Ink You / Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a part of her insides turn gooey. "When you grow up, yes."

"Oh no, I left my towel at home," he said. "Oh well, I better get you cleaned up!"

And with that, he dove forward, lapping at her wet thighs with long, slow strokes of his tongue. His cheek brushed against her cunt, and her knees trembled as he 'cleaned' her. He went back and forth between her thighs. He brushed against her lips with his cheeks, putting just enough stimulation on her clit to let her know he knew exactly where it was and he wasn't going to do much with it now.

He put his hands beneath her thighs and pushed up until she had no choice but to fall backward onto the bed. He began leaking beneath her oozing cunt, his nose buried into her as he licked up her wetness from her taint.

"This keeps leaking!" he exclaimed.

And then he began eating her out earnestly. She grabbed his hair and she groaned with relief. She furrowed her brow when she felt an odd bump in his hair on his head, "Jay..."

"Don't grab my hair, onee-chan! It huuuurts when you pull me," his whined.

"I'm so sorry, Jay," she said. "I didn't mean it."

He began licking her again, his tongue making sure to run up and down her lips on the inside of outside edge of them. Jay was being thorough, not leaving any area neglected, except for her clit. He would get very close to it with strong pressure, and stop, or he would directly lick it, but use such light pressure it made her growl out with annoyance.

"What is it, onee-chan?" he straightened up. His hairless chin had been buried into her cleft and was now glistening with her wetness.

"Jay..." she stopped. "Jay-kun, can you be a good boy and lick me right... here? Do it a lot? Use your tongue, suck on it, and ... stuff?"

"Oh, how come? I thought we were just trying to get you clean?"

"It would make me very happy. It will help me relax," she said.

"Of course, onee-chan!"

And he began eating her out with precision. Before, if you graphed out her excitement levels, it was a series of waves, getting higher and higher, but always sinking. Now, it was a straight diagonal line up and out.

She got close to orgasm with shocking efficiency, and reached down again to his head. She stopped herself and just said, "wait, Jay-kun, wait, not yet, I don't want to... y-... oh..."

He had his eyes closed as he licked her, the broadside of his tongue pressing against her clit. He paused, and she felt herself back off her orgasm just enough for Jay to resume. To drive home the message that he was going to decide when she came. She continued pleading, "not yet, not yet, not... yet... please... not... oh..."

She groaned again, and placed both hands on her mouth, covering it as she screamed out. Jay reached up with both hands, his tongue not slowing down as it continued to batter her clit.

Sarah wailed aloud, not recognizing the sounds that left her mouth as her own. - a pained guttural sob from a beast. Her back was arched and her knees clamped together, sandwiching poor Jay's head in her thighs, but she couldn't stop herself. Her body didn't feel like her's at the moment - it felt like had plugged into her cunt and used his mouth to force her to contract her body like this.

Her orgasm felt so different - different from before with the men and women she had been with. Different than when she ministered to herself. And even different than yesterday.

It felt like her orgasm had been forced out of her - taken from her, and with it, it almost felt like she lost something else too. She wasn't sure that thought made sense as she felt her sweaty back land on the bed again.

"What... the fuck?" she murmured.

"Onee-chan, no bad words allowed!" Jay admonished her, and then to her horror began licking again.

"Wait, I.. I just..." and she was expecting herself to be hypersensitive post-orgasm, and she definitely was. However, it also felt like she was building back up again to another orgasm, and that shouldn't have been possible. The stimulation should have been too much, almost like tickling and yet...

"Fuuuuck!"

This time, she felt herself gushing out at Jay. She wasn't sure she came again, it just felt like her last orgasm was maybe part of this one?

"Jay..." she managed to rasp out.

"Jay-kun," he corrected her, licking again.

"Jay-kun... I need to stop," she said. "I'm... I... n- no... I... no..."

She came again, and liquid poured out, but only because her pussy had clenched so suddenly, it forced it out of her. She bent her neck to look at Jay, who's eyes locked with her's for a moment, and they had that knowing glint in them now.

"But you're still dirty, onee-chan," he said, and continued.

She was familiar with the feeling of tension released from a good, long-overdue orgasm. Sarah knew what it was like to just marinate in her own afterglow, tired and spent. This was something different. She felt like she had just come back from a two-week death march in the wilds. She felt like she had been, ha ha, wrung out like a wet towel. There was a sort of weariness in her body now that wasn't the kind of overworked exhaustion and sleepiness.

Sarah, the tireless juggernaut of the arena, who could withstand and fight all day, defeat countless foes and want more... Sarah the Valkyrie, whose composure in all situations, whose iron will was the stuff of legends...

"Sarah, my slutty onee-san who is a perverted big sister," Jay murmured into her quivering lips.

Sarah felt destroyed. Just utterly wiped out. Demolished. Wrecked. Defeated.

She watched him stand up, wiping his mouth with the back of his arm, hand, and then his palm. There was a lot of lubrication there. He took out his cock. His grotesque, darkened tan, veiny, bulbous-headed cock dripped precum and looked menacing. His balls hung low on his thighs, looking swollen.

"Onee-chan, I think we're just going to need to plug up that hole," he said.

"You're tuckered out... your... onee-chan," she mumbled.

"Don't worry, onee-chan. I feel great," and his voice here slipped out of character for a moment. "Like... really great. It's..."

He pushed her up on the bed so that he could get on. He pulled off her shirt. "You made a mess of yourself, onee-chan."

Next, her sports bra was removed.

Jay surveyed her body as he ran his hands over her legs. Her toned calves and muscular thighs and butt, the product of honing her body. His hands ran up her hips, and then onto her stomach - rippling abs, allowing him to pick out each individual one. Her breasts were sizable, - C bordering on D cups, he would venture - but given her height and stature, they didn't look disproportionately big at all.

For all her strength, and how capable her body was normally, Sarah felt completely at Jay's mercy. He put the head of his cock at her cunt and pushed gently. Despite the absolutely soaked state of her quim, there was considerable resistance.

"Onee-san, I think your hole may be too small!" he said.

"No," she said, reaching out and grabbing the back of his head.

Despite how weakened and depleted she felt, she still had enough strength to drag him down. Judging from Jay's yelp of surprise, he wasn't expecting it either. He re-positioned himself with his ear pressed up against her sternum in Sarah's embrace.

"I'm your big sister," she said. "And I will take care of you, Jay-kun. Push. I can take it."

He began to slowly work his way into her, stretching her vagina, making full contact on all dimensions inside of her as he pushed in. Even as he went slow, it felt like a sudden intrusion she had to take.

"You've grown up to be so big," Sarah said, eyes half-lidded, her voice sounding disconnected and meandering. "I'm so proud of you, Jay-kun."

There was a point of panic as he was pushing in while she filled stretched and filled - but he stopped.

It didn't feel like he was hilted inside of her. She didn't feel like she had reached the base of his cock, so when he began to slide out, she hooked her ankles behind his sweet behind.

"Big sis is going to take care of you," she said. "Put the rest in."

"But," another moment of character breaking as he looked down.

"You can do it," she said with an almost maternal air. "I'll take care of you."

The last couple of inches felt like it was shoved against the bottom of her stomach. Her womb was pushed up to make sure as she stretched more, outward around him, and inward to allow him deeper. Her face contorted in pain.

"Just like that," she said through gritted teeth.

She felt utterly full, and when he started pulling out, her entire cunt convulsed trying to shove him out. She leaked around his cock, his vagina stretched and abused.

He thrust in fully again, and this time, took her hand and placed it below her belly button, flat against her skin, and she felt him from within. Jay fucked her with long thrusts that never seemed to end, choosing not to jackhammer her.

Every pull out felt like it pulled something out of her with him - until she came again, but he kept going into her. It wasn't entirely pain, but she came while being hurt with his cock. This was something she could do for him, to take his thrusts, take this pain, and...

"Cum for me, Jay-kun," she said. "Please, I want it."

He kept thrusting into her, until she could no longer keep her legs up behind him and they fell limply, as did her arms. She stared at him, glassy-eyed and without recognition.

"Onee-chan...?" Jay called out in a sing-song voice, tapping her face with light slaps.

She smiled with an utterly blissed out expression. "Cum... cum... please... "

"I will, Sarah," he said, repositioning himself so that he forced her knees up, and left her calves on his shoulders, bending her in half. He put his hands on to her hands, positioning her arms crossed behind her head. "But I want more."

With this position, her insides were shortened, but his cock was the same cunt filling. cunt stretching, and cunt breaking length and girth. He put her ankles together over one shoulder, closing her pussy entrance, as he looked at her over her bent legs.

The look he had was hungry and wanting. Sarah's strength had long left her. If she wanted to physically stop or impede Jay in any way, that window was closed. He had fucked her potential resistance out of her.

Her hips were raised in this position and she could see his cock head stretching her lips out obscenely. The sensation paired with the visual, coupled with the certainty that she wouldn't get any respite until Jay wanted made her wail again, another groan and sob. He sawed his cock in and out of her, she saw the bump on her lower stomach bulge deeply.

She came and she cried tears as her cunt followed suit. Her body felt more battered, and every time she came, she was draining reserves she didn't have any left in.

"Noooo!" She yelled, her muscles clenching painfully in this awkward position.

Jay stopped, deep in her. When she regained enough of her focus to look at him, "do you want me to stop."

She looked him dead in the eye, a submissive courage flowing through her. "No."

"You don't want me stop?" he asked.

"No," she said. Clearly. Precisely.

He said something that she forgot. Something important that she wouldn't remember until later when it was too late.

And he fucked her more. The orgasms made her scream defiance, but they would not stop. She shook her head, crying and pleading - not to him, not to anyone specifically, as she felt herself cum more and more - her body not reaching a point of oversaturation so that the stimulation would have nowhere to go. Instead, every thrust, every time he bottomed out, every slide of his hard cock on her stretched out cunt, built itself into yet another orgasm that she had to bring into the world - every orgasm taking its toll.

This had never happened before.

She wondered if she was dying. Could Jay just fuck her to death? Could he keep going and going, until the strain was too much for her body?

She began to envision and see the scene from above. She screams grew weaker, becoming whispered, 'please cum... no... no... please cum...' that were covered completely by the sounds of her wet cunt being violated again and again. And then, her whispers would stop as she pulled out energy and reserves she could not spare to moan, and wail.

Her fingers twitched, but her body became more and more still, her breathing shallow in those brief moments between orgasms when her body would breath rapidly, sucking in breath in a desperate bid for the energy oxygen brought.

He stiffened, his cock buried fully in her as evidence by the usual bulge.

He exhaled heavily, a hand around her throat, but he wasn't squeezing it, just holding her neck as he remembered himself enough not to squeeze.

Her words were barely audible to herself. "Thank..."

And he came. The bulge in her lower stomach grew slightly, but receding as semen gushed out of her cunt, up around the tight spaces around where her lips hugged his cock. She noted how he held this position - had bent, and shaped her into it, while inside her cunt, his rigid cock forced her to shape herself around him.

The bulge grew and shrank a few more times, each time, more semen erupted from her upturned cunt, running down her abs and under her underboobs. It pooled between her tits, as still more and more semen leaked out.

He finally pulled out of her, allowing her body to lay out again, and there was a frothy white torrent out of her body. Jay threw himself onto the bed next to her, sweat drenched and spent.

She smiled to herself. She had been beaten, broken, and thoroughly fucked.

But she lived, and that felt like a triumph.

Asking her body to write checks it couldn't cash, she managed to roll up and towards Jay enough to place her head on his flat stomach. Her cheek registered again how soft he was, and she struggled to move her head more until it was just above his crotch. She could smell herself all over it.

She used her hand and maneuvered his soft, but large cock into her mouth, tasting the mix of their sexual fluids. She closed her eyes and sucked at it, drifting off to sleep.

12