Inmates of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As happened with me when I was with Tony, Dave and my other two girlfriends slowly became more effeminate as the days and weeks passed. Eventually, it got to the point where they would squabble over who got to sit next to me or who got my cum when we had group sex in the shower. And these had been very straight guys when they arrived at the farm! I know for a fact Dave and one other guy had what I thought were pretty steady girlfriends. But they were all more than happy to bend over for me and spread their tight assholes and let me fill them with my cum. It didn't bother me at all.

Dave's time there finally expired, and when he left, much as I did with Tony, he was in tears. But we would soon be reunited. I was slated for early parole and would be sent to the same halfway house as him. I arrived a few weeks later and we quickly resumed our sexual relationship. Although he was free to visit his girlfriend, I noticed he began to do that less often, as our days together progressed. One night he finally told me, while kissing in the shower, that he was going to break up with her. This came as a bit of a surprise, because when I first met him, he was talking about getting a steady job once he was released and marrying her. He simply shrugged and said he liked guys more now. I kissed him, as we stroked our cocks, and then he turned and bent over for me. And when I came deep inside him, it didn't trouble me in the least that I had been the cause of their breakup.

After two months in the halfway house, we were finally allowed to move out and find a place to live on our own. Dave and I both had jobs and decided to save some money by finding an apartment together. Plus it didn't hurt that we liked to fuck each other, too.

Our days were very simple: we woke up, went to work, came home, and fucked for hours on end. Then we'd sleep for a few hours, wake up, and start all over again.

After about a month of living together, I had stepped out one evening for beer and condoms, and when I came back to the apartment, I could hear a woman yelling inside. I walked in and found Dave and his ex-girlfriend standing in the living room screaming at each other. When she saw me, she jabbed a finger in my direction and yelled, "Is this the queer you're fuckin'?! Is this the fag that stole you from me?!" I smirked, as I walked past her to the kitchen to put the beer in the fridge. And, just to let her know I didn't give a shit what a redneck hick like her thought of me, I tossed Dave the box of condoms. He didn't know what I had tossed his way, but instinctively reached out and caught it. And when she saw what it was, Christ, did she go ape shit on him. I think her name was Krystal. Not necessarily a white trash name, but given the way she talked, her obvious lack of education, and fashion sense that seemed to lag about ten years behind the current trend, she definitely fit the bill for what you might expect to find hanging out at a professional wrestling event or truck stop.

I walked over to the couch with a beer, while they continued verbally beating each other, neither of them making any kind of substantial progress in their own right. Eventually, I had to stand up and tell them, in my best phony prison "Don't fuck with me" voice, to take it outside or to the bedroom. They opted for the latter.

They screaming and yelling lasted a long time, but eventually, just like in prison, I simply tuned it out and fell asleep on the couch. I don't know what time it was, but the next thing I knew, I felt someone opening the front of my jeans and pulling out my cock. Imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes and saw it was Krystal.

With my rapidly rising cock in her hands, she rolled it along her chin, letting the tip of her tongue lightly lick the top. She looked up at me, the mascara around her eyes smeared from crying, and whispered softly in a sweet country voice, "Dave says you have a really hot cock." Then she lowered her mouth over my cock and began sucking.

She was the first woman I'd had do this in almost four years. I didn't want to waste any more time with a damn blowjob, so I pushed her back and stood up. I grabbed her by the shoulder and yanked her to the center of the living room and began ripping her clothes off. She may have been poor white trash, but she wasn't a bad looking woman at all.

As I roughly pulled Krystal's clothes off, she tried to slow me down, telling me to be careful not to rip or tear anything, but that only encouraged me to not give a shit. I didn't even bother with the buttons on her shirt. I simply ripped it open and yanked it off her arms, and although she protested, she didn't seem to mind being roughed up a little. I wasn't trying to hurt her. I just wanted to get her naked as quickly as possible. And not because I didn't want Dave to catch me fucking his young bride, but because I couldn't wait to bury my cock inside her pussy. A real cunt.

I grabbed the front of her bra and she tried to stop me from ripping it off, too. But I jerked it down hard, nearly sending her to the floor. When her small plump tits bounced out, I immediately began mashed my face against the closest one and sucked like a starving child. Krystal moaned loudly, holding my head to her tit as I chewed roughly on her nipple. My cock was screaming to get inside her body, so without wasting any more time, I kneeled down in front of her and began pulling her jeans down frantically.

"Oh yeah, baby," she whispered hoarsely, as I pulled her to the floor, throwing her on her back. I almost forgot to take off her shoes and couldn't understand why her jeans wouldn't come off. And when I saw her soft white panties and the smooth tan skin of her young teen thighs, I felt like I was going to blow my load merely by looking at her.

It certainly wasn't my hormones talking when I said she was a nice looking woman. She definitely was. And it was a good thing she was being complacent with me, because even if she hadn't been, I was going to fuck her no matter what.

I jerked her jeans off her long slender legs, and then reached down yanking her panties off. And when her pussy came into view, I paused and stared at it for a long time. She was breathing hard, holding her hands to her chest and playing with her nipples. Krystal knew what I was looking at, and she slowly parted her legs. To this very day, she had the most beautiful vagina I'd ever seen. I wanted to reach out and touch it; pushed my face between her legs and suck her on her clit and bury my tongue inside her as deep as I could. But it was my cock that was in need of immediate attention. I knew, once my cock slipped inside her, that's it: I'd blow my load. So I had to be careful, if I wanted to get the maximum pleasure out of this.

I scooted up between her legs and began slowly rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her slit. God, she was soaking wet. Krystal sighed when my cock head rubbed against her clit. Then she reached down, placing her hands behind her knees, and held her legs straight into the air and pulled them far apart.

"Fuck me," she said with a harsh gasp.

I aimed my cock right at her cunt and shoved in and didn't stop until I couldn't go any further. We both cried out and I began sweating and breathing hard. It felt like I'd already run a marathon and I had yet to pull my cock back on the outstroke. I just held it inside her for a moment, grimacing and gasping for air, holding my breath, trying desperately not to cum yet. I felt her cunt spasm around my cock and we both screamed out. And then I couldn't hold myself up any more and collapsed on top of her. Instantly, I began humping as hard as I could into her. Krystal moaned my name and wrapped her arms and legs around me. Her cunt wasn't as tight as another guy's asshole, but it felt like I was fucking a pussy for the first time. It felt amazing. I thought having Tony fuck me was the best sex I'd ever had, but I was wrong. This was it. My cock inside Krystal's body was beyond good, beyond amazing. It felt so good I started crying, as I fucked her. She felt my tears landing on her neck, and she tried to calm me down, saying I could fuck her all night and into the next day, if I wanted to. Then she pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Oh God, what a world of difference! She was so soft and warm. And when I finally came inside her, it actually hurt. Every time my cock spit into her womb, a jolt of pain shot up from the tip of my cock. I thought I'd never stop ejaculating into her.

By the time I finally sat up and rolled off her, I had dark red rug burns on my knees and she had a large one on the small of her back. We were both breathing hard, trying to catch our breath, when we noticed Dave standing in the hallway watching us. Krystal and I looked at each other, and then I helped her stand, picking up her clothes and mine in the process. Then we walked down the hallway to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards, we came back into the hallway and Dave wasn't anywhere to be found in the apartment. She and I went into my room and laid down on my futon together and kissed for a long time. And, over the next few hours, we fucked again and again; offering herself to me until my thirst was quenched.

A few hours later, we forced ourselves back into the shower. Krystal went home to get ready for work and I dressed and went to my shitty job. Dave stopped by over the noon hour and wanted to talk. He was petty upset that Krystal and I had been fucking. I looked at him, saying, "Dude, you fuckin' dumped her ass. You told me yourself I don't know how many fuckin' times you were either gonna break up with the bitch or you already had." He stared at me and stammered some, trying to think of some kind of reply, but what could he say? He told her right to her face that he was breaking up with her. What the hell did he expect her to do? Stand around and twiddle her thumbs hoping maybe he'd change his mind?

"You threw her away, Dave," I said angrily, stabbing a finger into his chest sharply. "Tough shit for you, if you changed your mind after the fact. And tough shit, if I found her after you dumped her ass. She ain't your fuckin' property, asswipe."

And when trying to act like a tough guy with me didn't get his way, Dave tried using some tears. He told me how he had fallen in love with me and wanted to be with me, but I only stood there shaking my head.

"Well, that was your fuckin' mistake, then," I said. "When the fuck did I ever say I was in love with you? I said I liked fuckin' you and that's it. Now I'm fuckin' her. Sounds to me like you're just a jealous little prick now."

He was standing there crying on the sidewalk outside my work. I looked at him, shaking my head.

"Dave, seriously, you need to wake the fuck up and pull your head outa your ass. Life's short, man. You and I really fucked our lives up and had to pay a pretty serious fuckin' price for it. I dunno about you, but I learned my lesson. I ain't goin' back for nothin' and I sure as hell ain't gonna spend the rest of my fuckin' life shittin' around hopin' maybe one day I'll win the lottery. Sometimes you just gotta be thankful for what you have 'cause it could always be a lot worse than you think. And if you want somethin' better, it ain't gonna come to you. You gotta go get it yourself. Ain't a person in the world owes you shit, Dave. Not me. Not Krystal. No one, but you. So stop tryin' to shove responsibility for your life onto my back, shithead, 'cause I'll knock your fuckin' teeth in, if you try it again."

And with that, I turned away and walked inside the building. When I went back to the apartment that night, Dave had cleaned the place out. Everything was gone; my personal belongings, as well as his. The only thing he left behind were two garbage bags he'd dumped out in the living room, spreading the contents everywhere and smearing food all over the walls.

I leaned against the front door, sliding down to the floor. This is how far my life had sunk. I was at rock bottom.

An hour later, Krystal stopped by. She said she would have been there sooner, but Dave dropped by her work just long enough to call her a lying whore in front of her coworkers at the convenient store. She sat on the floor next to me crying, blubbering on about how screwed up her life was and how nothing ever seemed to work out the way she planned. If I had been like this in front of Tony, he would have laughed and told me to shut up and stop acting like a pussy boy. If it was Dave doing this in front of me, well, I already said what I told him. Prison had hardened me in way I never thought it could. I thought I'd walk in, maybe get raped a few times, hopefully not stabbed or beaten, and would walk out feeling glad to be alive. But it didn't quite work out that way. I had my freedom but nothing else.

Then Krystal looked up at me; her bright blue eyes red and bloodshot, and her makeup smeared down her face. She looked awful. She looked like someone that wanted to kill herself. And I knew, that if I wasn't there with her, she probably would have. Krystal was right: her life didn't amount to a pile of shit. But seeing this beautiful young woman next to me, sharing her grief with me, gave me a renewed sense of hope. Maybe she and I could pull through this together. I hadn't known her for twenty-four hours and already I was falling deeply in love with her. The real kind of love, not the type I learned to accept in prison. Krystal had melted my heart.

As we sat on the floor of that empty apartment, I reached out and pulled her into my arms. Krystal cried hard for a long time on me, as I hugged her and reassured her I would always be there and would love her forever.

I helped her to her feet and led her to the bathroom. Thankfully, in his rampage to clean out the house, Dave missed the toilet paper. I turned on the faucet and used a damp wad of toilet paper to gently clean Krystal's face. And when I had removed all the makeup, she stared up at me with a blank expression; staring right into my eyes. Removed of the ephemeral social trappings, she looked beautiful; like an angel. I brushed the hair from her face, and gave her a puzzled look.

"How do I know you?" I asked softly.

Her head barely shook back and forth, as she gazed up at me.

"I dunno," she whispered, placing her hands on my chest.

I couldn't take my eyes off her face and felt my breathing becoming shallower. And as I leaned down to her, Krystal rose up on her toes, and our lips met. Something had changed in us. We wrapped our arms around each other and stood in the bathroom kissing for a long time. Nothing else. Just kissing. And when our kiss broke, we slowly opened our eyes and smiled at the same time. I felt my hardened heart crumble and my eyes began to water. A tear fell from her eye and she chuckled, wiping it away, and then reached up to do the same for me.

"This isn't so bad," I whispered with a smile.

Krystal grinned and slowly shook her head.

"No," she replied. "It's wonderful."

And then she leaned against me, and closed her eyes, as I held her in my arms, kissing her head.

  • COMMENTS
23 Comments
RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Like many others commented, I loved the story except for the ending. I can relate to the way he feels that feminine shift after a while of being somebody's girlfriend. Not so sure about the sudden reversal at the end.

LadyRazaLadyRazaabout 10 years ago
This belongs is "nonconsent"

Ugh. You really need to warn people that this isn't a story about sex; it's about rape. And honestly, the fact that Dave "enjoyed" it after crying and begging makes it even worse -- do you have any idea how traumatic it is for a person to experience involuntary physical pleasure while being raped? Do you care? Mark says he made a stupid mistake in committing his first crime, then becomes a rapist and seems fine with that. I'm incredibly tempted to say he deserves to die. Seriously. You haven't written in years so I know you'll probably never read my comment, but I couldn't help making clear how disturbing and simply gross I found this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the story hated the ending. It was so weird. And this was also the first time I read a full story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love a happy ending

I have read many stories on this site, this is the first time I have felt compeled to leave a comment.

Great story, I really enjoyed it!

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 11 years ago

Loved the first 3 pages, but what happened on the last page? Did you run out of steam or conviction to make Mark happily gay? I love an unexpected twist but that just jarred with the story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Trucker Sucker A young hitchhiker gets picked up by a big rugged trucker.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
More Stories