Inked Ch. 01: The Parlour

Story Info
A story of how special tattoos can change women's lives.
2.8k words
4.26
21.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baelish85
baelish85
11 Followers

I used to think I was just a normal guy. And in terms of appearance, I am. There is nothing special about me at all - average height, average build, dull hair and eyes and a need for glasses just to complete the look. The only thing that isn't average is my cock - it's nine inches long, and thick with it. I haven't made much of an impact on the world, either. I still live in the town I was born, even though all my family moved away a long time ago. I live in a small flat above the shop I run and my social circle is pretty small.

But I am not as average as it may seem. You see, I have a talent. It isn't one that will make me win one of those TV talent shows. It isn't one I can just show off to anyone. But I have it.

It all has to do with my cum. Yes, you did read that right. Once it touches someone's skin, that person starts to do exactly what I say. Not only that, they also become horny as all hell. Being the type of guy I am (a loner) it took me a while to discover this ability. In fact, it wasn't until I was at college that it became apparent there was something different about me.

For a long time after I discovered this talent, I was too scared to use it. I started off by visiting hookers and getting the sex for free when I tell them I don't want to pay. But that began to pall quite quickly. There were so many beautiful women around town and I could have any of them ... if I could just get them to touch my cum. They didn't even have to swallow it - all it takes is a touch on the skin.

But how could I do that? I couldn't very well just throw it around. And even if I carefully brushed against them in the street, it could have led to some awkward questions when they began to follow me. I considered going to a bar and spiking their drinks, but soon thought better of it. It was far too risky and I didn't want to risk a stint in jail. It was only when I heard a woman talking about her disappointment at a new tattoo that it hit me. Of course! I could do something perfectly legal, something that would bring these babes to me. I had always had a flair for art, even though I didn't study it at college. It didn't take me long to get the necessary licenses and my shop was open. Even better, it came with an upstairs flat so if my plan worked out I wouldn't have far to go to get some privacy.

And work my plan did! Things may have gotten off to a slow start and most of my early customers were men, but when word got around that I was good at what I did, the women soon flocked to me.

I had two sets of ink. One was normal, that I used on men, and women I didn't find attractive. The other was kept hidden away and contained an extra ingredient - my cum. The first time I tried it out, I was a little nervous. She was an older woman, probably mid-forties, but still in good shape despite having had a couple of kids. She was cheerful and chatty but seconds after the needle touched her skin for the first time, she went quiet and began to moan to herself. I saw her pupils dilate and I knew I had her. As soon as I was sure, I told her to come up to my flat. I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't last too long that first time. It was the excitement at finding out my plan would work. Or at least that's the excuse I'm sticking with. She went to work on my cock with her mouth and in no time at all I was firing a load of cum down her throat. I had gotten carried away so much I even forgot to finish her tattoo. Who knows what her husband or kids thought of the barely half-done Celtic symbol on her right arm.

As time went by and I settled into my new lifestyle, I became much better at it. I'll give you an example of one of my earlier conquests.

I never found out her name. I remember her well though, mostly because of her red hair. Even though it had clearly come out of a bottle, it still looked damn good on her. From the second she walked in through my front door, I knew I had to have her. She had big, firm tits, the tops of which her strappy red top left bare. They looked like they wanted to burst out of her bra. Her face was pretty too, with full, red lips and green eyes.

I stood up behind the counter. There was no one else in the shop so I was able to give her my full attention ... which I fully intended to do. "Hello," I said. "How can I help you?" A stupid question, as she was hardly likely to come into a shop like this looking for a sandwich, but it was my usual greeting and I was sticking to it.

"I heard you're good at tattoos," she said. She looked a little sceptical as she eyed me.

"I hope so. Otherwise I won't be in business very long! Seriously though, I haven't had any complaints yet and with the amount of customers I've had that has to say something, doesn't it? So, what sort of tat do you want and where do you want it? I can do just about anything."

She pulled out a piece of paper. "I want a rose done, like this one here. And I want it on my right side just below my armpit."

I looked at the picture she offered me. It was just a standard rose, no different to hundreds I had done before. Just an outline, not even a coloured one. I could have done it in my sleep. "Of course, I can do that for you right now. Do you want to come through to the back?"

I guided her through a door into the rear of the shop. I then closed the door with its "Busy" sign hanging on it to stop us getting disturbed. In the back room, there was a cabinet with bottles of all different colours of ink - and a locked compartment with my special ink as well, of course. And in the middle of the room was the customers' chair. It was a leather recliner, adaptable to lots of different positions.

When I told my customer that she had to remove her top and undo her bra to move the strap out the way, she looked like she might change her mind. I prayed that she wouldn't and in the end she relented and did as I suggested. She held her bra firmly in place as she took her place on the chair, straddling it backwards and resting her arms on its back. Her breasts pressed against it, pushing them out to the sides. I tried not to look as I got my equipment ready and prepared her for the work. I asked her if she was ready and she nodded to say she was.

She held herself very still and flinched away the first time the needle contacted her skin. I murmured at her to stay calm or it would make things more difficult and she settled. I began again and this time it was a lot smoother.

The change in her was almost instantaneous. One moment she was gripping the back of the chair like she was afraid she would fall off, the next she relaxed completely with a contented sigh. Her bra slipped down to pool in her lap and she either didn't notice or didn't care. I concentrated on doing the tattoo, even as she started gently grinding herself against the chair. Her skirt rode up and I could see her red lacy panties, tight against the curves of her butt.

Once I had finished my work, I carefully set my tools down. She carried on gyrating. "You're enjoying that," I told her.

"Yes, yes I am," she said breathlessly. Her face was flushed. One hand drifted down to her breasts and she began to pinch at her nipple, tugging on it until it was completely stiff.

Speaking of stiff, this performance of hers had had the desired effect on me too. I walked back over to her and caressed her butt with my hands. She gasped, and again when I slid a finger into the side of the panties and touched her soaking wet pussy.

"Let's go upstairs," I whispered into her ear.

She didn't need telling twice. She was off the chair and heading for the stairs without collecting her bra or top. I had a beautiful view of her wiggling ass as I came up behind her. When she got to the top of the stairs she stopped, confused. My instructions hadn't gone any further than this.

"The door on the right," I told her. "Go in there and stand beside the bed."

I waited for her to do as instructed, then stripped off my clothes - just a shirt and jeans. I never bothered with underwear anymore, not considering the amount of times I would just have to take them off each day. When I went into the room, I found her standing as I had instructed, topless and with her skirt still bunched up around her waist. I could see from the doorway how damp her panties were.

"Turn around," I said. "Bend over and take your panties off."

The view of those lacy panties being peeled off to reveal her butt and pussy in all their glory was just divine. If there was any part of her that didn't want to do this, there was no sign of it. She let the panties slide down to the floor and stepped daintily out of them. I quickly picked them up and brought them up to my face. The smell of her pussy juice was delicious. I inhaled deeply, then had her do the same. Then I pushed them into her mouth. She opened up obligingly and let me stuff them there.

I took my time exploring her body, even though I was desperate to fuck her. I pinched and pulled at her nipples, pushed her tits together with my hands and buried my head in them. I went lower and inserted first one, then two, then three fingers inside her pussy. I wasn't gentle. At this point I was only interested in my own pleasure. All the while she moaned around the soaked panties in her mouth. I bade her turn around again and fingered her tight asshole. One finger went in easy, two wasn't hard either, but she struggled with the third. Still, she was lubricated enough that I managed it.

When I stood up again and made her face me, I took the panties out of her mouth and replaced them with my fingers. Her nose wrinkled, the first sign that she didn't want to do something I asked, but still she did it. This power I had seemed to be absolute. She sucked on my fingers, tasting her own asshole on them, and she came to love it.

"Kneel," I told her suddenly, pulling my fingers out. "I want a blowjob."

She went down eagerly. Her hands grasped my rod, her tongue flicked out against the tip and I almost exploded right then and there. But I had learned self-control these past few months and years. I dug my fingers into her red hair and pushed her head against me. My cock slid easily into her mouth to about half distance before she gagged. Disappointing, but not surprising, that she couldn't go further. It didn't matter though, as she showed real expertise with her tongue as she sucked on me. I lifted her panties back to my face for another sniff. What can I say? I have fetishes like anyone, and now I have the opportunity to indulge them I'm not going to deny myself!

I fucked her face for a few minutes until I felt my climax building. I quickly had her stand up again and then pushed her back onto the bed. Her legs spread invitingly as I climbed atop her. I angled my cock at her pussy, which was still dripping wet. Entrance was easy with such lubrication, at least to start with. I met more resistance as I pushed in deeper. She wasn't a virgin, but I didn't think she had been with someone of my size before. I went in inch by inch. She gasped and moaned, clutching onto the bedsheets with both hands. I didn't think she was in pain but I wasn't about to stop to ask either. I kept going until I was buried in her to the hilt.

It felt so good to be in that wet warmth that I just lay there for a time, enjoying the sensation, before I began to pull out again. I nearly pulled out completely, leaving just the tip inside her, and then thrust in with more force than the first time. She cried out then and bucked her hips as a huge orgasm ripped through her. I didn't stop my movements. Out, then back in again, with increasing force. She wrapped her legs around me, trying to push me even deeper inside her.

When I was ready to cum, I pulled out of her and stood at the edge of the bed. I told her to kneel down in front of me again and hold her tits ready. She knew what was coming and the wicked grin on her face told me she was ready to take it.

I stroked myself, harder and harder. She reached out to tickle my balls to help. I didn't need it. A few seconds later and I shot the first rope of cum onto her mouth and nose. The second and third hit her chin and then more and more shot out to cover her breasts. I kept stroking until I was sure I was done, then had her lick me clean to make sure no drops remained.

When she pulled back, the cum on her chin hung down like string until it came to rest on her breasts. I told her to wait like that and pulled a camera out of a drawer. I had her smile while I took the shot, with the cum hanging from her chin and dripping down from her nose onto her lips. I moved closer and slid my cock into her mouth again for another photo.

When I was done, I told her to go to the bathroom and that she could wash her face off but not her tits. When she returned, her face was clean but her breasts still clearly had ropes of cum across them. I took her downstairs after I put my clothes back on and told her to dress too. Even with her bra and top back on, my cum was still easily visible.

"Don't forget you still need to pay for the tattoo," I said as she started to head for the door.

"Oh! How stupid of me!" she exclaimed with a giggle. She pulled out a purse and handed me three £20 notes.

"You'll let me keep the change," I said. "And once you get home you will forget that we ever had sex."

"Of course. I wouldn't dream of asking for it." She leant in for a kiss but I pulled back. She had just had my cock and cum in her mouth, after all.

"Come back next time you want a tat doing," I told her and ushered her out the door. I loved the idea of her having to walk home covered in my cum. What would everyone think of her? And if she had a boyfriend waiting at home, she would have some very awkward questions to answer.

That night when I closed the shop, I headed upstairs and uploaded the photos from my camera to my computer. Once they were then printed off I added them to my album. It was starting to get a little full. Soon I would need a second one, and hopefully a third and fourth and fifth!

I experienced many such encounters over the next few years. I gradually refined my technique until I had developed it into as fine an art as the tattoos themselves. I lived like that quite happily until I began to think I wanted more from my life. Sure, it was fun, but I was certain there were ways I could make it even more so.

But it wasn't until well after I had turned 30 that my life took a major turn. It would change my outlook on things forever.

baelish85
baelish85
11 Followers