Ink, Sex, Magic Pt. 05

Story Info
Alice, the Jabberwocky, and the Vorpal Sword.
14.9k words
4.75
16.4k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All Characters are 18 or older. *Contains non-consensual sex.

Ink, Sex, Magic: A Tale in Five Parts

Part V. On the Altar of Sacrifice.

After my woefully unsuccessful attempt to vacate my apartment, Kiernan and Devasha did it for me. I think they must have come to an understanding, because I continued living with my father from then on and she never came to murder him. I'm not sure what Haku thought of it all, but I never got the feeling it was judgmental.

Sylas came back to UnderGround to say good-bye before he left the country. Out of curiosity, I pulled him aside to ask if, since he'd taken my mother's powers away, he could give them back to her again.

"I released her powers into the Dream Plane, to join with all that is chaotic and pure. Can one return perfume to its bottle once it's been sprayed, or separate one person's breath from the wind?"

"I take it that's a no."

"That is a no. But Tessa's okay with that. She doesn't want them anymore."

"Does she have a reason- or is that another riddle?"

"Tessa likes the way her life is now. It's safe and comfortable and predictable."

"If only, huh?"

Sylas just smiled.

"I'll miss you," I said truthfully. "I'll think of you when the moon is full."

"And I when it's new."

And when he left, I let Sylas Nox take a piece of myself that I didn't know I had to give.

***

For several days, I didn't want to leave the house or do much more than hang out with Kiernan, Jack, Seraphine, and on occasion, Devasha Rae and Haku; talking, laughing, cooking, drinking, telling stories, playing cards and researching grimoires and lore books. We were all searching for spells, ceremonies and rituals for ways to defeat Balor, Carman's Factotum and the last brother, Dother. There was a strong possibility that all three of them would be present at the same time, making that task even more daunting.

Jack and Seraphine helped man the shop as well, which had become a networking hub for other magic users and, on occasion, hunters, willing to pool their knowledge and resources to combat our common enemy. I knew they needed my father there too, but Kiernan refused to go back without me.

"What if I never want to tattoo again?" I posed in all seriousness.

"Then neither will I."

We never had to test his resolve, though, because I did want to continue my apprenticeship, and if I didn't get back in the saddle soon, I never would. So after a couple of weeks, we went UnderGround to mixed reactions and soon everything was, for the most part, copacetic. I started to feel more centered and masterful whenever I practiced my craft or came in to the parlor in general. There was an ever-flowing stream of creative and spiritual energy there, and tapping into it set currents within me in motion, until I was a conduit for magic greater than my own.

The UnderGround crew became my family, my coven, my friends, my collaborators, and Kiernan was my rock once more- though now that I knew he had flaws and weaknesses, I realized he needed my fragile strength as much as I needed his.

***

One night when Kiernan and I were working late in his studio, we started kissing and feeling each other in places we tried to reserve for his bedroom these days. I ended up on his tattoo table with his head between my legs, which was sublime until the door swung open and Jack, whom I'd forgotten was still there, got a nice eyeful.

"Fuck!" I moaned, both from his intrusion and Kiernan's. I thought I saw the slightest trace of a smile on his lips before he closed the door. My father, who'd barely paused, resumed eating me out, but I pushed his head away.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? That was Jack- he saw us."

"Well he should learn how to knock." He started to bend down again, but I didn't relent.

"Kiernan, this is serious. Don't you think you should go talk to him?"

"I already have."

"About us?"

"Yes."

"That we're fucking! Why the hell would you do that?"

"Because he asked. I mean, he knows we share a bed. Jack may be an idiot but he's not that thick. Plus he's my brother- he knows how I behave around women I'm sleeping with."

"And he's okay with it or..." Kiernan had started playing with my pussy again, making it difficult to stay mad.

"Considering all that Jack and I have been through and seen, our sleeping together isn't that strange to him. Besides, he knows it's what you want too."

"How could he know that?"

Kiernan brushed the back of his fingertips against my inner thighs while he answered. "Ah, mó shíorghrá, when a woman is in heat- the way you are for me- a man always knows. Your eyes dilate, your pulse races, your face flushes, and you squeeze your legs together over your wet kitty like you can hide her scent..."

He bent over my bare cunt and wafted its heady aroma towards his nose, though the air was already suffused with it. "But you can't." And he descended again, spreading his tongue over my slit and laving it with slow, smooth strokes. I was still mortified though, to know how transparent my desire was.

"Did he say he could... that my..." Having my pussy licked, pleasure unfurling, spiraling, growing, made it nearly impossible to speak.

Lifting his head, but still stroking his fingers in and out, he said, "I think his exact words were, 'That lass is either getting your cock or she wants to be'." He cranked up his brogue in his impersonation of his brother, which was supremely sexy.

"Oh fuck..." I could imagine Jack saying that and it was such a turn on. "And what did you say?"

"That he was right on both counts."

"Did he seem... grossed out?"

"Are you kidding me?" Kiernan chuckled. "He asked if I'd ever consider sharing."

Oh Jesus. Two fingers turned to three, and not all in my vagina, and his tongue kept swirling around my clit.

"With you or separately?" I dared to ask.

"Which would you prefer?"

"Together..." The thought of being taken by the both of them pushed me over the edge cumming. Kiernan kept licking me but his hands retreated to pull down his pants.

"Mmmm... always so tasty. And so greedy." He flipped me over and pulled me onto his thick erection. "Do you want us to double-team you, darling? Fill both of your tight little holes?"

And while he was stuffing my pussy with his dick, he invaded my ass with his two middle fingers. I cried out at the incredible fullness, feeling every ridge, vein and bulge.

"Yes, Daddy! I want you and Uncle Jack to fuck me... To fill me with your seed... Make me your whore..."

When we role-played our father/daughter relationship, the kink was a mixture of real and staged; where the fantasy with Uncle Jack fell on that spectrum, I wasn't entirely sure, and maybe not knowing made it all the hotter.

"You're such a dirty little whore already. The two of us together would ruin you, baby."

The sounds of him spanking my ass and our flesh slapping together echoed in the room. The pleasure pain was so exquisite, so obscene, that I splintered apart cumming.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, Kiernan, ooooohhh..."

With a long, throttled grunt, Kiernan found his release, collapsing on my back while his cum pumped into me in hot spurts. "Jesus fuck," he hissed, pulling out after catching his breath. "I hope Jack's not still here."

"I'm sure he already left to go fuck the shit out of Seraphine."

"He'd better be, cause he sure as shit won't be fucking you."

"Aw, why not?"

Kiernan swatted me a shade harder than playful. "I told you- you're mine. And if I ever did share you with Jack it wouldn't be on a whim."

So there was a possibility...

"Don't," he scolded.

"Don't what?" I batted my eyes innocently.

"I know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours so don't even think about it."

"A girl can dream."

"A girl can get a spanking too..."

***

I avoided meeting Uncle Jack's eye for a couple of days and I got hot and nervous whenever he entered the room. I knew he wouldn't bring it up, but that only made me want to get it out in the open even more. Fortunately, I always felt at ease around my Uncle and after the embarrassment passed, I took the opportunity one morning when we were hanging out. Seraphine was running errands and Kiernan still sleeping, so I agreed to make Toad in the Hole if Jack made espresso.

After we'd tucked in, I tried to ask as casually as possible what he thought about me sleeping with Kiernan. My uncle almost choked on his orange juice.

"You never were one for beating around the bush, Alice," he chuckled, wiping off his beard.

"Sorry..."

"Just give me a heads up next time." Jack's eyes cut up at me, unusually thoughtful. "It doesn't bother me, if that's what you're asking. As long as he treats you well- and from what I saw, he does."

I blushed, and admitted in a hoarse whisper, "It's okay if you were watching. I liked it."

"Seeing you like that... it reminded me of Tess. So beautiful and sensual."

"Did my father and mother and you..." I trailed off, embarrassed by my question even though he clearly had carnal knowledge of her, and he knew I was fucking my father.

"Once. Kiernan and I have shared women on occasion, but when he's in love, he has a tendency to get possessive, and Tess, well, he could barely stand sharing her that one night."

"Why did he?" I pressed.

"For her. Not that she wanted me in particular- I think she wanted to test Kiernan's boundaries as much as she wanted to push her own. That's how she was with sex. But I never really questioned her reasoning, I just enjoyed the benefits."

"Then it was her idea? I always thought she was so tame, so proper..."

"Outside of the bedroom maybe," he agreed wistfully.

"Did she ever, you know, ask for a second helping of second helpings?" I bit my lip, wondering if the Delaney brothers had been too much for my mother to handle in one bed.

Jack grinned. "Aye. But your father wouldn't have it."

"And you and she never-"

"Fucked behind my brother's back? No, I wasn't suicidal." He sounded more nostalgic than sardonic. "Anyway, Tess was in love with my brother, not me. Whatever pleasure we might have had wouldn't have been worth the betrayal for either of us."

"Is that what happened with Seraphine?" I asked before I could stop myself.

Jack raised an arched eyebrow at my impertinence, but answered anyway. "If you really must know... Seraphine and Tess were close once- intimately so. I knew and Kiernan knew, but we didn't try to get involved. But your father walked in on them once and well, I guess no one wanted him to leave. Eventually, Seraphine told me what happened,and I lost it. Kiernan just kept saying that it made us even, because I'd slept with Tess. He couldn't see that wasn't the point."

"So you hated him for what he'd done, but you still loved her?"

"Love doesn't follow logic. You should know- you're in love with Kiernan, I can tell," Jack observed. "Not entirely like a lover, not entirely like a daughter, but fiercer than either."

"Pretty fucked up, huh?"

He shrugged. "The first Gods committed incest, the first Men. Their bonds weren't limited by their relationship but deepened by it, expanded. Like their love. I don't think there's anything fucked up about you finding that same special partnership with each other."

"Or we're only together because we're both too damaged to have a normal relationship," I countered, not entirely facetiously.

"Maybe. But why settle for normal when you can have the extraordinary?

***

His body moved over mine in the dark, our fingers entwined, everything existing right there between us, where our breath and bodies and hearts became one. My legs wrapped around him as he burrowed inside, all of my muscles hugging onto his cock. I rolled my hips back as he slowly exited, that thick crest on the underside of his shaft and the contours of his cockhead dragging against my interior, and thrust back up to meet his return. This kind of leisurely but intense love making felt so meaningful, so hot, and I came moaning in his mouth, wave after wave of mounting climaxes that ended with both of us letting out a steady stream of cum and cursing.

"I talked to Uncle Jack today," I murmured in the dark after we'd caught our breath. "Did he tell you?"

"No. Should I be concerned?"

"Nah, we used protection."

I could almost see his eyes widening in the dark.

"Don't worry, Jack told me he's not suicidal. So you and Seraphine, huh?"

"That was a mistake. An enjoyable mistake, but a mistake nonetheless."

"Then I have no reason to be jealous?"

"Oh, I see." He rolled over and slanted his mouth over mine, kissing me sweetly while he stroked my hair. "You're the one I'm in love with, mó shíorghrá. The one I want to be with. Although, if you ever wanted to swap out one night..."

"Hey!" I nipped at his neck extra hard, and felt him getting extra hard. "If you ever sleep with Seraphine, I want to watch."

"You mean a threesome? Mmm..." Kiernan rolled me on top of him, sliding into me in one thrust.

"I was thinking more along the lines of foursome, actually," I corrected him, my voice high and breathy as he fucked me; as I fucked him back.

"Greedier and greedier," he growled, pinching and tugging one of my nipples. I came imagining all the ways I'd like my father and uncle to fuck me while I worshiped Seraphine's angelic body.

***

We'd been having a busy day at UnderGround, and in the middle of it, a couple of supposed FBI agents came by to ask Kiernan whether a man named Brannon Stewart had ever been a client there. My father proceeded to search our records without asking any questions, and replied honestly that no one at UnderGround at ever tattooed anyone by that name. The two agents didn't seem completely satisfied, but they left it there, along with a card.

"Agents Bonham and Jones? Really?" I asked skeptically.

Kiernan took the card that the taller, but infinitely less adorable, one called Jones had given him and in a moment, it had turned to ash. "Those were hunters. But they didn't seem like very smart ones."

I was about to ask if I should be worried, but then my phone rang.

"Shit, it's Mom."

"Then you should probably answer it."

When I first picked up, I had hopes that my mother was calling to say that she was sorry; that she would actually level with me for once. But not far into the phone call, I could see that was far from the case.

"Alice, I try not to tell you how to live your life, but I can't stand by anymore while you throw it away."

"Mom, I thought we dropped this argument- I'm going to become a tattoo artist, okay?

"That's not why I called. I have something far more serious than that to talk to you about."

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Sylas told me what happened between the two of you. And between you and your father."

My cheeks burned, but not with shame- with anger that Sylas would sell me out the minute she looked his way. "Well then, what about it?"

"What about it? You're living with him, so I can only assume you're still sleeping together."

"That's none of your business."

"The hell it is, Alice! Screwing my old boyfriend is one thing, but your own father? What are you trying to prove to me- that you're the bigger slut?"

"You honestly think this is about you?"

"Your first lovers so happen to be my last loves? What else could it be about?"

I was stunned that she could be so vain as to think my world revolved around her absent sun.

"If anything, Tess, I hated myself at first for even sniffing at your leftovers. But once I fell in love- with Kiernan and with Sylas- I realized that they only ever loved your shadow on the wall. And you only loved them for how much they adored your shallow perfection. But that's your loss.

"You don't deserve to know the depths of the men I love. How strong and kind and broken and beautiful and vulnerable they are. How they touched me in places you would never even let them see. And you will never, ever have that because you're too afraid to love anyone but yourself." My voice was shaking with tears, and I waited for her to yell, or hang up, or give me some half-ass apology.

"That's how you get hurt, Alice," my mother whispered. "When you show them who you are- who you really are- that's when they lay you bare and break your heart."

"That's what love is, Mom. True love, that makes you joyful even when you're miserable. I know because you were the first person I ever loved. And my heart has been broken."

There was soft breathing on the other end, and then the sound of the line going dead. I rubbed my eyes with my palm and turned around to find my father standing behind me. I wasn't sure what startled me more- that he'd crept up on me or that he was weeping. It was worse than seeing him get angry, like watching God bleed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

Kiernan just took me into his arms. "No, mó shíorghrá, that was something I should have said a long time ago."

***

My mother always organized a big bash for my stepfather's birthday, but this year she'd gone all out and was throwing a black tie event. Though I hadn't spoken to Tess since our last emotional conversation, I wasn't going to take it out on Bruce by ditching his party. Ever my fashion consultant, Jen had helped me find the perfect dress for the evening- a pale pink gown with a black lace overlay that skimmed my curves and pooled slightly at my feet. The back was low and the sleeves were delicate off-the-shoulder straps, and I'd braided my hair and pinned it up to show off my back-piece. Putting on a pair of pearl earrings before stepping into my heels, I joined Kiernan downstairs.

He was on the phone, but when he saw me he said, "Let me call you back."

"What do you think?" I asked, doing my customary twirl.

"I think I want you to stay home tonight..."

"I can't- it's Bruce's big five-o. Mom's been planning it all year, I have to be there."

"Then can I come as your chaperon?"

"No, you cannot. That would be awkward on many levels."

Kiernan came up and cupped my chin before giving me a long kiss. "You're right. You look far too sexy. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you."

"Mmm... That doesn't sound so bad."

"I might even be tempted to sneak off somewhere and fuck you..." He started kissed along my neck to my clavicle.

"Really? Where?"

"Oh, I don't know- the butler's pantry, the solarium, the carriage house, the fifth guest bedroom..." With every place he named, he took us a step closer to the couch.

"The Master Bedroom?" I suggested coyly, my ass up against the plush upholstery.

"Hmm, then you'd have to call me Master."

"Yes, Master," I whispered.

He spun me around, leaned me over the arm of the sofa and bunched my gown up over my hips. I wriggled as the slid my panties over my buttocks, down my legs, until they fell on the floor. Standing between my feet, restraining me with his body, I was powerless to his touch, unable to deepen his fingers' penetration as he teased my cunt.

I keened at the sound of his belt buckle being undone, the leather slipping through loops, the belt falling to the floor with a clatter. Kiernan undid his fly and exhaled audibly, letting his thick erection loose. "I'm going to fuck you hard and fast before we leave- so you won't be late. Is that okay?"

"Yes Master," I whispered.

"Good... awww fuuuck." He pressed the plush head of his cock to my entrance and delved inside. No matter how many times I'd braced myself for the impact, I was overwhelmed every time he took me, and this time was no exception. "Fucking Christ," he snarled, taking a fistful of braids, sending a strong sensation directly to my sex.