Inner Slut Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband sat up and began dripping lotion on my back. I noticed that Mark seemed reluctant to do anything without my husband first doing it. I slowly moved my arm down Mark's side, removing the sheets as I reached for his cock. I wanted my husband to see how massive Mark was.

Dan's eyes glanced towards Mark's member and quickly shifted away. He began rubbing my back and I could tell he was trying to hide his eyes as they fixated on Mark's enormous cock. Mark quietly started rubbing my lower back and thigh. I felt like I was high on ecstasy as every touch and sound felt like it was traveling through my body. My head was spinning and tingling with arousal.

In the past the men had always taken the lead but tonight I was in control. I asked my husband to lay down with his head at the foot of the bed. I straddled his face and was sure to let my wetness brush his cheek and nose. He didn't hesitate and began sucking on my clitoris. I could tell that Mark was getting a little anxious so I pulled his cock to my mouth and began sucking.

The site of their cocks so close together was so hot that I began feeling wave after wave of thick cum building up inside. I looked up at Mark and with both hands around his cock I ordered him to fuck me from behind. I could feel my husband squirming to get some distance as Mark approached my ass. I could tell Dan wanted to stop and as he began to pull away I reached behind and pulled Mark's cock up to my lips. "No! Don't stop licking!" I demanded.

I wanted to watch my husband sucking on me and Mark as his cock and balls collided with Dan's face. I moaned and yelled at Mark to fuck me harder. Dan's cock was swollen purple and I could see his balls pulsing. I sucked on them between moans.

Mark must have been aroused by Dan's tongue on his shaft because his strokes got shorter until he started grunting as he always does before cumming. "Cum inside me!" I moaned. I could feel streams of Mark's cum gushing deep inside me. As he pulled out I had him come up to me so that I could suck him off and taste what my husband was experiencing. While Dan's head was still stuck firmly between my legs I began to contract by pussy to force Mark's load into his mouth. Initially he tried to back away but the more cum I felt flowing out the more deeply he began plunging his tongue.

I hadn't been giving Mark enough attention and his penis was going soft. I asked Dan to turn around with his head at the at the head of the bed so that I could ride him. Mark sat back and tried to stroke it while watching. My pussy was so lose and wet when Dan slid his cock in that you could hear the mess as it escaped around his shaft. This must have turned him on because his thrusts were more vigorous than ever. I leaned over and kissed him to taste Mark and I's love batter.

I asked Mark to come closer so that I could get him hard again and I sucked on his cock with my husband's face right in front of me. I was never into sucking cock before all of this and I think it shocked my husband to see me deep throating my lover. I pulled Mark's cock out of my mouth and dared Dan to suck on it. I could see him and Mark looking at each other as they both considered it. It must have been the heat of the moment because Dan started liking and sucking on the head of Mark's cock.

Watching these two men give into my every demand sent waves of mini orgasms though my body but I needed that one big O before I was done. Mark's cock was hard in my husband's mouth so I demanded that he fuck me at the same time. He quickly came in from behind me and I could feel their cock's forced together as Mark penetrated me with Dan already in. It felt so incredible to be filled so full and the pressure of Dan's cock being forced onto my G-Spot by Mark caused me to orgasm so hard that I squirted uncontrollably all over them. The heat and wetness was too much for all of us as it created a chain reaction of orgasms. First Dan and then Mark exploded and filled me to capacity. I could feel hot seamen streaming down my inner thighs.

Mark pulled out and got up to wash off as Dan and I laid there. I was completely spent but Dan wasn't done yet. He had one last request. He wanted me to sit on his face so he could clean me. I never knew how easy it would be to create such a good little cum slut.

Since that night I have had several other lovers and we have shared several threesomes. I go through phases where I fear that he will get mad. I sometimes feel guilty about my experiences since I would never let him play with another women. It seems that when I withdraw from this lifestyle our relationship starts to fizzle out again. I have come to the conclusion that we were made for each other and only wish we would have discovered this a long time ago. I am his slutty hot wife and he is my cum slut. It just works for us.

12