Initiation to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wobbled into the bathroom, dropped my jeans again, and sat on the toilet, chuckling when I realized my thighs and panties were soaked. When I was finished, I went to the sink, washed up, and stared at myself in the mirror. What was I thinking? Was I thinking at all? With my whole brain? I gave myself a goofy smile and splashed some cold water on my face, washing away the saltiness from my tears. He made me cry! He made me cum at almost the same time. His voice, oh my God, when he was talking to me, giving me directions, being mean to me, it still made me melt. No way was I leaving, not yet!

I wiped my face dry on a soft towel and returned to his room, walking around and browsing at the pictures on the walls and books on his shelves. Lots of journals, textbooks, and things like that, plus an eclectic assortment of science fiction. Good for him! We liked several of the same authors.

He returned a few minutes later with two glasses of ice water, and handed one to me. I thanked him and took a deep swallow.

"I'll take it as a good sign that you're still here," he teased.

"Despite my better judgment, such as it is, I'm.... intrigued," I answered, smiling nervously.

He took my hand and led me back to the chair, and we resumed our previous places.

"I think we need to talk a little more, then, before we do anything else," he began. "I want to repeat that nothing is a hard and fast commitment. If it ever gets to be too much, you have no obligation to come back, unless we both agree to change that. If you ever feel yourself to be in genuine danger you have to tell me. I might enjoy hurting you, but I don't want to injure you...and there is a difference." He grinned and I chuckled.

"Some more ground rules. School comes first. Whatever we plan shouldn't interfere. My work also comes first so I may tell you 'no' at times, or have to change plans. If I give you an instruction that is genuinely difficult because of school or family, I need to know about the conflict." I nodded in agreement.

"Finally, for now, if we're together and something is too much for you, you can say so. I might seem like a real bastard at the time, but deep down this is for both of us to enjoy. If you're in genuine pain, or scared, or something else is wrong, tell me—but don't abuse the privilege. I have the right to walk away from this, too." I listened to him seriously, but a part of me was imagining all the evil ways in which he might push me almost too far, and I tried not to squirm.

"I understand....Sir." I answered, getting a smile in return.

"You're a fast learner, that's good. There are a few other things I want you to understand. First, I've done all this before, and some things I've experienced for myself. The how and why isn't open for discussion right now, but I want to you understand that I've had considerable practice at this."

Of course that made me curious, but I wasn't about to push if he'd told me not to; not right now, anyway

"This isn't a normal romantic relationship. I'm not your boyfriend and you're not my girlfriend, though I hope we'll come to care for each other. I know I said dating yesterday, and I apologize if that was presented falsely. What I want from you isn't the usual hearts & flowers. I want your obedience, your pleasure when I allow it, and all the reactions you can give me, good or bad. I want you to learn to surrender yourself to me so I can use you however I decide."

That gave me goose bumps. All that feminist stuff my friends had spouted the last few years flew right out of my head.

"In return, I'll do my best not to push you beyond what I think you can handle, to listen to you when you think you've had too much, and to work with you to get beyond any impasses. And I will open you up to pleasures and sensations you've never dreamed of." He grinned wickedly at me as he said this, and I had no doubts that he meant every word.

"Do you have any questions?"

"Not right now, but it might take me a while to figure all this out...if that's okay."

"That's fine," he smiled again. "So, are you up for a little more...education tonight?"

I laughed hard. "I think I should say 'no' but I just can't help myself. So yes, please, show me more...Sir."

"Very good!" He gave me a big smile, for a moment looking more like a kid on Christmas morning than someone I should probably be wary of.

He posed as if he was brainstorming, but somehow I had a feeling it was just an act.

"You said your boyfriend tied you up a few times, right?"

I nodded, and felt my clit twitch.

"I think you should know what it's really like, don't you?"

I nodded again, and got that almost-scary smile.

"Take off your clothes and lay down on your back."

I complied, shaking again, barely dwelling on the thought that I was stripping for someone I still hardly knew at all. He returned to the cabinet where he'd gotten the cuffs and brought out a larger pair, plus some ropes and clips, and proceeded to tie me tightly to the bed, arms over my head, legs pulled apart.

"I can see how wet you are from here, you know," he told me conversationally from the foot of the bed. He chuckled when I blushed.

"I will remind you to be quiet unless I address you, and to tell me if you're about to cum. If you are in genuine pain, say 'red' and we'll see how to remedy the situation. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Excellent! Now just try to relax." He gave me a mad doctor kind of grin, then sat on the edge of the bed.

He began by simply touching me....running his fingers down my arms, up my legs, brushing my cheek, my lips, my nipples. After a while I realized he was touching me everywhere except between my legs. Sometimes he would get close...up the inside of my thigh, or a downward stroke from my sternum to my mound, and then move away. Everything felt good, but at the same time I started dwelling on where he wasn't touching me as much as where he was. I whimpered a few times as he'd move away again, and I'd get a pinch, then he'd put his finger to his lips.

He started adding squeezes with his fingers, scrapes with his nails and sharp little pinches to the mix. He even grabbed my pussy hairs between his fingers a few times, twisting and pulling, but let go as soon as I started to respond. I wriggled and sighed and tried my best to be quiet. I could feel my juices trickling down my skin to the bed, and marveled that he could get me this turned on without even touching the good parts.

I watched him as he amused himself. Once in a while he'd smile right at me. At one point he held my gaze and started digging his fingers into my breasts and pinching my nipples. I know I grimaced a few times when it got to be almost too much. He jammed his thumbnail into my left nipple and smiled as I struggled to keep quiet.

"Someday," he mused, "I'll have to take you somewhere so I can let you scream." I rolled my eyes and he dug his nail deeper, making me gasp and squirm to try to get away.

That's when I realized just how tightly tied I was; that made me even wetter. He must have known, because he smiled again as he leaned down to kiss me. It started slow, soft, even gentle, then it became harder, more demanding. I moaned into his mouth and squirmed against the ropes. He shifted without breaking the kiss and I heard some sounds beside me.

"I think," he said softly against my ear, "that you might be better off with a few surprises." I tried to peek over his shoulder but as I did something dark came at me, and he slipped a scarf over my eyes, which he quickly tied snug.

At last I found the sense to get nervous.

Then the touching began again. He started at my neck, first soft, then dragging his nails, working his way over my shoulders, down my arms, back to my breasts, down my stomach. I held my breath waiting to see which way he'd go, and sighed as he teased his way down my legs. Then he started working up again, from my ankles. I gasped in surprise at a sudden, very different sensation....small but prickly, like an insistent itch. The pressure increased as it came up one thigh, then the other, and it felt like tiny bites. Despite my apprehension at whatever it was, I found myself raising my hips in hopes of a more intimate touch.

Mark apparently noticed. He chuckled and murmured, "Patience" before continuing up my stomach, over my ribs and around my breasts. As he reached my nipples I hissed. The touch was sharp like tiny needles. He paused and simply pushed harder and I struggled, again, to not cry out. Just when I thought I'd had too much the pressure eased. I took a deep breath and tried to stop shaking, then gasped and nearly yelped as he drove his fingers right into my pussy.

"You are so wet!" he chuckled as he pushed his fingers in and out slowly. I moaned softly and felt goose bumps run along my skin. He twisted his fingers inside me and pushed my pussy lips apart, and suddenly I felt that horrible, incredible needle-like feeling over my hood and alongside my bud. I whimpered and he thrust his fingers faster. He kept alternating the sharp pressure with his fingers until, despite the pain, he brought me right to the edge.

"Are you close?" he asked, as if reading my mind. I whispered "yesyesyes" and began to shudder. He thrust one more time before pulling his fingers out and pushing the sharp thing right against my clit. I bit my lip to keep from screaming and the orgasm fractured apart. I whimpered and he just chuckled. "Almost," he said softly.

He repeated this evil cycle over and over (though it was probably no more than three times, it seemed endless), until I thrashed around and strained to keep his fingers inside me.

He stopped entirely and I moaned in frustration.

"Tell me what you want."

"Please, please, I want to cum!" I begged.

I could hear his weight shift. "Go right ahead," he said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I swallowed and thought fast.

"Please, Sir, please make me cum."

"Ahhhh, now that I can do!"

His weight shifted on the bed again, for a moment he was gone but then I felt his weight between my knees. His fingers spread my lips again and his cock grazed my clit. I raised my hips and he snapped "No! Don't move!" I fought desperately to relax, my heart pounding. Again he teased my clit with his cock, rubbing the head in slow, wicked circles. My thighs trembled with the effort not to move and I whimpered softly. Every once in a while he would bring his cock to rest at my opening, pushing ever so slightly before going back to teasing my clit again.

"Tell me again, what do you want?"

"Fuck me, oh please, please, please, Sir, just fuck me!"

He straddled me then, finally, and eased into me excruciatingly slowly. He filled me and just stopped, bending forward to tease my nipples with his tongue. I tightened in reaction and got a deep, rumbling happy sound in return. He began to slide in and out slowly and carefully.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Ohhhh yes!"

"Slow?"

"More, more, please"

"What if I want to go slow?" he teased.

"Whatever you want! God, Mark, please just don't stop!"

He laughed at that then went back to teasing my nipples. I trembled, inside and out, and the inner walls of my pussy started to ache from being on the edge for so long. I moaned and struggled not to move against him. He began moving a little faster, sliding almost all the way out before plunging in deeper and harder than before. I gasped as he slammed into my cervix and yelped as he bit my nipple.

And just like that I was over the edge. I lost my struggle to stay still and bucked my hips to get him deeper and deeper. His fingers dug into my ass and he groaned as he found his own pleasure. I could feel his cock pulsing as he filled me, drawing out my tremors until I thought I couldn't stand anymore.

He fell against me, breathing heavily. I floated like I was drugged. Eventually, he pulled away from me and released my arms and legs from their bonds, and untied the scarf from my over my eyes. He pulled me close, brushed the hair from my face and gave me a soft, solemn kiss.

"You didn't tell me that time, you know," he scolded.

"You didn't give me time.....Sir," I retorted with a satisfied grin.

"Remind me to punish you next time."

"Mmmmm, somehow I don't think I'll forget."

"So, I haven't scared you off?"

I laughed. "After all that? No, Sir, not a chance!"

12