Inkwell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"I need to go out front. Don't take too long, I'll need to clean the room before my appointment."

They both nodded and he stepped out the door. Steve was pacing around the lobby, not a good sign. He smiled anyway. He might be out a tattoo now but that might mean he would get others later. Steve looked at him and he knew. He was backing out.

"Estephan, you're right man." Steve started. "I thought about that sign you got and I don't think I am ready for that one. I don't want to stiff you thou."

"Hey, it's your skin. If you aren't ready then you're not ready."

"Dude, but this is your work, man. What about you?" Steve asked.

"Oh, this is mine unless you want to buy it." He said holding up the template of Steve's tattoo.

"Right, so how much?" Steve asked.

"75 dollars." He replied.

"Wait the tattoo was only going to be 125, why is this part so much?"

"You want this tattoo, you get it here. You want to take it and have someone else put it on; you're going to pay for my time and artistry." Estephan said.

Steve looked at him wide eyed. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Thank you Steve. When you're ready for the tattoo, stop in and see me." He said and turned to the black haired girl behind the counter. "Where's Sara?"

"Ladies room." She replied.

"Right, don't go anywhere." He said and headed for the ladies bathroom.

He heard moaning and a thump from the slightly open door. He was pissed and this only fueled the anger more. He pulled the door open and found Shesin sucking the clit of a half trapped Sara. The girls' eyes were glazed over in a euphoric haze. He stepped in and grabbed the succubus by the hair. Sara slumped to the floor in a quivering heap.

"What the fuck are you doing to her, and why are you here?" He yelled.

"I'm sexing up your little helper so she won't feel bad about getting sent away." She said.

"Why would I be sending her away?" He asked.

Shesin pointed past him into the stock room, Nikita stood there naked and shivering. He dropped the she-devil and hurried into the room. He pulled towels and drop clothes to wrap her in. Her eyes looked into his, pain and fear greeted him. He wasn't sure what he should be doing. He looked back at Shesin who was on all fours wagging her tight little ass back and forth.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Her mother sent her. It isn't the most pleasant way of getting to the mortal realm." Shesin said.

"The Fates are up to something, I couldn't let you face it alone." Nikita said between shivers.

"That's nice to know, I am glad you're back regardless of circumstance. Let's get you warmed up and you can clue in the mortal." He said.

"Sir! The ladies out here need a word." The dark haired girl out front called.

"Go, I'll be ok in a few minutes, can we get food?" Nikita asked.

"Yeah we can, you sure?" He asked unsure.

She kissed him and pushed him out of the room, grabbed the succubus and dragged her in. Estephan walked out to the lobby. Jennelle looked up and said something into her phone.

"She wants to talk to you." Jennelle said holding her phone out towards him.

"Who?" He asked taking the phone in hand. "Hello?"

"Hey ink monkey. How's your ass?" a female voice asked.

His eyes lit up, "Fluter! What you want to talk to me for?"

The dark haired girl grinned widely at his nick name for whoever he was talking to. Jennelle tilted her head confused, Trenia giggled. He waved his hand at the women and stepped into the office wanting them to follow.

"You want me to look over some girl for you?"

"Yes, please. Improper inks are turning in her skin. I told you I knew what I was doing. So you going to help her out? Do it for the right reasons, not cause you owe me." He jibed.

"You want to make it like that huh?" She said.

"If it comes to that, I will. What do you say Lauren?"

"I will, I just wanted to hear your voice. You were the one I wish I hadn't let get away." Lauren said and hung up before he could say anything else.

He handed Jennelle her phone back. "And?" They asked in stereo.

"I'll tell you over a tattoo." He said and walked over to the counter. "You know places around here that deliver?"

"But of course, Master. What do you have a taste for, other than Nikita that is?" She said coyly.

"Um... cheesesteaks. Order them up after you show the ladies here out. I'll be in the back for a few minutes." He said and walked from the room quickly before any questions got tossed his way.

"Cheesesteaks it is Master." She said as he left.

He stepped into the stock room and Nikita held the back of the succubus's head between her open thighs, dragging the lust demoness harder into her wet folds. Shesin looked up at her in what could be seen as fear. Nikita saw him and pushed Shesin to the floor.

"Please fuck me," She hissed. "Fill me with your hot cock and unload your sweet seed. I need it, give it to me."

He stepped closer to her carefully. She grabbed his pants and pulled them down around his knees. She pulled Shesin over to help her lick him till he was hard. His mind was blurred by too much going on at once. Two tongues licked his throbbing shaft, coaxing the flow of blood to his penis. He was rapidly growing; a giggle at his back drew his attention.

"I guess she wanted your meat before she got food." The dark haired girl said.

"Who are you?" He asked as one of the two in front of him started sucking him.

"Ducici, Master Inkwell. Like the new look?"

He looked at her, this wasn't the Ducici he knew, and she was far fairer and twice as haunty. Looking more like a Goth fairy then the dryad he remembered. The sucking stopped and his attention was pulled back to what was in front of him. Shesin guided his cock into Nikita's wet snatch. Nikita grabbed his hips and pulled him into her hard. Her inner folds were cool.

"You're so hot. Heat me up. Pound me, fill me with your cum." She demanded.

Her arms pulled and pushed his hips, fucking herself with him. He looked down at Shesin. Her eyes were still veiled in fear. Shesin was more focused on Nikita then the sex. That triggered something in him, why would a sex demon not want sex? He had a thought.

"You still want some of this you naughty little demon girl?" He said snapping her eyes to his.

"I would take what you could give me, Master Inkwell."

"Oh, Master Inkwell, pound me harder." Nikita said as her inner walls fluttered.

"Shut up." He pulled away from her taking his erection out of her not so warm depths.

"But you want me!" She hissed.

"I want Nikita. I don't know who you are." He said falling backward over the tangle of his own pants.

She shifted somewhat, kind of still looking like Nikita but her eyes were solid gray. He tried to scurry away but the 'Ducici' wannabe pounced on him. She held his shoulders as the not so Nikita stepped over him and set to mount his cock again. A loud knock at the front door caused all of them to pause for a moment. He thought quickly. She was trying to get him to mark her.

He wasn't about to let this cold wet slut rape her way into the world. He had to put his dick somewhere she would be unable to get it. A dirty yet pragmatic solution to his problem was at hand. Shesin still cowered close to him. He grabbed her arm and tail, pulling her between him and the other females. Shifting his hips he shoved his dick right in her tight ass. Shesin moaned and hissed. She rocked her hips trying to get his cock deeper in her hot ass.

"Remove yourself slave, get him out of you. That seed is mine." Non-Nikita ordered.

He reached around Shesin taking both of her ample tits into his hands. He squeezed them and started to use them to guide the incensed succubus up and down his cock. Shesin rolled her hips and purred. Her ass sucked at his hardness as seductively as her mouth had. He pulled her tits and bucked his hips driving it in and out of her as aggressively as he could.

Non-kita slapped the demoness across the face, causing Shesin to come over his thighs. The Ducici reached down and sunk nails into his shoulder. He ignored the pain, but needed to get this down quickly. The banging at the door got more insistent.

"See to that you useless twig. Stop fucking him, he is mine!" Non-kita screamed as she back handed Shesin a second time.

Estephan let go of one of her breast and wove his fingers into her hair. "I claim you, Shesin. I take you as member of my household and permit you place in the mortal realm as servant-retainer. DO you want to be held to this bargain?"

"Oh, Master Estephan, do with me whatever you wish." Shesin moaned.

"DO YOU WANT TO BE HELD TO THIS BARGAIN!!!?" He shouted thru clenched teeth and pulling her head back by her hair.

"You can't do..." Non-kita started.

"I hold to your bargain, Master." She cried and orgasmed.

"I mark you." He said with a grunt as the first spurts of his own orgasm shot into her hot clenching ass.

Shesin went wild, ripping from his hold and gushing hot fluid over his legs with every jet of his cum into her. She trashed and shook in his arms. As the last throbs of his release subsided, she lifted her ass off of his cock and flipped around to suck the last of his seed from his quivering penis.

"Shesin, if you ever want to get more, you will have to keep her from touching it." He said as he pointed at Non-kita.

"I understand Master." She replied.

"What kind of mortal are you?" Non-kita asked angrily.

"You will leave the mortal realm, NOW! Return her," Pointing at Ducici double, "To ware ever you woke her. How go."

"You don't know me; you can hardly send me away." She said snidely.

"Styx, you are to leave the mortal realm as I have instructed!" he said.

Her eyes went wide in disbelief. "How? But.. how?" She mumbled as she faded from sight.

"How did you know, Master?" Shesin asked.

"She sent you the first time. And like any daughter Nikita shared her knowledge of me with her mother. I would bet the reason the others were not allowed to return right away was Styx." He said.

"And you'd be wrong." An older female voice said from the shadows.

"Really, so which one are you then?" He asked. Shesin still guarding his lap shook her head.

"I will tell you my name if you give me ten minutes to explain things to you."

"You have ten minutes. Name?" He said.

"Clotho, I am one of the Fates. Nikita went to her mother before your test had been set, much less completed. I don't know what her mother did with them. I came here in hopes of finding them but instead I find Styx trying to rape her way into the world."

"Them? Who else was with her?" He asked.

"The sweet tasting Banshee, Master." Shesin said.

"Joxifa was with her, your succubus is correct." Clotho said.

"You know where they are Shesin?" He asked his servant.

"I do, Master." She answered.

"If I were to ask you to bring them to me, could you accomplish this task without endangering yourself with Styx?" He asked.

"No, you marking me has made that very unlikely, Master." She said.

"Tell me where they are, I will deal with Styx." Clotho said.

Estephan looked at the Fate with suspicion. "Why would you do this? What do you gain? I can tell that there is something larger going on that you haven't told to anyone else. Bringing Dad here was a strong indication that you really need me. Am I wrong?"

"That will take more than ten minutes, Lord Estephan."

"They're in the Incubus Holler." Shesin said.

"Do what you can for them and I will grant you audience for as long as is needed to explain. Does that sound fair, Lady Clotho?" He said.

"No, and yes. I will return them if I can. Until then." She gave him a nod and faded from view.

He grabbed his pants and pulled them up. He ran to the front door and opened it. He waved Cindy down before she drove off. He stepped back into the shop and went to check Sara. He found Shesin helping her up. Sara looked at her with puppy eyes and then turned beet red seeing Estephan.

"What is going on in here that has the front door locked?" Cindy asked then grinned seeing Sara.

"These two got a little carried away and locked me in the ink room." Estephan said.

"It was worth every second." Sara breathed.

"Wait, she and you?" Cindy asked, "What happened to keeping him hot for it till I got back?"

"I couldn't help it, her lack of panties made me hot for her, I had to taste her. She was sweet and hot. Are you just as tasty?" Shesin purred at Cindy, leaving the offer to pleasure her unspoken.

"She sucked at least a dozen orgasms out of me. Shesin's a pussy demon. She can have me whenever she wants." Sara said.

Shesin went ridged, Estephan laughed at the look on the succubus. She snapped at look at him, he let her off the hook. Sara had no idea she was a real demon. Cindy rolled her eyes but giggled as well. A ring at the counter stopped the levity. Estephan went to see who it was. He was a bit surprised to find Officer Wright sending at the front counter.

"Mr. Prizton, is everything alright here? One of the other shop owners heard a woman yelling at the door to be let in?" He asked.

"Yeah, we had a little bit of a lover's tiff and somehow the door got locked as part of the prank. They won't be doing that in the parlor again if they plan on having a job here." He said.

"It was my fault, sir." Shesin said. "She dared me, and got it good in the"

Estephan didn't let her finish the sentence by putting his hand over her mouth. "Over sharing." He said.

"I see you got a few new helpers, what happened to the others?" He asked.

"They had to head home for a while, but once they take care of things they should be back." He said. Shesin nodded with his hand still over her mouth.

"I'm working here to help pay for the tattoo work I want done." Cindy said.

"Don't you have enough?" Officer Wright asked.

She giggled, "These are temp, I am test driving them. You think they look good?"

"Very nice. Estephan you might want to go down and talk to Janet. She was the one that called."

"Janet?" He said.

"The florist." Shesin said behind his hand then giggled. "Keep that hand there and I am going to suck your fingers."

"He would probably enjoy it too. Good luck with that Estephan, ladies." Officer Wright said as he nodded and headed for the door. "Try to stay out of trouble would ya?"

"Sure thing. You three behave, I am going to see the florist." Estephan said and followed Wright out the door.

"You going to be able to handle all those hot women." Officer Wright joked.

"I'm 27 in three days. I am going to handle as much of them as I can get my hands on." He replied.

Wright laughed and got in his car. Estephan walked down the plaza to the florists. The cute young woman was doing something at the counter with purple flowers and tape. He stepped into the shop, it smelled like a salad bar to him. He waved when she looked up. She smiled and set what she was working on aside.

"What happened down there?" Janet asked.

"Girlfriends got a little frisky in the ladies room and locked me in the office so they wouldn't get caught. Well they got more then caught, right?" He said jovially.

Janet turned red and looked at the floor. "I uh, didn't think it was that, I saw you with your other friends. I didn't think they would lock the doors and not include..." Janet went white and stopped speaking.

"Oh... If you want when they get back, I could introduce you... if you want?" He offered, "Who was it that had you thinking such unlady like thoughts. Lyrusi, Galenee perhaps?"

"I... You!" she said and shoved him out the door and locked it.

He was left standing on the side walk stunned. Not really knowing what to do with an answer like that. He walked back to the parlor, looking back a few times to see Janet peeking out at him. When he stepped into the parlor Shesin was grinning from ear to ear.

"What did you do now?" he asked.

"Told them you would be back to fuck her ass, so they better have the place cleaned up or they wouldn't get any more hot sex." She said.

"You aren't as dizzy as you act when the others are around. Are you going to drop it when the others get back?" He asked.

"I will for you Master." She said.

"Master is for play at home, Lord will work when you feel the need to say 'Master'." He said.

"Did I earn a few questions?"

"Yes ask, wait hold them till we are back at the apartment." He answered.

An hour later, he sat in a chair in his living room and Shesin sat on the love seat to his right. Cindy and Sara were all fired up to get into some group sex. He told them they were going to have to wait, and Cindy better think twice if she thought for a second he wasn't going to dick her ass till she came.

"Did I lie to Styx by telling her your name was 'Inkwell'?" She finally asked.

"Yes but I got the hint. Why did you do it?" He asked in return.

"Nikita. She taught me a lot. It is why I read when I am in the mortal realm. You figured it out without her telling you thou, didn't you?" She asked.

"I was handing you things to read wasn't I. Ever since I learned of the higher realm and how long mythical people live, it only made sense that you would have to be smarter than you were acting. I think most people you have met see the body and forget there is a person inside the flesh."

"I want to give you something. I know I am claimed by you and that I am here for as long as you allow. I have never been given permission to be here without having something asked of me in return." She said.

"I told the others that they could give me anything they wanted but I would tell them weather I wanted to keep it or not. I am a mortal. I wouldn't want to miss use a gift and cause the gifter troubles because of my stupidity." He said.

"That is why she wants you so badly."

"Styx?" He asked.

"No Nikita, she has never met anyone like you. Even your father was um... weak?" she said meekly.

"He failed the test?" He asked.

"He didn't make it past me; you however caught me and made me lick pussy." She said.

"Are you complaining? Too much rolls in at one time and I get really evil about getting things under control. Sex demon, sex of any kind, keep bitch occupied. Kind of like that." He said.

"Why Joxifa thou?" She asked.

"Two birds, one stone. Your succubus, most gifted in the ways of sex and lust. She was a Banshee, hard up harlot, made sense to me. She wouldn't try anything if what you were doing felt good, and you would have to really work at it to taste her orgasm if you were restrained to only licking. IT gave me time to get the mortals out of the situation."

"You were worried about others, what if I had turned on you?" She asked sarcastically.

"Nikita wouldn't have let me. She said more than a few times that the secret of the higher realms came before everything else. If you would have turned on me it would have spilled into the public. That Rule I hear is worse than death if any breaks it." He said.

"She is an insufferable bitch sometimes. I want you to tell me to lick her." she said.

"One would be mistaken in thinking that kind of thing is common in the higher realms?" He asked.

"Mixing in frowned on and pleasure is a luxury. Even for sex demons." She said. "That is why Styx has so many joining her faction."

"So the higher realms aren't all that?" He asked.

"Yes they are, but the realm is divided into five parts. All of the parts want to be the one that decides how things should be set. So no one gets to say and we of the lower ranks must abstain from everything. It is like living in a reform school."

"Styx is allowing what the others look down upon. She lets you mingle and pleasure. In doing so she has a hold on those that participate with the threat of sending them back to the rest of the realms." He said out loud not really to her.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers