Inner Black Swan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

The first time this happened was simply as a result of Hayden whining, "I wanted to clean that cock!"

"Don't worry baby, I promise I'll let you clean mine." Kristen offered helpfully.

"You better." Hayden huffed, quickly changing her tune when her girlfriend gave her a look, "I mean, thank you. I'd love to clean your dick."

"Then come and get it dirty." Kristen grinned, holding her dick firmly in place for Hayden to sit her pretty little ass on it, "Come and get that dirty little ass of yours on my dick and cover it in your slutty little bottom so you can suck it off!"

Mila smirked as she heard this exchange, quickly followed by Hayden practically squealing in delight as she got on top of her girlfriend, lined her butt hole up with Kristen's dildo and shoved herself forcefully down. That strap on cock shot up Hayden's ass like a rocket, the blonde showing off the fact that not only was her ass hole still loose and open but apparently her entire back passage was as well. It was something Mila was familiar with, a feeling of submissive delight fluttering through the brunette's body as she remembered all the times that it had been her already well fucked ass riding a dildo.

She was then broken from those thoughts by Hayden calling out, "Ok, mmmmmm, I'm ready for the second cock now. Mmmmmmm, please Mila, get over here and help Kristen double stuff my lezzie butt."

Smiling wickedly Mila responded, "You got it, one double stuffed lezzie butt coming right up."

Quickly getting behind Hayden's already cock filled ass Mila aimed her own cock and shoved forwards. Unsurprisingly this had Hayden crying out and begging for more of the dick in her ass, which Mila happily gave her, inch after inch of the dildo sliding up Hayden's slutty ass with these until both toy cocks were completely buried in the tiny blonde's rectum. Mila enjoyed watching the obscene sight, her own back hole wincing with pain and pleasure as she remembered what it was like to be double ass fucked. Again those memories prematurely made her feel submissive, but she concentrated on the fact that she was now the one brutalising a butt hole so extremely which gave her a much-needed feeling of dominance for what came next, and in turn what came next made her feel more dominant than she ever had in her life.

While Mila was concentrating on dominance Hayden was lost in the submissive heaven of having two big cocks stretching her ass wide open, the blonde barely aware of whatever it was she was saying as Mila stuffed her bubble butt. Then Mila tightened the grip she had on Hayden's hips and slowly began to sodomise her, Hayden squealing with joy as she felt the other girl's movements making both dildo pump in and out of her incredibly stretched ass hole.

Nothing made Hayden happier/feel more submissive than having two big dicks up her ass. She loved the feeling of a guy blowing his load up her butt, however her preference was definitely for dicks which never went soft like the type which were currently wrecking her rectum. Of course in Hayden's opinion the only thing better than one dick up her ass was two, the submission of it, the naughtiness of it and even the painful stretching of it letting Hayden know this was her own personal paradise.

To make it even better it was no time before her back passage adjusted to being so obscenely violated and invaded, Mila skilfully loosening her little shit pipe so she felt nothing but pleasure. Sure, the fact that Hayden's ass was very used to double fuckings helped a lot but it also showed Mila made a pretty good top. Maybe it was all her experience being on the receiving end, maybe she was just a natural at this, but Hayden knew she was going to be bending over and wiggling her butt at Mila a lot from now on.

She was also going to be begging her for butt fuckings, just to make it clear what she wanted from her, Hayden doing that right now as she continued to plead, "Oh God fuck me. Fuck me! Fuckkkkkkk meeeeeee ohhhhhhh Mila, oh Kristen, mmmmmm please fuck me! Double fuck my slutty ass. I want both of you to fuck my slutty ass. I NEED both of you to fuck my slutty ass at the same time, tear my ass hole wide open and leave it gaping! Mmmmmm, make my butt hole gape for a week. Destroy my back hole and make me cum! Make me cum like a total anal whore with two big cocks up my cute little butt! Ohhhhhhhh fuck, oh shit, fuck me, fuck my ass, mmmmmmm, fuck my whore ass! Wreck my fucking rectum! Pound fuck my ass hole with your two giant dicks! Pound my dyke ass! Oooooooh shit, oh fuck me, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Hayden let out an extra loud squeal of pleasure as Kristen started thrusting upwards into her ass hole, immediately triggering several orgasms for the proud anal slut. They were the type of intense orgasms which were greater than any other and rendered Hayden completely oblivious to everything going on around her, her entire world quickly beginning to revolve around the two giant dildos brutalising her insides and making her body shake wildly and her cum violently squirt out of her cunt.

Kristen loved seeing Hayden like this. Her girlfriend was a total mess and she was acting like a wild animal who was trapped, wounded and being attacked by predators, but in a way she had never looked more beautiful, simply because she was so happy. Nothing made her girlfriend happier, or cum harder, than two dicks fucking her slutty ass, Kristen using all her strengths to thrust upwards into the other blonde's butt and squeeze as many hard climaxes out of Hayden as possible.

Usually Kristen was able to devote her full attention to this task with ease, but as much as she tried she couldn't forget that a short distance away Natalie Portman was sucking on an ass flavoured dildo strapped around the waist of her friend and sometimes Dom Laura Prepon. As she couldn't see them she might have forgotten about them if it hadn't been for Mila Kunis staring deep into her eyes almost throughout the entire double butt fuck, the girl who had made it clear she wanted to butt fuck Kristen silently letting her know, this could be her next.

That look in her eye, combined with all the skill she had shown both tonight and the other night, had Kristen seriously considering the offer. Or at least her body was, specifically her ass hole quivering with excitement at the idea of allowing Mila to turn the tables on her and get revenge for all those nights she had bent the brunette over and fucked her up the ass during the shooting of Forgetting Sarah Marshall. If it hadn't been for both their participations in that movie none of this would have happened. She wouldn't have fucked Mila, introduced her to Hayden, or been seduced by Laura into becoming her Sub/assistant Dom. So in a weird way double stuffing Hayden's ass with Mila felt like they had almost come full circle since they met, and that completing that circle would mean bending over for the girl Kristen had pigeonholed as submissive since the moment she met her.

Honestly it was the thought of being ass fucked by Mila that was the biggest factor in making Kristen cum. At the very least it was the reason this orgasm was even harder than usual, the clit stimulator and the sheer joy of double ass fucking her girlfriend making sure Kristen went off like a rocket. Mila obviously came too, both tops frantically pounding into Hayden's butt throughout their orgasms to prove just how dominant they were. It was why they pounded Hayden's ass through several climaxes for all three of them before eventually collapsing in a sweaty heap, the three girls gasping for breath until they were rudely interrupted.

"Well, that really wasn't bad at all." Laura admitted.

"Oh come on Laura, that was way better than not bad." Kristen pointed out.

"Maybe she'll be impressed when I fuck your ass." Mila grinned at Kristen who blushed furiously. Then Mila turned her attention back to the blonde she had just butt fucked, "Hayden, get your lazy ass off our cocks and spread your cheeks! Mmmmmm, show us that little butt hole we just destroyed."

Scrambling to obey Hayden crawled out from underneath Mila and Kristen, both of whom helpfully rolled off of her, pulling their cocks from her ass in the process. Then Hayden got up onto all fours, positioned her butt where everyone could see it and then pressed her face to the bed sheets, reached back and spread her butt cheeks as wide as part as she could. Giving the feeling from her aching hole Hayden knew it was battered beyond recognition, but her heart still fluttered with submissive joy as the three tops gathered round to admire their handiwork and discussed it, treating Hayden like nothing but a piece of ass, a.k.a. just the way she liked to be treated.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Hayden's butt gaping so wide." Kristen whistled without thinking, quickly adding when Laura gave her a look, "I mean, I'm sure it has, you know, after me and Laura have double fucked it, but... you've got to admit that it's pretty wide open."

Laura stared at the cavernous ruin which used to be Hayden's ass hole for a few long seconds, then admitted, "Yeah, but I helped, and I've definitely made Hayden gape like that before. And Mila."

"And soon you'll be the one with a butt hole gaping so wide open it will be like the Grand Canyon, and so deep we'll be practically able to see into your stomach." Mila boasted, using two analogies which seemed appropriate for the state of Hayden's destroyed back hole, before defusing the situation, "But for now let's concentrate on rewarding Hayden for being such a good little ass slut by feeding her our butt flavoured cocks."

"Mmmmm, let's." Kristen agreed enthusiastically, and then before Laura could make a comment added, "Let's feed my girlfriend her own ass. Mmmmm, she loves that, don't you Hayden?"

"Yessssssss, oooooooh feed me my ass. Feed me my slutty little ass!" Hayden moaned in delight.

"Then come and get it." Mila grinned, "Come and get your nasty little ass cream. Mmmmm, suck it off our cocks like the submissive little ATM slut you are!"

As soon as Mila, who was still her owner for the night, gave her permission Hayden scrambled over to where the two girls who had just butt fucked her was sitting on the bed, crawling over at Kristen first as she was guaranteed to be gentle with her and she was her girlfriend after all. Then, when she wasn't immediately punished for this decision, Hayden wrapped her mouth around the head of Kristen's cock and moaned loudly as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels on her girlfriend's strap on cock.

That yummy flavour filled Hayden with adrenaline so that the tired blonde could give her girlfriend a thorough blow job, at first greedily sucking the head clean before beginning to bob up and down the shaft, Hayden taking inch after inch into her mouth and down her gullet in till she was deep throating the entire length of the dildo with ease. Shortly after that all of her ass cream was gone from Kristen's toy, however Hayden continued sucking on it to make sure it was thoroughly clean, both for her own slutty benefit and more importantly to please her girlfriend.

Of course it was not long before Hayden crawled over to Mila to repeat the process only slightly more slowly, the blonde taking more time to savour the taste of her own ass this time and being rewarded for it with a throat fucking. Which was what she had been expecting, Mila further proving herself as a top with another act of dominance. Luckily at that point Hayden had recovered enough to take it, even enjoying it as much as her tired body could, the submissive blonde loving the fact that another girl was using her mouth as a fuck hole, right after doing the same thing to her butt hole.

As she throat fucked one blonde anal slut Mila kept her eye on another, and when she was sure her cock was completely clean she licked her lips and then called out, "So Kristen, ready to be my bitch?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers