access. Placing her face in her lap she began to lick and suck her pussy lips. Soon Barbara was humping her face, and Marie could taste her juices coming out of her pussy. Marie licked down to her asshole and rimmed it good.

Undecidedly Barbara said, "Let me try."

Marie said, "Ok. I know, let's have some fun while you do it." Marie took out a lingerie blind fold and placed it over Barbara's eyes. "This helps you stay calm and focused on the tastes and feels, so you can enjoy sex more." Then Marie had Barbara stand up, and she unbuttoned her blouse, and unfastened her skirt letting it drop to the floor. She let the blouse drop, and unfastened her bra, cupping her breasts from behind and letting the bra fall to the floor. Marie traced her hands up and down Barbara's sides, cupping her breasts, and holding the small of her neck. She ran her hand from the small of her neck down to the exposed ass crack below the band of her panties. She reached around front and felt down her sides to her pussy, cupped her pussy lifting up on it, telling Barbara, "rock your hips up and hump down on my hand cupping your pussy." Marie ran a finger up and down her panties teasing her engorged pussy lips.

Marie cuffed Barbara's hands behind her back and led her out side. She sat Barbara down where the evening breeze would come across her breasts hardening her nipples. Marie pinched her nipples for a minute. Telling her to sit still Marie got a strong mixed drink and fed it to Barbara. It tasted good and she was thirsty. She gulped it down. A little dizzy, she sat still for Marie. Marie had her lay face down on the lounge chair. She cut her panties off and threw them aside. While feeling up her ass and taking pictures, Marie took out a syringe, and gave Barbara a dose of cocaine. She smacked her ass, saying to Barbara, "That was a big mosquito."

Turning Barbara over, Marie now in the nude squatted over Barbara and put her pussy over Barbara's mouth, telling her to lick. She told Barbara everywhere to lick and how to do it. She rubbed her crotch on Barbara's face from clit to asshole. Barbara licked every bit, and tongued Marie's vagina until her juices flowed onto her tongue. Barbara did not complain. It was a new experience and Marie had a sweet young pussy. It was her first time pussy eating.

Marie made sure Barbara rimmed her asshole good. It was her first time rimming. Marie got them both another drink, and held Barbara steady so she could drink up. Marie got a little aggressive. Tying Barbara's legs apart on the lounge chair using soft straps and the D-loops, she strapped Barbara by the knee joints and by the elbows, and put her chin on a pillow and chin fixture.

Marie asked Barbara, "Do you love me?"

Momentarily there was no response.

Marie smacked her ass. "What did you say?"

"Yes," came a meek and confused answer.

"Is my pussy the best pussy you ever ate?" Actually it was her first time pussy eating.

"Yes."

"Do you love our romance?"

Smack!

"Yes."

"Would you like me to teach you anal?"

Fearfully Barbara answered, "Yes."

"You are bisexual aren't you."

"...Yes."

"You love me so much you would do anything for me, right?"

"Yes."

"You love to look at every part of my naked body don't you?"

"Yes."

"I know you eat pussy. Do you eat cum and suck cocks?"

"No."

"You are married but have never tasted cum, other than pussy cum?"

"No."

"What you need is a little discipline. You are a co-ed gone back to school right? I am your teacher tonight."

"Yes."

Marie slid her hand between Barbara's legs and under her pussy, cupping her pussy. "Now start humping my hand." As she cupped Barbara's pussy she also let her thumb work into her pussy, so essentially she was holding Barbara by her pussy. Marie could feel her thumb getting wet and wetter. "Keep it up."

Marie stated, "Tonight you are going to learn BDSM, discipline, anal, cock sucking, and to swallow cum." Marie kept working her hand on Barbara's pussy until she felt her climax and her juices flowed out. She felt the soft folds of her vagina squeeze on her thumb as if it were the gift of life. She put her face between Barbara's upturned ass and licked her juices.

Marie gave her another drink. Soon she heard the back door open into the yard. Her Uncles came out and got a wonderful sight of Barbara's ass. Bob spread her cheeks apart, and Uncle Carl took some pictures of her asshole and pussy. Soon enough they would turn her over and get pictures of her spread pussy. But now they were focused on her upturned ass.

Uncle Bob went around to the front of her head and pulled out his cock, shoving it into her mouth. He let her get a good taste of it. "Don't let it hit your teeth, lick it good when the head is in the front of your mouth. Try to take it down your throat when it is in the back of your mouth. Taste and lick my cock in you mouth, and learn to love it." He pumped her mouth good for a few minutes. Then he pushed his balls into her mouth so she could suck them one at a time. He sat in front of her with his ass up turned against her lips and said, "Lick it!" Once again he put his cock in and stroked in and out of her mouth until he came. She took several good cum shots, and had to swallow it. "You liked that didn't you?"

Barbara nodded her head "yes."

Now Uncle Carl moved to the front of her face, and popped his cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked well enough, and he too let her suck his balls. He also gave her a few licks at his asshole and crotch. Marie had just sucked two strangers' cocks for the first time, and swallowed cum for the first time. She liked it, and was feeling euphoric anyway from the drugs.

Marie was already lubing up Barbara's asshole. She was getting good at it. Soon it was well lubed and stretched some. Uncle Bob was the first one to get hard again, and he gently started to push his cock into Barbara's ass telling her to relax, open it up and push back, to wiggle and hump a little. Soon his cock head had slid in, and he gave her a break letting her body adjust and then pushed his shaft in behind the head, slowly until he was further in, and stopped again letting her get used to the size, then he pumped gently back and forth slowly until it was all the way in. He let her adjust to his girth while playing with her shapely firm ass cheeks, squeezing them and running his hand up and down her crack. Soon he was able to pump long strokes, slowly at first then faster. It didn't take too long with such a beautiful ass to shoot off his cum into her bowels.

As soon as Uncle Bob moved over, Uncle Carl took his place. It didn't take as long for him to work his cock in, and as he started to shoot his cum he noticed Uncle Bob was ass fucking Marie. He took his cock out of Marie and when he moved aside Uncle Bob was back into Barbara's ass and Uncle Carl socked into Marie's. Uncle Carl moved behind Uncle Bob real quick and fucked his ass while he was still ass fucking Barbara. Then Uncle Carl took another turn at Barbara and Uncle Bob simultaneously fucked Carl's ass again.