Initiation of Visiting Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to the drugs, they partied and fucked all night long, and the Uncles got many pictures of Barbara in the nude including some nice spread pussy shots. Marie and her Uncles also enjoyed Barbara's tits, sucking and licking them until she was so horny she would fuck anything. They also had Barbara suck and lick Marie's nipples and lick her ass as part of her discipline. Barbara was blindfolded and didn't know how many strangers had her, but during the night Uncle Carl called over anther friend.

Toward day break, they momentarily took the blind fold off of Barbara. As she looked there was a man behind her with a flimsy lace speedo looking like a flaming queer who may have just fucked her, shooting cum in her pussy and then in the ass. She looked at his balls and they may have been the ones she just sucked and rimmed the asshole of. As she turned she saw Taboo licking his enormous cock as dogs will do, but this made her eyes widen in wonder, and then she passed out.

They all got together and dressed Barbara grabbing her cut panties to bring along. They put her in her car, and Uncle Bob drove her car to her house, as Uncle Carl followed behind. Uncle Bob tied her panties into her hair, and used her key to unlock the door. He lifted her into the door and gently let her drop onto the floor. He scooted behind the shrubs and back to the alley where Uncle Carl was, hopped into the car, and they went off to clean up and get breakfast.

Later Marie sent an email, "How are you feeling? Did you enjoy the evening? Love you."

Barbara replied later, "It was like being in heaven. I have never felt so euphoric."

Uncle Carl knew he had this young couple in the palm of his hands to do as he might want, but now he discovered their marriage had gained new strength and vitality.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!

***