Inmate Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother grows close to her son while doing time.
1.5k words
4.03
47.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat on the bus on my way to the state prison I thought back on how I ended up here. I'm not a career criminal. In fact, I've only had 2 tickets in my entire life. But now I was headed to prison for 10 years because I made the choice to transport drugs. I knew it was wrong, and I don't use, but I was bored and wanted some excitement. I honestly didn't even need the money.

My name is Paula Bridwell and I'm 50 years old. I have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. I'm on the chubby side at 5'6, 200lbs. I have large 44D tits and a big round ass. I do, however, keep my pussy bald.

The only good thing to come out of this is that I've been assigned to the prison where my son works. I only hope he works my area so at least I get to see him.

After what seemed like an eternity the bus pulled into the facility. We were met by a stern looking female guard who looked us over. Even though I was sitting in the back I hadn't noticed that some of the women were wearing white uniforms. Most, like me, were wearing street clothes.

"Okay bitches listen up." she said. "I'm Officer Chance. You will exit the bus and stand on the yellow line. You keep your fucking mouths shut and follow all instructions. Now get off my fucking bus you sluts."

I was close to tears. No one had ever spoken to me that way. Officer Chance, on the other hand, was beautiful. She looked to be about 30 with blonde hair, perky C cup tits, and a tight ass. Even in uniform she still looked good.

As I silently exited the bus I looked around with my eyes only. I saw my son off to the side. At least he was here. Hopefully he could protect me.

We were moved into the main lobby. The ones who were already in uniform were called first. About 30 minutes later they began calling the rest of us. I was in the first group.

I walked to the window and was handed a mesh bag. I was told to wait for an officer. I saw my son walk towards me. I began to get excited. I knew what was coming but I hoped that he could somehow keep me from suffering the indignity that was forced upon the rest.

He led me through the hallway to a solid windowless door. He opened the door and led me inside. He then locked the door. As he was doing that I saw that the room was bare except for a metal table, a box of latex gloves, and a bottle of KY Jelly.

"Okay mom. I locked the door to show that the strip search is currently being performed. So go ahead and take off your clothes and place them into the bag."

I was shocked. He couldn't expect me to get naked in front of him. Or maybe it's because he won't violate me the way other guards would.

I grabbed my shirt by the hem and lifted it up and over my head and placed it in the bag. I glanced at my son who stood there expressionless. I wonder how many times he's done this. I kicked my sandals off and put them into the bag as well. I then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. As I slid them down I realized that I was taking my panties with them. I bent over to get my jeans from around my ankles. When I stood back up i fixed my green, bikini cut panties and put my jeans in the bag. I then tugged at my panties again, becoming aware that they were soaked.

I paused and looked at Jeremy. I could see his erection. Was he really enjoying this? Or was it so awkward he didn't know how else to respond? Of course I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy getting wet.

"Everything, Inmate."

There it was. He was enjoying it. To him I was now just another inmate. Just a piece of meat. Or ass.

I reached back and unhooked my bra. I slid it down and off of my shoulders, leaving my tits uncovered. I placed it into the bag. Knowing that if I thought about it I wouldn't be able to do it I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slid them down with one tug. I used my legs to get them off. I figured if he wanted to see me nude I would go ahead and let him.

I stood there, butt naked, with my hands at my sides. He walked up to me and began running his hands through my hair. He then grabbed my tits and lifted them up. When he sat them back down he began rubbing my nipples. I was soaked. I wanted to relieve my throbbing clit but I didn't want him to stop.

He then ran his hand over my bald pussy. As he was rubbing he also began grabbing it. He was careful, however, to keep his fingers from penetrating me. He rubbed my thighs. He then grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. He then started stroking my ass. He rubbed and grabbed and kneaded it. I was pretty sure that one touch would have me squirting.

"Hands behind your head." He instructed. I complied immediately. "Now spread your legs wide and bend over the table."

I spread my legs very wide without hesitation. I kept my knees straight and bent at the waist. As I bent over my nipples made contact with the table first. I became instantly aware of how cold it was. I continued to bend forward, however, until my tits were mashed into the table.

I felt his hands on my ass. I heard a vibration behind me. I wondered what it was but I didn't have to wonder long. I felt the small butt plug enter my ass. I let out a squeal. I've never had something up my ass before.

I then heard a zipper behind me. I could feel his dick rubbing up and down my ass. It felt so damn good. He rubbed his fingers lightly over my meaty pussy lips. He spread them apart and eased his huge rock hard cock into my soaking twat.

When I say huge I mean it was the biggest dick I've ever had. And thickest. I couldn't help but moan and push back. I felt him grip my hips and push back.

I took my hands from behind my head and gripped the table. As he fucked me like a whore I was moaning and screaming.

I felt the vibrating butt plug begin vibrating in my rectom. Jeremy then began to spank my ass.

"Yeah bitch. You're just a dirty slut drug dealer aren't you? Filthy fucking whore. I'll see to it you're kept butt ass naked for the next 10 years. You want that?"

I couldn't believe my own son was talking to me, his own mother, like that. On the other hand he was laying waste to my love tunnel.

"Yes sir. I'm your dirty fucking whore. Please fuck me baby. Fuck me! Fuck me daddy!"

I could feel my orgasm building but he had otherplans. He pulled his glistening cock out of my cunt. He grabbed my shoulders and rolled me onto my back. I maneuvered my ankles onto his shoulders and gripped the table.

When he invaded me the second time he wasn't gentle. He grabbed my hips and began pushing into me. I could feel his balls slapping into my ass.

He grabbed my tits and leaned over to suck on my nipples. When he did my orgasm came on strong and without warning. I could feel my cunt muscles tighten around his giant member.

He pulled out for the last time and pulled me off of the table. I could barely stand, which was good because he immediately pushed me to my knees.

"Clean my dick."

I eagerly opened my mouth and ac his giant dick. As he crammed it into my mouth I could feel it punching the back of my throat. I grabbed his hips and began deep throating him, lightly rubbing my teeth along the shaft. About the fourth time I gagged on his cock he began to cum.

As his body tensed up he thrusted his hips forward, hitting the back of my throat again. I could feel his baby juice shooting violently into my esophagus. I tried to swallow as much as I could but I was a little out of practice as I hadn't given a blow job in years.

When he finally removed his cock from my mouth he grabbed his cell phone. I looked up at him as he snapped a picture of me. He let me look. It seemed that in one day I had gone from a respectable woman to an inmate whore.

He lifted me up and handed me a towel. He tossed the towel into my bag and handed me another one. He opened a door in the back of the room.

"Go take a shower. When you're finished you'll get your uniforms."

As I walked towards the door, modesty suddenly becoming important, I could hear the showers running and women talking. Well, I thought to myself, here goes nothing.