Initiation to Sexual Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had put the used plug, the belt, and a couple of other things I did not recognise into the bag, she had pulled on a set of overalls and joined me. She led the way to the door and downstairs, me dressed in my sisters panties and clutching the bra, suspenders and stockings. He was waiting, dressed as he had been when we had the accident, in the middle of the office.

"Get yourself dressed." He said, pointing at my jeans, t-shirt and jacket on a chair. I obeyed, pulling my bike boots on over bare feet, and stuffing the lingerie down the front of my jacket before zipping it. To my surprise, it was still light outside. As I finished I turned to them. She was kneeling in front of him, and he was looking intently at me. Her head turned, and she smiled slightly then looked meaningfully at the floor beside her. Any thoughts I had were pushed out of my mind by the fact that, next to her on the floor, was one of the photographs he had taken. I looked at him, then crossed the floor and knelt before him.

"Good, Sissy." There was a light note of enjoyment in his voice. "You have served well this afternoon, and proved that you have the potential to be a great adventurer with us. You will continue to serve me when I require. Do you understand?"

"Yes." My voice wasn't full of conviction, but I could see no alternative. I wasn't prepared for the pain as he gripped my hair.

"Yes? Yes what?" The cold tone came into his voice again.

"Yes Master." I didn't even have to think – it just came straight out.

"Good. Now, here is what is going to happen. Soon, it will be your summer vacation. Next week, I will advertise in the local newspaper for a temporary labourer for the summer to help on the farm. You will immediately discuss this with your parents, then apply for the position. The longer the gap between the advertisement and the application, the more displeased I will be. No doubt your parents will think this very adult of you. The job will be a live-in position, and most weekends you will be free to go home except when required for farm work. And believe me, you will be employed to do farm work, real farm work, for a reasonable wage. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes Master." I felt her hand find mine and squeeze it. I had already been told by my father that I should think about taking a job with his firm, but I had balked at being inside at a desk. This job, in other circumstances, would ideally suit me, I could be outdoors, and farm work would certainly keep me fit. But now... this meant I would be his at any time. She squeezed my hand again before letting it go. It also meant I could be near her, and it wasn't as if I hadn't enjoyed a lot of the experience I had just had.

"Good. Stand." We both stood. He reached forward and unfastened the chain from her collar, letting the ends drop inside her overalls between her breasts. He turned to me. "Now it is time for you to learn the most important thing here. At most times this is a very normal farm and family. Life goes on like any other family.

"But, and this is the big but, there is a difference. At any time I like, I can become the Master, and at that instant, Louise becomes a submissive called Girl, and you become a submissive called Toy. You may not have any warning, but I will not expect anything submissive of you except during a period of submission after I call you Toy or her Girl. At that point, you will immediately offer me submission in the form of kneeling before me. During the submission period, I can treat you anyway that pleases me. You will know the period of submission is over when I release you, just as I have released Louise by undoing her chain. You too will be given a chain to wear and we will find a similar way to indicate submission and release .

"There are two exceptions to the rule that you are not submissive outside submission periods. First, you will always be prepared to be submissive. That means wearing your chain at all times, and always being clean enough to partake in any activity. We will instruct you on that when you work here. Second, except when instructed not to, you will always wear the butt-plug. You need not wear it during normal home life or while at school, but it must be inserted at all other times. Do you understand all this?"

"Yes Master." I was not sure whether I had been released or not, but did not want to risk anything.

"Good." He leaned forward and kissed me. I had not anticipated this, but I responded as I had earlier. I could feel myself hardening. "Toy, you are released." He smiled. "Right, let's go see if this bike of yours will get you home in one piece." He led the way out of the office to the implement shed, as if the whole interlude had never happened. I moved to follow him.

"Sam." I turned to look at her as she moved towards me, lowering her voice. "This is a big game. I can tell you now that he will never use photos or any other information against you if you decide to walk away from this. What we do in our private lives is something only very few people ever enjoy, or even understand. But this is also a huge opportunity for you to learn about sexual adventure. I really enjoyed our time upstairs, and I know you did too, and that is only the start. It is really your choice whether you apply for the job, but I saw it in your eyes when he was the Master telling you to apply – you accepted that order, and you wanted to accept it. Off you go now." She gently kissed me on the lips and moved back. I walked out to the bike. He was waiting there, with the key turned on, checking the lights and indicators, all of which seemed to operate. I lifted my leg and swung it over the bike. As I did this I felt the plug in me. It was even more noticeable as I sat and when I kicked the start lever. It took two or three kicks to start, but after that the bike seemed to run as well as ever. I looked up as his hand touched my arm.

"Take it easy on the way home. Make sure the handling is ok before you open it up. You've had enough adventure for today." I nodded at him, then clicked it into gear and set off down the driveway.