Inner Black Swan Ch. 04

Story Info
Kristen makes a deal with Mila.
10k words
4.67
19.6k
21
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Kristen Bell had been staring at one particular name on her phone for what felt like hours now. She had pretty much made up her mind already, but actually verbally committing to it was still difficult, because once she did there would be no backing out. Or at least once Mila Kunis inevitably lived up to her side of the bargain there would be no take-backs, and even then Mila were probably talk her into living up to her word. And after everything she had done to Mila there was no way Kristen could feel right about going back on her word, or even not offering this deal.

After what felt like an eternity Kristen finally rang her friend, Mila picking up almost immediately with a sultry purr, "Hey Kristen, what can I do for you?"

Briefly pausing to bite her lip Kristen then murmured, "Still want me to bottom for you."

Kristen could practically sense Mila's smile through the phone, "What do you think?"

"Well..." Kristen said, reconsidering it one more time before still offering, "If you let me do whatever I want to your bitch for a night, I'll let you do whatever you want to me. On another night that is, and Laura never hears about it."

There were sounds from the other end of the line and then Mila said, "Laura sees me top you, or no deal."

Even though she bit her lip again it had been the response Kristen had been expecting, "Fine, but I don't want to be the one who tells her."

"Oh don't worry, I'll be happy to do it for you." Mila beamed, "I'll be happy to tell Laura all about how I'm going to fuck your tight little ass hard and deep and turn you into my bitch in exchange for just one measly night with Natalie."

Kristen blushed, "I'm, I'm only agreeing to be your bitch for one night."

"I know. But I'm going to fuck that little ass of yours so good you'll never want to top again." Mila bragged, "Mmmmm Kristen, I'm going to strap on the same dick I used to butt fuck your little girlfriend, lube it up real good and then shove every single inch of it up your tight little ass. But don't worry, I'll make sure to go nice and slow so you can have plenty of time to relax, and I can really enjoy watching your ass hole stretching for my dick. Then, when I have you begging me to fuck you, I'm going to slam fuck your tiny little butt hole harder than it's ever been fucked before until you're squealing that you're my new bitch. That I can even have your precious Hayden. That I can have both of you as my submissive little bitches, mine to fuck however, wherever, and whenever I want."

Kristen gulped. Mila seemed so confident, so determined, so virtually unrecognisable from the girl she had seduced and then relentlessly sodomised on the set of Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Honestly, it was fucking hot, Kristen almost so lost in submissive feelings that she begged Mila to come right over and take revenge by bending her over and giving her the type of hard ass fucking she was promising.

Instead Kristen took a deep breath and then asked, "So... do we have a deal?"

"Maybe... I just want to make sure you know what you're in for." Mila said, "I mean, if you agree then this could be your very last night as a top before I ass fuck you into total submission. Oh, but don't worry, it won't be all anal, at least not your first night as my bitch. I'll totally spank you first, maybe make you eat my pussy. Hey, how do you feel about me sitting on your face?"

"Looking forward to it." Kristen said, trying and failing to keep the enthusiasm out of her voice, "But, I'm mostly a top, I just like to bottom sometimes, so I can only really agree to be your bitch for a night. As long as you understand that's what I'm agreeing to, we have a deal."

"Ok, but first... I want you to repeat after me." Mila ordered, "You can do whatever you want to me."

"You can do whatever you want to me." Kristen obediently parroted.

"You can have my ass." Mila said.

"You can have my ass." Kristen said.

"I'm going to be your bitch." Mila said.

Kristen briefly gulped but still parroted, "I'm going to be your bitch."

"Good, then we have a deal." Mila beamed, "Natalie and I will be over shortly. Call Laura and tell her to come over. Mmmmm, this should be fun."

After that the line went dead, leaving Kristen to make the appropriate arrangements. Of course throughout the conversation Hayden had been on her knees licking her pussy, both blondes as naked as the days they were born. After one more orgasm Kristen textened Laura, who quickly responded 'sure be right there, and the two blondes then waiting for their friends to arrive. They weren't waiting long, Hayden only pulling on a robe to first let Laura and then Mila and Natalie into their home and guide them to the bedroom.

As soon as she arrived Mila looked at Kristen and asked, "We still have a deal?"

Yet another chance to back out, this one probably her last, and yet Kristen just nodded her consent, and not simply because she was in far too deep at this point, but because she was aching to have her way with Natalie Portman, so much so that she almost wasn't thinking about submitting to Mila. Almost.

Mila beamed, then she gestured at Natalie while adding, "In that case, claim your prize."

Not needing to be told twice Kristen slowly walked over to the clearly nervous Natalie and tried to relax her by gently pulling her into her arms and pressing her lips to hers for a soft, tender kiss. It worked like a charm, Natalie melting into her embrace and even opening her mouth shortly afterwards in a sign she was ready to welcome Kristen's tongue into her mouth. And welcome it she did, Kristen still being cautious when it came to inserting it but once Natalie started eagerly massaging it she relaxed and stopped holding back.

Slowly, gradually the gentle kiss turned rough and needy until oxygen became an issue and Kristen was forced to pull away, a huge smile crossing her face once she got some breath back, "Strip for me."

Natalie seemed to briefly glance at Mila, who politely nodded, then she began to obediently take off her clothes. At first she just pulled off her top and undid her bra quickly and with little showmanship, then a brief glance from Mila had her slowly taking off her high heels then turning around and slowly pulling off her jeans, showing the other girls her thong clad ass. She then slowly pull that down, giving Kristen an excellent look at the cute little butt she would soon be fucking, and just underneath that hole was an equally delicious looking treat the blonde was determined to sample.

Once the other girl was completely naked Kristen pulled her into her arms for another kiss, except this time it was pretty much rough and needy from the get go although it was brief as Kristen guided Natalie to the bed, gently laid her down on top of it while placing herself on top of her and then broke the lip lock so she could kiss her way down Natalie's neck to her perky little boobs. Then, as she settled into moving her mouth from one boob to the other, Kristen noticed her already naked girlfriend hovering above Natalie's head.

"Kristen... can I kiss her?" Hayden asked hopefully.

"Sure babe, go ahead." Kristen said, removing her mouth from Natalie just long enough to say that before going right back to licking and sucking her tits.

Despite her main focus remaining Natalie's tits Kristen couldn't help but look up to watch Hayden make out with her little toy for the night, partly because it was so fucking hot and partly because she wanted to make sure her fellow blonde didn't overwhelm the brunette by trying to sit on her face or something. Or more accurately try and sit on her face too soon as Kristen had already promised Hayden she could do that, but only when she settles into giving Natalie's pussy a thorough licking out first. That way Natalie would be nice and relaxed, and more open to Hayden joining the fun, and even though she watched her girlfriend to make sure she behaved Kristen was confident that Hayden would wait. After all, this technique had worked with many, many girls before.

Natalie had been told in great detail about those conquests, Mila bragging about all the other celebrity sluts she and her friends had fucked. At first it had been hard to believe, even though it had been embarrassingly easy for Mila to turn Natalie from a shy prude to a deprived lesbian slut, but since Natalie had met Mila's friends it had become more and more believable. Now she found herself being pleasured by Hayden Panettiere and Kristen Bell at the same time Natalie started to think about all those stories, actually finding it hard to believe she had doubted Mila's words.

These two little blondes were just so sexy, effortlessly working together to drive Natalie crazy before either one of them even touched her pussy. Her favourite part was when Hayden broke the latest kiss between them to move down to join Kristen in licking and sucking her tits. Well, it was her favourite part of the foreplay, because as much as it was thrilling to look down to see two blonde girls worshipping her boobs it wasn't quite the same as having a tongue inside her or anything like that. So needless to say, when Kristen started moving down the last thing on Natalie's mind was complaining.

Of course the other girl couldn't just go straight to eating her out. No, the little blonde bitch had to kiss her way as slowly as possible down her stomach and completely ignore her pussy in favour of kissing her way down one of her thighs and up the other, this extra bit of teasing making Natalie almost literally weep with frustration. She certainly let out something which was in between a cry and a growl, Natalie momentarily embarrassed about it until Kristen saw it as a cue to finally give what she wanted.

When she did then, when Kristen slid her wonderful little tongue over Natalie's pussy lips, the brunette was immediately embarrassed for her anger towards the other girl. Of course she hadn't insulted her out loud, but Natalie thought it was definitely wrong to think such ill of someone giving her so much wonderful pleasure. Luckily Natalie could think of a way she could make it up to the girl who was now lapping away at her pussy with long slow licks which was making her moan consistently.

"Ohhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd, that's feels soooooooo goooooodddddddd mmmmmmmmm!" Natalie moaned, not having to fake her enthusiasm whatsoever, "Oooooooh God Kristen mmmmmm you're so good at that. You're so good at eating my pussy. Mmmmmm, Hayden is a lucky girl."

"Damn right I am." Hayden beamed, momentarily pulling away from Natalie's nipples, "Mmmmmm, but you haven't seen anything yet. Show her Kristen!"

While she didn't like to be rushed or told what to do, especially by Hayden who could be such a bossy bottom sometimes, Kristen didn't see any harm in a little example of what she could do. So Kristen strategically moved her mouth upwards to momentarily focus on Natalie's clit, at first sliding her tongue around it and then taking the sensitive bundle of nerves into her mouth for a gentle sucking. Which of course had Natalie lifting her hips off the bed and shooting her head backwards so she could cry out in pleasure, Kristen briefly sliding her tongue around the other girl's clit before she went right back to simple tongue lapping.

Part of Kristen wanted to make Natalie cum straightaway, and it did wonders for her ego that she knew she could pretty much do it if she wanted too. After all that foreplay, and no doubt thinking about what would happen the whole way here, Natalie was primed and ready, her body relaxed and her cunt cream flowing practically like a river, letting Kristen know that all it would take is a couple of fingers in the brunette's love hole and some serious suction on her fellow actress's clit and she could have a mouthful of girl cum in no time.

Girl cum had easily become Kristen's favourite food, or at least her favourite drink, and considering how tasty Natalie's regular pussy juice tasted she was looking forward to tasting Natalie's cum even more than before, which was really saying something. However Kristen had paid a big price to be in between Natalie's legs right now, and she had no intention whatsoever to rush having this seemingly prim and proper Oscar-winning actress spread out in front of her.

Besides, Hayden hadn't parked her cute little butt on Natalie's face yet, and there was no way Kristen was going to do anything other than slowly lick pussy until that happened. Sure, it was kind of surprising it hadn't happened already given how forever eager Hayden was to get one of her slutty holes licked or fucked, but hey, Kristen wasn't going to complain. Not when she was spooning mouthful after mouthful of yummy girl cream into her stomach via her greedy little tongue.

It was kind of torturous for Hayden to wait so long to really join the fun, but she knew from personal experience how overwhelming being gang banged could be, and she didn't want to rob her girlfriend from having her way with Natalie by being mean and scaring their new friend away. Sure, Natalie had been fucked by multiple women before, but so far they had been nice enough to all take it in turns, or at least the women who weren't Mila had, and Hayden wanted to ease Natalie into the idea of fucked at the same time by women who weren't her girlfriend. Besides, Hayden was having a lot of fun licking and sucking Natalie's tits, and of course every so often moving upward slightly so she could kiss the other girl.

Hayden was even nice enough to provide a little transition from that to the face sitting by crawling up Natalie's body and pressing her own tits against the brunette's mouth, a huge smile crossing her face as the other actress didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around one of her nipples and start sucking. After enjoying that for a little while she moved to the right nipple, and then slightly to the left, and so on, making sure to give Natalie the chance to worship both of her already incredibly hard nipples.

Then finally she moved upwards so she was hovering over Natalie's face and then slowly as she possibly could lowered herself down until her pussy was pressing against the brunette's mouth. Again Natalie didn't hesitate, Hayden moaning loudly as a knowing little tongue started rapidly lapping at her horny cunt. She then tried to stop herself from saying anything too dirty too soon and keep her weight on her knees, but it felt like no time at all until she was grinding her pussy against Natalie's pretty face and blathering all sorts of nasty things.

"Mmmmmm, lick me! Lick my pussy! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssssss, mmmmmmm, that feels sooooooooo goooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmm, Mila taught you so well Natalie. Oh fuck, your little girlfriend did such a good job of teaching you how to eat pussy. Mmmmmmm, you're a little dyke now Natalie. Natalie Portman is a slutty little dyke just like me and my girlfriend, oooooooooh yeah, my girlfriend who is currently tonguing your nasty little queer cunt right now and making you feel soooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmm, just like you're making me feel by eating my gay pussy, aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, oh yesssssssss, me and Kristen fucking you at the same time like the lesbian slut you are, mmmmmmmmm, me with my pussy and Kristen with her mouth, ohhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, yes take it Natalie! Take it like the lezzie whore you are, ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Hayden cried out deliriously as she continued to ride Natalie's face.

Honestly Hayden really wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying or doing, she was just lost in the pleasure she was feeling. It only got worse, or better depending how you looked at it, when Natalie shoved her tongue inside her pussy and literally began to fuck her with it. Well, the grinding certainly got more frantic, but on the bright side Hayden was pretty sure the only thing falling out of her mouth now was complete jargon as she rushed towards the edge of orgasm, an extra deafening scream of pleasure signifying her going over that edge.

Natalie let out a long moan as the greatest flavour in the world hit her taste buds. Because pussy cream was fantastic, but it couldn't compare to the pure heaven that was girl cum, Natalie quickly beginning to swallow as much of that precious liquid as she could but it was no use. She just couldn't get all of it. Partly because there was just so much of it, and partly because Hayden started grinding down on her face like crazy, pressing Natalie's head back into the bed sheets and nearly suffocating her with that cream squirting cunt.

While Natalie struggled for survival and perhaps more importantly to her at that moment to swallow Hayden's cum Kristen shoved two fingers inside Natalie none to gently and started immediately pumping them in and out of her. At the same time Kristen's mouth latched onto Natalie's clit, sucking it almost as hard as she was now finger fucking the other actress's pussy. This combined with constantly having a mouth and a face full of cum meant that Natalie soon reached an orgasm of her own which was easily as powerful as Hayden's, if not more so, but this wasn't the first time Natalie had gone through something like this.

Being in a 69 with Mila was now a very regular thing for Natalie, and a few other things where she was expected to continue 'working' while being fucked, so for once Natalie wasn't completely overwhelmed. Besides Hayden's cum was just so yummy that Natalie was sure that even if she had no experience she would have continued swallowing the other girl's cum and ultimately return to tongue fucking her to another climax when Hayden's first orgasm ran out of steam, Kristen returning the favour so that both Hayden and Natalie were constantly cumming.

Ever since Natalie had first been seduced by Mila she had felt like she was living in a lesbian paradise, and surely this had to be the literal definition of the term. After all she was being tongue and finger fucked by one girl while another was riding her face. The only way it could possibly be better was if Natalie could just get her fingers into Hayden, switching between that and tongue fucking just like Kristen was now doing to her. Oh Natalie knew from experience how fantastic that was. Hell, she was experiencing it now. But even though she couldn't shout out it didn't stop her from feeling like she was in a pure heaven right now, Natalie never wanting it to end.

Unfortunately for her Kristen loved swallowing girl cum, but she loved fucking girl butt even more, so after a handful of orgasms for Natalie and her girlfriend Kristen pulled away and firmly ordered, "Mmmmmm, that was so great, your bitch's pussy is sooooooooo yummy Mila... but it's ass fucking time. Hayden, get off Natalie's face and then give her a nice long rim job. I want her butt hole nice and sloppy wet for my strap on. Natalie, stick that cute dyke ass up in the air so my girlfriend can lick it, and I can fuck it!"

Hayden let out a groan of disappointment, but didn't even think about hesitating for a second. There was no way she was going to embarrass Kristen, especially not after her girlfriend had let her ride Natalie Portman's movie star face and cover it with her cum. So even though she was reluctant to get off she did so, Hayden cheekily leaning down to shove her tongue down Natalie's throat so she could taste her own cum and pussy cream on the other girl's lips and tongue, but then she moved away so Natalie could turn over onto her stomach and then push her ass upwards as instructed.

This of course had Hayden grinning, especially when she got into position behind Natalie and got a good look at that tight yet well rounded ass. It looked really yummy, and Hayden opened her mouth to say just that, but because that would be just stating the obvious she instead pressed her lips to Natalie's ass cheeks a couple of times and then spread those cute little globes of flesh so she could slide her tongue over the other girl's butt hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers