Ink, Sex, Magic Pt. 03

Story Info
Alice gets all tied up.
13.4k words
4.73
27.7k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All Characters are 18 or older.

Ink, Sex, Magic: A Tale in Five Parts.

Part III. Bonds, Deals and Pacts.

I woke up in the bed I now shared with Kiernan, aching all over from my last work out, and around my upper arm where I'd gotten my most recent tattoo. The details of the night before had been blurred by the dense blanket of sleep that descended on me like a fog after my countless orgasms. By the time I 'd roused myself, brushed my teeth, and padded downstairs in one of his old Altar Of Plagues T-shirts, Kiernan had apparently run a marathon and was chugging down a bottle of water by the fridge.

I stood there admiring how sexy he looked in just a pair of well fit Under Armor shorts and sneakers, rivulets of sweat running down his chiseled muscles. In addition to his intentional body art, there were scars of varying size and discoloration, but I thought they made him even more appealing. They were the brands given to him by life, and I wondered if I'd ever know all of the stories his body had to tell.

"Mornin' sunshine. Enjoying the view," he teased tossing the empty bottle in the sink and drying his face off with the towel around his neck.

"Good morning indeed... How long have you been up?"

"Maybe an hour," he said, loading a coffee pod in the machine for me. "I have a lot of errands to run today." Avoiding my quizzical look, my father started concocting a protein shake that looked tasty until he added two raw eggs. I guess it didn't take his cock for him to make me gag after all.

"Can I come too? I won't take long to get ready, if I can join you in the shower." Kiernan grinned, eyes drifting down to see the stiff nubs capping my breasts. "Hmm, I don't think us taking a shower together would end up being a time saver, love. Besides, where I'm going is not a place for the uninitiated."

I pouted, but mainly because I couldn't take a shower with him. For a moment I was assailed with the whirring grind of the blender.

"How does your tat feel?" he asked when it ceased, going to the sink to wash his hands.

"Tender. Sore."

"Let Daddy see."

Coming close to him, I rolled up the sleeve of the soft cotton t-shirt, suffused with his scent.

Kiernan swept the stray hairs away from my arm and peeled the plastic wrap away, lightly prodding the area as he did. "Looks good. I'll put some more bacitracin on it before I go." Careful not to brush his coarse, sweaty chest against me, he held me around my waist, hands splayed over my lower tummy but didn't quite reach my mons. "And what about you, Li? How are you feeling?"

"Very, very, relaxed. Last night was..."

"I know."

"Especially when you...um..."

"I know," he growled, biting my shoulder, twitching hard-on pressing against my mildly sore ass. Biting me once more on the neck, eliciting a girlish shriek, he let me go and swatted me playfully.

Not caring that he was sweaty, I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, lapping the lush sides of his mouth and dancing with his tongue. I captured his bottom lip between my teeth as I pulled away, leaving it looking flush and plump.

"Are you sure you have to leave so early, Daddy?"

"Yes, my greedy kitten. If I didn't, we'd still be in bed. Now, I'm going to take a cold shower so crash at your own peril."

"No fair," I grumbled after him watching his spectacular glutes and calves flex as he walked away.

Feeling ravenous as well as horny, I rummaged around to make myself oatmeal and a cup of coffee, nibbling on a leftover strawberry and reminiscing about the first time we really kissed. Sitting at the bar height dining table, I'd just started tucking in when I heard a nearby buzzing. It really wasn't my intention to snoop, but I did reach into the pocket of his motorcycle jacket, hanging conveniently on the chair next to me.

A text had popped up on the screen from someone named Morrigan: Can't wait to meet you for drinks K. Still sore from the other night so I'll need them!

My heart skipped a beat. In a slight state of shock, I replaced the phone in his jacket-pocket as I was swept under an avalanche of speculation. I'd fallen in love with my father and he was off to go fuck another woman like it was a beer run. I guessed the first thing on his to-do list was a real woman. He had been having sex with me out of pity or guilt or lust or boredom or a Freudian mix. Or to screw a simulacrum of his one true love.

And why would he fall for me? A man like Kiernan needed a woman (or women) who could satisfy his indefatigable libido, who was sophisticated and self-contained, who could be his other half and bear his legacy. I envisioned Morrigan as this goddess- willowy, graceful, luscious curves and long lines; a perfect golden flame. Then, after only a few scalding sips of coffee and one tasteless bite of oatmeal, I threw out my breakfast and went back to bed.

I cried pathetically, wishing I'd heeded his advice and never fed him my forbidden fruit. My pillow was soaked when he rapped lightly on the partition of my fake bedroom. I wiped my eyes on my pillow, made sure my fanny was covered, and called out for my father to come in.

"There you are. Why'd you come in here babe?" The bed mattress creaked slightly when he sat down. He smelled so fresh out of the shower clean and down to earth masculine; so good that it hurt, like everything about my father. The way he massaged my scalp was torture.

"This bed doesn't have cum on the sheets."

"Oh. You got plans before work today?" Kiernan inquired before applying a dab of cool unguent on my arm with his hot hands.

"Not really," I muttered, trying not to respond to his touch.

"After?"

"Not yet." I yawned, hoping to disguise my clipped responses with fatigue.

"Are you sure you're okay, my love?"

"I'm just tired."

"Do you want to go out to eat tonight?" he ventured to ask.

"Maybe."

Having finished with tattoo maintenance, my father's hand wandered over to my back and lower, to the swell of my ass and down to my cleft. It took great effort not to present my cunt. "And do you need anything from me before I go?" He cupped me with his palm, only needing to feel the heat I was radiating to know that I needed him.

"No thank you, Kier." I tried to decline his pity-sex in such a way that I didn't seem upset.

"Hmm...Well call me if anything comes to mind. I love you, Lili." He buried his nose in my hair, kissing me in a fatherly way.

"Love you too." The words cracked along with my heart.

***

I waited fifteen minutes after I was sure he was gone before getting dressed and putting myself together so I wouldn't completely embarrass Jen when I visited her at work. She was one of the curators of a gallery called Esoterica, and as soon as I showed up, she could tell something was wrong.

"I'm going to take a smoke break," Jen informed her Glamazon coworker, who nodded without looking up from her phone.

We went back to the little back alleyway behind the building. Jen lit a couple of cigarettes and handed one of them to me. Normally I wouldn't have accepted, but I was too distraught not too. I told her what had happened, insofar as I could- that Kiernan and I were sleeping together and he'd recently asked me to move in with him and I was head over heels, but that morning I'd found a text from some bitch that sent me in a tailspin.

"Am I just being paranoid?"

"Still sore from the other night? Sounds pretty suspect. Are you sure Morrigan's a woman's name?"

"Yes. Otherwise I wouldn't be worried. What should I do?"

"Ask him about it."

"Then he'll know I was snooping."

"So? You have to call him on it. I'm sure he looks through your phone."

"He's not that kind of lover."

"Maybe, but he is that kind of father. You're going to have to cross this bridge some time anyway. Even when Will and I were at our closest, I was always worried that he wouldn't tell me if he was cheating- if he'd stopped loving me the way I loved him."

"That he never loved me in the first place..." I mused aloud.

"Where is he now?"

"I don't know."

"Ask him to meet you for lunch. It can't hurt, Alice. And I know how vivid your imagination is. If you don't deal with it now, you'll just torture yourself with it all day."

As usual, I knew she was right. If I didn't confront Kiernan, he certainly wasn't going to bring it up.

Jen showed me around the gallery and I bought a print of hers that they had for sale even though she insisted on giving it to me. "You're going to give me a free tattoo someday, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but I'll finally get to make you cry, and that will be payment enough."

"Hmm, aren't you turning into Little Miss Sadist," Jen said with the crack of an imaginary whip.

I wandered around downtown before I got the courage to call my father. And as I was before, I surprised when he answered.

"Hey, Li, everything okay?" he said by way of greeting.

"Hey, Kier, everything's fine. How are you- not in the middle of anything I hope?"

"Good, and not at the moment. Why?"

"Would you like to get some lunch together? I'm downtown."

"Oh? Er, sure, I can swing that. Can you give me twenty?"

In a half hour's time, we were seated at a bistro table in front of a Cuban style cafe. It was actually a little amusing to see Kiernan perched on the wrought iron chair, his legs stretched out to the side to accommodate their length, his hands dwarfing his cup of coffee and sandwich whenever he held them.

"I'm going to have to get some actual food after this," he remarked, still chewing his last bite of sandwich.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something," I said, when he was picking at his salad with a sullen look on his face.

"Your choice in restaurants?"

"Who's Morrigan?"

"Morrigan? A friend of mine, for one. Why?"

"You don't have to lie. I saw the text from her this morning."

"You were reading my texts?"

"That's not the point. She said she was still sore from the other night and couldn't wait to see you again." I crossed my arms, gauging his reaction.

To my indignation, said reaction was to throw his head back, laughing. A few people glanced in our direction, deepening my humiliation.

"Why are you laughing?" I hissed.

"I'm sorry, it's sweet, actually, to see you get so jealous. Morrigan is sore because I gave her a tattoo the other night. If I gave her anything else, I'm pretty sure her wife would kick my ass."

"Her wife?"

"Devasha Rae." No wonder he was laughing- she really would kick Kiernan's ass if he pissed her off enough.

"Oh..." A flush crept up to my face when I realized how ridiculous I was being.

He leaned forward and took my hand, still smiling but not unkindly. "Sweetheart, it's fine. I would have done the same thing- except I wouldn't have waited to confront you it. But you kept it all in- why?"

I shrugged. "I thought maybe you still felt guilty or sorry for me or..."

"Or what?"

"Or you only wanted me because I resemble Mom, when you first fell in love with her."

"You know I will always love your mother, but making people feel sorry for her is Tess' forte. But you don't ask for sympathy, and you certainly don't want pity. I'm in love with you for who you are, Alice- and I think you're pretty wonderful- don't ever forget that."

"So you're meeting up with Devasha Rae and Morrigan tonight?"

"We are meeting up with Devasha Rae, Morrigan, Haku and his new Apprentice tonight."

"Really?"

Kiernan nodded. "How about I pick you up at the house at around nine-thirty?"

"You can't come home a little earlier and, you know, have make-up sex?" I asked sweetly.

"I didn't know we were having an argument."

"I did- doesn't that count?"

"You're incorrigible. I still have some things to finish up, so we'll have to wait until we get back home to make up."

***

When he finally came to pick me up, I had to behave myself so we wouldn't be late for drinks, since I was also excited to see Devasha Rae again and the new members of the UnderGround family. But on the way, I just couldn't wait to see his cock first and decided to do something naughty- I reached over and started undoing the button of his jeans.

"What the fuck- Are you trying to make me have an accident?"

"Ever gotten a blowjob while you were driving?" I asked, opening his fly.

"No."

"Want one?"

My father glanced from my face to the road to my hand on the bulge beneath his cotton briefs to the road and with a strained grunt, helped me set loose his cock.

"Jesus fuck," he bit out the moment my tongue flattened over his luscious head. I took him greedily into my mouth, adjusting more quickly to the size this time. He kept one hand on the wheel and the other on my head, massaging my scalp but not trying to control me. I felt sexy knowing that I could actively please a man like Kiernan- not just be his living fuck-toy.

"Oh fuck, I'm close, Lili. I love that thing you do with your tongue when you- a- a -awww yeah baby, just like that. Fuck..."

I went faster, humming along with the rumbling vibration of the car beneath me, with his long anguished cry when he started jizzing down my gullet. Yes baby, come for me, I thought, continuing to make love to him with my mouth.

"Fu-uuucckk," he pounded the steering wheel, still emptying his balls. I felt the car swerve when, having come back to his senses, had to correct his course.

I helped him tuck his sated cock away again and kissed his sandpapery cheek before taking a sip from Kiernan's coffee mug.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked, looking around in confusion.

"Sorry, I passed the exit and had to take the next one. It's a little hard for me to navigate when someone insists on giving me road-head."

"Should I not do that again?"

He raised an arch brow, giving me a wicked side-eye. "Only if we're going somewhere I can screw your brains out- which I still plan on doing when we get home tonight, by the way."

***

It turned out we were meeting at The Midnight Bell, but when we reached the address, we thought there must have been a mistake. Judging by the shop front and its window display of etched crystal decanters, leaded-glass tumblers and absinthe acoutrement on mirrored trays, it was an antique store. But we went inside anyway, looking around at the Art-Deco prints in gilded frames, Tiffany lamps, and bronze statuary before approaching the sharply dressed fellow behind an old-fashioned cash register.

When I asked if he knew where The Midnight Bell was, he asked for our names. After Kiernan gave them, the man perused a list, then reached underneath the quartz counter. In a moment, a bookshelf on the back wall swung open and on the other side was a slender woman in a short beaded dress, a diadem around her bobbed head. She stood in front of a stairwell, from which streamed the din coming from the upper level.

After giving my father a thorough once over, her cheeks flushing momentarily when her eyes flicked up to his face again, she said, "Welcome to The Midnight Bell. This way, please."

"Ladies first," Kiernan mumbled, pressing me forward by the small of my back. I sashayed just as sassily as the hostess did as we ascended and I'm sure he had a pleasant view as he followed a few steps behind.

Once on the landing, Kiernan took my arm before I had to take his, and the pretty flapper lead us to a corner booth. Seated there were four people- two of whom I recognized, two I didn't. Leaving us with our menus and another lingering look at my man, the hostess wished us a pleasant evening.

Devasha Rae immediately slid her way out of the booth to give me a hug. "Oh, Alice, it's so good to see you again, sweetie. Look at you!" She briefly appraised me with her stunning hazel eyes that glittered like gems against her rich brown skin.

"You too! I was thrilled when Kier told me you were joining the UnderGround crew."

"Well, when I heard you were too, how could I not!"

Kiernan began the introductions, pointing to a strikingly beautiful woman with short purple hair and an ornate blackwork piece below her collarbone. "Alice, this is Morrigan, Devasha's wife," he said, flashing me a secret grin. "Morrigan, this is my daughter, Alice."

After we shook hands, Haku introduced his new Apprentice, Teague. He appeared to be around my age, with an impressive collection of full-color tattoos and facial piercings. And though I could forgive him for wearing suspenders and a bow tie, his waxed mustache bordered on ridiculous.

After we'd settled back into our seats, I asked everyone what they were drinking. Once the waitress returned with a few appetizers, I ordered a Mary Pickford and Kiernan got a Ward Eight and an order of practically everything they offered for everyone to share. Then I leaned back into the plush booth and listened to the general conversation, and admired the prohibition era atmosphere.

The colors were predominantly green, gold, ebony and eggplant, every texture rich and lustrous. Swags of thick velvet between the booths and intimate lighting gave it a furtive ambiance and every server and bartender was dressed to enhance the fantasy. Just as I was enjoying my piquant drink, listening to Haku tell a story, I felt Kiernan's hand sliding up my thigh under my skirt, the long tablecloth leaving none the wiser.

Morrigan addressed me in her endearingly raspy voice. "So, Alice, your dad says you'll be apprenticing under him at the new shop?"

"Yes," I confirmed evenly, as his fingers ghosted over my mound.

"Will it be your first apprenticeship?"

"Um, yes." He'd slipped under the gusset of my panties and was gliding over my pussy.

"You look nervous," she remarked, scanning my face.

"Just excited." I almost jumped when his fingertips brushed over my hooded clit.

"Very," my father seconded, feeling my slick folds.

"Wait til you're the house bitch," Teague chimed in playfully. "I've apprenticed at a few shops now and at first you'll feel like part secretary, part slave."

"That's pretty much the position," Kiernan agreed gruffly. At that point, two of his intrepid digits were positioned up my cunt, and I squirmed in my seat, biting my lip so I wouldn't gasp. The more I closed my legs against his invasion, the better it felt.

"Don't look so scared- Kiernan's not the worst Master," Devasha pointed out with a chuckle.

I glanced at my father, but was so tempted to kiss him that I had to turn away. "I'm sure I'll manage..."

Fortunately, Teague and Haku took the spotlight off of me by starting to trade stories about their worst experiences with a Master. The closer I came to climaxing, the harder it was to play cool. I fanned myself with the Special's list, hoping to hide my heavy breathing and cool my inflamed face. When I was about to cum, I cleared my throat of a moan, giving Kiernan a meaningful look.

"Are you okay, Li?" he asked, turning to me, and with his new angle, used his thumb to draw out an uncontrollable orgasm.

I fell forward against his chest, swearing and whimpering softly while my father told everyone else I'd just gotten a little overheated. He kissed me on the forehead before withdrawing his hand, wiping it off discreetly on his napkin, and I straightened up in my seat, feeling ever so slightly drugged from cumming. Taking a sip of my drink again, and half wishing for a cigarette, I tried to be attentive once more.

"Feeling better?" Devasha asked with mild concern.

"Much," I beamed. "Actually, I just wanted to say how honored I am to be part of the UnderGround Ink crew with the rest of you- you're like my family."

Devasha smiled and took my hand, and it looked like Haku was about to say something when Teague popped up. "Isn't there a fifth Master who'll be joining when the shop opens? Sylas, I think?"