Inner Black Swan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she had dismally failed, and while part of her wanted to run screaming a deal was a deal, and the only way she could really get what she wanted was to survive the humiliation of being robbed of her anal cherry so she could have a turn topping Mila again, and this time do what she came here to do and make Mila her bitch.

Unfortunately for her Mila couldn't just get it over with. Oh no, Mila had to slide the tip of her dildo up and down Laura's ass crack for several long seconds, and then when she did finally pressed the fake cock against her virgin ass hole Mila paused before slowly stretching Laura's anal ring.

Despite herself Laura couldn't resist letting out a pathetic whimper as her back hole began opening for its first and hopefully last invasion, the pain like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

And when her virgin butt hole stretched wide enough to allow Mila's strap-on to pass through it and into her butt, meaning that her former bitch had officially popped her anal cherry, Laura let out a pitiful cry of anguish.

She also let go of her ass cheeks to grab the bed sheets, a rookie move which earned her a few slaps to her ass from Mila followed by, "Oh God, I can't believe I finally got your cherry. Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, I finally got your anal cherry, and I want to enjoy it. Come on Laura, spread those cheeks. I want a perfect view of my dick stretching your virgin hole."

Gritting her teeth Laura did as she was told and desperately tried not to let out anymore sounds as Mila slowly stuffed her ass full of strap-on dildo.

Even though it was kind of torturous as she had to dwell on the fact that inch after inch of girl cock was disappearing into her now formally virgin ass hole Laura was glad that Mila went slowly, because she couldn't imagine what agony she would be in if Mila had slammed that monster up her ass.

Not that the pain was quite as bad as she had imagined it to be, Laura even feeling a disturbing amount of pleasure from getting her ass penetrated and stuffed with dildo.

Mostly it was just pure submission after years of exclusively dominating other women, a feeling which was only strengthened by the fact that she was doing this in front of an audience, one of them being Hayden Panettiere who she'd probably sodomised more than anyone else and the fact that the woman doing this to her was her first ever bitch.

As pain slowly turned to pleasure Laura tried to focus on her first time with Mila, of popping her anal cherry, making Mila her bitch and then using her as such for years, of the butt fucking she had just given her, but as the seconds ticked by Laura became more and more overwhelmed with the pleasure of the ultimate submission.

Natalie watched in stunned silence, unsure what to think. She'd just gone from watching Mila getting butt fucked to fucking Laura's butt, and she was unsure which one she found hotter. Probably the latter as she felt bizarrely proud of her girlfriend for at least partly achieving her goal, Mila making it very clear she wanted Laura's ass even if she could never quite convince the redhead to become her bitch.

Natalie even felt bizarrely proud that her girlfriend was such a butt buster that she had turned the tables on her former top, Natalie briefly wondering if she could do the same thing and quickly dismissing it. She was happy as Mila's bitch, and besides Natalie was pretty sure she was a natural bottom.

As if she could read her thoughts and wanted to further prove this Mila suddenly pulled her cock out of Laura's butt and asked, "So, who wants to taste Laura's ass juice?"

"Oh me, me, me! I do!" Hayden eagerly replied.

"Me too." Kristen said.

Before either blonde could elaborate Natalie quickly shuffled forwards and wrapped her lips around the head of Mila's dildo, moaning loudly as she tasted her fourth ass, not including her own.

To her shame the moan wasn't fake or exaggerated, the proud Oscar winner greedily sucking every drop of anal cream off the head of the cock in a matter of seconds and then beginning to bob her head up and down while the blondes simultaneously let out sounds of disappointment.

Mila followed up with a chuckle of, "Well, looks like we have a winner."

"No fair." Hayden huffed.

"You should have been quicker." Mila shrugged as she reached down to stroke Natalie's hair.

Feeling the gentle touch Natalie opened her eyes and stared lovingly up at the girl who had turned her into such a perverted little freak. Wanting to make the other girl proud Natalie pushed herself to continue down the cock until the head entered her throat.

Then she went even lower, inch after inch of dildo sliding down her windpipe, causing her to choke and gag, but she didn't stop until her lips were wrapped around the base and she was deep throating the entire length of the strap-on. Then she bobbed her head up and down again, greedily sucking every drop of Laura's ass juice off that cock as her girlfriend praised her for it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh Natalie, suck that dick! Mmmmmmmmm, suck it clean of all of Laura's nasty butt cream you perverted little bitch! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I just love watching my current girlfriend suck the ass cream of my ex-girlfriend off my strap-on cock! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's so hot! Natalie Portman looks so good with a cock in her mouth, and Laura Prepon looks really, really good with a gaping ass hole. What's that Laura? You want your ass filled with dildo again? Well... I guess that would be okay, now Natalie has cleaned your slutty ass off my cock. So here, take it like the bitch you are!" Mila taunted, pulling her strap-on out of Natalie's mouth and shoving it back into Laura's butt hole.

Of course Laura hadn't said a word, but she didn't exactly complain when the dildo was returned to her back passage.

In fact the cry she let out was mostly of pleasure, Natalie and the two submissive blondes watching with jealousy as Mila slowly pushed the fake cock all the way back inside Laura's butt and then restarted the sodomy. While this was going on Hayden shuffled forwards, not even trying to be subtle about what she was doing.

Not that Natalie had a problem with it. She'd had her turn, and it was only fair someone else did, so she moved back slightly so Hayden could get her turn but not so far that she wouldn't get a good look at it.

While Hayden was eager for her turn she also just wanted a better look at Mila butt fucking Laura. She was fascinated with butt sex, and while she normally preferred being on the receiving end this was truly captivating. After all she had been butt fucked by a lot of women, however only a handful of those women were pure tops.

Even the likes of Mila, who Hayden had begun believing was a pure top until she bent over again for Laura she had seen initially bottom, and while it was rare for a bottom to become a top she'd almost never seen a top become a bottom... or at least get ass fucked in this case.

In fact, there was only one time she had seen this happen, and this was even more fascinating as the woman getting sodomised was Laura Prepon, someone who had fucked her little butt almost as much as Kristen.

Interrupting Hayden's thoughts Mila turned to the blonde and asked, "Hayden, getting a closer look at my dick owning Laura's ass? Or were you hoping to get a taste of the deepest part of my new bitch's butt?"

"I'm not your bitch." Laura moaned.

"Not yet." Mila laughed, smacking her ex-girlfriend's ass before turning her attention back to her friend, "Well, which is it Hayden?"

"Both." Hayden grinned.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Mila grinned back, giving an extra thrust before asking, "So are you going to beg for it like a good girl?"

"Uh-huh." Hayden nodded enthusiastically, "I'll beg you like a good girl, because I'm your good girl. I'm your good little slut who will do anything for you Mila, because unlike you and Laura I've always been a total bottom who loves doing submissive things for you. Please, please, please let me suck Laura's ass off your cock. Taste the deepest part of Laura's butt like the perverted little ass to mouth slut I am! Please? You know, I'm the biggest ATM whore in this room, if not the world, so please give me what I want. Please? Please, please, please give it to me! I want it so badly I can practically taste it already."

Briefly glancing at her other bitches Mila smirk, "Well, if there are no objections?"

There was a brief pause, Hayden confident that her girlfriend Kristen would let her have this and dear sweet Natalie would be just too embarrassed to admit she wanted another turn. Sure enough, neither of them said anything and Mila was soon pulling her strap-on out of Laura's ass and pressing it against Hayden's lips.

The Nashville star was of course only too happy to part those lips and wrap them around the ass flavoured cock, Hayden moaning shamelessly as she received the honour of being the second girl among her little group of friends to taste the deepest part of Laura Prepon's bowels.

Hayden hadn't moved closer for this honour, at least not consciously, but she was so glad she did, Hayden feeling like she could cum just from sucking the deepest part of Laura Prepon's butt off of a strap-on dildo.

Or perhaps she just touched herself a bit. But no, she had to be good little cock sucker and concentrate all her efforts onto cleaning the dildo.

Of course she spent a couple of minutes sucking the head of the dick clean so she could savour the flavour of the deepest part of the redhead's ass, however after that she was bobbing her head up and down at a slow but steady pace, soon pushing the strap-on into her throat.

Being an expert on deep throating Hayden took every single inch of that cock into her windpipe almost without gagging, and after she had done her party trick and swallowed the strap-on like the kind of sword-swallower you find in the circus Hayden looked up and smiled at Mila.

Mlia returned the wicked smile, and started talking dirty again, although Hayden didn't really catch any of it as she was too busy bobbing her head up and down the full length of the brunette's dildo.

Then all of a sudden there was pressure on the back of her head, and while she whimpered and resisted at first Hayden eventually relaxed and allowed Mila to pull her off that cock.

"I said that's enough you greedy bitch!" Mila exclaimed as she pulled her cock completely out of Hayden's mouth, "I want some more of Laura's sweet ass!"

With that Mila slammed her strap-on back inside Laura's 'sweet ass', making the redhead squeal as she was once again roughly ass fucked. Not that Kristen knew whether Laura's ass was sweet or not, but she certainly hoped she would find out.

She had loved the semi-regular butt fuckings she'd received, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to give that exquisite mixture of pleasure and humiliation back to Laura, Kristen unable to stop picturing herself kneeling behind Laura and fucking her up the ass. Which of course was a frequent fantasy, but one she never thought she'd fulfill until now.

Sadly Kristen guessed she wouldn't get the chance tonight, but that was okay, because the door was wide open for her to get it. Laura's back door was wide open too, Kristen smiling at the bad joke which was proving to be very true, as initial squeals of pain dissolved into moans, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure.

Then all of a sudden Mila pulled out again, although by that time Kristen had already crawled into position besides her girlfriend, accurately guessing what Mila would want next.

"Your turn Kristen!" Mila grinned as she pressed her strap-on against Kristen's lips, "Oh yeah, wrap your lips around that big cock and taste Laura's ass! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it slut! Ooooooooooh yes, suck my butt flavoured dick you nasty little whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, that's so hot! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, good little slut."

Kristen had of course wasted no time in obeying, wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo the moment Mila told her to and then gently suckling it for almost a full minute so she could savour tasting the deepest part of Laura's butt.

It wasn't as fun as fucking Laura's butt would be, but hopefully she would get the chance. Or if Laura wins this battle of wills hopefully she'll get the chance to butt fuck Mila.

Either way Kristen would get revenge on someone who sent her down the path of submission, and while part of her love that submission another part of her was itching to top again.

Putting those thoughts out of her mind and concentrating on the task at hand Kristen began bobbing her head up and down Mila's cock, at first just concentrating on the first half, and then when that was thoroughly cleaned the blonde started bobbing lower.

She wasn't quite as good as Hayden, not yet, but Lauren had trained her well and after a few weeks of exclusively bottoming for Mila it was almost easy for Kristen to take every single inch of the dominant girl's cock down her throat.

Then, once the dildo was thoroughly cleaned, Mila mercifully removed her strap-on from Kristen's windpipe. Before Kristen had even stopped gagging that dildo was already up Laura's ass, Kristen grateful that her girlfriend was given the next shot at cleaning duty.

Over and over Mila made the three submissive bitches go ass to mouth, until finally Laura could take no more, "Fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum you bitch! I made you cum, it's only fair!"

"Yeah, you did." Mila admitted, before pointing out, "But what will you do for me for that privilege?"

There was a long pause and then Laura offered, "I'll go ass to mouth."

Mila smiled, "You mean-"

"I mean I'll suck your cock right after it's been up my butt." Laura whimpered, "I'll act all submissive for you, I'll even scream your name as I cum. Anything as long as it doesn't involve me fully submitting to you."

Mila thought about this for a long moment and then said, "Deal, but only if you say you're my bitch. Just once. You don't have to mean it, and it won't mean anything. I just want to hear those words come out of your mouth."

There was another long pause and then Laura softly whimpered, "I'm your bitch."

Mila allowed a few minutes for Laura to wallow in that humiliation, then she finally increased the pace, slowly at first but soon the sound of her thighs smacking against Laura's ass cheeks echoed throughout the room, as did the squeals of pleasure from her former top.

The former top she was soon butt fucking with every ounce of her strength, Mila at first giggling with glee as the usually so dominant Laura squealed in pleasure from being butt fucked, and then she became deadly serious as she tried to ruin Laura's rectum. The exact same way Laura used to ruin hers, Mila determined not to stop until Laura would be gaping and aching back there for a week.

Actually Mila was pretty confident she'd already achieved that goal given how towards the end of the ATM session with her bitches Laura's ass hole had remained gaping wide open, but it didn't hurt to make sure.

Well, it didn't hurt her, and in truth it wouldn't be unbearable pain for Laura. Just a little reminder she had got her ass owned by her former bitch, and hopefully current top, Laura blushing every time she had to sit down or take a shit as her sore and open back hole reminded her that she had finally been given a taste of her own medicine. That one of her victims had finally turned the tables on her, and given her what she deserved.

Mila wasn't the only one who thought that, Kristen crying out, "Take it Laura! Take it up your ass! Mmmmmmmmm, take it up your ass and cum like a little bitch! Cum while getting a taste of your own medicine bitch!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it!" Hayden agreed, mostly trying to ensure brownie point if Mila win and an ass destroying if Laura won, "Oooooooooh yeah, it feels good, doesn't it Laura? Mmmmmmmmm, maybe now you'll finally understand why me and Kristen love it up the ass so much. Oh yeah baby, you look so cute with a cock up your ass, oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Go for it sweetie." Natalie nervously piped up, "Destroy that ass! Destroy it! Destroy your ex-girlfriend's ass and make her your bitch!"

Throughout all this humiliation Laura didn't seem to respond with words, but with screams of pure pleasure, the other girl clearly too far gone to offer any response.

Mila was also almost just as far gone as she observed the other girl cumming, several times from the amount of liquid which she could just see squirting out of her former co-worker's cunt.

However she couldn't be sure because a combination of the other girls finally standing up to Laura, the constant pressure against her clit thanks to the stimulator in the harness and the sheer joy of finally being able to fuck her former top up the butt caused Mila to have several powerful climaxes of her own.

That first one turned her into a mindless animal pounding into her submissive mate, the climaxes that followed it making sure Mila stayed in that state for several long minutes, which felt like hours.

Through it all her bitches continued to taunt Laura, both former stars of That 70's Show continuing to cum, and best of all the arrogant now maybe former top relentlessly slammed her own ass back against Mila to make sure that the rectum wrecking was as hard and deep as possible.

Then, who knows how many minutes/orgasms later, the two girls collapsed in a sweaty heap, Mila continuing to lazily pump Laura's butt as they both came down from their highs.

There was a long silence and then Laura asked, "Is it my turn now?"

Mila pouted in disappointment. She had so wanted to break Laura, and even though she had given her everything she had and had come oh so close she had failed.

Also, and perhaps more importantly, Mila wasn't sure she could take another ass fucking without becoming Laura's bitch again. Fuck, she wasn't sure her ass could take another fucking, her back hole and back passage so sore and stretched she momentarily contemplated giving in, just so she wouldn't have to take another butt banging.

Then again, she had one more humiliation to dish out, and while it was unlikely it was possible that Laura would submit just to avoid the humiliation of tasting her own ass.

So Mila's reply was, "Sure. Just as soon as you've cleaned my cock!"

With that Mila quickly yanked her dildo out of Laura's butt and moved back slightly so the other girls could get a good look at her handiwork. It was certainly something she was never going to forget.

Because sure, she'd seen wider gapes, but this was the first time Laura Prepon's ass hole was ever gaping open from an ass fucking, which made this special.

Then, just as Mila was considering ordering Laura to spread her cheeks first the redhead looked round at her nervously, giving Mila a glimmer of hope that her ex-girlfriend was going to completely submit to her, either to avoid the ATM or because she genuinely wanted to be her bitch.

Alas it was not to be, Laura slowly turning around, kneeling in front of Mila and then after a brief hesitation quickly opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the dildo which had been used to pop her anal cherry.

Then there was another brief hesitation, before Laura started sucking the strap-on, specifically the part which had just hammered the deepest part of her ass. She even seemed to get into it, which was not surprising.

She'd given everybody except Natalie a rim job at some point, and considering she was the one who had first suggested Mila go ass to mouth all those years ago it wasn't that surprising she was just as much of an perverted ATM slut as the rest of them.

Unlike before Natalie, Kristen and even Hayden remain silent, obviously afraid what was going to happen in a few seconds when Laura took control again. Mila also stays silent, but not because she was afraid. She was just enjoying this amazing sight while it lasted, and silently contemplated on what to do next.