Inmates of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been together for a little over two years now, and one day the guards came around and said they were shuffling prisoners to different cells. That wasn't unusual, as the prison population fluctuated from time to time. I was sitting on Tony's bunk and we exchanged nervous glances. He stood up, wiping his hands on his slacks, and asked if we would be separated. The guard looked down at me, and then to Tony. He knew we were a couple. That's one thing I'll say on behalf of the guards: they might not have understood what it was like to be an inmate, but a lot of them accepted how our world operated.

The guard shrugged, saying we could stay together, if we wanted. Tony looked down at me with a smile. I set my mirror in my lap and said, pretending I wasn't sure about it, "Well... I dunno. I'll have to think about it, I guess."

I glanced up at Tony and he was frowning. In fact, he almost looked angry. I reached out and playfully slapped his leg, saying, "Just kidding. Geesh." A wave of relief seemed to come over him.

As it turned out, since we didn't want to be separated, we didn't have to move. That was just as well because moving in prison, as in the outside world, can be a royal pain in the ass. We were happy where we were.

For my twenty-first birthday, Tony gave me what amounted to the surprise of my life. That night, when the lights went out, we put up our curtain as usual and began kissing and fondly each other. I was about to go down on him, when he pushed me down onto my back and slowly lowered his mouth to my cock. My eyes went wide in disbelief, and I groaned loudly when I felt his tongue swirl around my sensitive cock.

I was moaning, gently thrusting my cock in his mouth, softly whispering his name. And when I warned him that I was about to cum, he sucked harder. I closed my eyes tightly, holding onto his head with both hands, and grimaced hard as I came in his mouth. Tony gagged a little, but kept sucking. And when I had emptied my balls into his mouth, he sat upright, wiping his lips and frowning. Then I saw him close his eyes and swallow hard. He had a disgusted look on his face, and then he crawled off the bed and went to the sink to rinse his mouth out. When he came back, I was trying not to laugh, as he crawled over me and laid down.

"Jesus Christ, that's disgusting," he muttered.

I giggled and slapped a hand to his chest and kissed him. And as our kiss broke, I smiled and said, "Just takes some gettin' use to." He shook his head quickly, saying that was the first and only blowjob he'd ever give me. To show my appreciation, I pushed him down onto his back, mounting his hard cock, and sighed happily as I rode him, thanking him for a wonderful birthday present.

What he did for me was nearly unthinkable. I was his "girlfriend". They're the ones that give blowjobs and get fucked. A "boyfriend" never gives head or lets his "girlfriend" fuck him. Never.

Then one day I received a letter from the courts. I was being transferred to a minimum security state prison farm within the week. I sat down on Tony's bunk staring at the letter. He asked me what it said and I handed it to him. I looked at him and almost started crying; partly because I would be leaving him and partly because I was that much closer to freedom. The last six months of my sentence was to be served on the farm and, with good behavior, I might get early parole and that time could be shortened considerably.

Tony, on the other hand, had two more years of a seven-year sentence to serve. He wouldn't be eligible for a transfer to the state farm for at least another year.

As he handed the letter back to me, I thought I could make out his hands trembling.

"Well," he said, trying to look on the bright side. "Guess you'll be gettin' out sooner than you thought."

I folded the letter and put it back in the envelope. Then I crawled up and laid next to him, holding his arm tightly.

For the next four days, we made no secret of our love for one another. We kissed openly and held hands all the time. In our cell, I slept on his bunk with him, and we had amazing sex for hours at a time during the night. We were inseparable and couldn't keep our hands off each other.

On my last night with him, I cried in his arms, as we laid naked on his bunk. He was gently stroking my cock, keeping me nice and hard; trying to make me feel good. We kissed passionately and even 69'd for the first time. He rimmed me for the first time, as well. And, for the first time, we had sex in the open. I stood in front of the wall across from our bunks, leaning over and placing my hands flat against the wall, pushing out my ass for him. He came up from behind, sliding his cock deep into me, and held onto my hips, as we fucked long and hard. My cock bounced and throbbed between my legs, sticking straight out from my body. And when he came inside me, it triggered my own orgasm and I threw my head back, painting the wall and floor with my cum.

An hour before the lights were to come on, Tony and I was lying next to each other, kissing and hugging and stroking our aching cocks. We had fucked and sucked all night long. He pulled my face to his and kissed me, and said he had one last thing he wanted to give me. I gently caressed his cheek, saying he'd given me more than enough, but he insisted. He had me sit up and started stroking my cock. When I was sufficiently erect, he turned around and leaned forward, pushing his chest to the mattress. His ass was sticking straight up in front of me. I scooted up behind him and carefully pushed my cock against his anus. He grunted a few times, but when I was finally inside, he relaxed his asshole and allowed me to slip in further. I slowly fucked him for a long time. It was the first time in over three years I'd actually been the one doing the fucking. I closed my eyes and smiled, marveling at the tightness of another man's asshole around my cock. No pussy could even come close in comparison. Now I understood why Tony liked it so much.

When I at last came inside of him, I'm sure there wasn't much to offer. We had fucked and sucked so much that night, by the time we had reached this point neither of us could hardly ejaculate anything more than a tiny dribble of cum. But it still felt really good. And in prison, that's what counts: feeling good. You search for it wherever you can find it and take it any way you can.

A few hours later, the guard came for me and gave me a cardboard box to put my personal belongings in. As I set my stuff inside the box, Tony was standing next to me watching in silence. And when everything was packed away, I stood up and looked at the guard. He gestured for me to come out of the cell, and when I leaned down to pick up the box, Tony put his hand on my arm. I looked up at him and it almost appeared as if he were going to cry.

I set the box down and stepped up to him. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close, kissing me deeply. My hand instinctively reached between his legs, and I moaned into his mouth when I found his solid erection. That's how you show love in a prison: a hard cock.

The guard told us to knock it off, and as our kiss parted, I gave Tony's cock a gentle squeeze and he smiled. Then I picked up my box and walked out.

Two days later, I arrived at the farm. Security was minimum here and the atmosphere much more relaxed and not as threatening. Somehow I had managed to survive prison.

I was assigned duties around the farm, most of which I found more pleasure in than when I worked at the prison laundry where I was constantly hot and sweaty.

My bunkmate was a kid named Dave. He was eighteen and was doing two months on the farm for racking up a pretty lengthy DUI record. He'd been there for less than a week when I arrived, and I could see in him a lot of myself when I first arrived at prison. I had some sympathy for him, but to be honest, not much. Although I came to understand inmates, I didn't have much sympathy for them. Most of them were grossly idiotic, even borderline functionally, if not socially, retarded. Few of them had a high school diploma, and I could count on one hand the number that had a college degree. That ought to tell you something about the importance of having an education.

Dave knew I had just arrived from the state prison and I told him all about it. I didn't tell him about Tony, though. That was none of his business. In a way, I tried to scare him straight. I told him what prison was like and it seemed to scare the hell out of him.

He clung to me pretty close those first few weeks and I was starting to have a better understanding of how I must have appeared to Tony. And I actually came to like being the dominant one in the relationship.

One day, Dave and I had finished a work detail early and were allowed to return to the dormitory sooner than usual. Like I said, it was a lot more relaxed there on the farm.

We'd been cleaning out a sheep barn most of the day, so we smelled pretty bad. We went to our bunk, grabbed our towels, and headed for the showers. Inside, we stripped and went to separate showerheads. He was talking about home, his girlfriend, his car; just a bunch of dumb shit I really wasn't interested in. He was standing a few feet from me washing his body and talking non-stop. I'd glance at him now and then, checking him out, and getting that familiar feeling between my legs; the same one I always felt when I was in the showers with Tony.

Dave was rinsing the soap off his face, and when he opened his eyes to continue talking to me, his eyes got wide. I was facing him, running my fingers through my hair, and my cock was pointing straight out at him.

My heart was racing, but I gave a calm outward appearance. He turned away nervously, his chatter coming to abrupt stop. I talked to him, trying to keep him looking in my direction. I could see his hands trembling, as he tried to work a bar of soap on his arms and chest. Then he dropped the soap. He glanced at me nervously, and it was so funny, so clichéd, I wanted to burst out in laughter. Instead, I let my hand come down to my cock and began slowly stroking myself in front of him. His eyes glanced down, and then darted away. He cautiously bent his knees down, obviously trying to avoid bending over, and picked up the soap. Then he resumed washing himself and I attempted to keep him talking.

He was making an effort not to face me so, growing tired of this game of cat and mouse, I simply turned off my shower and stepped over to his. Dave nearly jumped out of his skin, when he felt me come up behind him. His body was shaking, and I gently ran my fingers down his arms.

"First time?" I whispered.

He didn't answer, only glancing quickly over his shoulder, and then looking away just as fast.

I carefully brought my hands to his ass, and he jerked away. I quickly grabbed him by the waist, pulling him close to me, my cock pressing into the crack of his ass.

"We can do it the easy way," I whispered. "Or the hard way. Doesn't matter to me. And I don't care if you tell the guards. I'll just get another six months here. Understand?"

Dave didn't say anything, so I pulled him closer. He felt my cock and quickly nodded.

"Good boy," I said. "Hand me the shampoo."

He reached for the bottle on the shower shelf in front of him, nearly dropping it, his hands shaking so nervously. I took it from him, flipping the top open, and squirt a generous amount in my hand. Then I flipped the lid shut and handed him the bottle. As he placed it back on the shelf, I stepped back a few inches and began lathering up my cock. When it seemed lubricated enough, I placed my hand on his back and pushed him forward.

"Oh God," he cried. "God, c'mon, Mark. God, don't do this."

I chuckled, replying, "Christ, Dave, just shut up and enjoy it. It ain't gonna kill ya."

I pushed him forward more and had him spread his feet. Then I told him to bend slightly at the knees. When he did that, it opened the crack of his ass. I ran a soaping finger up from his balls to his cunt and carefully wiggled the tip of my finger inside. I could feel his asshole tighten, but forced my finger inside. When just the tip was in up to the first knuckle, I hooked my finger and gave him a few gentle tugs upward to loosen him a bit. Dave grunted and, once more, pleaded vainly for me not to take his cherry. I just ignored him and stepped up, rubbing the head of my cock up and down his crack. And when I found his hole and began pressing into it, he grimaced, tightening his asshole.

I stepped back a bit and lined up again, and this time told him to squeeze out like he was taking a shit. Then I softly reminded him we could do it the easy way or the hard way; it was up to him. With my cock pressing against his rectum, I felt his body relax, and when he exhaled, I began pushing into him.

Dave's head shot up and he howled, as the head of my cock crowned into him. And when I was in far enough that I wouldn't slip out, I grabbed onto his hips, tossed my head back, and pulled him back onto my cock.

We both cried out; him in pain at having anal sex for the first time and me in ecstasy.

I grinned happily, as I slowly plowed into him. Dave continued to moan, but after a few minutes, I could sense a change in his tone. He had his hands on his knees and was arching his back, pushing his ass out for me; a good ass-fucking position for standing up. I drove my cock in deeper and he moaned loudly. Then I reached around for his cock and found it sticking straight out. I smiled and gave him a few courtesy strokes.

"That's it, baby," I cooed. "See? I knew you'd like it. Feels nice, doesn't it?"

I was holding onto his hips, sliding my cock in and out of his once-virgin hole, and he sighed.

"Ya like that, don't ya?" I moaned.

Dave was holding his head back and nodded slowly.

We fucked for a few minutes, and then he suddenly cried out that he was going to cum. I told him to jerk himself off and, as he did, craned my neck around so I could watch him cum. After a few hard jerks, he cried out and his cock began spitting long streams of white cum all over the wet tile floor. As he pumped his cum, his asshole contracted around my cock, sending me over the edge. I pulled on his hips and began humping against him hard. With my every thrust into his body, Dave groaned and sighed. He was really enjoying it. Then I smiled and felt my balls tighten, and then I came deep inside him. He quickly reached back with his hands. I thought he was going to push me away, but instead, he was pulling on me, trying to get me deeper inside his body. I tried to comply and pulled as hard as I could on his hips. He seemed to know what to do, and bent over further, spreading his ass wider for me.

When I had finally emptied myself into him, I pulled out and he slowly rose up. His cock was still a little erect, and as I cleaned mine over under the water, I smiled and began to softly stroke his.

"Not so bad now, was it?" I asked.

Dave still seemed to be in shock. He was watching my hand on my cock, so I released it and turned it in his direction.

"Go ahead," I said. "You can touch it."

His hand slowly came out and he gingerly ran his fingers around it.

We stood there for a short time, stroking each other a bit, and when the water started to turn cold, we turned it off and went over to our towels. Soon we were dressed, but Dave was still a little out of it. I tried to reassure him it didn't make him gay, but I'm not sure my words were registering with him. So there was nothing more I could do except let his mind adjust to it.

This routine repeated itself over the next week. We'd finish our chores early and head back to the dormitory and have sex in the shower. And it seemed to me that, after each encounter, the next day he was just a little more eager to get done with our assigned duties. That was ok by me, too, because I really enjoyed fucking him. Even though I wasn't gay, he was a good-looking guy and had a really nice cock.

At the start of our second week together, I think it became obvious to most of the guys in our dorm bay - which was more like an old military style barracks - that Dave and I were a couple. But if they weren't convinced by how much time he spent sitting with me on my bunk, or the number of times I hauled him to the latrine to suck me off, I made it very clear one evening after lights out.

There was one bunk in the corner of the room that was never occupied. The reason was obvious: it was used for sex. Anyone that wanted to fuck could simply take their partner and a couple of blankets, make a curtain around the lower bunk, and they could both slip inside unseen. Of course, you could hear them well enough. If the squeaking mattress springs didn't clue you in, the moaning would.

When the lights went out, I slipped off my bunk and stood up, shaking Dave in his bunk above me. He turned to me and I told him to grab his blanket and follow me. I think he knew what I had planned. He gently rolled out of his bunk, his blanket in hand, and followed me to the corner of the room. We made a curtain with our blankets, and then, out of view of the rest of the room, removed our clothes and stepped inside our makeshift cocoon.

Dave and I were both very hard and we immediately began pulling on each other's cock. I leaned down and sucked on his nipples and he sighed, flicking his thumb over the tip of my wet cock and rubbing all around my piss slit. For being straight, he was really learning how to make another guy feel good.

We 69'd for a while, gently probing our fingers against the other's asshole, preparing them for intercourse. When he seemed to be ready, I had him get on his hands and knees. I lubed him up with my KY, and then applied some to my cock. Then I pushed into him, and when my cock head popped inside, he moaned loudly. Out in the room, there was some soft laughter upon hearing Dave's moan.

We fucked for a long time, and when I came inside him, he sprayed his load onto the towel underneath him.

The unwritten rule for the sex bunk was once you came, you had to leave and make way for the next couple. But most of the guys there were fairly new and had never spent time in the state prison. There was only one guy there that had arrived with me, but he kept to himself most of the time, uninterested in fucking any of the fresh farm meat around him. That was fine by me. Over the next few weeks, when Dave wasn't around, I initiated two other young guys in the pleasures of prison sex. They, like Dave, were reluctant at first, but once they felt my cock inside their virgin assholes, they soon came to love it as much as he did.

That became a bit of a problem. It seems Dave was the jealous type. He wrote to his girlfriend all the time, but he couldn't get fucked enough. He talked like a straight guy when other people were around, but when we were alone, he was just like a soft girl in my arms; cooing about how much he loved my cock, how he loved it when I shot my load deep inside him. We kissed a few times in the showers, and I did let him fuck me twice. So it almost made me feel bad one night when I slipped out of my bunk and grabbed one of my new girlfriends. As I walked past my bunk, I could see Dave watching me go by in the dark with another guy. And I have no doubt he could hear us fucking at the other end of the room.

The next day, he was quiet and acted as though his feelings were hurt, but I made it up to him in the showers after we finished our chores.

One night, just to see how far I could push my new dominant powers, I had all three of my girlfriends follow me into the shower where we had what amounted to an orgy. We fucked for a long time that night, switching off partners, fucking and sucking and jerking each other off. One guy from the dorm bay tried to come in and join us, but when I told him to get lost, he just stood in the doorway and jerked off while we continued to have sex.