Inked Fantasy

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson has an affair with a tattoo model.
8.6k words
5
240.7k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Light reflected from the cold marble stone's gloss surface of the table. Over the blackness was a pattern among white lines scattered into the stone while a gold frame bordered the large table in the middle of the room. Nothing covered the top of the table while a white leather couch was close by with windows on the opposite view. White paint had dried on the walls years ago after a costly remodeling process. A few framed drawings, all in black and white representing portraits of various legendary Hollywood icons. Humphrey Bogart in a fedora and trench coat was next to a frame of Robert Mitchum. On the opposite side a drawing of Bette Davis was next to one of Mary Astor. The room was one of five in a luxury apartment in a post modernistic complex out looking down to L.A.

The place itself had been rented by a man who could afford such exquisite tastes in artistic value to build a lifestyle around it. Aaron Smith had the pockets deep enough to fund such a place. At twenty-eight years old he had come up through the modelling industry, following into a diverse line of male fashion that consisted on body building and tattoos. It helped that his family was deeply connected in the fashion industry with his grandfather's name appearing on a clothing line manufactured in France. Unlike his family, Aaron had a different career in mind before he ended up in modelling. After high school, he had found himself going into gym work as worked frantically to become a body builder. He would soon realize what a tough market it was for a job in L.A. with numerous gyms and his family trying to push him towards a better career path.

Modelling was his second choice of a career, a move that his family had to force him into at twenty two years old. Aaron didn't want to spend his life riding the coat tails of his family's name, so he eventually took their advice and dipped his foot into the modelling business. It helped that he was already in shape with a muscular built body, 'jacked' as he preferred to call himself. Atop of his muscled arms and torso, Aaron had taken pride in tattooing most of his body in black ink to demonstrate his love of art by wearing it over his skin. Such an obsession began with his first tattoo on his eighteenth of birthday. It was a simple star design over his chest, but not enough to completely satisfy him. Over the years, the star had morphed into various different objects as his chest became the canvas for various tattoo artists drawing their designs over his body.

When his torso was completely filled, Aaron went for 'sleeve' style designs over both arms. Each arm was covered up to his wrists and leaving his hands clean of ink. They began like his chest with a few small drawings but eventually escalated into full drawings, all in black ink. He didn't want any other color, similar to his taste for black and white drawings in portraits. Over his right arm was a skull surrounded by various drawings all blending together. His left arm had Humphrey Bogart's face with a cigarette dangling from his lips, 'here's lookin' at you, kid', the famous words of the legend echoed into Aaron's mind any time he seen the face when glancing at his body in front of a mirror. Classic Hollywood was his single passionate hobby in the form of entertainment. With his own private gym at home, Aaron liked to put on DVDs and Blu-Rays of classic films while he did his work out routines for six hours a day during the working week.

His modelling career had become a success as Aaron was put in the market of what was called 'tattoo models'. He rose to stardom internationally appearing in advertisements for designer underwear and swim trunks to begin a portfolio in fashion modelling. His chiseled and tatted body was enough to land him multiple contracts over the years with an agency based in Los Angeles which he chose as his desired city for a home. Aaron's modelling job led him to occasional travels to New York, London and Paris. Most of his time was spent back in Los Angeles with the company's main studio in Downtown. In his off time, he continued to work out while indulging in his passion for art and classic films. His canvas of a body had run out of room with his torso and arms, soon leading Aaron to use his neck for a few more tattoos. It was his obsession with ink that led to meeting a woman he never considered the possibility of sharing a room with years ago.

A special day had come over two years ago when Scarlett Johansson made an appointment with the same tattoo artist Aaron had paid for his latest body work. When he was off work, Aaron sometimes liked to hang out at tattoo parlors across L.A. He would come in, looking for art and enjoyed watching the ink masters making their money by crafting their drawings from needle onto body parts as canvas pieces. Scarlett wanted only the best tattoo artists she could find and a woman of her status and fame had the money to pay such hefty fees. She was getting work done on her back, the latest of her tattoo work when Aaron was sitting in and struck up a conversation with the blonde actress. That talk led to a date before he found himself locked in what was a blissful affair with Scarlett. What he thought was a one night stand back then had turned into something much more.

Scarlett was a master at keeping a private life out of the eye of the public, despite being a household name from her Hollywood career. She dealt with paparazzi as any other actress in town had to put a battle with, but they weren't much of a factor. Scarlett's private life was under lock and key as she made careful decisions on whom she decided to socialize and share such details with. Aaron knew that she was a mother and had come out of multiple divorces, but he didn't ask her questions about her private life. Perhaps that was one of the reasons she tended to favor him as one of her many men to share wild nights with. Her reputation as a swinger was notable among social circles of the Hollywood elite in and around Los Angeles. Aaron had heard only whispers of this through conversations among the tattoo parlor they had met.

Whether there were ounces of truth in such rumors did not hinder his mind. Aaron learned quite early on what kind of woman Scarlett could be when the doors were shut and curtains covering the window. As long as he didn't try to get too close into her private life, he had a one way ticket to her any time she was looking for a good man to keep her company. Playing this game of off and on again romance for the past two years had been fun, though Aaron wished at times they could take it to the next level. He wasn't jealous that Scarlett had other men in other cities, the thought didn't even cross his mind. Just knowing that he was lucky while countless other men in the world lusted to share tender love with this woman, was enough to make him appreciate this given opportunity.

Relationships weren't among easy tasks in Aaron's life. Through out his years in modelling, he had many chances to build something special with other tattooed models in the same company. He didn't get many jobs of photo sessions involving female models, but that didn't prevent him from socializing with them on sets and back at the studio. Aaron didn't know what he was searching for when it came to his love life. At twenty-eight, he wasn't in a rush to get married and start a family. Having intermittent flings with Scarlett Johansson of all women fulfilled an inner fantasy he had carried through out life, one of being with a glamorous film star. It helped that Scarlett had beauty often compared to that of classic icons from the old days of Hollywood. He didn't like her name being mentioned in the same sentence as Monroe, for Scarlett was a unique woman and unmatched by anyone from the past or present.

Yesterday had went well for a small date in the evening. Scarlett invited Aaron as her date at a house party in some film producer's multi-million dollar mansion. Beyond the black metal gates, he was invited into a different social world from what he was used to. Aaron felt like an alien among the high class wealthy participants at the party, becoming uncomfortable despite blending in with his black pinstriped suit. The older guests had given him dirty looks, glancing over the tats he had over his neck, edges visible beyond the collar of his shirt. Scarlett had dressed in black, matching his outfit as he was introduced as her date. From her touch, he was able to forget the uneasy feeling early before they went onto the mansion's balcony during the sunset. Together they had sipped champagne that cost thousands of dollars per bottle before the exquisite date was interrupted by a call from Scarlett's agent. An emergency had come up regarding one of her bank accounts.

The date had come to close early on as the evening sky was fading into darkness. Scarlett made sure Aaron was escorted back to his apartment via her limo, treating him in first class as an apology for this aborted ending. It was a disappointing night, but Aaron felt better after waking up the next day. Saturday was his off day so he didn't have to worry about any calls from his own agent or the company about photo session schedules. After having breakfast around eight in the morning, it was time to get in the shower when a text message notification caused his phone to go off in the kitchen. 'Sorry about last night, text me back if you'd like me to come over. I'd like to spend some time with you'. Scarlett followed up the short message with a few heart emojis. Aaron didn't wait long to text her back, inviting the buxom bombshell over to resume their incomplete date.

A fresh shower was needed to prepare for an afternoon with Scarlett. Aaron read one text back that she would be over within an hour's time, all before he disrobed his clothes in the bathroom. He took one look at himself in reflection through the glass sliding door of the shower. His hair was black, shaved short with a crew cut. Under his cheeks a five o'clock shadow of light facial hair had formed. Aaron didn't see the point in shaving, at least not for Scarlett. She had once commented that she enjoyed roaming her hand over his rugged unshaven face. If that was what she desired to do with him today, she would have the option at any given moment. After the knobs were adjusted for the faucet, Aaron had closed his eyes and was already lost in visions of Scarlett's elegance as the warm water was striking across his artistic skin.

She was just like an old fashioned movie star. A fantasy that Aaron craved so dearly any time he went on a marathon watching all his favorite classic films. Despite how much he hated when her looks were compared to old names, he knew she would've fit right in with those ladies of the old era. Through illusions in the back of his mind, he could see her deep blue eyes all while clouds of steam began fogging up every piece of glass in the bathroom. The shower itself didn't take much time off the clock, but it felt like an hour in Aaron's mind by the time he turned the knobs to end the water spraying. He stepped out, grabbing a towel when he heard something downstairs from the living room. Alarmed by this sudden noise, he dried his body quick before grabbing a black silk robe from one of the hangers. Slipping it on over his muscular body, he tied it around his waist before opening the bathroom door and rushing out. Right when his toes hit the stairs leading down, a voice called out.

"Ah, there you are. I was beginning to wonder if I'd have to wait for you to come out."

A racing surge went through Aaron's veins, heart pumping at a faster rate when he heard Scarlett's husky, New York styled accent from down stairs. How did she get here so fast? Let alone get inside his apartment as if it were nothing. These were simple questions he asked himself, but ultimately had no matter at hand. Making his way down the stairs, Aaron caught sight of the buxom actress standing tall in a pair of black heels. Scarlett wore a similar black dress from last night with straps over both shoulders and displaying her ever so impressive large cleavage. Her long golden hair was parted, slightly wavy and revealing diamond ear rings hanging from each lobe. The red lipstick and scent of strawberry perfume were a nice bonus to her stunning appearance. Placing her hands on her hips while looking into his big brown eyes, Scarlett offered a smirk as he finished his path down the stairs and now approached her.

"Just got out of the shower, dear? It's too bad I didn't come sooner, I could've joined you."

"Yeah, I just got out. How did you get here so fast and why didn't you text me before coming up?"

"I texted you about forty minutes ago, remember? You must've took your time in the shower."

Aaron ignored her comeback, changing the subject.

"So how did you get in here? I expected to hear you knock like you always do."

Scarlett smirked, stepping forward to him as their eyes were still locked together. She moved her hands away from her hips.

"The door was unlocked. Perhaps you should lock it in the future if you don't want unwelcome guests. But don't worry, I locked it after coming in."

Her sassy quip made Aaron chuckle in a soft tone. He leaned in to kiss her cheek while Scarlett studied his eyes, watching them glance down at her breasts.

"You're a welcomed guest babe, I guess time has really went by faster than I thought. So, is everything alright with your bank account?"

His question had caught Scarlett by surprise.

"Oh, yes! There was a mix up with a check recently that took a while to deposit. It wasn't as bad as my agent made it sound over the phone."

"Wow, that's a relief."

"Yes, it is. I felt terrible I had to send you home early, we were having such a wonderful time together at the party. That's why I thought I would come over and maybe, try to pick up where we left off?"

Though her voice changed to an obvious question, Aaron felt that it was a statement from Scarlett. She leaned in, kissing his lips to slip her tongue into his mouth for what became a passionate kiss. Aaron couldn't prevent himself from stepping forward, hoping this kiss continued on just a little longer but she broke their lips apart. He stood there, gazing back into her big blue eyes. He could feel her breath within the small distance between their bodies. Scarlett broke her eye contact to glance down at his visible tattooed chest beneath the silky black robe covering his body.

"What's underneath there?"

Her question didn't need a reply in words. All Aaron had to do was untie the loose ends of the robe, allowing it to slip from his arms and onto the floor. He stood before her completely naked with his recent washed body. Scarlett gave him a nod of approval, impressed with the little grin running across her lips. She scanned over his perfectly muscular and inked body before stopping her eyes down at his semi-hard cock. No hair whatsoever around any area of his body. Aaron liked to shave his entire body every few days and he had already used the razor just yesterday before their big date. He could've predicted where Scarlett's hands were going before he felt the warmness of her touch wrapping the slender fingers of her left hand around his growing rod.

"Hope you don't mind that I don't feel like beating around the bush today. Let's get straight to business, my dear."

Staying true to her words of picking up where they had left off last night, Aaron was a bit surprised just how quick Scarlett had him naked and his dick within her grasp. It helped that they had odd timing with him stepping out of the shower upon her unannounced entry into his home. Holding his cock tightly in her hand, Scarlett turned around and began to walk him back into the living room. Her heels made a loud clicking and clacking noise across the wooden floor. Aaron didn't mutter a word as he sat his naked buttocks down over the white leather couch, feeling a cool breeze over it's clean surface. Scarlett leaned in and kissed his lips softly while he inhaled another strong whiff of her intoxicating perfume. The scent was still lingering within his nostrils when she leaned back, eyes still locked on his.

The expression across her face could only translate to one silent message. Lustful hunger was on the menu for Scarlett's appetite, as Aaron knew from that look alone she was craving him. Her fingers had tightened around his cock, slowly stroking it before he used her right hand to grip the bass. All while her eyes still looked upon him before her knees touched the floor. Scarlett only glanced away when she was in perfect position on her knees. Aaron could see the black shade of her fingernail paint as she slowly stroked his cock up and down, lowering her lips just far enough to breathe down on his rod. She licked her lips before lowering them, placing a wet kiss over the crown of his long shaft. Not even bothering speaking any words in that gorgeous New York accent he loved so much, Scarlett parted her lips and slipped his cock inside her delightful mouth.

"Ohhhhh, yes Scarlett... baby."

Gasping for breath, Aaron was always taken back when feeling his cock inside her mouth for the first few seconds. Scarlett had a way of making him moan, even when she attempted to be slow and sensual. Her lips squeezed around his pole tightly and began to bob her mouth up and down. She moved her right hand away, using it to cup his balls down below and squeeze them within her grasp. Her eyes were closed momentarily while taking in the first few inches of his cock, sucking on it vigorously before re-opening them. Scarlett glanced up at Aaron's face, looking eyes with him as she witnessed his chest making movements from his heavy breathing. She had her man right where she wanted him and the time to make him scream for her was now.

Pulling her lips back up to the head of his cock, Scarlett released him with a loud popping noise. Aaron watched as she spit on his dick, lubing it with her own saliva before using her left hand to wank it back and forth. Licking her lips, Scarlett leaned on her left side, looking at his long erect shaft from an alternate angle as she licked her lips. The Hollywood goddess was only beginning with her lustful frenzy. Aaron moved one if his hands down his chest, forcing Scarlett to look up at him as she pushed the head of his cock back to her puffy red lips. The kiss was audible, Scarlett gave him a wink before slipping his rod back between her lips. This time she removed her left hand all together and was ready to turn up the heat. Aaron knew what she was about to do and wanted to encourage her further.

"Yes, there you go baby. Take my cock, take all of it."

He didn't have to speak a word. Scarlett always did as she wanted when on her knees sucking cock. Aaron's excitement was noted, but she had only just begun to make him cry in ecstasy. Pushing his cock back between her lips, this time she began to work her lips in motion, bobbing up and down effortlessly. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm', the muffled moans between her lips could be heard among light sucking noises.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah..."

His words were in a low voice before a gasp was heard. Scarlett closed her eyes, taking inch after inch of his swollen cock into her mouth. With both hands free, she pulled at the shoulder straps of her dress while simultaneously sucking him. The straps dangled down her arms while Aaron was leaned back on the couch, lost in a world of pleasure and fantasy while moving both of his arms over his chest. The sleeve tattoos blended with his ink covered chest, almost offering a strange camouflage view of countless art pieces etched into his skin. The sucking and slobbering noises began to echo while excess saliva was leaking from the corners of Scarlett's talented mouth. Using her hands once more, she tugged her dress down to allow her large breasts to bounce free. Ready to truly make him scream for her, she pushed her lips all the way down, taking every inch of his long dick until the hit reached the back of her throat.