Inkwell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"Not falling, fading. The mortal world has grown beyond its need of our influence. Most of the Gods gave themselves over to the great winds a thousand years ago. We have kept this from most of the higher realm. That is starting to weaver. Others of power are seeing it as an opportunity to return to the mortal realm to reinstate themselves as rulers of humanity."

"Like Lady Styx, you know her." Atropos said snidely.

"She is but one of many that would do harm in the world. You are our hope for the ones that wouldn't harm the world." Clotho said.

"We are resigned to our fate. Others of the higher realm could still do good in your world. Why leave them to oblivion when you could give them a place in the mortal realm where they can be a boon to humankind." Lachesis said.

"He won't do it. We are wasting our breath with him." Atropos hissed.

"I don't like you." He said stepping from the shower pointing at Atropos. "Clotho I am willing to assist, for a price."

"What would you ask for?" Lachesis asked.

"Autonomy from the higher realm rules. You want me to bring beings of myth into the mortal realm. I am going to need the freedom to tell others about it. I can't hold them all to my service personally." He said flatly looking into the eyes of Clotho. Lachesis checking his male appendage hungrily.

"You dare to spread knowledge of the higher realms?" Atropos asked.

"Yes. I do. One person at a time. I would let a few Mythical beings into the parlor at a time. As Nikita explained, they would be able to call a mortal suited to them. If both the mortal and mythic agree I would tattoo bound them and they would be able to do great things in the mortal realm." He said.

"If they were bound, they would be safe in the mortal realm when the higher realm faded to darkness." Lachesis said softly.

"But you would dare tell us how this should be done?" Atropos sneered.

"I would dare, I am a mortal. I have my own freewill. I also have command of who I am and what I want in life. Your offer of immortality would only take away what makes me special. Drive, need, and self- reliance are important parts of what it means to live." He said.

"You sound like Zeus." Clotho said.

"What King of the Gods, lightning bolts?" He asked.

"Yes, he said something much like that before he sealed the realms to watch over humanity." Lachesis said.

"You think you have the wisdom of the king of gods, mortal?" Atropos asked coldly.

He looked at her but didn't answer his question. He walked out of the clean room leaving them to stand there. He opened the office door and walked over to the still panting Shesin. He leaned close so only she would hear.

"I can send you anywhere, as long as I want you to return, it wouldn't be dismissing you right?" He asked.

"Where would you... the fates are here?" she asked eyes wide in fear.

"Yes, and Nikita can't come back if you are here. You are mine right?"

"I am yours." She said.

"If I asked you to return to the high realm so that Nikita could return, then return yourself to my company once she is safe of their rules would that work?" He asked.

"I don't know." She said.

"Then I will find another way." He said.

"You would leave her there if it meant losing me?" She asked on the verge of tears.

"I won't trade one person for another." He said and walked back to the clean room.

"You can call her yourself. They can't stop you." She said.

He heard her and tried to keep that in mind. He ran thru what he knew about the higher realm. It became clear that the Fates were holding an empty threat. Nikita, Galenee and Lyrusi were already his. They couldn't take them back, he was the only one that could release their bound to him.

As he walked he felt a surge of confidence. These women held nothing, he had all the cards. When he stepped into the room Clotho couldn't hide a smile. Atropos rolled her eyes and threw her hands up. Lachesis tilted her head in an inquisitive manner.

"You don't intend to help us then?" Lachesis asked.

"You will return those that are bound to me and after I have talked it over with them, I will make my decision. If you won't, I will retrieve them myself and all talks of my assistance are over." He said.

"Agreed Lord Prizton." Clotho said.

He stopped, a twinge of uncertainty ran down his spine. Atropos stalked to the left wall and reached into its surface like dipping her hand in water. She pulled and tossed Lyrusi out on to the floor. The nymph blinked disoriented and was buried under Galenee when Atropos pushed her to the floor as well. Estephan wanted to yell at the women for her lack of courtesy but the ladies were being returned. Atropos pulled Nikita through as was about to toss her to the floor when Joxifa came tumbling past Nikita.

"How dare you!" Atropos growled.

"Leave her alone, she is with me." Nikita said sternly.

"Welcome back. The others are in the office, there are mortals present." He said.

"Take your time. You have passed the final test." Clotho said.

"This was part of a test?" Lyrusi asked.

"We'll talk about that later. Get up girlie." Galenee said. "Let the Lord finish his meeting."

"I still think he cheated!" Atropos said.

"When did he cheat? How did he cheat? If anything you have been trying to sabotage him from the start. You didn't leave him the book, you tried to undermine his skills and gave Styx information about those he knew." Lachesis ranted.

"Atropos you are to leave the mortal realm, now." Estephan said.

"Don't do that just yet, please." Clotho requested.

"Atropos hold your place. Now why should I wait to get her away from me?" He asked.

"You must be named, Lord Prizton. That requires all three of us." Clotho said. "Take a few minutes to talk it over with your friends in the office."

He was a bit suspicious. He walked into the office to see all of the women looking at each other with questioningly. He was about to say something when Nikita stepped into his arms and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I hoped you would pass." She said.

"You tried sneaking back here on your own and got caught by your mother. She tried to rape me." He said. "Good thing I had anal sex on the brain or she may have succeeded."

"And you brought me here, why?" Joxifa asked.

"Yeah we all have things to say and talk about. What he needs is our name for him in the higher realm. So we came move the Fates along and get to it." Galenee said grabbing Lyrusi before the nymph could start a slew of questions.

"Why can't I use my real name?" He asked.

"It helps keep things separate and quicker to deal with." Galenee said.

"If you have a name up there that only is used up there, when one is here and asks for you, we are all going to know where they are from and how to handle things." Nikita said.

"Sebastian Inkwell." Joxifa whispers.

The whole room goes silent. Sara and Cindy look at the newcomers with confusion. Detective Hillard sits up trying to focus on the conversation. Ducici bounced over to Galenee and cuddled her with a murmur and coo. He turned and walked out of the room. Joxifa's suggestion was as good as any.

"Sebastian Inkwell." He said to the Fates.

"Interesting choice." Clotho remarked.

"Your name is Sebastian Inkwell." Lachesis said with a smile.

"Fine, you are Sebastian Inkwell." Atropos said begrudgingly.

"You are Sebastian Inkwell, Guardian of the Mortal Realm, and Gate Keeper of the Higher Realm." Clotho said reverently.

"This is for you, Lord." Lachesis said handing him a much easier to handle book of the rules of the higher realms.

"Call on us when you have talked over everything with the others, if you have questions. There is a section on how to communicate with us. Be well Estephan... Sebastian Inkwell." Clotho said and all three of the fates faded from the room.

He turned and walked back into the office. All of the women were chatting up about how much of a pain the trip was. Even throwing in a comment about losing the cellphone charger. He wondered if he was ever going to get used to Nikika's ability to weave a story out of nothing that everyone believed. Galenee was the first one to inquire about all of the women's lack of clothing.

As they talked, he felt more and more like he was going to get held down and fucked by every one of them. Nikita held them off and got June and Janet out of the mix, Ishara was also pulled aside by Shesin and soon after departed giving kisses to him. Once the mortal women had been gently escorted away Nikita turned and pointed.

"Hold her down, our Lord needs to make her his." Nikita said extending her finger at Joxifa.

Ducici was the only one not to move immediately. The rest of the women grabbed the Banshee and pulled her clothing off as they dragged her to the desk. Joxifa struggled somewhat but the glistening wet labia said she was turned on despite her protests.

"Lord, I return my gift to you." Lyrusi said reaching over and caressing his penis.

"I too, return my gift." Galenee said leaning to kiss his cheek.

"Where is Yerni?" He asked.

"None of us has seen her since we were taken from the apartment." Galenee said.

"Claim her and she can find her for you." Nikita said petting Joxifa's leg.

He thought about it, "Joxifa do you wish to be claimed and held to my service as messenger-escort."

"Will it hurt?" She asked timidly.

"No and I will help you control your screaming." Shesin purred into her ear caressing her shoulder.

He could feel her with the aid of Galenee's gift. Joxifa was excited and afraid. It acquired to him that she may have never had sex before. She was a virgin! He paused.

"I can mark you in another way. If you wish to hold your virginity." He said gently.

"I want you to take it and mark me, Lord." She said quivering.

As the others pet and caressed the rest of her captive body. He nestled the head of his shaft between her wet labia. She panted and moaned watching wide eyed as he started pushing his cock into her. His cock met a slight resistance, she bucked and the resistance melted away. She was groaning and shaking.

He grabbed her hips and pushed deeply into her. Her head rolled back but before a howl could break from her lips, Shesin locked her lips over Joxifa. He banshee came, her pulsing walls milking his cock. He tasted her energy and flipped the switch to join her in orgasm. She moaned into Shesin's mouth, the rest of the women caressed her sweet spots. Pushing the pleasurable sensations higher.

His semen gushing into her pushed her over an even higher peek and she clenched so hard his spurting cock was pushed out. His cum spurted over her stomach and thighs. She shock and arched her back then squirt a jet of her hot fluid over his cock. She went limp in the hands of all the others. He pressed his fingers over her clit and rubbed it from side to side quickly a few times. Her body went ridged and she gushed a second jet of hot fluid from her quivering pussy.

He stepped back from the desk and let the girl enjoy the afterglow at the hands of the others. He walked to the couch and dropped himself onto it. He let his head fall back as he relaxed for a few minutes. The feel of tongue on the underside of his cock brought his attention back. He looked down into the eyes of Nikita. Her mouth open and tongue extended under the head of his cock. It twitched at the sensual contact.

"You don't need to do that." He said.

"I want to. The others say it's really a turn on to feel it pulse in your mouth." Nikita said opening her mouth and sucking him down.

"I don't see you in a subservient roll Nikita." He said.

"And only a servant can enjoy pleasuring you orally?" She asked and wrapped her lips around his cock.

"No, I?" He began.

"Nikita we are her as promised." A slinky naughty girl said caressing her clit openly.

"Is this the artist you spoke of? I would do as you are if he would let me." Said an ample breasted women standing at the side of the first.

Nikita released his penis and jumped up the hug the two new women. She started rambling in a language he didn't understand. The rest of the women in the room sat smiling and nodding as introductions were exchanged. He felt the mood of the group shift. Where there had been an unspoken suspicion, there was now a growing bond of community.

"You're doing well, Sebastian. Anything you want to talk about before they figure out I snuck over here?" His father said sitting on the couch next to him.

"Did mom know you did stuff like this?" he asked.

"Know, she loved it. That changed when we found out you were on the way." He said.

Estephan didn't think about it. He just watched as the mythic ladies talked with each other. It wasn't difficult to see how a woman could enjoy being part of a group of women like these. Each one had a gift that would enhance the abilities of a mortal that spent time in their company.

"How did you fail the test?" Estephan asked.

"Ouch, not even small talk to lead into it? I gave up the succubus to get my Nike back." He said.

"How could you turn one person over to save someone else?" Estephan asked looking over at the pained expression on his father's face.

"She scared me, the succubus. I felt that keeping her around would be too much on the relationship of your mother and me. We weren't married and the Nike had just shown herself to the both of us. She wasn't ready to be shown this kind of coven." Gesturing at the women in his office.

"So for the love of a woman, you gave in. Dad you're a fucking saint." Estephan chided.

"And you are a full on pimp daddy, you little pervert." His dad said between chuckles.

"And how did you claim them? If mom knew." He asked then regretted asking.

"Blowjobs. She didn't mind that but she was the only one allowed to fuck me. She was a bit of an evil bitch at times. Jumping me when the others could watch but not participate." He said.

"She had to keep it in their minds she was your alpha." Estephan said.

"You really did learn up at that university. Is that how you passed it?" Dad asked.

"No, she pissed me off." He answered.

"Who?" Dad asked.

"Atropos. Something still isn't sitting right. Not that any of them know any better," Pointing at the women around the room, "but the way things played out seems wrong."

"Wrong? You have... 8 mythical goddesses. Wrong went by the way side when the first one walked thru your door. Not of this is right according to society. It is immoral and sexist."

"I am not talking about that. It is what they are meant to do while here that seems of the mark, so to speak. How are they going to inspire and aid in this world of tech-overload. I doubt I can name three people that would know what all of their type of mythic are? I didn't know two of them before meet them. From what I have learned from being around them. Some knowledge of them is needed for them to be able to help or inspire you in any way." He stopped speaking and turned to find all of the women were kneeled in two rows in front of him.

"Lord Estephan, let us worry about that part. You are our Patron. We serve you as repayment for giving us place in the world." Nikita said.

"See, how is that wrong." His father said. "You are letting society do too much of your thinking."

"Your right, I need to lighten up." He said but didn't feel any truth in the words he had just spoken.

"Well I better get back before they notice. It will give you some privacy for the new ones." He said fading from sight.

"Is he gone?" He asked Galenee.

She nodded. He stood up looking down at Nikita. He Held his hand to her and pulled her to her feet.

"You said I was here for you, and they were your tools-helpers. Now I am keeper of all of them and you as Patron? Is this going to make any more sense if I read this?" He asked holding up the book Lachesis gave him.

"We only have power here if you let us." Galenee said.

"We will read the book to you if you like." Shesin said.

"Maybe, who are these to women?" He asked.

"This is Eirene, she is an Hour, and that is Thalia a Grace." Nikita said.

"And here I thought one of them was going to be a Muse." He said.

"That would be quiet a trick." Thalia said. "They haven't been seen in a hundred years or so."

"And that would be the missing piece of the puzzle. They are gone and the realm is out of balance." He said. "You are here to help mortals, and search for missing muses."

"Yes, Lord." Nikita said like he had slapped her.

"I can handle that. So let's get the party started." He said.

All of the women looked relieved at his words. It was a little close but all of them fit in the SUV, which sat in a parting spot out in front of the parlor once again. He claimed each of them over the course of the night and in return they imparted a gift to him. He relaxed in the middle of his bed surrounded by women, and a few that didn't fit in the bed finding other places to relax. Life was good, complicated but good.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers