Inner Black Swan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got down to some serious bouncing Hayden began to moan, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd I love big dick in my ass! It feels soooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd in my lezzie ass, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Laura fuck me! Fuck my lezzie ass like the anal whore I am! Please? Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeee aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me! Mmmmmmmm, fuck me up my dyke butt, wreck my rectum, destroy my anal honeypot, ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck me like a total slut! Fuck me like the total anal slut I am!"

Her words and actions succeeded in captivating Laura's attention briefly, the redhead predictably paying a lot of attention to her bouncing boobs, but it wasn't enough. Inevitably Laura looked over at her ex-girlfriend, and while Hayden had expected it due to the fact that the two were the middle of a rivalry she didn't think it was too much to ask that the girl who was fucking her ass pay attention to her. Then again Laura wasn't technically fucking her ass, which was at least partly the problem. Luckily it was a problem Hayden could solve.

"Oh Laura, mmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock!" Hayden begged the redhead, "Fuck my slutty little ass hole with your big fake cock! Ooooooooh, fuck my whore ass! Fuck it! Take it, fuck it, destroy it! Destroy my fucking ass hole! Ohhhhhhh, wreck it soooooooo goooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmmm fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me in the ass like a little bitch. I'm your bitch right now Laura, Pound my ass and show me I'm your bitch. Show me you're an Alpha female, and I'm just a little bitch who loves taking it up the ass! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd Laura, fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me like only you can! Show me you're better than Kristen and Mila combined by completely wrecking my fucking lezzie ass!"

This succeeded in getting the other girl's attention, Laura grinning at her in a way which reminded Hayden that even though she could be mean Laura could be fun. As if to prove that Laura grabbed Hayden's hips with those two hands which had been laying idly by her sides and used them for leverage, pulling the blonde down while thrusting upwards into her slutty little butt, making Hayden cry out hysterically. Kristen had ass fucked her with a strap on before lunch but that now felt like a lifetime ago to the anal loving blonde submissive, Hayden forgetting all about begging for more in favour of concentrating on helping Laura wreck her rectum good and hard.

While Hayden was mounting Laura Mila was busy removing her clothes and strapping on a cock, the whole time admiring Kristen's handiwork. She had seen Hayden's ass hole gaping plenty of times, and her own for that matter, after Kristen was finished fucking it but Natalie's back hole seemed particularly open, Mila able to see deep into her girlfriend's bowels via her gaping little butt hole. Which was exactly the way it should be after a submissive little bitch was butt fucked. However Mila was in no mood to praise her friend for her abilities as a top. No, she wanted to provoke submissive feelings in Kristen so she kept her mouth shut.

She also kneeled behind her girlfriend and without any verbal warning pushed her strap on into Natalie's loosened butt hole, grinning wickedly at Kristen the entire time. Of course Mila gave Natalie a little time to relax, using Hayden as an indicator because she couldn't see a clock from where she was. So when Hayden was really pounding her ass up and down the dildo anally penetrating her, and Laura had begun pounding upwards into that cute little butt, Mila made her move, hammering her strap on into Natalie's gaping ass in one easy thrust.

Natalie just moaned in pleasure around Kristen's cock, which was currently stuffing her throat, the Oscar-winner barely stopping the blow job as she was double stuffed for the first time ever. Of course this was just spit-roasting, Mila had something much more pleasant in mind she was planning to introduce Natalie too in the very near future. For now she just focused on the now very familiar joy of Natalie's ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the surprising tightness of her girlfriend's rear fuck hole and perhaps most importantly of all Kristen's face as Mila began to butt fuck Natalie in front of her.

Unsurprisingly Kristen tried to keep her attention on Hayden's cute little butt as it bounced up and down Laura's dildo, Mila having to admit it was a mighty distracting sight, but it was hard to ignore the brunette sandwiched in between them. It was harder for Mila as watching butt sex was fun but it didn't compare to having it, and she was kind of in love with Natalie, so she only occasionally glanced at Hayden. As for Kristen, try as she might she couldn't keep her eyes off the girl deep throating her dildo, or the girl who would be soon butt fucking her.

When their eyes met Kristen let out a soft gulp. Only moments ago she had been overwhelmed with dominant feelings as she pounded Natalie's ass. Now however as much as she tried she couldn't imagine herself in Mila's place, only Natalie's. Well, she had just about managed to picture herself butt fucking Hayden, if for no other reason than the fact Kristen had spent more time playing with Hayden's butt then anything else. Ever. But now she was looking Mila in the eyes she was imagining her own back hole stretching wide for strap on cock, and despite herself it made Kristen incredibly wet.

Just when she thought she was going to get lost in those thoughts completely Mila of all people offered her a lifeline, "You like that Natalie? You like getting double stuffed? You like having your slutty little dyke ass AND your dirty little whore mouth getting stuffed with girl cocks at the same time? Me and Kristen spit roasting you like a little piggy? Mmmmmm, you love it, don't you? I told you taking two cocks at once was awesome. Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, Laura and Kristen used to DP me all the time, just like this, and it always made me feel like such a naughty slut. But while this is still technically double penetration, we all know that there is a much more fun way, don't we? Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh bitch, it's time for you to find out how good it can feel to have a dick in your pussy while another dick pounds your ass! Oh Natalie, you're in for a real treat. I always came so fucking hard when Kristen and Laura did that to me. Ooooooooh yeah, soon you'll know what it's like. Mmmmmm, and so will they."

Those words made Kristen blush, then when Mila paused she asked, "Soooooooo, do you wanna pull out so Natalie can hop on my cock?"

"Na, I don't want to take my dick out of this tight little dyke hole for a single second." Mila grinned wickedly at Kristen, "Besides, out of the two of us who do you think is in charge here? The girl who's about to get ass fucked, or the girl who is about to fuck the other girl's ass?"

Blushing furiously at that comment Kristen chose to ignore it and obey. After all, she was eager to get back into a dominant position. So Kristen scooted her way down the bed, Natalie helpfully moving her arms when necessary so the star of Veronica Mars could position herself underneath the two stars of Black Swan. Once she was in position the two brunettes lifted themselves up slightly so they could line up Kristen's dick with Natalie's pussy and then the blonde pushed her pelvis upwards while the other girls pushed themselves downwards, that dildo sliding into Natalie's welcoming fuck hole with ease.

The look on Natalie's face was priceless, this prim and proper girl obviously not sure what to make of being double penetrated at first, but thanks to Kristen thoroughly stretching out her ass that unsure look was replaced with pure bliss shortly after both dildos were completely buried in her pussy and ass respectively. Then Mila started gently pumping Natalie's butt, the thrusts causing the Oscar winner to bounce up and down ever so slightly on Kristen's cock so that both of her holes were technically fucked at the same time.

It was incredibly tempting to Kristen to thrust upwards so she could really feel part of the fun, but she didn't want to overwhelm Natalie. Besides, Mila's thrusts were causing Natalie to push down on Kristen's dildo which in turn made the end rub against her clit, the blonde blushing as she realised that in a way Mila was using Natalie, and their toys, to fuck her. Once that thought popped into her head it just wouldn't leave, Kristen constantly trying to concentrate on the fact that they were sandwiching this beautiful girl between them, double penetrating another actress, fucking Natalie Portman's pussy and ass at the same time, but however she tried to think of it didn't matter, because there was now only one thing on Kristen's mind, and from the way she was smiling at her she was pretty sure Mila knew it.

Natalie was blissfully unaware of Kristen's inner turmoil. Hell, she barely acknowledged the blonde beneath her as her whole world revolved around the dildos inside her, those two massive fake cocks running against each other through the thin wall flesh separating her front and back passage. Of course she had no idea how thin it was until now, or that rubbing that wall at the same time could be so amazingly pleasurable, Natalie overwhelmed by how wonderfully full she suddenly felt.

Perhaps the best, most intense and humiliating part was how much of a slut she felt. Sure, she had been shared before, in a way even getting used to having two or more women fucking her at the same time, but this, this was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. Even anal sex wasn't this intense, and to her shame Natalie had become a total anal whore thanks to Mila's insistence on butt fucking her. Although with this maybe Mila wouldn't have too push her. Maybe Natalie could finally grow out of her now ridiculous shyness and embrace her inner shameless slut, because oh how she wanted to be able to beg Mila to DP her all the time from now on, share her with each and every woman willing until she was the biggest lesbian slut in Hollywood.

At the very least if she could do it later, Natalie could do it now, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEE! FUCK ME MILA! FUCK ME KRISTEN! PLEASE FUCK ME! OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUM! FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY FUCKING FUCK HOLES LIKE THE SLUT I AM! OOOOOOOOH MILA, MMMMMMMM YOU, YOU WERE SO RIGHT. SOOOOOOOOO RIGHT ABOUT THIS FEELING AMAZING, MMMMMMMM, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY GIRLFRIEND FUCKING MY ASS WHILE HER FRIEND FUCKS MY PUSSY, OHHHHHH CAUSE I'M A SUBMISSIVE LESBIAN SLUT WHO NEEDS TO BE FUCKED BY TWO DOMINANT WOMEN AT THE FUCKING SAME TIME! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SHIT, POUND MY DYKE HOLES, FUCKING POUND THEM AS HARD AS YOU FUCKING CAN, OH FUCK, OH SHIT, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!"

Natalie's eyes rolled in the back of her head when Mila finally gave her what she wanted, at least in the here and now, that big beautiful dick moving faster and harder inside her rectum which in turn caused her to slam harder up and down Kristen's cock. Then Kristen started thrusting upwards and Natalie came almost instantly, the poor brunette becoming an incoherent mess as she squealed with pure joy.

For Natalie almost everything faded away. The tiresome feud between Mila and Laura, Mila's pursuit of Kristen, Hayden's almost just as loud screams of pleasure, every worry and insecurity she had, it was all forgotten. All that left was two big dildos pounding away at her fuck holes and the beautiful women attached to them who were sandwiching her between them, Natalie eternally grateful to both of them for introducing her to the joys of being double penetrated, especially her girlfriend who was responsible for her covering one strap-on in her girl cum while another relentlessly pounded her ass.

A short distance away Hayden was cumming too, her cream squirting all over Laura's belly as the submissive little blonde frantically hammered herself up and down the giant shaft stuffing her rectum. Laura also experienced a couple of orgasms, but they were nowhere near as powerful as Hayden's, or as satisfying as the ones Mila was obviously receiving.

That was the thing, normally if Laura was butt fucking another girl she couldn't take her eyes off that girl no matter what position they were in, but now she couldn't stop staring past Hayden to where her ex-girlfriend was relentlessly pounding Natalie Portman's butt. Mila looked so beautiful when she came, Laura had always thought that. Of course when she made Mila cum her That 70s Show co-star was a lot more vocal about it, but while it was perhaps more understated than ever before Laura recognised that look she must have seen a thousand times, and despite herself she couldn't help be a little jealous.

Kristen might have disappointed her by proving she was no top, but there was no way Laura was ever going to let Mila dominate her. No, instead she was going to find a way to remind Mila of her proper place, then things would go back to the way they should be in this little group and she would have Natalie Portman as a bonus. Oh yes, all four of them would be her bitches again soon enough, and this time Kristen wouldn't be allowed to top Hayden. No, Laura was going to make sure all her bitches were pure bottoms, just like cute little Hayden Panettiere.

Grinning wickedly Laura finally turned her attention back to Hayden, then she grabbed onto the blonde's waist and started pounding upwards into her welcoming booty. This unsurprisingly had Hayden screaming extra loudly and cumming extra frequently/roughly, then after a few super intense minutes of real passionate bowel wrecking Hayden's sweaty body collapsed on top of her, the exhausted blonde gasping for breath. Looking over at the other girls Laura could see they were much in the same shape, exhausted and lying in heaps and eventually untangling themselves essentially by rolling to one side, the dildos exiting Natalie's well fucked holes with a wet popping sound.

"Suck our cocks Natalie!" Mila ordered firmly, even though her voice was dripping with exhaustion.

Laura experienced the same problem when she called out, "You too Hayden! Mmmmmmm, clean my cock you dirty little bitch! Clean it like the nasty little ass to mouth whore you are!"

As she had more experience, and maybe because she's been fucked by only one cock, Hayden was the first to recover and was pushing Laura's dildo into her throat by the time Natalie managed to crawl in between Mila's legs and take the head of the cock which had just plundered the deepest part of her butt into her mouth. It was like Hayden was trying to show her up. However it wasn't Natalie's placed to complain, and besides she was too exhausted from all the fucking, her throat was too raw from all the screaming and most importantly Mila had given her a job to do and it was Natalie's privilege to obey.

Luckily for the respected actress tasting first her ass then her pussy on those dildos reinvigorated her and she was soon going back and forth between those strap on cocks and sucking them with the exact same amount of shameless passion that Hayden was showing. Ok, so maybe she wasn't taking them as deep into her throat, but she still got them pretty far down her gullet and whatever she didn't take into her mouth she gave a thorough licking too.

Unsurprisingly this earned her praise from Kristen and Mila, especially the latter who lovingly caressed her hair in a way which made Natalie's heart flutter. Although she was a bit too wrapped up in cleaning her own fuck hole cream off of both of those cocks to really pay much attention to what they were actually saying, but a few strategic glances upward told Natalie that the discussion quickly turned into what the future had in store for Kristen.

Deciding to listen in a little Natalie heard Mila tell Kristen with a huge grin on her face, "Enjoy my bitch tonight Kristen, because tomorrow you're mine. Mmmmmm, I'm gonna fuck that tight little ass of yours sooooo gooooooddddddd that your hole will be gaping twice as wide as Hayden's and Natalie's butts are gaping right now!"

Considering how open her own butt hole felt, and how a glance behind her told Natalie just how stretched Hayden was back there, what Mila was promising should be really something. And, thanks to Mila's lesbian training, the respected actress couldn't wait to see it. But first she had the rest of the day of being Kristen's dyke slut to look forward too. Oh, it was so tough being her.