Injured Ch. 01 - Can Brother Heal Them?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, what am I supposed to say? Some men will find you lovely and some will not. You are fit. You have attractive faces, a healthy glow, and a good complexion. Molly, what concerns you?"

"My boobs are little and the colored ring around my nipples are so big."

"And Crystal?"

"There are so many things. My hair's so thin, I have to wear it short like a boy. Skirts and dresses are all too short in the back because my big, round butt pushes the material out. And my thighs are thick like Greek columns."

"Show me your butt," Curtis said. He was playing with her.

Crystal turned and showed him her derriere. Then she realized that she had been played, that he had been kidding. She stomped her feet and growled, "Errr. That wasn't nice, brother." She spun about quickly hiding her ass.

"You're right that wasn't nice, but your bum is," he quipped.

His faced showed regret. He stretched out his arms offering her a hug. She accepted. He was tempted to grab her plump bottom, but he kept it platonic and gave a sincere 'I'm sorry' hug.

He stepped back and decided to get back on topic. "I know how hard it is for you two to ask this and to bare your bodies to me. Let me answer your question directly. I find you both attracted. If we weren't family and I didn't have the world's best girlfriend, I'd try to sleep with both of you.

"What you've said and how you feel is real. I get it, but please believe me when I say no one in high school thinks they're pretty. Even the popular girls that you think are perfect are insecure about their bodies. I beg you to love yourself for who you are or a lot of time will be wasted standing in front of a mirror nitpicking about something that can't be changed and most other people don't even notice.

"And another thing, you haven't taken into account that boys have the same concern. They worry, 'I'm short. I'm fat. I'm not muscular enough. My dick is too small. I have monkey ears.' Everyone is in the same boat so chill."

"I hoped that helped. Can we start now?"

"That did help," Molly said. "I hear you. I'm not the only one who frets about being less than perfect and I will be loved."

She felt better about herself. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure."

"Let's do today's session in the nude."

That startled Curtis. Molly saw his reaction and explained. "You're the first guy to see me without clothes. It's was hard to do this. I promised myself a big reward for being this brave.

"I've never seen a guy naked. I've never seen a penis. I hoped since I got naked, that you'd get naked and be my first?"

She saw a look of concern on his face and hurriedly added, "I know you're here to get us ready for the big game, but I feel our sessions have expanded. Included in the scope is making us comfortable with our bodies and helping us to understand boys so we can make good choices. I feel you are teaching us stuff that our parents and the school has skipped over.

"This is a safe place for us to discuss and learn about sex and life. It would help me a lot if I could see a naked man."

Her words rang sincere to Curtis. He saw a pleading, hopeful look on her face. He turned to his sister and asked, "There are three of us here. How do you feel?"

"I've done a few things that Molly hasn't. I've made mistakes with meatheads. Everything you've told us has been helpful. I'd like to continue the education. I don't know much about a guy's body. It's pretty dark in the backseat of a car."

Curtis looked from one girl to another and then unbutton his shorts. He stripped completely. His dick was hard from viewing their nakedness. He said, "This is me. I have an average cock which is erect now because there are two hot, naked chicks in the room."

Curtis turned slowly showing them his body from all sides. It felt a little weird, but he told himself, "It's for science.".

"I'm not like this all the time. Most of the time it is smaller and soft. You may see it size change as we spend time together. Flaccid it can be a skinny two-three inches."

He looked at them and wondered if they had heard anything he said. They appeared to be mesmerized by his junk. He clapped his hands to break the spell and said, "All right Molly, on the bed. Let's get started."

She lay on the pad and he began stroking her leg pushing her blood back to her heart. He looked at her nude body and thought, "She is a pretty girl. Attractive face. Great nipples on cute little boobs. A flat stomach. Her bush is beautiful. I'm going to see her butt today".

He leaned forward and drove his fingers into her dark, thick pubic hair. He boldly smiled at Molly as he looked her in the eyes. She blushed and smiled back at him. When he looked away, she was checking out his cock. The words "Big" and "Thick" popped into her mind. She felt her lower region getting slippery.

As Curtis did his thing, the girls peppered him with questions. Crystal came over and sat beside Molly. She asked, ""Does it hurt being hard?"

"No."

"Are you circumcised and what does that mean?" Molly asked.

Curtis stopped what he was doing and presented his penis to the very interested girls. He gave then an anatomy lesson. He said, "Yes, I'm circumcised. That means they cut off some of the foreskin, a fold of skin that would cover the head of the penis."

He pointed to his erection. "This is the head or crown. It's spongy. See how the color of my shaft changes and inch or so below the crown?"

The teenagers nodded. They were fascinated by his penis.

"That's where I was cut. The doctors removed my foreskin so erect or soft, the head of my penis is exposed. If they didn't remove it, I'd have a layer of skin that would cover the head when flaccid and partially hide it when erect.

"Functionally, it doesn't make a difference. Both can bone you. I'm no expert, but I hear circumcised penises are prettier. Another plus is they're much easier to clean so they tend to smell less. Uncut guys have to roll back the skin and wash carefully. For cut guys, it's a simpler process which means guys are more likely to do it.

"My experience is, ladies don't do blowjobs on dirty, sweaty or smelly dicks. I'm glad I'm circumcised."

"Can I touch it?" Molly asked.

He expected this seeing how they were looking at his prick. "Go ahead. Both of you. Then we have to get our work done."

Their hands shot out quickly. The both grabbed his shaft.

"It's so warm," Molly said.

"And so hard," Crystal laughed,

The ran their hands all over his unit and commented freely. He gave them a couple of minutes to explore him and then said, "Enough. Back to work."

Curtis massaged Molly. The questions continued.

"How often do you get hard?" Crystal asked.

"I've never counted. Lots. Five, a dozen, maybe more in a day. Erections come and go. It's weird sometimes I see or think about a hot girl and bang, I have a hard-on. Sometimes they just pop up. I've read guys get three to five at night while we're sleeping and you can bet the ranch, I'll have one when I wake in the morning."

"That is weird. So you have no control?" Molly asked.

"No. They just happen. Well, sometimes they happen because Misty is blowing or stroking me."

Crystal asked, "Can pee with an erection?"

"Yeah. The problem is I pee everywhere. I can't hit the toilet."

They all laughed at that one. Curtis moved up to the pectineus muscle. Molly groaned when he pressed down on it. He said, "Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

He worked the area by feel. His eyes never left her crotch. He focused intensely hoping to see through her thick pubs to the treasure beneath. He didn't succeed. He did manage to touch her pussy a few times. They both enjoyed it.

"Molly, I'd like to work a set of muscles from the other side involving your hamstring. Can you lie on your stomach?"

The trusting girl did as he asked. He slid his hands up the back of her legs. He moved her legs after every stroke. He spread them further and further apart. He got a wonderful view of her furry pussy. She suspected nothing, but when she felt a cool air on her crotch and bottom, she suddenly worried that he could see her butthole. She reached around and covered it.

"What are you doing?" Crystal asked teasing her friend.

"I don't want Curtis to see my bum hole. It's gross isn't it?" she said distressed.

Curtis began massaging her gluts and digging into her butt. He justified his actions by saying "Let's make sure your hamstring isn't atrophying because of lack of use.

In a conversational tone, he added, "You have a cute butt. It's small and well-shaped."

Crystal checked out her friend's ass and said, "Molly, your anus isn't gross. Your butthole is clean. It doesn't smell. It's a wrinkled, brown circle. Your tight, little tushie is adorable. I wish my butt was as little."

Crystal turned to her brother and asked, "Curtis have you ever, you know, stuck it up a girl's butt?"

"I have dated Catholic girls."

"What do you mean by that?" Crystal asked.

"Catholic girls are under extra pressure to remain virgins and abstain from sex. But they still want to do stuff so instead of having regular, vaginal sex, some of them have anal sex. They have fun without worrying about getting pregnant, their boyfriend's get off and they can say 'I haven't had intercourse' and they can wear a white dress at their wedding."

"Oh," Molly said surprised by this. "Did you like it. Did the girl like it?"

Curtis snuck his hand under her hand. He gently pressed on Molly's asshole.

"What are you doing!" she cried.

"Showing you what anal is like."

He rubbed her bum and teasingly ran his slick fingers over her butthole. He said, "The girl seemed to like it. She yelled like crazy and came hard. For me it was okay. I prefer fucking a girl in her pussy. It's made for it and is easier and I think more fun. But if my only option is the butt, I'll take it."

Crystal watched her friend get her butt and asshole touched. She asked, "How does it feel?"

"Okay," Molly said breathing a little heavier. "Better than I thought," she admitted.

"Oh!" she cried out when Curtis penetrated her. He fingered fucked her butt slowly with the tip of his oiled finger. He stopped and she missed it.

Curtis said, "You have nerve ending there so it is pleasurable. Do you want more?"

Molly was enjoying it. She was getting wet and her heart was racing. However, she didn't want to say, "Hey! I like it. Do more! Stick your finger in deeper!". Instead, she said, "That's enough."

Curtis felt guilty. Her recovery didn't require the hamstring rub. He had turned her over just so he could see and play with her butt and then things got out of hand. He patted her butt one more time and said, "You can turn over now. I'll finish our regular work out."

He finished the massage, did the cool down and stretching exercises in silence. The girls were quiet too. They were pre-occupied thinking about the butt action. Molly felt guilty for enjoying it so much. Crystal was wondering if her brother would do it to her. She kind of hoped he would.

"Excellent progress, Molly. Crystal, give me a bathroom break and then I'll get you squared away," Curtis said. As he stood to leave, the girls noticed that his erection had faded. His guilty feeling had killed it.

The girls switched places. Molly stayed to watched her friend get her treatment. She sat on a wooden chair in the corner and primly crossed her legs. For an unknown reason, she tensed her thigh muscles.

"Oh!" she cried out softly enjoying the stimulation she felt in her clit. "Did I do that?" she wondered. She squeezed her thighs and felt the delicious sensation again. And then again.

Curtis returned and walked over to his sister. His flaccid cock swung to and fro. The teenagers stared at it. His sister asked, "Is it weird that your dick changes size?"

Curtis looked down and said, "It's not something I notice. Erections come and go. I only care when I'm with a girl. I mean, I only notice when I'm with Misty and there's a chance I can use it."

Curtis lubed his hand and began the massage. As his hands wandered over his sister's right thigh, his eyes scan her body. "Nice tits," he thought. They were creamy looking, a nice size and had brown nipples. He looked at her sex and thought, "Nice".

His sister had black pubs that matched the black hair on her head. Like the hair on her head, her pubic hair was thin. The sparse hair didn't hide her sex. Curtis could see her fat labia. It delighted him.

Crystal noticed that his dick was swelling. She smiled and took credit for it. She continued their conversation and said, "Not noticing what's going on with your penis answers one of the mysteries of life. There are times when it's so obvious a guy's got an erection. He's wearing swimming trunks, gym shorts or sweat pants and his dick is tenting the material and he acts like he is oblivious to the fact when everyone knows and can see it.

"I've wondered if the guy thought that by advertising that he had a dick, women would flock to him? So you're saying he's just clueless."

"Yeah," Curtis said. "When searching for an explanation for a man's behavior the default answer should be, men are stupid."

They both laughed. Curtis had done most of the massage. Crystal worried that she wasn't going to get the treatment Molly got. She decided to move things alone. She said, "My thigh feels good. Thanks. I've felt some twinges in my hamstring. Could you massage them?"

"Em. Sure," Curtis answered. Her request made him uncomfortable because it reminded him of his bad behavior involving Molly, but if she needed it, he had to help her.

Crystal smiled as she turned over. Curtis treated her as if she had a real hamstring injury. Still, he couldn't help but notice she had a great ass. It was full and round. Crystal fidgeted pretending she was moving to get comfortable. She was purposely spreading her leg so her pussy and her asshole were displayed like Molly's.

"Emmm. Thanks. That's helped a lot, "Crystal said. "Ah. You told Molly how her backside was. Can you tell me? Is it gross?" She spread her legs a little wider, improving his view.

Curtis caressed her bum. It was smooth and soft. "Definitely not gross," he said. He dragged his fingertips over her plump butt. It reminded him of a ripe peach. He found himself digging his fingers into her soft flesh.

All this time Molly had been flexing her thighs and silently, secretly pleasuring herself. She was enjoying the good feelings her actions engendered. She was aroused and didn't like being alone. She stood and joined her friends on the bed.

She said, "Crystal, you have a great butt, muscular, yet still feminine. I can see your butthole." She giggled and placed her index finger on the crinkled flesh and said, "So this is what one looks like. It's smaller and prettier than I expected. It looks a bit like a pair of puckered lips."

"Is that your finger, Molly?" her friend shrieked. She was surprised. "I can't believe you touched my butt!"

"I was curious. If you'd prefer your brother . . ."

She grabbed Curtis's hand and drag it over Crystal's anus. The oil he deposited made it glisten in the light. She continued to hold his hand and she made his fingers rub it. Then she had him travel up and down Crystal's butt crack. After a half dozen teasing strokes, she held his index finger and pushed it inside to the first knuckle.

The slick finger slipped inside. "Feels strange, but it feels good, doesn't it?" Molly said.

Crystal groaned in response, "Emm. Yeah."

Curtis allowed Molly to control his hand and direct the action. He objected and stopped fingering his sister's ass after Molly shoved more than half his finger into her butt and Crystal cried out loudly, "Oh!"

"That's enough," Curtis said. He worried that the swift, deep penetration had hurt Crystal. It hadn't hurt her, only surprised her.

Curtis got up and said, "Crystal, you know the stretches. Do them at your own pace." He packed his travel bag leaving the pad behind. He quickly dressed and left.

^^^

That night, Curtis beat off again. He had Misty's panties beside him on the bathroom sink, however, he didn't sniff them. Instead, he smelled the finger that had been up the girls' butts.

^^^

Thursday

Thursday Crystal and Molly went to school. Their coach saw them and asked, "How's your recovery going?"

Molly said, "Good. I have less pain."

"Me too. I think we'll be ready," Crustal said.

"Good. Good, but let's not rush it. Don't worry about practice. Your skills will still be there. Focus on getting better. We need you! Go to your physical therapist."

The girls rode the bus home and got themselves a snack. Molly asked, "Do you think your brother is coming over today."

"He didn't give us a time. I hope he comes."

"Did I make things too weird yesterday?" Molly asked.

Crystal didn't answer immediately because she wondered about her own actions. Eventually, the girls talked it out. Crystal said, "Okay. Then we agree, if he comes back, we go for it. No being shy little bitches."

Molly had a resolute look on her face. She nodded.

Curtis pulled up to his old house. He sat in the car. He was upset with how he had behaved yesterday. He went to the door and rang the bell. Crystal rushed to answer, hoping it would be her brother. She opened the door.

When they saw each other, they both started speaking at the same time. Crystal said, "I'm glad you came back."

Curtis said, "I have to apologize for the way I behaved."

They both stopped talking after hearing the other speaking. They laughed nervously. Curtis said, "So you're okay? I was afraid things went too far the other day."

"Yes." She hugged him and said, "I love you, brother."

Molly joined in and they had a group hug. She said, "You didn't do anything we didn't want to be done. As I have told you. I feel safe with you and I am thankful I can learn and share with you. Better you than some meathead, right?"

"Right." He was relieved the girls weren't freaked out about yesterday.

"Let's go upstairs for our therapy," Crystal said happily. He was glad to hear that. He took that to mean today would be a simple day and he could give them a straight forward massage. They marched up the stairs.

Curtis unpacked his bag. Crystal had laid out his waterproof mat hoping he'd be back. The girls were wearing the outfits they had worn to school. They began undressing by kicking off their shoes. Crystal removed her jeans, slid off her underwear and sat on the edge of the bed to peel off her sock.

She said, "Curtis, do you remember Mom's routine when one of us was entering the first grade?"

"Sure. Every day the week before school started, she'd walk whoever was starting the first grade to and from school. She wanted to be sure they knew the way."

"Yes," Crystal said, "and then she'd give you a tour of the school so you'd know where everything was. She told me going to school was a big step and she wanted me to be comfortable and confident."

Curtis faced his sister and said, "Our coach did the same thing before we played in the state football championship game. The stadium was huge. He had us walk the field and look up into the stands imagining all the cheering fans. Normally, we played before hundreds of people. For this game, there would be over ten thousand. He didn't want us to freak out."

The girls had talked and were executing their plan. Molly stripped while Curtis spoke to his sister. The nude teenager walked over to Curtis. He was surprised she was completely undressed. He asked, "Why are you naked? I didn't think we wanted a repeat of yesterday. "

"We didn't say that. We think what happened yesterday was a great learn experience and we're glad you came back," she said calmly. "I know this is more than you signed up for, but you can help us.